It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

infinite's NIO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
everyone is having fanclubs at the moment, im gonna have something EVEN better...infinite is going to create the first stages of the NIO ( New Internet Order
) with my fellow members, we will rule the internet
mwuahahahahahah

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Members unite and help introduce a new order on the internet. You can be a mod,writer,reporter,etc...anyone can join! its better then these "fake" fanclubs ( was that a checky diss there by me? ) ANYWAYS, we shall rule the internet...first ATS...then the internet

All i need now is members, to help me join! each month we will vote on a leader
(see, this order is democratic)

[Edited on 18-11-2004 by infinite]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
yah for the NIO

I'm in

Being as you founded NIO does that make you Grandmaster of the NIO?

[Edited on 18-11-2004 by UK Wizard]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Well, first a question or to. Do we
and :w:? Will we without
? I'd hate to get
or
. That just makes me
. Then I
. People start to
Mods then
and :bash:, unless it's Ban, then . I don't want to get
What about food? I hope it doesn't make me
. Dancing too? Sorry to be stuck on details. :bnghd: :shk: I know I can be quite the
. If the answers are forthcoming, I will
to the movment with reverance.
I don't care though, I'm not getting my hair cut.

Wonder if anyone tried to use all the smilieys in one post before?

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
sign me up !!!

I'm ready to fight... it's time to rule... lets go !!!

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Wake up, sheeple! You have been deceived! This NIO is actually a ruse to make you all Internet slaves. NIO does not stand for "New Internet Order". It stands for "New INFINITE Order"!!

The other fan clubs are dummy clubs that were set up by the mastermind himself, Infinite. I mean, look at the name! It's obvious that he wants eternal life for himself, at the expense of YOUR freedom. Pretty soon he'll be starting up a "War On Fanclubs". He'll use his own covert operatives to troll his own threads and then blame it on other fanclubs. And he won't stop until the whole site is at war. And from the ashes he will institute his new, Internet government.

Soon he'll be taking away your right to ignore, to troll, to flame and to debate. He'll introduce the Infinite Act, which will actually destroy your Internet liberties in the name of "fanclub security".

Wake up now and fight! STOP THE NEW INFINITE ORDER!!

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
Wake up, sheeple! You have been deceived! This NIO is actually a ruse to make you all Internet slaves. NIO does not stand for "New Internet Order". It stands for "New INFINITE Order"!!

The other fan clubs are dummy clubs that were set up by the mastermind himself, Infinite. I mean, look at the name! It's obvious that he wants eternal life for himself, at the expense of YOUR freedom. Pretty soon he'll be starting up a "War On Fanclubs". He'll use his own covert operatives to troll his own threads and then blame it on other fanclubs. And he won't stop until the whole site is at war. And from the ashes he will institute his new, Internet government.

Soon he'll be taking away your right to ignore, to troll, to flame and to debate. He'll introduce the Infinite Act, which will actually destroy your Internet liberties in the name of "fanclub security".

Too true, join me

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'm joining!

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Ok new members, make note in your sigs that you are a member

LMFAO!!!!

seeings you have made me cry with laughter...you can join too

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
yah for the NIO

I'm in

Being as you founded NIO does that make you Grandmaster of the NIO?

[Edited on 18-11-2004 by UK Wizard]

Yep,
it does indeed

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
infinite.... look at my signature...

also, we should all have somekind of picture or small avatar for our sigs too.....

it's up to you infinite.... you're our leader... what shall we do...

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
infinite.... look at my signature...

also, we should all have somekind of picture or small avatar for our sigs too.....

it's up to you infinite.... you're our leader... what shall we do...

oh avatars will be great...
we'll run a mini competition to see who can design the best one

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
if we declare war on other fanclubs then sure aslong as we dpnt cause to much trouble, pkus infinite is heading it so i want in

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantompatriot
if we declare war on other fanclubs then sure aslong as we dpnt cause to much trouble, pkus infinite is heading it so i want in

we will not delcare war, we have not been directly attacked into action.
The sleeping gaint will watch on...

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
The sleeping gaint will watch on...

and remember oh minions of the NIO, the other fanclubs are mere fleas to the mighty beast that is the NIO...

*really really evil laugh*

none can oppose us

*continuing of really really evil laugh*

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hmmm we need a cool signature to make our mark..

*gets working on fireworks*

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
All right, assuming I have permission I'll join. So can I be the unofficial mafia Don, seing as Infinite would be the godfather.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Hmmm we need a cool signature to make our mark..

*gets working on fireworks*

Wait till you see our sig.

*Super, super and even superer than yours laugh*

Anyway im here to do a job.

I just shot up your HQ! One more for luck

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
All right, assuming I have permission I'll join. So can I be the unofficial mafia Don, seing as Infinite would be the godfather.

Sure,
Im Grandmaster

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Since Godfathers not taken I guess I can take that over Don (I promise to still respect Grandmaster Infinite)*Puts on best mafia voice* All right then, everybody but Infinites gonna pay see? So what is our first act of business, hijack some spam maybe
, take out a few rivals maybe
?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join