It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New bigfoot video, this one's good

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Every now and then I visit bigfootforums.com to check for any recent videos, audio etc etc. I came across this video shot in Mississippi, and I'm pretty impressed with it. It's high definition, stable, relatively close-up... It basically shows what may or may not be a bigfoot squatting down in the swamp and tearing apart a cypress tree, possibly to get at bugs that are inside. At the end of the video it stands up, prompting the person filming to run away.
Check it out, share your thoughts. I'll have to watch it a few more times before I can make a decision as to its authenticity, but it is at least a very interesting video.

edit on 25-11-2013 by trollz because: typo

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

I'm pretty dubious.
The figure tearing at the Cyprus tree appears to be exhibiting behavior akin to what a person in a suit would think it's suppose to look like for a Sasquatch rooting around.
The motions and movement of the figure seem more human; especially the head motions where the head bobs side to side, which indicates ability to turn the whole head to look around, unlike apes, and unlike supposed sasquatch is suppose to exhibit due very pronounced Trapezius Muscles which seem lacking in the figure.

Further, the camera operator was pretty noisy and any wild animal attuned their environment would have most likely taken notice on their approach through the brush (which wasn't recorded) as well as from all the clicking and fumbling about with the camera.

Also, the figure doesn't seem to represent the massive size often reported in association with sasquatch sightings. While there could be argument for a juvenile, the musculature seem more like padding than actuality.

Running off some 15 feet and stopping when the figure stands up isn't going to help anyone if an animal is a threat. If anything, running attracts predators.

All in all this video, while fun to watch and all, seems contrived.

Still, S+F. Thank your for the video.

edit on 11/25/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
This is Obviously FAKE! If you cant tell, your crazy! All the noise the camera man was making gave it away. The so called Sasquatch would of heard him a mile away or smelled him at least. Good try though!

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
The camera person is about as stealthy as a herd of elephants. Sorry - too noisy to be real.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Sooooo... the Skunk Ape has worse senses than a Deer.
Truly awful attempt.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
its a sad thing that the camera doesn't have the capability to zoom in

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
One of these days those guys in BF suits are going to be in the wrong place at the wrong time....Ohio in gun season..KaaaaBlaaamo.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

I think Alice summed up my thoughts regarding the movement of it. Seemed very 'man in a suit' style to me. And also the noises the cameraman was making. That 'thing' would have threw it's head round at the slightest noise. Instinct.

My view is fake on this one.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
For anyone mentioning the sound the person filming made, I believe he explained that he was a hunter that had been sitting quietly in the woods for quite a while in full camo, waiting for wild pigs to show up.
I think the sounds we hear from him moving around while he sits there were probably much louder to the camera than they would be to this bigfoot/person. I imagine it's entirely possible that while those sounds stick out to us, they may have been nearly nonexistent to this creature, especially while tearing at the tree.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

If the person was a hunter, with a weapon, or without a weapon, either/or this adds extra incredulity.

Hunters, are typically familiar with animal habits, and will sit quietly even staring down a bear, are familiar with bluff charges, but the second something ONLY man-sized happens to stand up, they wet themselves, and make a mad dash for a whole 15 - 25 ft of distance? This also suspends credulity as most any hunter that's familiar with predators should know that running from a predator is one of the worse things to do.

Running in the woods, period, is stupid, especially with undergrowth as shown in the video that could trip even experienced outdoors people resulting in fall injury, twisted foot, broken bone, head trauma, or even impalement on branches, or any number of things that could be at just the right angle for a nasty puncture on a fall.

Hunter? Recreational Mushroom hunter, maybe.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
anyway...not among the better videos I've seen...

Why on earth wouldn't you use a zoom feature while watching at the back of whatever this is...

He stood up and filmed his back for a minute or so...without trying to zoom in on the thing for a better view ? Was this a phone camera...doesn't look like one.

Don't know...this one stinks...and I'm not talking about the Sasquatch.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

I'd agree, he should stick to mushroom hunting. Or perhaps not go out into the woods again until he figures out the zoom feature on his camera.

But knowing plenty of idiots who call themselves hunters, I'd suggest it doesn't take anything away from the credibility of the footage- rather it only adds embarrassment to the man holding the camera. Hunters don't always take their gun with them, but after seeing how immature he handled the situation (staged or not) I am glad he didn't.

The footage is so awfully vague that he may as well have used blurry after effects for classic charm.
He'll need to tighten up his testimony on the event, because this video is not enough at all. It can be a man in a suit fifty times before it can be a bigfoot/yeti/skunk ape/sasquatch.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

I don't wanna be a spoil sport here but it looks like a man in a gorilla suit to me.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

I think it's a very interesting video. When my husband records videos from his phone they are exactly like this and it doesn't have the zoom feature. Plus, a hunter would not be an expert on video taping (most likely).
All of this "What a BF would do" is worthless chatter because WHO KNOWS! Is anyone a BF expert? Uhhhh no.
Also, when it comes to the size.... I'm sure they are not born 8 feet tall. They would grow like any living form - if they do exist.
I thank you for posting the video!! I find it interesting. It's better than anything we've seen on Finding Bigfoot!

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Jacker44
reply to post by trollz

All of this "What a BF would do" is worthless chatter because WHO KNOWS! Is anyone a BF expert? Uhhhh no.

^THIS.

(delurking)
But anyway. This was an awesome video, real or faked(and I'm out on a limb, but it looks very real to me... but what do I know?
). Oh and I would have run too, hunter or not! Tripping be darned,if I see something big and hairy stand up and possibly getting ready to move my way? I'm gone. Running so fast like my bee-hind was on fire and my hair was catching!

Star for OP(I'd flag but can't until I have more posts.. darn it!)Great find, trollz!

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Hey guys its a video of a guy dressed in black, wearing a backpack who is doing something with the tree.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

trollz
he was a hunter

Then I have to call BS too. Any hunter worth his salt would have been taking ol' Bigfoot to the taxidermist ... BF tag or no.

ETA: I like the video (flagged) ... stars all around!

edit on 25112013 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Looks pretty real to me. It also looks like a gorilla or a large species ape. That's as valid as the man in the suit claims. For those that make that claim, prove it.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I always try to read all the comments at various sites--frequently they are either more interesting than the original article and/or provide more or further information.

One comment at youtube says that there is a baby 'bigfoot' in that video, that one should stop at 27 seconds and look to the right. I tried that, but cannot be certain if what that person saw is what I am seeing. My vision is not the best and there are a few areas that could be of what he/she speaks.

Hopefully someone ,or preferably several someones, will have better luck (and vision) and share with the rest of us whether the information above is correct or not.

S&F, OP.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join