It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New bigfoot video, this one's good

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Well, I have to disagree with the Subject of this topic, as this was in no way a "good" video of Bigfoot by any stretch of the imagination.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

haha nice...was it wet out...or maybe he was chomping on some food clogging his ear drums! Only thing I think ive ever startled was a snake...and same reaction we both ran opposite directions!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Soloprotocol
One of these days those guys in BF suits are going to be in the wrong place at the wrong time....Ohio in gun season..KaaaaBlaaamo.

Id be more worried about any real Bigfoots in the area... but I guess Bigfoot love can be a beautiful thing too.

Looks more convincing than some videos ive seen, although like a few others have said, given what people say about Bigfoot that they've witnessed the neck and shoulders seem way man in a costume.

Also why did he run about 20 feet then stop for a few seconds... Id have kept on running, particularly since it looked like fairly open bush (which then begs teh question in that sort of fairly open area, howd he sneak up on it.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Breaking apart that tree looking for grubs or bee's honey.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Lets take the comments from the OP of the Video himself and see what he says.. shall we ...everyone.. so that way you can READ HIS comments for yourselves..and stop speculating on what he might or might not being doing...

Some people on there just totally go right to the drama of trolling for a living...

FROM the Comments of the you tube video by ......

Josh Highcliff

Published on Oct 28, 2013

Here is exactly what I seen, I'm not sure what it is but can someone please tell me? Is there a person who can do video analyses or something? I got scared and ran away, i wish i stayed to keep taking the movie.

Date: october 24 - 2013
Where: about 9 miles west of Tunica, Mississippi on my hunting property
Time: about 6pm

I was out hunting hogs, just sitting in a part of the swamp i have heard em before...it is not too far from a road. I was wearing hunting camo and just sitting dead still waiting for it to get dark, cause thats when the hogs come out. I hear a noise behind the tree i was sitting on, i thought it was the hogs, when i got around i could not believe my own two eyes.

There was this huge black thing crouched by a dead cypress about 50 yards away, i thought it was a hog but saw these big shoulders and a head upright with hands. It looked like it was digging out the stump. My first instinct was to run, i did not even think of shooting...then i know no one will believe me...it was like everything slowed down...i was scared! I took out my iphone and started videotaping it..i guess i pushed the record button twice cause it stopped blinking red.. but i pushed it again. I hear a truck driving down the road and the thing stood up!! I was trying to be dead quiet...when it stood up i could not control myself and ran. That stump was huge and i'd guess the sucker was 7feet tall, i am a hunter and am pretty darn good at guessing size.

that's no bear!

I don't know what to think.. if someone can tell me what it is or if somone was trying to prank me i, I don't want to go back on my land. this is the first movie i have ever put on youtube..the video looks better on my phone and computer

I always heard stories of skunk ape and honey island swamp monster from these parts but never thought about it being real ever.

has anyone seen anything like this in mississippi?
source

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Fake, it looks like a human with a hood on wearing black..

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Well, not sure what to say about this one. Looks to me to be phone camera, even an older 8 mp camera would take clearer images. That would also explain the noise he was making being louder, happens on many phone cameras and even one of my regular digital cameras because it not really made for the audio side. On a plus for the dude in suit or animal, pretty strong. Cypress trees are strong... they grow out of water soaked ground and it is not easy to break off good size piece like he did.

It was very interested in looking inside the tree lol. You don't get to make much noise or movement before everything in the forest knows you are there. I think running the way he did kinda gives it away. Just because it stands up why run like a little, well you know, lol. That part had hoax written all over it.

Nice post though....

Someday someone will just bag one and we will know for sure.

the bot

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The running away ruin the whole thing.
FAKE.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I don't know why anybody bothers posting videos like this. If it's good footage then it's "obviously a fake", if it's bad footage then it's a "bad fake".

How many people who have called "fake" on this video have seen a real sasquatch or skunk ape? How do you know how they move? How do you know how they behave? The answer is you don't. Although I do know there are a couple of members on here that have had encounters, and you can bet your bottom dollar they probably wouldn't be so hasty to yell "fake".

How many people who've called "fake" on this video even believe there could be an unknown animal like sasquatch living in the wilds of Northern America? Probably very few, so why don't you just be honest and say the real reason you think the video is fake.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Nice find! I haven't done a lot of looking lately for this sort of thing, and hadn't seen this one. Is it real? Maybe.

The "loud" sounds people mention, that they claim would scare it, were certainly not as loud as the recording makes them seem to be. I record a LOT of video, and the quietest sounds from me are always amplified over the other sounds in the area, even for people fairly close to the camera. Plus, in that environment, small noises such as he did make would be very normal, from all the local fauna. Some people would be very surprised how much noise a small animal can make. I have seen an armadillo make so much racket in underbrush you would swear an elephant was going through. So, just the noise isn't enough reason to call this a fake.

The shape looks like a large ape. Considering the swampy location, that isn't unexpected. The size is about right as well. Skunk apes aren't typically as large as their Northern brethren. They tend to be smaller. Ivan Sanderson discussed that at length in his book Abominable Snowmen: Legend Come to Life. Also, in many places, such as Florida, actual known ape and monkey species have been released in the past, and could easily survive and breed there. Some sightings could be explained by that alone. So, the look of an ape is expected, for the swampy region.

