It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, may I speak to Yahweh? Oh hi, I want my soul back.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostfacekilah00

if you're referring to my posts, i don't think it's random at all. he's having a dilemma, and my point was to show that the dilemma has a reason he may not be aware of.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AsherahoftheSea

People are always looking for gods to worship instead of feeling the power and appreciation of themselves.
People are trained into this mentality.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

randyvs
reply to post by undo

i think muslims are followers of enlil. they use the sin symbol (crescent moon) and follow enlil's decrees against women. s

Some how I believe this passage has a great deal to do with Enlils decree.

I will put enmity between you and the woman,
and between your offspring[a] and her offspring;
he shall bruise your head,
and you shall bruise his heel.”

it just dawned on me what you're saying. by golly i think you're right. chalk that up to more verification
edit on 3-12-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   

undo
reply to post by lupodigubbio

so my theory is that jesus, who is enki-ea, stopped or made this practice illegal by ending all human sacrifice. he did this by offering to enlil, his own sacrifice in exchange. this was more than enlil could resist and he took the deal

Genius idea undo! Something big went down there and this might just be it, or at least a big part of it.

I'm not convinced that pre-Adam it was clones only. Pre-Adam it could have been semi-intelligent primates and overstressed "wardens" that caused the issues. The post this week about the primate/pig cross breed might have just been Enki mixing them up, twiddling a little and coming up with a self-manageable version called Adam&Eve. Whatever happened, Enki seems to like us a lot

As to the original OP: your soul is not for sale, you can get yourself into contracts and alliances that may or may not be useful. The over-simplifications the religions "teach" are just what Terry Pratchett called "lies to children". Half truths originally useful for creating a measure of safety. Once you start getting an hint of what is really going on, you can always make your own decisions. You now know that holding hands to cross a road is optional, looking left and right is too, but it is still a good idea.

Just like you shouldn't accept anything without understanding the appropriate current level of complexity, you shouldn't reject everything either. Just avoid anything that tries to limit you from asking and answering questions.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

You should think about writing for Hollywood. They need fresh ideas. It would make a great movie. It sounds real, real sells movie tickets.
edit on 3-12-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

lupodigubbio
Like many of you I was chosen into baptism by my parents without my knowledge when I was a baby.
I was forced to perform the vile ritualistic sacrament of Communion when I was a child.
I was lured into confirmation when I was a teen.
and then the worst happened...

As a young adult, through heavy indoctrination and peer pressure I blindly asked Yahweh to become my Lord and owner of my soul. I did this several times. I even believed the bible and committed the terrible sin of calling it the word of God in its entirety.

After many years of forcing myself to believe the great lie, even though something inside of me always knew better and kept part of my spirit safe from the Demiurgic influences, I decided to abandon religion and eventually explore the more gnostic and hermetic paths towards "truth".

My concern now is...how do I take my "soul" back? How do I renounce all the promises and spiritual bondage I so ignorantly made to Yahweh? I just feel I need to somehow materialize my intentions through spoken or written word just like I did when I gave him my soul and to begin this new journey without any baggage and guilt...but I'm finding much subconscious opposition and spiritual attacks trying to lure me back into a path that I know in my heart is wrong for me on every single level.

1). If you don't believe in it, you never "lost" your soul in the first place. If you now think that this was bunkum, then why do you believe that you gave away your soul? If your soul was given away, maybe it wasn't bunkum.

2). Nowhere in Catholic theology do any of the sacraments equate to "giving" your soul away, so I don't even see how you came up with that notion.

