It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The silence of ET

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

JadeStar
Anthropomorphizing human - alien contact by using a human - human contact is automatic fail in my book.

The gulf between white colonizers and the indigenous Australians in reality was very little. From an ET perspective they pretty much would be one and the same just with slightly different technologies.

At the end of the day, both were human with the same human needs, motivations, environmental stressors, and mortality. There was a commonality of the human condition between them.

This is nothing like what the gulf between two species which evolved on two different planets light years apart with perhaps very different environments and separated by a billion years would be.

Throw in the fact that one species might be immortal or a machine intelligence and you have even less in common.

Really? So I guess that ET IS a GOD then. But if that is the case; ET being millions of years, perhaps billions then this statement is probably also true:

EnPassant

They are technologically more advanced than us but spiritually behind us, by a long way. They are NOT superior in spiritual terms. They are invading by stealth, creating hybrids to get power in the world. It is degrading to compare us with ants, and it is dangerous to make ETs look invincible. That just gives them more power...

Has anyone noticed that the mythology doesn't support the "millions of years" hypothesis? If we look into the species that are supposed to have visited the Earth, and take the age of stars with a wee bit of salt; we find that there is not a single species reported that has had a chance to evolve byyond Terrestrial Humans.

Zeta Reticuli for instance; some like to paint them as 6+ billion year old stars, while others say as young as 1.5 billion years. Real precise there; isn't it... If we use methods from other sciences we arrive at what is prbably a more realistic value: 4.75 Billion years. And that would put Zeta Reticuli at about the same age as Sol / Earth. Thus, no reason to think they would be any more advanced than Terrestrials.

Looking at other stars of myth; we find that NONE of them are significantly older than Sol / Earth. And, if we step "outside" of myth for a minute; there are stars much older than Sol, within a short distance, that should, logically, have life. Further, that life should be in Earth's mythology (since other younger, near by stars do)

If we continue to examine myth we find that as recently as 500 - 600 years ago, ET was flying chemical powered craft in Earth atmosphere. How does that make ET more advanced?

When the retardation of Terrestrial progress in considered; it becomes probable that if given the chance Earth should be more advanced that most of the ETs currently visiting. Seriously, you held yourselves back for at least 1700 - 2100 years.

At the end of the day, both were human with the same human needs, motivations, environmental stressors, and mortality. There was a commonality of the human condition between them.

And you think that ET is any different? I seriously suspect that at the end of the day: ET has the very same needs, motivation, environmental stressors, mortality, and other factors just like Terrestrial Humans.

SO WHAT MAKES ET SO SPECIAL? I don't see much difference.

The reality is that Terrestrial Humans are just dome "dirt intelligence trying to get along in this universe", and extraterrestrials are; "just some dirt intelligence trying to get along in this universe". There is no real difference.

eta: by the way; ET's technology isn't all that advanced either.

edit on 24-11-2013 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Puzzuzu

People are always wondering "why" ET doesn't make contact. Yet, when ET does try, he is routinely rejected as a "delusional". Typically without examining ET statements or evidence.

And then of course, you go on to wonder why ET won't make contact. WOW!

Purportedly a statement made by ET...

ET could make contact today, and most of the world won't accept it until they are told to. And, y'all continue to ask the same questions over and over.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Puzzuzu
reply to post by Unity_99

So you believe that ET is supernatural and able to interact with humans who wish to interact with them? You sound solid in your answer, is there a reason why you have you come to this conclusion? Thanks for the response

Et isn't like us. Its not star trek. Yes they're from higher levels, able to interact here. For the most part, people like us in the cosmos are having the same debate about ETs.