The behavior looks for all the world like the thing is tearing off bark, and it even looks like pieces go to the mouth, as if to lick off insects. That alone makes me lean towards authenticity as opposed to fake. That, and the fact that there isn't any posturing, talking, etc., as almost every single phony video I have watched has included. The man running away as he did is VERY typical, too, as these creatures, for whatever reason, do instill unreasoning fear in witnesses all the time.

All in all, on one viewing, I am willing to consider this as more likely the real deal than a fake. If it is a fake, they did a much better job than most.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
wow, i thought this community was smarter.

1. the sound is obviously just that loud because he strifes the microphone. you can assume that he actually was extremly quite. he said he was staying there long time with camouflage.

2. the people who say " why run away when he stands up? why not take more footage and become famous?"
yes easy to say sitting at home and watching the video.
but like its said in the video, this guy was afraid, this entity was unknown to him and he doesnt know how fast/strong it can be. so he is in extreme tension, always ready to run. and when this entity stood up, i too would suddenly start running and dont overextend my curiosity.

and as if getting footage would be more important to normal people than avoiding any harm.
i would not risk myself even if i could capture bigfoot, aliens and santaclause playing poker.

all the points claiming this video was fake are really really bad in my opinion.

with all this BS beeing said i soon cant differ between ATS and youtube comments anymore.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

seabhac-rua
I don't know why anybody bothers posting videos like this. If it's good footage then it's "obviously a fake", if it's bad footage then it's a "bad fake".

How many people who have called "fake" on this video have seen a real sasquatch or skunk ape? How do you know how they move? How do you know how they behave? The answer is you don't. Although I do know there are a couple of members on here that have had encounters, and you can bet your bottom dollar they probably wouldn't be so hasty to yell "fake".

How many people who've called "fake" on this video even believe there could be an unknown animal like sasquatch living in the wilds of Northern America? Probably very few, so why don't you just be honest and say the real reason you think the video is fake.

Exactly!!
Well said! One problem tho is if people like this ( video taker) quit posting what they've seen & found "ignorance" wins. North America is huge with plenty of habitat aside from the fact BF do whatever they pretty much want for reasons of their own. Even two people who have been lucky enough to have had a sighting can't say they know squat as each BF is an individual. (different hair color, different mannerisms ect…)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

I was unable to get clear view down to the pixels but I heard the grunt and sound like something tearing but the still does justice where video does not...I believe it is a skunk ape after having had encounters as a child and young adult

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by applesthateatpeople

Typical Douchebag!

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

MrCasas
reply to post by applesthateatpeople

Typical Douchebag!

I see...

So I should just naturally believe what anyone says about the abilities of a creature that may not even exist?

You stopped into this thread to call me names?

And I'm the "douchebag" (douche bag is two words, so you know)?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite
reply to post by trollz

If the person was a hunter, with a weapon, or without a weapon, either/or this adds extra incredulity.

Hunters, are typically familiar with animal habits, and will sit quietly even staring down a bear, are familiar with bluff charges, but the second something ONLY man-sized happens to stand up, they wet themselves, and make a mad dash for a whole 15 - 25 ft of distance? This also suspends credulity as most any hunter that's familiar with predators should know that running from a predator is one of the worse things to do.

Running in the woods, period, is stupid, especially with undergrowth as shown in the video that could trip even experienced outdoors people resulting in fall injury, twisted foot, broken bone, head trauma, or even impalement on branches, or any number of things that could be at just the right angle for a nasty puncture on a fall.

Hunter? Recreational Mushroom hunter, maybe.

Hunter or no hunter, if you think a Bigfoot is coming toward you, you're running. All that running from a predator stuff is for normal animals you're probably reasonably familiar with that would be out there. I would say coming up on a Bigfoot is an extraordinary circumstance where one's normal behavior might go out the window.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The title of the video is a pretty dead give away for a fake. I think I saw a skunk ape, help? Yeah, okay. Post it on YouTube and ask strangers on the web for help, sounds really credible. If you have a video that's this good, you're not posting it on YouTube. You're sending it somewhere credible for proper analysis and support.

They're scared out of their mind and the camera isn't shaking even a little bit? The only movement is when the person filming moves the camera of their own volition, not because their body is shaking from fright. A scared person doesn't hold a camera that still.

They're making an awful lot of noise to be filming a Bigfoot. As others have said, any animal is going to turn around when they start hearing mechanical clicks and leaves crunching behind them. At that distance especially.

And never mind that Bigfoot looks tiny...

Seems pointless looking even deeper into it than that, IMO. Fake fake fake.
edit on 27-1-2014 by TheEnchanter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
It certainly isn't convincing..Although it doesn't sway my beleif that the creature exists(which i beleive it does)

People in these suits need to be careful it isn't breeding season as well!!

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Brilliant... first time ever someone gets real good Bigfoot footage and they run away like a sissy,.Probably fake,but they finaly capture something good and decide to run away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join