It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Former Area 51 Employee" Ed Fouche - Recorded on video saying he is a liar

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigpappy51

Well I noticed that the YouTube video didn't poston the last video not exactly sure why so Im going to post some links of
"UFOs Over Illinois"
www.youtube.com...

Now more from the Officers who seen the craft and theres at least 4 or 5 officers who have come forward.
Part 1 www.youtube.com...

Part 2 www.youtube.com...

Colin Saunders, career aircraft industry technical draftsman, discusses with British research group, his March, 1999 sighting of a triangular UFO near Warwickshire, England. He went as far as making a model of the craft look for yourselves the similarities are not a coincidence. No doubt in my mind from what I know the people I have spoke to and Eds testimony this is in fact The TR-3B in England in 1999.
www.youtube.com...

Witnesses describe a camouflage which is the Electrochromic coatings QuasiCrystals which the best way I can describe work like a chameleon and project what is above them to those below same has been said about the original 8:15 craft in The Phoenix Lights case. Ed was laughed at by mainstream science years ago for talking about Quasicrystals.

Then Daniel Shechtman in 2011 won the Nobel chemistry prize for his work with Quasicrystals. Funny these materials have been described as alien materials how did Edgar Fouche know and talk about the importance in relation to the military (Air Force Space Force) well over 20 years ago about Quasicrystals ?

Below is a video of Daniel Shechtman explaining Quasicrystals.
www.youtube.com...

Remember what Ben Rich former Head of Lockheed Skunkworks had stated before passing in Jan 1995. He told Jim Goodall 'We have things out in the desert that are 50 years beyond anything you can possibly comprehend" “We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of GOD to ever get them out to benefit humanity”. “We now have the technology to take ET back home”.
www.youtube.com...

I wonder what Ben Rich was talking about its not hard to figure out.

BigPappy51
edit on 1-3-2014 by Bigpappy51 because: Forgot a link

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
It's Mr Isaac Koi! I met you when you came to a video presentation I organised at the Friends' Meeting House EUston Road, London in 2005! You kindly gave me some documents about mentions of UFO matters in UK parliament - I think I still have the print-outs somewhere.

To follow on from what Dan Benkert said, my name is Andrew Johnson and I recently came into contact with Ed and we decided to do a video series, recorded through Oovoo. It ended up being nearly 6 hours long! If folks want to hear an extended version of Ed's story, then it is posted here:

www.checktheevidence.co.uk...

Ed's credentials are impeccable and when I was putting the video together, I was looking for various photos and so basically ended up checking what he said - everything I found was true and accurate. I wouldn't have spent many hours editing the video together if I didn't know Ed was telling the truth.

As for the "debunk" video posted by Jeremy Rys, well I knew he was a liar in 2011. And if you want to know why, read my posting here:

Trolls are everywhere - and these forums are a prime target for them which is why I avoid them.

Thanks to Dan Benkert for his support of Ed and wanting to get to the truth of these matters.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Right, why are the important videos not working? .......

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

What videos aren't working? You may be looking at links to my old YT channel which was suspended thanks mainly to Tony Craddock.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

izopen

What videos aren't working? You may be looking at links to my old YT channel which was suspended thanks mainly to Tony Craddock.

Well the first video OP , and maybe ones you posted

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Here are Andrew Johnsons interviews of Edgar Fouche.

There are 16 videos this will give you a much better look into Edgar Fouche. i strongly suggest watching all of these videos. I have known Ed for a number of years now. I have spoke to guys who he was in the AF with and they verify his claims. Try to FOIA Ed once and see the stone wall that takes place. David Hilton tried to FOIA Ed and he was blocked by The Pentagon that has never happened with any other FOIAs he had done before ever.
www.youtube.com...

BigPappy51

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Thanks Dan - here is a link to the playlist of all the videos, in the correct order!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Perfect ty very much

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

izopen

everything I found was true and accurate. I wouldn't have spent many hours editing the video together if I didn't know Ed was telling the truth.

