It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

infinite's NIO

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Out under cover opperatives got in to you and brought you down one is still amonst you but you dont except defeat!

The truth shall set you free!

So listen to it when it is told you!

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Do you mean your making an NIO website?

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
So why are you against my movement to protect freedom of expression and information on the internet? You want to be under Surveillance on the internet?? Infinite is against it and is doing something to prevent it

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atomix

Yep,
it will become a non-profit group. Im gonna ask SO for some advice on how to start it up seeings he is a smart dude

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atomix

Look at you, you crumple and fall. Me and Shorty stand united!

But you fall................

You are owned now Atomix.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Its ended knuckles and shorty dont make me remind you of..... you neither won nor lost so i dont know what your raving about....

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Well until the NIO makes CNN we could operate as a small free website. Try www.webspawner.com or www.bravenet.com both of these websites provide free webpages. Infinite U2U with a the address if you make a NIO site. BTW it's not breaking the rules by keeping our cool NIO avatars is it?

[edit on 11/22/2004 by cyberdude78]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Shorty says "I call an end to this pointless argueing i shall support Infinite in a search for a better internet. I do not join you as the title is too close to NWO but i will suppor this as in the idea behind it but as long as it is named the NIO i shall lead the Anti-NIO against you! Hint. Change the name."

So whats on the agenda of the NIIT the New Internet Improvement team.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
Shorty says "I call an end to this pointless argueing i shall support Infinite in a search for a better internet. I do not join you as the title is too close to NWO but i will suppor this as in the idea behind it but as long as it is named the NIO i shall lead the Anti-NIO against you! Hint. Change the name."

So whats on the agenda of the NIIT the New Internet Improvement team.

Glad to see your working with us

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMan

Glad to see your working with us

Make it a clear definition between NIIT ( or whatever Infinite names it) and the NIO.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Freedom of Expression and the prevention of Surveillance of the internet. The internet is a tool of communication, not a port of control by governments.

That is the mission statement.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The new title shall be NIFS! New Internet Freedom Society!! I call my old position!! head of research and intelligence! no spies since we have no rivals except the government! LONG LIVE N.I.F.S!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
NIO has a better ring because are hell bent on a new world order, so if they want the world..we'll have the internet

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
im your new right hand man Infinite and i thought HK banned you Atomix.

He can be tight.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
NIO has a better ring because are hell bent on a new world order, so if they want the world..we'll have the internet

As you new right hand man i advice against that title because then i wont be able to be your right hand man.

A better name i call for.

SIF Soceity for internet freedom. I am serious about wanting to help with this but please change the name. Dont make me Kung-fu clown your a$$.

[Edited on 22-11-2004 by shorty]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   

dern....
OpenDemocracy is already taken.

LFM = Let Freedom Meme hrm.. maybe..

VirtualDemocracy.. that's a thunk...

bah..
I am fine having NIO as a working title, also suits as a pneumonic device as to it's purpose atm. I think it's a good start.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
shorty, you come in here and ruin our fun by taking this whole thing way too seriously, spaming the thread and being annoying, then you "turn" suddenly, wanna be a part of it and you start bossing around, bitching how we need a new name.... WTF!??

We like our name, it is going to stay, deal with it, our Grandmaster has spoken.

If you don't like it, go make your own Order, cuz we don't wanna play with you!

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
shorty, you come in here and ruin our fun by taking this whole thing way too seriously, spaming the thread and being annoying, then you "turn" suddenly, wanna be a part of it and you start bossing around, bitching how we need a new name.... WTF!??

We like our name, it is going to stay, deal with it, our Grandmaster has spoken.

If you don't like it, go make your own Order, cuz we don't wanna play with you!

ow, oh how you hurt my feeling and i think you will find you done, well maybe not you personally but the NIO done just as much spamming as the Anti-NIO.

The name sucks! Geta better one anyway if you dont want our help you shall not have it.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Well, it was fun while it lasted. Adios, NIO amigos!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join