If you don't believe, then don't. Simple as that.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

there's only one sure way i know how, if you really want it, and your sure you can handle it, which i don't think you can because, you say your subconscious bothers you.

i don't think it's your subconscious, i think it's the holy spirit. pulling at you telling you your doing the wrong thing.
and he wouldn't be doing that if you weren't chosen. you would have a clear conscious, and have no worries about it.

but that being said, if you really want your soul back, just speak blasphemy against the holy spirit and God. i say this because it is the only unforgivable sin. but you gotta do it with all your heart, and you got to believe it. use every vile word or thing you can think of, and i would do it in a public and private manner, not in some chat forum, or under a factious name. use your real one.

i just hope you don't wind up like Judas, he was given enough rope and he hung himself.

edit on 3-12-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

rickymouse
reply to post by undo

You should think about writing for Hollywood. They need fresh ideas. It would make a great movie. It sounds real, real sells movie tickets.

erm, it's not my fault that ancient history is so interesting!
i mean, have you read that stuff??

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

OP: check out this site for help. It will give you strength.
Recovering from Religion

Who is Recovering From Religion?

If you are one of the many people who have determined that religion no longer has a place in their life, but are dealing with the after-effects in some way or another, Recovering From Religion (RR) may be just the right spot for you. We welcome everyone, from doubting theist to ardent atheist, and our goal is to assist you in dealing with the negative impact of religion in your life. We are honored to be a part of your journey to be free from faith!

You're definitely not alone...
and your soul is your soul. YOUR bit of the Divine. You're a stakeholder, just like everyone else. No worries. Go with what feels right.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Better yet, I want a divorce. Give me my soul back and get the **** out.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I wish I could give you 100 stars for this reply!!!! I couldn't have said it better! I wish I could "quote" it but I'm using my dumb phone because my PS3 won't let me submit replies *sigh*!!

OP, this is the answer, unequivocally, definitively and most assuredly! I know how you feel about the "bossy God", when I left after my awakening it was the hardest part. It is ingrained into our brains and is weaved into the very fiber of our beings. As for that part, what I did was to simply and consciously remind myself every single time that feeling crept onto the scene that it was not true, it's not reality, there is NO MAN sitting "up there" judging me or telling me what to do in my experience... period! It was majorly difficult at first, but it got easier with time. Now, 16 years later it is merely an echo in the back of my subconscious and only on occasion.

Be true to you, constantly seek new knowledge and information, continue to grow with forward momentum! There will always be self doubt, self judgement and self critiquing, but that is part of your inner voice guiding you, it is not, I repeat NOT God judging or bossing you.

Peace and love to you on your journey my friend, Namaste!

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

AsherahoftheSea
It is exceptionally hard to get out of Adonai/Yahweh's clutches. He's not one to relent. I'm still trying to get away from the bastard, really. I've had some help, but in all reality, it's just switching hands to another entity. We're nothing but cattle to these creatures, really. And the Christian/Judaic/Islamic God is no better -- probably one of the worst, really. Remember those passages where he says he'll spit out out of his mouth if you're not to his taste? If that didn't clue you in that these creatures eat things like us, I don't know what would...

Ya get mixed up with spirits and gods -- ANY spirits and gods, be prepared to pay the price...

Religions have all those odd codings. BUT....the intent of heart is all that concerns us in life, not what others do, including evil "coders" because we can't affect that. We are born in this world, both as a chance to prove our worth: if you are a light born in a world of darkness, what can you do? to reveal or fine tune flaws...and even as a "fall", a holding place to gain some understanding in, to get sickened by war and starvation and abuse of power in.

The only thing that really matters is overcoming self, our own flaws, and trying to nudge, help, uplift and make happy those around us, and what we're guided to do, providing its done for the right reasons. Love, helping others, offering solutions but not insisting on them.

And a life with change and growth can happen anywhere, in any religion, irregardless of any codings and secret doings that we have no control over.

The one baptised as an infant or choosing it as an adult, is still being baptised to the Highest Love and Goodness in existence, for that is what people's intent for God is, they don't quibble over which name is used for the ceremony or Church and which for that, they mean God...the real God...always!

So unless a person is actually joining a cult or a group that harms, sexually abuses and tortures and ritually murders people, officially, and knowingly and willingly does this, they have only to work on: their own integrity and growth, and being good to others in a world of war and inequality, standing still and finding a way to remain or become peaceful.