Really? So why is he trying to pass off an image from an F-15 cockpit as a "convertible aircraft" ? If there had been at least one genuine aircraft enthusiast at the lecture he would have been red-faced. The guy is a complete and utter fake simply playing on his USAF service as a platform.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
fuche is a disinformer.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

tommyjo

izopen

everything I found was true and accurate. I wouldn't have spent many hours editing the video together if I didn't know Ed was telling the truth.

Really? So why is he trying to pass off an image from an F-15 cockpit as a "convertible aircraft" ? If there had been at least one genuine aircraft enthusiast at the lecture he would have been red-faced. The guy is a complete and utter fake simply playing on his USAF service as a platform.

Did you not read Dan's post on page 1? Clearly stated that in the original version of the recording Ed was talking about the convertible craft as a joke... as in, not being serious.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

flice

tommyjo

izopen

Did you not read Dan's post on page 1? Clearly stated that in the original version of the recording Ed was talking about the convertible craft as a joke... as in, not being serious.

Really? In reality you mean caught out in yet another fabrication. I feel sorry for him as he simply can't help himself. Yes he is a USAF Veteran and his service was commendable, but why on earth do these people spin the bull? It seems that service with distinction is not enough for some people and Fouche's ramblings have the BS meter going overtime. I genuinely feel sorry for those sucked into the lies that Fouche has spread.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Now I wonder if he told me the truth when he said that he voted for Obama.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   

tommyjo

flice

tommyjo

izopen

Really? In reality you mean caught out in yet another fabrication. I feel sorry for him as he simply can't help himself. Yes he is a USAF Veteran and his service was commendable, but why on earth do these people spin the bull? It seems that service with distinction is not enough for some people and Fouche's ramblings have the BS meter going overtime. I genuinely feel sorry for those sucked into the lies that Fouche has spread.

No as in; the recordings you heard initially were heavily edited to serve a purpose unknowingly to Ed....

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

You mean more BS?! He's been playing gullible and naive people like a fiddle for years now. Enough is enough. I genuinely feel sorry for those still being sucked into his gibberish.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Funny stuff. Don't know what the guy is trying to prove. Area-51. Aliens. Fantasy. pretty much, at least in my opinion. I know they use the empty space out there for testing and other stuff, like flying migs and testing lethal weaponry. It's part of an old atomic testing range, you don't get MUCH MORE lethal than that! I have a theory about aliens. here it is. I accept the fact that the Universe, burst into existence, from nothingness because who knows why or what. I believe "life" evolved the same way out of nothingness. I won't entertain any spiritual or scientific edicts here, because, well, it's pointless to isn't it? you'll just get "God snapped his fingers and the Universe was there" countered by "well, how do you explain evolution or the fossil records, which DIRECTLY oppose anything some book has to say on the subject" The only thing I can offer to these close minded individuals, is this, when your stuff is being designed and built by something you can only imagine as the mysterious hand of the divine, you have to expect some "wow" factor. Eventually, angry monkey will figure it out no matter WHAT the Pope or Michio Kaku have to say about it. but having said that, the only thing that has managed to build and fly a spacecraft is old Homo Angrymonkeyus. And since the Universe saw fit to allow us to "evolve" to the point where we can cobble together a Saturn V rocket or send probe after USELESS probe to Mars, than that's pretty much where space flight is at for any other "Life Forms" that have been "blessed" to evolve to the point we're at now. So if we are what the Universe evolved to achieve space flight, then we're what space faring creatures SHOULD look like. So if there are alien visitations to Earth, the only ones that hold cred with me are the ones that look and act "VERY" human. The greys. the reptiles. them other E.T.s? nothing more than highly sophisticated biologic machines, like predator drones or kim kardashian. But this guy? It's why the call it dis-information. I had a TS clearance. I was a spook. I would go on temporary duty. and when I told my family I was going somewhere, they'd say "See ya! remember your toothbrush. Send us a postcard from somewhere!. I imagine the aliens tell they're families the same thing and get the same response. That's what I like about the Universe. It's Strange. But at least it's consistent !

