It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, may I speak to Yahweh? Oh hi, I want my soul back.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lupodigubbio

You dont HAVE a soul, bruh.

You ARE the soul.

And no one can "own" you. Thats simply impossible; the concept of "property" is an abstract, isolated material plane concept. It doesnt remain applicable after death.

A soul can never be compelled. Influenced, certainly. But never compelled, whether to serve, to move, to do any action, or think any thought, because the souls will over itself is perfect.

You are the absolute sovereign of yourself. There is no other who can legitimately claim that rank but you.

Basically, you are already free. Youre just getting hung up in old thought paradigms DESIGNED to stall one exit from them, if one attempts to do so.

edit on 12/3/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

OptimusSubprime

Judging by your thread I would make the argument that you never surrendered your soul to Christ... you, like many others, said the words without any sincerity. Good news for you... you still have your soul!!! Bad news for you... you will regret this decision, and by the time you realize that it will be too late.

Emphasis on "Judging". Good luck with that.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Part of the reason I am currently an atheist is precisely because of how hard I tried, and how hard I subsequently failed. Yes, I have tried to be a Christian. I was having some intense difficulty in my life and was looking for a means of escape. But it didn't work. In fact, it felt like I was doing the wrong thing for the wrong reasons, even though it's supposed to be a one-size-fits-all deal. Doesn't matter what your problems are or what you're trying to do about them, Christianity is the answer to all your needs, yada yada. And yet, it felt crooked and cheap. For me to be Christian is the same as for you to be homosexual. It feels just plain wrong, right? Like it isn't you. Like it's so much not you that you feel miserable and confused just trying to reorder yourself in that image.

So you see, if that's what it takes to secure my salvation, I don't want salvation. I don't want to go through hell for this lifetime only to secure my place in "hell" for the rest of eternity. And that's exactly what your heaven is to me. Monotonous, droll, boring, and utterly impractical to someone like me. What's the point if you're not happy? And I wouldn't be.

So you need not worry about me. You can enjoy your wine and caviar while catching stray whiffs of my burning flesh from your perch in the sky.
edit on 4-12-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Part of the reason I am currently an atheist is precisely because of how hard I tried

I really, really appreciate that you said "currently". It shows that your mind is open.

I tried, too. I'm not an atheist, as you know, but.....yeah. "Currently" is the main thing that people who (like us) are totally immersing ourselves in this topic need to own.

:thumb up: (I miss the old emoticons
)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

CaticusMaximus

You dont HAVE a soul, bruh.

You ARE the soul.

And no one can "own" you. Thats simply impossible; the concept of "property" is an abstract, isolated material plane concept. It doesnt remain applicable after death.

A soul can never be compelled. Influenced, certainly. But never compelled, whether to serve, to move, to do any action, or think any thought, because the souls will over itself is perfect.

You are the absolute sovereign of yourself. There is no other who can legitimately claim that rank but you.

Basically, you are already free. Youre just getting hung up in old thought paradigms DESIGNED to stall one exit from them, if one attempts to do so.

edit on 12/3/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

I think this post (among some other enlightening responses) is the answer I was looking for and the perfect conclusion for this thread. Thank you everyone for participating, whether by judging harshly or through gentle understanding you're all helping me out on my existential quest for answers!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

AI: I just wanted to say congratulations for getting "out from under" the mind-control scenarios masquerading all too often as "religion." To me, atheism isn't a position that needs to be outlined, a stance that needs to be defended, or (certainly not) another religion as many like to contend. It isn't a "thing" at all, the word merely points to a state which is for many, a natural, free and rational condition.

TO THE OP: I love to see someone working through these issues with both intellect and aplomb. To anyone freed even slightly from the programming enforced by religions can see that the YHVH of the Old Testament is by any human definition a monster. You don't even need any of the Gnostics to point it out ... just READ "his book."

It's all in there. Any god that inflicts child murder, rape, torture, dishonesty, infidelity at the level of that ol' bastage, well ... I never cease to be amazed how any good-hearted person can look at that and be anything but utterly APPALLED ... and you don't even have to leave Genesis for most of that.

It's a mystery to me; I'm glad I'm not the only one.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You cant give your soul to Yahweh if you did don't worry he is not really God. He is Greek tribal God of wisdom.

Roman Catholicism is what your parent brought you up in and it is the Largest Christian Cult in existence. No problem there no one has your soul there either.

but remember the soul that sinneth shall die. Ezekiel

Now how does a soul die?

have fun

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ChesterJohn

The soul dies in the same way it died when we were born. We forgot who we are. We thought we were our bodies.

Wisdom is bringing us back to life by helping us remember that we are spirit.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I hope that you find answers that will bring you peace.

I have searched, read and studied for so long now that I no longer know what is true. A very concentrated effort has been made since the Roman Empire to control the western narrative. Most ancient writings were destroyed. Books of the old testament were allowed to survive as were selected books for the New Testament. The library of Alexandria was destroyed and access to ancient books in the Vatican is strictly controlled.