Its layers going up and up and up, and even out of the whole universe into the true beyonds and true HOME, not the universal mansions. Like I don't want to leave earth, I'm getting out of the whole universe dvd thingy when I can, its repulsive to me. Home is BEYOND, no matter what Sleeper and others say. Everyone in the universe hasn't passed the tests yet, including ET. But...its still on levels, with more empowerment and terra forming, watching over the students/playpens, misbehavers, etc. Years ago, more than a decade ago, long before I was searching online due to experiences with ufology, it was more due to a terrible murder on the news and spending hours debating about the horrors of this world, for since childhood, and watching the news, I have quit. The means don't justify the end, and there isn't a cheating code of suffering or having your nose rubbed in dung and doo doo, that is OK to suddenly progress more.

The means being used here by higher ups, destroy all the schools, universe and existence because they bear false witness against the Highest Love and goodness in existence and make Love in the universe schools NOT LOVE at all.

This hasn't changed by the way. When someone is dysfunctional and violent with a traumatized life, they need healing, not vengeance by ETs shoving in meat sacks to suffer. As one example though not the only reason people are here, but it is according to Sleeper, the reason some people are here.

Vengeance is not OK for you, but Ets are extremely vengeful, instead of healing and loving AND Family, true Higher Ups, who are Love, just stand with their thumbs up their butts letting all this happen.

No I had a lot, since my teenage/childhood years, to say about this and I don't approve even today of the decisions and vengeance, and poor understanding of psychology, women's issues and what it takes to grow Love in people, by the so called mid management level of ETs.

THere is another thing, this idea of the 2 camps, Sleeper has talked about, in ETs, one wishing primitive conditions so that a few progress via austerity and monk like meditation, but most just prove their asshats by violence and trauma and don't.

Its like a giant sting operation to fail you, because why???? They're not Love. THey're not from God. They want to reformat, shred, imprison in hell or eat you? Being their asshats beyond?

All the while, the Good Family who love you more than you could ever imagine stand around and let this asshat group, oh but Sleeper says they have more love than we have...do what they please, with real lives on the line, and everyones happiness on the line.

So, I see alot of what Sleeper writes about, and more than 10 years ago, think that little boy was murder on the train tracks in England or something similar and I quit. Period. Just roll it all up and let everything disappear because this finished everything and the means here, do not justify the end.

You cannot build heaven and eutopia on this.

Well, I felt something in my heart waiting, not judging, though I had cussed and cursed and murdered all the higher ups in my mind. No, just waiting patiently until finally, a couple days later, I said, OK, what???? I won't change my mind, this is wrong, but WHAT????

And I was shown infinite progression, layers upon layers, with delegation of duties as if tests on all levels including ET ones, mid management, upper mid management, higher management, all the way to Infinity and Beyond all the universal schools the real realities, these are like digital ones or dream schools.

When Love and healing happen, and lots of encouragement, and a perfect plan to rescue ALL, even the universe's worst lost sinner or so called bad guy, THIS IS FROM THE REAL HIGHER UPS AND FAMILY.

Any vengeane and smiting is from very poorly polarized ETs who are really confused.

They live under domination, maybe its a food chain.

They're not really ET to me.

THe only really ET to me is the levels and layers all connected to the true Love Family who don't harm people and if hitler exists, after massive counseling after he maybe went in a time out to be shown perfect knowledge a bit, it would depend on how culpable he was or if he was too insane by childhood really...then healing and they would choose lives after that were he would be loved and grow compassion and help. THe object being, TO GROW ALL SOULS UP, there is no feed half of them to the bad guys.

And of course ETs do alot of the work.

edit on 24-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Wow, I just had a post disappear when I was trying to edit it for clarity.

I was trying to edit the Sleeper/Lou Baldin points. The reason I bring him up so much is that he has so much of the info, and integrity issues, etc, that you can just point to his threads here, on on his website, to wade through alot of info, and you get some of these answers.

