It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leading geneticist says we are a hybrid of Pigs and Chimps

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

I hate to point out that chimps come in all skin color tones and predominantly black-haired....

...But pigs are mostly white-skinned and many have blonde hair...

Anyone wish to challenge the chimp-hybrid theory??

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Already did. We're cosmic DNA and animals come from the same cosmic soup, they come from the cosmic human, in parts, not the other way. And are the backdrop for our schools.

And there is never an accident. ie. cats for example, emotionally have centers in the brain that duplicate humans and they're intelligent, have twice the neurons as dogs. They're mean for companionship. But so are dogs. Everything is tailored specifically.

And the school is interactive, there is not enough to matter about in the hologram....

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by rhinoceros

OK

From your last post what I got was you havent heard of the guy and feel you should have.

The rest once again went way over my head

Can you pretend like your talking to a complete and utter idiot and try and explain the thing about proteins and pig hits again using language I would understand?

Not being snarky, Im genuinely interested in hearing about this

In a nutshell:

There is no genetic data to back up the 'leading' geneticist's hypothesis.

It is a work of fiction..

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Makes sense. Obviously the fallback species after their failed attempt to hybridize a pig and an elephant.

Because we all know as Loverboy once sang --

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Our leading Geneticist postulated this idea..?

Cross bred Pig with a Chimp to create humans -
Looking at todays society, I think he got it right!!!

Take the PI from pig and the MP from chimp
and we have todays society -

PIMP

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I'm afraid this is only going to exacerbate the imaginary debate that stems from the destructive nature of creationist's attacks on the theory of evolution for the last 100 years.

If creationist's thought Darwin's ideas are hard to swallow, try telling them that not only do they descend from chimps, but that their descended from pigs as well. And not only that! but that they descend from pervert pigs!

Could this be better explained with hybridization? Most of the changes we get in bacteria or virus are a result of direct gene sharing between species
IIRC, viruses could also transfer genetic material between different species, an equivalent of hybridization. I wonder if in extent sufficient for similarities described on the linked page.

Besides the other known problems with this kind of hybridization, there's also
Junk DNA Mechanism That Prevents Two Species From Reproducing Discovered

Link

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

daryllyn
Does this mean I am part bacon?

I am totally fine with that, if that's the case. Just sayin..
edit on 28amThu, 28 Nov 2013 01:36:45 -060013ThursdayThursday1311 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

Apparently humans do taste like pork.

www.urbandictionary.com...

www.thefreedictionary.com...

One reference goes back to 1855, presumably from colonial contacts with cannibal tribes---who would be in a position to know what human and pig taste like when cooked.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Could be true ya never know.

Heck there is even a theme song too.

Now I am a bit disturb.

edit on 29-11-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
ping pong evolution sounds sufficient (just an excuse to post this really).
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
All mammals are related. We know this as scientific fact now.

But a few hundred years ago this would have been deemed an impossible idea.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Seems pretty far-fetched to me. I couldn't really imagine a pig chimp to come out looking like a human. Or at least evolving into one.

But two things of interest came to mind after reading the OP.

I've often watched science related shows. And anytime they test something, such as how something will effect the human body, they usually use a pig. Because a pigs skin and flesh is quite similar to us humans. I've seen many shows that have used pigs (died due to natural causes of course.)

Also, it's kinda funny to also note that in certain cultures they forbid people to eat pork. And of course pork comes from pigs. Maybe that had some backing to it at one time.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

IkNOwSTuff

daryllyn
Does this mean I am part bacon?

WHOA!!!!!

You just blew my mind!!!!

If this turns out to be true does that mean Jews and Muslims wont be able to touch themselves or anyone else?

Religious implications could be huge

Nah..but any oral sex will have to be made kosher or Halal first.

I s'pose a priest have to be called in to bless the meal first, and then they can tuck right in with a clear conscience.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
What about people with RH- blood type? I think some people got mixed with some Mule DNA along with the Pig and Chimp DNA.
edit on 29-11-2013 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

is the geneticist simply not alluding to Humans , having shared similar ancestory with chimps and also pigs
so that way down the evolutionary chain we once all shared a common ancestor and so our DNA has come from them

Not in anyway suggest a pig and a chimp had sex , or in anyway suggesting aliens were involved

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

WOW. i'm really starting to think we're a hideous experiment. i cannot say i mind being pig,i think it would be ironicaly hilarious when proven.... in time. i wonder what horrors humans are creating behind closed doors.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

IkNOwSTuff

Geneticist Eugene McCarthy argues that the human race was created by crossing chimpanzees and pigs. No matter how this claim may seem unbelievable, McCarthy is one of the world’s leading geneticists and probably the greatest expert for hybrid animals in the world.

Unfortunately he doesnt get too far out with this and doesnt claim we had our DNA tampered with by aliens, the theory is that Female Chimps crossbred with Pigs and raised the offspring, for once aliens actually seems the sensible answer compared to the scientific explanation.

Check out the article, would love to hear what you all think

Humans created by
edit on 28/11/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

actually we are genetically altered worms

and this supports Islams claim that a pig was once a man that is why they don't eat pork.
edit on 29-11-2013 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
IF this is true and IF it occurred in nature, then I don't understand how an animal that walks on 4 legs and an animal that sometimes walk upright can spawn a creature that always walks upright and on 2 legs.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

ChesterJohn

IkNOwSTuff

Geneticist Eugene McCarthy argues that the human race was created by crossing chimpanzees and pigs. No matter how this claim may seem unbelievable, McCarthy is one of the world’s leading geneticists and probably the greatest expert for hybrid animals in the world.

Unfortunately he doesnt get too far out with this and doesnt claim we had our DNA tampered with by aliens, the theory is that Female Chimps crossbred with Pigs and raised the offspring, for once aliens actually seems the sensible answer compared to the scientific explanation.

Check out the article, would love to hear what you all think

Humans created by
edit on 28/11/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

actually we are genetically altered worms

and this supports Islams claim that a pig was once a man that is why they don't eat pork.
edit on 29-11-2013 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

Islam was a mere copy of the laws of Moses....which was a copy of something before that. Pig was banned since man could write.

This leading geneticist was going off of zero proof and only visual speculation.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

rickymouse
OOOHHH. I didn't monkey around today, I ate like a pig. I believe this geneticist is right on.

I too believe he is right on, rickymonkeymousepig. Good to see you have stopped
acting the f**king ape, something we have all known and loved you for.

Keep those pearls in your pocket, piglet!

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by indenial

WOW. i'm really starting to think we're a hideous experiment.

McCarthy's theory is that the hybridization occurred naturally, eons ago. Evolution and the processes of nature can explain such events without postulating intervention. ...Here's a clip in McCarthy's words:

...The actual finding is that traits distinguishing chimpanzees from humans consistently link pigs with humans alone. ...

For my own part, curiosity has carried me away from my old idea of reality. I no longer know what to believe. Is it possible that so many biologists might be wrong about the nature of human origins? Is it possible for a pig to hybridize with a chimpanzee? I have no way of knowing at present, but I have no logical or evidential basis for rejecting the idea. Before dismissing such a notion, I would want to be sure on some logical, evidentiary basis that I actually should dismiss it. The ramifications of any misconception on this point seem immense. As Huxley put it long ago, "The question of questions for mankind — the problem which underlies all others, and is more deeply interesting than any other —is the ascertainment of the place which Man occupies in nature."

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join