And the ones waiting to eat people, if they really are doing that, instead of using the blood and dna to form their husks or re animate their zombie suit, or whatever other purposes, they don't have limits, ie the one who signed up for that religion or the athiest in the corner. The dark side gets more permission to access to those who are doing bad things and giving up on themselves than those who aren't.

ARK = acts of random kindness.
edit on 3-12-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

undo

rickymouse
reply to post by undo

erm, it's not my fault that ancient history is so interesting!
i mean, have you read that stuff??

Yup, a lot of it. I read almost everything I find on the net, often cross referencing things to other cultures writings.

I usually search for any knowledge about foods and medicines that they had. There is a lot there including in the bible. I've read a few thousand over the last five years. My second main interest in these is trying to figure out how ancient people perceived things.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Don't listen to the world or the seductive spirits you've given into!

I am who I am wants you to start living for who you are once again!

Don't turn from who you are to follow who you are not!

You are not a liar, deceiver, corrupt, dead man!

You are a loving, caring, intelligent being made in the Image of THE Loving, Caring, Intelligent Being!

Brother, you are sadly missed,

Come back to your life in faith and renew those baptismal vows you once took,

Your brother in Love

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

You do gonistc and hermetic, believe in eternal life and salvation,
so whats the problem?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

hounddoghowlie

there's only one sure way i know how, if you really want it, and your sure you can handle it, which i don't think you can because, you say your subconscious bothers you.

i don't think it's your subconscious, i think it's the holy spirit. pulling at you telling you your doing the wrong thing.
and he wouldn't be doing that if you weren't chosen. you would have a clear conscious, and have no worries about it.

but that being said, if you really want your soul back, just speak blasphemy against the holy spirit and God. i say this because it is the only unforgivable sin. but you gotta do it with all your heart, and you got to believe it. use every vile word or thing you can think of, and i would do it in a public and private manner, not in some chat forum, or under a factious name. use your real one.

i just hope you don't wind up like Judas, he was given enough rope and he hung himself.

Reverse psychology...that's rude. But this one time I'll play along. Why would I want to do such a terrible thing like speaking blasphemy against the holy spirit? What does the Holy Spirit have to do with my "breakup" with a mini-boss? Let's try to make something clear before we proceed: people like me DO NOT believe YAHWEH-JEHOVA-ELOHIM is Jesus' father or the source of the Holy spirit. We believe he is an impostor, the father of lies and the devil himself. Please do not manipulate your words so that it looks like I am in any way trying to serve evil when in all reality I am FLEEING from it.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

not buying it. if he gave them one rule and they didn't follow it, how come paul says, the eve didn't follow it because she was clueless but the adam knew exactly what was going on and still did it. her fault was that she was attractive to adam and he followed her into the ambush, knowing full well, she was being duped. something smells particularly fishy about that whole thing. who tried to give jesus the planet in exchange for his fealty? how could he offer it, if it wasn't his to begin with? who is the god of this world? read the text.
reply to post by undo

It does not matter who followed who into a bad decision.
They violated the 1 law they were given. Tricked, knowingly, it doesn't matter.
It is referred to in law as "Ignorantia juris non excusat" - ie. Ignorance of the law does not excuse.

As a separate issue, I'm afraid I'm not sure exactly which passage in the Bible you're attempting to reference (not that I doubt you, I'm just not sure what citation to reference).

In the end though, it doesn't really matter because as far as actions & consequences are concerned, excuses are simply excuses & results are results...doesn't matter how they got there, the line was crossed.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

lupodigubbio

hounddoghowlie

Reverse psychology...that's rude. But this one time I'll play along. Why would I want to do such a terrible thing like speaking blasphemy against the holy spirit? What does the Holy Spirit have to do with my "breakup" with a mini-boss? Let's try to make something clear before we proceed: people like me DO NOT believe YAHWEH-JEHOVA-ELOHIM is Jesus' father or the source of the Holy spirit. We believe he is an impostor, the father of lies and the devil himself. Please do not manipulate your words so that it looks like I am in any way trying to serve evil when in all reality I am FLEEING from it.