But, though he is right on many points, on key points he isn't, (and I don't understand why because he is a good guy, I can feel it, why not understand Love then?) he violates them and makes ETs evil beyond, not the love he says they are, by what they're doing. In reality its a school, and for some reason some souls have agreed to do it tough love and Jesus and others have come in to topple karma with forgiveness, compassion understanding and love, TO FREE OUR MINDS from this whole idea. THe points where I disagree with Sleeper, he's disappeared so you can't even get to the bottom of it. THen I wonder how with so much accuracy on the ET issues, why put in the wrong stuff. The stuff that doesnt even understand Love therefore couldn't imagine what Family above who have the dial of their love expanded and turned up enormously is like.

BAsically, have faith in Goodness no matter what you've done, make a U Turn, because they will help you no matter who you are, what you've done, and they don't want to punish, they want people to learn, and yearn for a better place, and be healed, and share all the extra learning, good and bad with all, so the whole progresses, though they don't endorse the negative but denounce harm, they nonetheless can help everyone through this. Unlike the concept of ETs goading you and poking you with a stick until you break. Thats NOT Higher Ups.

Thats lower downs or something.

ANd Lower Downs are NOT real ETS to me.

So ufology is quite confusing because bad guys seem to like managing earth to be a vengeance and try to fail people thing.

And the only reason they get temporal rights to do it is because people somehow like vengeance, whereas true Higher Ups and teachers like Christ are all about freeing our minds.

I've had harvesting type experiences, and experiences with colder ets, that weren't bad, and I knew they weren't, but they still needed more love and were not fully connected to the Higher Ups and Home, because if were Loving you'd never do that kind of thing.

BUt I've also had contact with my own Family, and Home, and true Higher Ups, and get nothing but Love, Encouragement, Kindness, and the growth factor, and they're not willing to lose anyone, for all come in with bungee cords.

ETs and especially whats behind the scenes, the HIgher Ups, run all systems and schools.

We aren't going to grow up as a human race to be them. We die and graduate and join them.

These are schools.

This is the most common errors people have on ufology, they assume earth and earth like planets are the potential ets who are in our skies. Whereas the playpen type planets don't get to other systems, we're in matrix type things, schools.

Ets are not like this, they're from "on high" and outside the matrix.

However, only one way is progression and love here, and only one side up there is the real side, the others are in error.

Just like I was shown years ago, its steep learning curve all the way up, and the middle managements groups are not right, those councils are not right.

And Im not saying that because of ego, because I want to justify any indiscretions, I don't care, all souls want to and strive to be pure and perfect, but they don't use pain or vengeance tactics with people after their lives are over, they heal and comfort and help them instead. The other side is just as bad as people in the tests, who would create punishment and paybacks, they also need healing, and counceling and they need to replaced.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
There is no doubt E.T exist somewhere in this vast universe. The only possible cause of us being alone in the universe is if its really really young and we are its first humanoid 'intelligent' specy... which, honestly, would be quite surprising.

Now, to say they have already visited us is another debate. I think some facts in our history tend to prove we have already made contact, but who knows heh.

But if they did really visit planet earth, what would be the best hidden location they would use to spy on us from their far away home?

The Moon, ofc.
When you realize it orbits around us 24/7 making it the logical answer to planeteray observation, and then you add to that the fact we never get to see its dark side, you get a very great espionage recipe.
Makes you wonder.
edit on 24-11-2013 by St0rD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

tanka418

Really? So I guess that ET IS a GOD then.

No. To Hom Erectus we'd have seemed like a God. But we are not. We're simply more advanced.

Immortality of intelligence may be achieved through any number of biological and non biological means known to 21st century science. But that does not mean that if we are able to do these things we'd be gods any more than flying in a 747.

Zeta Reticuli for instance; some like to paint them as 6+ billion year old stars, while others say as young as 1.5 billion years. Real precise there; isn't it...

You've misunderstood the science and I am not sure you understand how star ages are determined. Its not a simple process and requires study of various factors. What you see as disagreement is actually part of the process of science in defining constraints.

