It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Former Area 51 Employee" Ed Fouche - Recorded on video saying he is a liar

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DHilton
according to one person I know, he faked at least one of his government documents. If you don't believe me then look for yourself. Below is a link.

www.theoutpostforum.com.../page18

Where is the evidence for the allegation that Ed Fouche faked "at least one of his government documents"?

I've looked at the page at your link David (indeed, I've posted in that discussion several times already), but I don't see the evidence supporting that allegation.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I can't remember exactly which document it was. I was told this by Dan Benkert. Dan had been posting a document that was either an evaluation of him, or was a document about him being on TDY at "AFDET3." All of a sudden Dan said that Ed demanded that he quit posting the document. Dan then told me it was because Ed had faked the document, and it had obvious errors in it that had been pointed out by actual service members. Ed didn't want the document out anymore because faking a government document is a federal offense.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I'm going to get to the truth. At this point I do not believe anything or any document produced by Edgar Fouche. I've already filed another FOIA with the US Air Force for a copy of his records. When I finally get an answer, the documentation better match, and I will be going through it with a fine toothed comb. Below is the text of my FOIA request.

I would like to see the service record of Edgar Albert Fouche. SSN:XXX-XX-XXXX

He was enlisted into the Air Force in 1967 and retired in approximately 1988.

I want access to these records for historical research. These records are stored at the National Archives. They are non-archival and stored under the Federal Records Center program. Currently they are considered to be property of the US Air Force. Therefore I am requesting that the Air Force Personnel Center fulfill this FOIA request for records by forwarding this request to the National Archives, and authorize the release of the documents I have requested.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I've already filed another FOIA with the US Air Force for a copy of his records.

When you get a response, I hope you will post a copy of the records here.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Further damaging the "credibility" of Edgar Fouche is the episode associated with his jealously over fame concerning his recent appearance on "NASA'S Unexplained Files." There was a huge argument where Edgar Fouche basically got Jeremy Rys thrown off the show because Mr. Rys was going to expose something that would prove one of the the photos of the "TR3B" which Ed had promoted was in fact just space junk. Long story short, Jeremy Rys then posted his debunking page of Ed Fouche on his website AlienScientist.com, and published the video of him admitting to being a liar. Edgar Fouche then, for all intents and purposes, blackmailed Jeremy Rys into taking all the stuff down. Luckily the web page can still be seen on the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine. Here's a link to it.

web.archive.org...://www.alienscientist.com/fouche.html
edit on 30-5-2014 by DHilton because: Fixed link

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi

I've already filed another FOIA with the US Air Force for a copy of his records.

When you get a response, I hope you will post a copy of the records here.

Sure I'll share them. I'll make my own analysis, and I'll provide everything for all other to evaluate as well.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Luckily the web page can still be seen on the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine. Here's a link to it.

www.alienscientist.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">web.archive.org...://www.alienscientist.com/fouche.html

Let me try posting a working link to the archive of that page:

preview.tinyurl.com...

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi

Luckily the web page can still be seen on the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine. Here's a link to it.

www.alienscientist.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">web.archive.org...://www.alienscientist.com/fouche.html

Let me try posting a working link to the archive of that page:

preview.tinyurl.com...

Thanks!

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DHilton

Good grief! Thanks for that forum link, David. I have to laugh at the route Ed is going down with his claims of you being a "Government Troll" I mean seriously did he really think that you can only go back 7 days on Skype? Seriously?

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

David,

I believe that his service record will check out. One thing I did check up on was if the Royal Air Force Squadron Leader signing off on his report did exist during that time period. I got someone to check The Air Force List during 2011 and Robert C. Owen was serving in the Engineering Branch during that period of Ed's service.

ROBERT C. OWEN, Sqn Ldr, RAF

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't think that he would be that silly to fabricate such a record? I think what we have here is an individual that served with distinction and then, for whatever reason, developed into a serial liar to embellish what he achieved.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Thanks TommyJo. I'm glad someone can see through Edgar Fouche's BS. He keeps posting ridiculous claims and slandering me in an attempt to confuse people and redirect attention away from himself.

