It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

infinite's NIO

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Spam wars are pointless. I vote for a truce to end the spam war. We don't need spam to promote our cause, we have awesome avatars. In the mean time all we need to do is get Shorty and HortyKnuckles to agree to the truce. When the NIO takes over the internet we shall rid our selves of pointless spam, unless Infinite see's a need for it.

[edit on 11/21/2004 by cyberdude78]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 05:56 AM
link   
When we hit 300 members, we shall become an offical religion
put ourselfs on the census

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
When we hit 300 members, we shall become an offical religion
put ourselfs on the census

Can we have our own holidays in addition to some Christian ones liek Christmas?

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hows the recuriting going??
its looking good

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
We are still small in numbers, Grandmaster.
But our power is growing every day...

We need our "secret handshake". Obviously, we cannot have a real handshake on the internet, but we can come up with something to say to eachother when on ATS.... uhmmm like "great is the power of the New, brother", or something like that.

Any suggestions?

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
My Lord Infinite/Voldemort, Can I be the head of the "research and intelligence team"? Or can i head the anti anti nio

Oh Im not even worthy to post in this thread!!!! *bows down to lord Infinite*

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Our main aim is to protect the internet

but we shall just allow members to join through this thread cause its against the rules to try and recurit members to other groups,etc. Remember we are for ATS not against.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atomix
My Lord Infinite/Voldemort, Can I be the head of the "research and intelligence team"?

Research and intelligence is a great idea! You are the head of it

We need a website

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Ok first of all I'd like to thank everyone who made my new job possible (Infinite) Second, I dont know how to make a website who does?
Who would like to join this little research + intelligience dept.? Anyway this anti NIO makes me

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hi fellow members... I'm back...

I don't log on much during the weekends..

I need an avatar of the "all seeing eye", can anyone help.. maybe something in Purple with Elevatedone on it... ?

also, I'd like to volunteer for a "special" position with the NIO...

I have a financial background.. so how about CFO ? I'll handle our money.....???

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atomix
Ok first of all I'd like to thank everyone who made my new job possible (Infinite) Second, I dont know how to make a website who does?
Who would like to join this little research + intelligience dept.? Anyway this anti NIO makes me

We dont need to be anti anti-NIO...they dont effect me.
Leave the website to me and friends
i know a dude who is an IT whizz, ill chat to him...if not, i'll make my own one if i have to

elevatedone, *thinks* we need like a news department to monitor activities on the internet *Could you help* (seeings we are here to keep the internet a free-zone) Remember FREEDOM OF SPEECH is what we are about.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I'm in !!!

I'll do whatever is needed....

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
*thinking*....

I know this thread was started in hopes of getting members, shouldn't we also have a thread for MEMBERS ONLY to post in ?

I know that anyone would have the ability to post in it, but we could hope that only members would... ???

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I'm in !!!

I'll do whatever is needed....

See UK Wizard about an avatar

Once we grow, the work load will prove easier to cope with

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
*thinking*....

I know this thread was started in hopes of getting members, shouldn't we also have a thread for MEMBERS ONLY to post in ?

I know that anyone would have the ability to post in it, but we could hope that only members would... ???

thats why i suggested a website

we have to hold it off ATS due to it being against TOS.

NIO was inspired by my time here at ATS, we need more free zones across the net, just like ATS.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   

12.) You agree not to cultivate the membership of the AboveTopSecret.com discussion board for the sending of private messages (board U2U or e-mail) for the purposes of marketing, mass mailing, or recruitment for other groups (offline or online) such as activist groups or other online discussion board websites.

We shall not break any ATS rule. I am making this clear to everyone who is reading this thread. I do not want to see myself or anyone banned.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
understood and agreed....

we will not break the rules...

BTW... I must admit... my first loyalty will always fall to ATS....

and no... Skeptic didn't make me say that...

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
All sigs and avatars with "Join us" or "Contact for details" must be removed. Its breaking #12 of TOS
oops...

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   

HK say "Whos really owned?".

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
If the NIO is to be indeed the New Internet Order, then having a few c0d3rz on the team might be prudent.

**69*73*46**73*70**121*111*117**
**67*65*110**114*69*65*68**116*69*65*68**
**116*72*69*78**112*108*69*65*115*69**
**74*79*73*78**116*104*101**78**73**79**46**

[edit on 22-11-2004 by Crysstaafur]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join