It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Walker dies in fiery collision.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

My condolences to his parents and loved ones,a very sad tragedy,and one they will have to live with long after this becomes old news.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

coastlinekid
reply to post by divideandconquer

Based on all the debris in the road and the skid marks...I'd guess the driver was at high speed and lost control and flipped and rolled...hit the trees...

I think his friend was trying to show him how he drifts and lost control.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
R.I.P to both occupants. However it would seem they were driving recklessly at speed, or did not have the ability to handle a high powered car. I'm just glad no innocent bystanders or other vehicles were caught up in this incident.

King

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I only found out about this because I was looking at the Westboro Baptist Church's twitter feed for an unrelated story. They have announced they intend to picket his funeral. Sick, sick, sick #ing freaks.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Kinetik

Oh you have Got to be kidding me! What could they Possibly,conceivably have,even in the most fetid,deranged,satanic recesses of their pus-filled diseased suppurating minds,to warrant picketing the funeral of Paul Walker+the other deceased individual???
Or is it business as usual-provoke an attack so they can sue the individual sickened to violence or crimen injuria by this satanic cult of lawyers,masquerading as Christians?

Edit to add:my apologies to any satanists here for implicating a connection in any way to the thought processes and MO of WBC-that is an insult to you,and undeserved.The average satanist is deserving of quite a bit more respect than the WBC herd of walking talking feces.

edit on 1-12-2013 by Raxoxane because: typos from exasperation

edit on 1-12-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Raxoxane
reply to post by Kinetik

Oh you have Got to be kidding me! What could they Possibly,conceivably have,even in the most fetid,deranged,satanic recesses of their pus-filled diseased suppurating minds,to warrant picketing the funeral of Paul Walker+the other deceased individual???
Or is it business as usual-provoke an attack so they can sue the individual sickened to violence or crimen injuria by this satanic cult of lawyers,masquerading as Christians?
edit on 1-12-2013 by Raxoxane because: typos from exasperation

I wish I was kidding you. These mentally deranged inbred dogs...this is what they put on their twitter feed:

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Oh, I hate hearing news like this. So sad. I really enjoyed him in Pleasantville and Into the Blue. Rest in peace, Paul Walker.

There's a rumor that he was the subject of an online death hoax just a few days before this happened. Can this be verified? That's just weird.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
I hate to die with someone else at wheel that's bad way to go.

I couldn't agree more... I'm sure Paul himself did many driving lessons, both offensive and defensive for his roles in the Fast and Furious movies. It's such a shame he died, and even more so at someone else's hand...
edit on 1-12-2013 by tima4h because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by kingears

The driver, apparently, was Roger Rodas, an ex-race car driver himself. Roger and Paul were both highly skilled drivers. It was just an accident. Accidents do happen, sadly.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Layla
reply to post by kingears

The driver, apparently, was Roger Rodas, an ex-race car driver himself. Roger and Paul were both highly skilled drivers. It was just an accident. Accidents do happen, sadly.

Regardless of how "professional" a race car driver is, they were idiots to take to the regular streets for such a "joyride"--let alone in a sports car as opposed to a proper racing vehicle. First of all, a race track is a controlled environment where the surface and banking of corners is built for high speeds. Secondly, the tires on race cars are very different from tires on a typical sports car as they are built for more adhesion on a track. Third, the interior and restraints on a typical Nascar racing car are built with extreme safety in mind from heavy roll bars to 5 point harnesses (though those didn't prevent Dale Earnhardt's death). So basically, these two went for a high speed joyride through an uncontrolled environment where people, pets, and other vehicles may have also been present in a vehicle not really built for a "race" equipped with tires that were very different from any Nascar tire and on roads that were not built to be the same as a race track.

My dad did Nascar for a while, too, and he also liked to take joyrides because he thought that he was such an awesome driver. He used to do some of the craziest and most disturbing things on back roads until he lost control and the entire back end of his vehicle exploded. He was lucky to survive and knew it. Guess who drives like an old man now? I know I sound terribly unsympathetic but professional drivers should know better than to try to pull off crazy things in such an uncontrolled environment. They could've taken someone else out with them and what they did was incredibly arrogant.

I do feel sorry for their families. I know what it's like to be that kid rushing out to their dad's wreck. I remember being up in the stands when my dad smashed into a concrete wall on a track. I screamed my head off. I also begged my dad not to take those joyrides after being behind him once and watching him barely miss a head-on collision with another car, pointing out to him what it would be like if he had hit that car--I would've witnessed his probable death firsthand. He didn't listen because he was so confident in his driving skills. So yep, I feel very deeply for Rodas' son for having witnessed that. I'm not that callous.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Layla

Yes, accidents happen a lot, especially when reckless driving is involved.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
WAKE the %$_*% UP .. !!!

there were no skid marks .. !!!!!! Wow.. !!! get your facts before leaping to conclusions.. thx GOD you're not an investigator !

TKDRL
reply to post by Layla

Yes, accidents happen a lot, especially when reckless driving is involved.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Seems like all those fast and furious movies have brainwashed everyone into thinking this was an accident.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Yeah, like 80% of accidents I have ever seen had no skidmarks around either..... I used to take the taconic state parkway regularly, I have seen a boatload of totaled cars with no skidmarks. It happens a lot when people are driving like idiots.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
found fan made tribute app here:
play.google.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join