It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a vision... that i must and need to warn all people on earth!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Ok let me get this straight... A Super Volcano is going to erupt Killing BILLIONS!

You missed this bit which I think is a clue

And this "super-eruption" is gona surprised many skeptics... destroying a country and killed billions lives...

"Destroying a country and killed a billion lives"

India and China are the only two countries with over a Billion so it could be what I have to figure my self according to OP if I want the truth

... Not Asia... Not Southeast Asia... Not Middle East... I am sorry that you gotta figure it out by yourself if ye wanna to seek for the truth!

I asked OP West of where as in their OP they said in the West a massive eruption, this above is the answer given.

So SophiaEveLee, did I figure it out, its either India or China, is there a super Volcano in any of these countries?

There is Baekdu Mountain bordering China and Nth Korea which is classified as super volcano, is that it?

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

www.abovetopsecret.com... ---Yellowstone thread.

But what about YOUR last thread???

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Riffrafter
reply to post by SophiaEveLee

I'm confused by your post.

Was it written by 2 people? Or is the top portion a quote of some kind, without quotation marks or source?

Or did your English miraculously improve mid-post?

I can't even begin to think about the content of the post as the delivery of the info doesn't even make sense as it is completely inconsistent without explanation...

If it's just me and I am reading it wrong for some reason, apologies in advance.
edit on 11/24/2013 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

I thought the same thing. Like the broken English of the introduction was done on purpose. It certainly made me want to cry "Hear Ye hear ye the spirits are about to speak" (a quote from Bullwinkle the moose)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

ketsuko
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

We don't go anywhere. Although we might have mass migrations afterward in the general climate disruptions.

And all we really do is try to survive ... assuming our governance structures actually allow us to do what most organisms do - adapt. Imagine the insanity of governmental regulators:

"Mr. Smith, we see you have a ramshackle, unauthorized heating apparatus on this property."
"Yes, I need to keep my family warm because you shut down all the power plants and then this volcanic winter hit ..."
"Well, Mr. Smith, due to Global Warming we're going to have to shut this down because it puts too much CO2 into the atmosphere. You do understand that if it heats up another 2 degrees, sea levels will rise and ..."
"Sir! It's 29 degrees on the 23 of July ..."
"That doesn't matter, Mr. Smith, our regulations state ..."

Aren't we lucky the real people in the govt are not that stupid.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

Where does crakatoa stand on that scale? It had a similar effect on weather if I remember what I read correctly.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

By higher ups you mean God right? Because man certainly can't do this no matter what you believe.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Gee wiz another naughty or nice list I have to worry about getting on? Santa's was a constant worry for me every December when I was a kid. I was always sure I had made the naughty list and super surprised on Christmas when I didn't get coal. I even imagined the conversations I'd have with classmates after Christmas break was over about how I got coal for Christmas.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Now I may be wrong but in that movie the whole thing started in the Pacific ocean I thought. Something about the earths core heating up . Remember the guy on the phone from the USA talking to his son in some south Pacific country where the phone call is cut off midway?. After that Jackson takes his kids on a camping trip where they meet Woody Harrison in his RV preparing to meet his maker. That is when the earthquakes in California starts. They lived in California and camped there not at Yellowstone. It's been a while so I could be wrong. Please be kind. I'm old and may have memory issues. LOL

edit on AMu31u0330926312014-03-02T09:26:44-06:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Thanks for replying!

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I had a dream of volcanoes few days back , i never had one in my life as far as i remember and this one was scary ...it was like entire streets were flooding with magma... maybe its just a dream with no meaning, but i had to tell ...

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SophiaEveLee

Man I thought the second half of that OP was familiar. I remember stumbling on that site years ago. It's pretty informative and talks about all these ways that Earth or humanity could be destroyed, the likelihood of their occurrence as well as time frame it could happen. Here's the homepage:
Exit Mundi

First time I found that webpage, I sat and read every end of the world scenario. Some are downright creepy and scary. Granted, since the site stopped being updated back in 2007, some of these scenarios are out of date, but still good stuff regardless.
edit on 11-3-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

I said insane, not dumb.

I don't have any faith in our government caring all that much about how many people actually survive beyond their own upper echelons. In fact, I can almost predict them getting in our way as much as possible.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Guys, check out this linky here: edition.cnn.com...

March 21 2014 is just 9 days away!!!

Can big asteroids flying close by Earth unsettle tectonic plates and fragile fault lines, causing big earthquakes??

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Menedes567
Guys, check out this linky here: edition.cnn.com...

March 21 2014 is just 9 days away!!!

Can big asteroids flying close by Earth unsettle tectonic plates and fragile fault lines, causing big earthquakes??

The possibility exists yes. Any cosmic body will effect the earths oscillating frequency in proximity. As for what happens, probably no different to the effect of say 2 billion people worrying about the same thing.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Thanks for the warning OP.

I will warn you in return…I had a dream burning zombies were raining from the sky.

Get ready.

MM

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Yellowstone is pretty active today >>> www.isthisthingon.org...

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
That wasnt a prediction that's probably just gas.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Folks living within 400 miles of Yellowstone caldera please pay attention to the data from Yellowstone seismic activity, since we just had a 4.8 mag around that area as well as an aftershock of 3.1 mag. See here >>> quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
There's been a few mild earthquakes in the western part of the US recently.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Check this webcam out. The smoke at Yellowstone caldera is getting darker, looking almost like soot >>> www.yellowstonenationalparklodges.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join