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

tencap77
Funny stuff. Don't know what the guy is trying to prove. Area-51. Aliens. Fantasy. pretty much, at least in my opinion. I know they use the empty space out there for testing and other stuff, like flying migs and testing lethal weaponry. It's part of an old atomic testing range, you don't get MUCH MORE lethal than that! I have a theory about aliens. here it is. I accept the fact that the Universe, burst into existence, from nothingness because who knows why or what. I believe "life" evolved the same way out of nothingness. I won't entertain any spiritual or scientific edicts here, because, well, it's pointless to isn't it? you'll just get "God snapped his fingers and the Universe was there" countered by "well, how do you explain evolution or the fossil records, which DIRECTLY oppose anything some book has to say on the subject" The only thing I can offer to these close minded individuals, is this, when your stuff is being designed and built by something you can only imagine as the mysterious hand of the divine, you have to expect some "wow" factor. Eventually, angry monkey will figure it out no matter WHAT the Pope or Michio Kaku have to say about it. but having said that, the only thing that has managed to build and fly a spacecraft is old Homo Angrymonkeyus. And since the Universe saw fit to allow us to "evolve" to the point where we can cobble together a Saturn V rocket or send probe after USELESS probe to Mars, than that's pretty much where space flight is at for any other "Life Forms" that have been "blessed" to evolve to the point we're at now. So if we are what the Universe evolved to achieve space flight, then we're what space faring creatures SHOULD look like. So if there are alien visitations to Earth, the only ones that hold cred with me are the ones that look and act "VERY" human. The greys. the reptiles. them other E.T.s? nothing more than highly sophisticated biologic machines, like predator drones or kim kardashian. But this guy? It's why the call it dis-information. I had a TS clearance. I was a spook. I would go on temporary duty. and when I told my family I was going somewhere, they'd say "See ya! remember your toothbrush. Send us a postcard from somewhere!. I imagine the aliens tell they're families the same thing and get the same response. That's what I like about the Universe. It's Strange. But at least it's consistent !

Not too sure if Ed is telling the truth, but I did enjoy his book!
I did see three grays up close about two feet face to face and noticed the two short grays looked identical and the tall one in the center looked more human.
They are able to communicate telepathically and would tend to scare the hell out of most humans at the look and manor of how they float across the floor and pass thru walls.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigpappy51
Edgar Fouches Review which mentions his TDY from 1 June 1979 to 14 August 1979 at AFFTC DET-3 aka Area-51. I have tried to use my photobucket to install the picture of Eds Document on here. I have noticed its changed since I last posted on here long ago. Until I figure this out or if someone could loan me a hand here I will post the direct link below to my photobucket showing the document.
s1183.photobucket.com...

Hi Dan,

I'm happy to lend you a hand by embedding the image of that document below:

originally posted by: Bigpappy51
If anyone is interested in the truth about Edgar Fouche feel free to ask. I know him better than almost anyone and he's 100% telling you what he can.

Well, I'm interested - particularly to the extent that claims can be supported by relevant documents. I already have Ed's book and some other material. I'd welcome any further documents you or Ed have to support his claims. I'll send Ed a message saying the same thing. I'd be happy to upload relevant documents (assuming Ed gives his permission) as searchable PDF documents to a free file storage website.

Since I don't think we've had contact before, I'll just post a brief introduction : I am a barrister in England with an interest in various issues relating to "UFOs". I've previously helped make freely available online in a searchable format UFO documents from the FBI, from Canada (with the permission of the Canadian government) and Australia (with the permission of the Australian government) and New Zealand, plus helped make freely available in a searchable PDF format various out-of-print UFO publications (such as the newsletters of ufo skeptic Phil Klass, after getting relevant permissions). Here are a few links to samples of my previous items online:

Feel free to email me if you prefer.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Off topic Isaac but just reading the last paragraph of your latest reply just wanted to say how lucky we are to have someone like yourself on this forum. Even better you're a Brit !!
edit on 29-5-2014 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Edgar "Bullche" Fouche just got busted in outright lies on The Outpost Forum. He is a liar and a manipulator. I know from personal experience with him. I don't believe any of his stories, and according to one person I know, he faked at least one of his government documents. If you don't believe me then look for yourself. Below is a link.

www.theoutpostforum.com.../page18
edit on 30-5-2014 by DHilton because: Clarification

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join