Regarding his posted records. I have been told, and confirmed again just last night, that he did indeed fake at least one of his documents when he was a member years ago of the now shutdown Open Minds Forum. Therefor it makes me question everything he has produced. When I finally get my hands on his actual records from the USAF we will all know the truth. Its not just his service record that has to check out. The time line of his service record must check out with every piece of documentation he has posted. There is something in it that will discredit him. Why else did he freak out and become irate when he first found out that I had filed a FOIA for his records? He stated, "It will destroy me."

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
In the discussion The OutPost Forum, Ed Fouche has referred repeatedly to a collection of "200 documents" that supposedly support his claims.

When I asked him about that collection, he told me to watch the video at the link below.

Unfortunately, that video does not actually show any documents which support Ed Fouche's claim - it just shows icons for (apparently) scanned documents.

Icons are not much use by way of evidence...

I've asked Ed Fouche why he doesn't post these documents but he's responded saying he isn't prepared to scan more documents (ignoring the fact that the documents I asked about have ALREADY been scanned and could be shared with a few clicks using free file transfer websites, such as Wetransfer.com).

Frankly, the discussion involving Ed Fouche is simply going round and round in circles - with various people (including him) spending quite a bit of time bickering and posting speculation rather than focus on any available evidence/documentation.

The screenshot of icons above indicates that Ed Fouche could simply and easily move things forward by posting the scanned documents he relies upon, but he seems rather reluctant to do more than repeatedly SAY he has documents which support his claims...

edit on 1-6-2014 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
What is Edgar Fouche's exact role in the whole TR3-B affair? Was he the first one to make the claim that those black triangles are in fact US black projects? Or did someone make these claims first? It's really difficult to find any information on things like this. Searching for TR3-B always yields the same claims about what it is: black triangular secret aircraft. But what I am interested in is where and when this idea first appeared. I know the name may be a corruption of "Tier 3 b program" which was apparently some kind of a surveilance drone program. But I can't seem to find when the term first appeared.

Alien Rapture was published in 1998, right? Were there people who were talking about TR3-B's and US black triangles before that? I remember reading some ufological materials from mid-late 90's. The debate about triangles back then seemed to be misidentified B-2 bombers vs. alien spacecraft. The idea of them being US craft seems to have become popularized later on.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Per your request, I got those documents in the screenshot from AlienScientist today, and posted them in the Outpost Forum thread. Each one is linked to, and you can save them if you want. They don't really prove anything. Its just miscellaneous documents from his Air Force career.

www.theoutpostforum.com...
edit on 1-6-2014 by DHilton because: Link Provided

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   

a reply to: IsaacKoi

Per your request, I got those documents in the screenshot from AlienScientist today, and posted them in the Outpost Forum thread. Each one is linked to, and you can save them if you want.

Thank you David for your straightforward response to my straightforward request.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Recent events:

Alienscientist decided to put his original video back up. You can see a link below. Also, the below section is taken directly from the video info:

Recorded 2-11-2013. This video was originally going to be about an F-15 crash I was researching, but the conversation never turned to it. Edgar Fouche claims he did not know he was being recorded. Edgar Fouche was fully aware he was being recorded. It was a planned recording that he wanted to do. He had a huge red button on Oovoo that advised him that he was being recorded, and told him to press it to end the call if he did not want to be recorded. AlienScientist made a video on his YouTube Channel using parts of this. I'm posting the unedited version here for all to see since many have requested it, and since Edgar Fouche himself decided to slander and libel me.

CAUTION: STRONG LANGUAGE IN VIDEOS

AlienScientist Video:
www.youtube.com...

Unedited Video:
www.youtube.com...

CAUTION: STRONG LANGUAGE IN VIDEOS

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Email from Stanton Friedman concerning Edgar Fouche:

edit on 17-6-2014 by DHilton because: Fixed Image

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I published this today. Enjoy!

edit on 21-6-2014 by DHilton because: Fixed Video Link

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

That's a pretty long video. At which point of the video he says the "liar" and "NSA agent stuff"?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
This is a new version of my previous video with new information in it.

Documents used in this video:

Version 1: Document Version 1

Version 2: Document Version 2

Version 3: Document Version 3

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join