Moses wrote the history of the world backwards from his time. The timeline had to go back as far as the known history of Egypt since the Hebrews had been there for 400 years and knew that history better than their own. Many of the stories were remakes of Egyptian tales of creation and battles between gods and goddesses. Moses at most came down from the mountain with two tablets of stone. Not the whole Torah.

In the second captivity, the Hebrews were sent back to Jeruselem with orders from Babylonian to rebuild the temple and reestablish their writtings. Who knows what was revised at that time.

The 5000 year story of civilization currently being put forth appears to aggressively suppress any new discoveries that contradict the chosen people history of the big Three (religions), the Knights Templar, the Illuminati and the black nobility. Even the pyramids and Sphinx cannot be older than the religious histories.

I just think there is a lot that we don't know about God, our history, and our understanding of the universe. The powers that be have to maintain control, order and authority. None of the bigwigs ever admit their wrong. There is too much at stake. The standing of scholars, anthropologists, archeologists, Egyptogists and all the other
gist have reputations to maintain. I recently came to not believe a lot that is being put forth by the establishment simply because they are lying about so many other things related to power, money and politics.

In spite of all that I've said, I do believe that the teachings of Jesus are good advice and have been beneficial to society.
edit on 6-12-2013 by searcher109 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Actually you Are working on getting it back. Most will claim you can never Lose it, it was given to you by some God and can never be taken away! Better do some Soul searching on this one!

Anything that is Given; playing their game, can be taken away! Actually, you just lost touch with your Soul or it is getting Dimmer and losing its Energy. You can thank Ego/Self for that! If you have come to a point in your Life that Say's Oh No! Best to start asking questions!

The world would like to say their is No Way you can Lose Your Soul! Period! What If that is the Biggest LIE out there? Thinking like that you just might Lose It! Since no one really Knows if you can or can not. Best to at Least consider if it can be possible! At least then, You have a chance to at least Keep Yours!

We all Fall out of Grace. Ask anyone if they can tell you beyond a Fact that they Will Be Saved! You will hear, YES, YES. Only Deep Down inside somehow they are not sure really. Saved from What? Then a whole list of things you have done will tell you that you can not be saved!

And that is just from the Books you have read! Now take another step and Ask Yourself. Yet another list out there inside your head to say you will not! Even if you went by the Books; We are all Doomed!

ROFLMAO! Do you see the Stupid that Stupid Does? All that was Ever asked from US was to Be Our Selves! In that Power of You Being You; you would not go all evil since everything around you is just you being Reflected back towards you!

So the more you use Your Power to Darken the World. The more your Soul becomes Darker, or loses some Energy. Only God has unlimited Energy! You have to build your UP! Do Good; now what is Good? To Bad and you lose more of your Soul Energy!

Now the question is: What is Good?

Peace

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

lupodigubbio
Like many of you I was chosen into baptism by my parents without my knowledge when I was a baby.
I was forced to perform the vile ritualistic sacrament of Communion when I was a child.
I was lured into confirmation when I was a teen.
and then the worst happened...

As a young adult, through heavy indoctrination and peer pressure I blindly asked Yahweh to become my Lord and owner of my soul. I did this several times. I even believed the bible and committed the terrible sin of calling it the word of God in its entirety.

After many years of forcing myself to believe the great lie, even though something inside of me always knew better and kept part of my spirit safe from the Demiurgic influences, I decided to abandon religion and eventually explore the more gnostic and hermetic paths towards "truth".

My concern now is...how do I take my "soul" back? How do I renounce all the promises and spiritual bondage I so ignorantly made to Yahweh? I just feel I need to somehow materialize my intentions through spoken or written word just like I did when I gave him my soul and to begin this new journey without any baggage and guilt...but I'm finding much subconscious opposition and spiritual attacks trying to lure me back into a path that I know in my heart is wrong for me on every single level.

Here's a better question, why do you think he's accepted your soul? From what I can tell, you haven't learned your lesson yet and don't want to be subservient to another. You think you can do it better, that you can do it yourself and you don't need help... a rebel!

YOU don't even know where you came from, why you're here, where you're going or what the purpose of all this is. MAYBE I can put your "soul" at ease:

A. EVERYONE works for El Elyon either knowingly or unknowingly, including you, Satan, Yahweh, Jehovah, Osiris, etc... etc. HE is the original thought, the original momentum behind creation and he's in the process of showing humanity what the meaning of TRUE and UNCONDITIONAL love is because THAT is the reason you decided to fall from heaven.

B. YOU have fallen so far, El Elyon can't even see you... you have sinned/disconnected from him and until you balance your heart and invoke the arc of the covenant and open your crown chakra you'll remain "dead" (spiritless) and disconnected. HE LOVES YOU, so much that he dampened the harmonics of this planet so that his fallen 144000 can have a chance at redemption.

C. Your job is to find mental neutrality through non judgement, depolarization of the body so that you can open your crown chakra and pull your etheric self from the collapsed future. HE has NOTHING TO DO with it, its YOUR CHOICE.

SO, before you ASSUME you've screwed up... before you BE-LIE-ve something (being a living lie) I ask that you research, investigate and come to KNOW. Because when you know, then no one can take that from you and manipulate you into believing what they say, leading you to fall again.

Galzu

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join