my reply was not a attempt to use reverse psychology, it is the only sure way that i know to break all ties with God. and my thoughts on why your conscious/ subconscious, bothers you about it. i believe that the Holy Spirit is the small still voice inside that guides you, and it keeps getting louder, and more persistent, the more you fight it until it's to late. that's why you can't let go so easy.

as far as Yahweh/Jehovah not being the father of Jesus, or the source of the Holy Spirit, that's a notion that i don't believe. there are many reasons for this, more than i care to go into on this thread.

but i will say this.lets just think about this for a minute. why would the devil tell you to be open to the Holy Spirit, or do you deny that in the bible that it tells you that. if as you say Yahweh/Jehovah is an imposter, why would he tell you you to be open to the Holy Spirit. you do realize that there are many instances in the old testament where the Spirit of the lord came upon them. and twice as many in the new.
here is a good article with a few examples of the Holy Spirit in the old testament .The Holy Spirit in the Old Testament

the devil /satan/ lucifer could care less if you believe in or worship him . all he really cares about is that you don't believe in Yahweh/Jehovah, and that you do not accept Jesus as savior. and if you do he will do any thing he can to shake your faith and have you deny both.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

hounddoghowlie

lupodigubbio

hounddoghowlie

my reply was not a attempt to use reverse psychology, it is the only sure way that i know to break all ties with God. and my thoughts on why your conscious/ subconscious, bothers you about it. i believe that the Holy Spirit is the small still voice inside that guides you, and it keeps getting louder, and more persistent, the more you fight it until it's to late. that's why you can't let go so easy.

as far as Yahweh/Jehovah not being the father of Jesus, or the source of the Holy Spirit, that's a notion that i don't believe. there are many reasons for this, more than i care to go into on this thread.

but i will say this.lets just think about this for a minute. why would the devil tell you to be open to the Holy Spirit, or do you deny that in the bible that it tells you that. if as you say Yahweh/Jehovah is an imposter, why would he tell you you to be open to the Holy Spirit. you do realize that there are many instances in the old testament where the Spirit of the lord came upon them. and twice as many in the new.
here is a good article with a few examples of the Holy Spirit in the old testament .The Holy Spirit in the Old Testament

the devil /satan/ lucifer could care less if you believe in or worship him . all he really cares about is that you don't believe in Yahweh/Jehovah, and that you do not accept Jesus as savior. and if you do he will do any thing he can to shake your faith and have you deny both.

I'm having a lot of difficulty following your line of thinking. Of course "the devil" could easily tell me to be open to the holy spirit, but possibly give me a twisted definition of it, mixing poison with truth. Basically, that's is exactly what I believe about the modern bible...it's like rat poison. If you use it in its pure undiluted form, it will not work as efficiently. If you mix it with delicious, nutritious food..then you get very efficient and deadly poison. I think the nasty bits are very easy to pin-point; anything that contradicts the core teachings of the Christ I reject. This includes Yahweh/Jehovah and the Pauline teachings, among others. \\

I am not concerned because I do believe that humanity needs a savior, and that Savior is Yeshua. He has broken the wheels of reincarnation for those who truly seek him in action, not words. I also believe TPTB will manipulate history, edit books and try everything to discredit his teachings by mixing them with those of the evil one. Therefore if Yah is evil that must mean Jesus is too right? This is the distinction I want to make...Jesus and Yah are NOT necessarily linked together. I don't feel I have to be religious, believe in the modern edited holy books or follow dogma to seek what I consider to be truth. I just want to make sure that the errors of my youth don't end up binding me spiritually.

Can you accept that maybe you have a rigid idea of what a believer in Christ should be?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Judging by your thread I would make the argument that you never surrendered your soul to Christ... you, like many others, said the words without any sincerity. Good news for you... you still have your soul!!! Bad news for you... you will regret this decision, and by the time you realize that it will be too late.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join