If we use methods from other sciences

Other than astronomy and astrophysics? That doesn't seem very productive.

we arrive at what is prbably a more realistic value: 4.75 Billion years. And that would put Zeta Reticuli at about the same age as Sol / Earth. Thus, no reason to think they would be any more advanced than Terrestrials.

What are you basing this on?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

JadeStar
When you are talking about a species that is likely a few million to several billion years ahead of us in terms of biological and/or technological evolution you really ARE talking about the difference between ants and humans.

I've been thinking about this to some degree, and while I agree in some respects, I think we have some precedent for static status.
Green Algae, for instance. Green Algae is, essentially, the same Green Algae it was a couple Billion years ago.

Granted, we as a species on the brink of self directed evolution are substantially more complex, as we would also expect of any other sufficiently advanced space faring technology using alien species.

However, where there are lower limits, there may very well be upper limits to development and self directed evolution.

We and/or any aliens out there may lack something like perspective, or the ability to detect or even conceptualize in some ways relevant to the solution of maths, and/or geometries required to solution problems we've yet to even realize as problems no matter how much cognitive and brute force computational horsepower is thrown at it.

We may lack the ability to think in certain ways such we could never even conceptualize an artificial means by which to do so and may very well have a hard upper limit.
This may also be true of any proposed X alien civilization.

A slightly relevant example could be illustrated with the fall of the Soviet Union. Once the Iron Curtain fell, and Westerners were allowed in, many of the technologies in common use were 20 - 30 years behind the West. Communism wasn't exactly the font for innovation. They were on their way to a technological stall, and would have never innovated much without any competition with the West.
It wasn't a culture conducive toward innovation.

Up to a certain point, innovations and "new" will start to occur less frequent, where major discoveries come once a century, or so far apart that style and fashion takes more precedence over function.

Billions of Years advanced could quite literally translate into mere tens of thousands of real years of innovations, which is still nothing to sniff at, but, definitely something fun to consider and think about.
Exploring the concept of upper limits to evolution might even be worth a new thread in and of itself.

edit on 11/24/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

JadeStar

Really? So I guess that ET IS a GOD then.

No. To Hom Erectus we'd have seemed like a God. But we are not. We're simply more advanced.

Yeah, simply more advanced; and, not really by very much. Just like ET is compared to you.

You've misunderstood the science and I am not sure you understand how star ages are determined. Its not a simple process and requires study of various factors. What you see as disagreement is actually part of the process of science in defining constraints.

Yes I'm very aware of how science works. Where do you think science get some of its software? (that would be people like me)

What I see in the process of star age; scientists who have no idea what they are looking at. The methodology seems discontinuous, and a bit illogical. The parameters vary all over the place, and not even a single scientist can do any more than specify a range, typically covering billions of years. So...

When I see a star's age spec'ed at 400 million, but less than 13 billion; I have to seriously doubt the ability of science to actually, accurately determine than age of any star...even Sol. (I also have issues with a group that thinks angular displacement should be spec'ed in terms of "time".)

If we use methods from other sciences

Other than astronomy and astrophysics? That doesn't seem very productive.

Actually it can be very productive...you'll learn this over the course of your career.

we arrive at what is prbably a more realistic value: 4.75 Billion years. And that would put Zeta Reticuli at about the same age as Sol / Earth. Thus, no reason to think they would be any more advanced than Terrestrials.

What are you basing this on?

Based on the "reported" ages of the stars. It seems, depending on who you talk to, that the star is either 1.5 billion years old, or 8 billion years. I took the average. Maybe if y'all could refine that a wee bit; it might be more useful.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

tanka418
[
Yes I'm very aware of how science works. Where do you think science get some of its software? (that would be people like me)

What I see in the process of star age; scientists who have no idea what they are looking at. The methodology seems discontinuous, and a bit illogical. The parameters vary all over the place, and not even a single scientist can do any more than specify a range, typically covering billions of years. So...

Please read this paper.
arxiv.org...

One of our favorite stars is on it. I think it will help you understand why things seem so "illogical" to you.

There's plenty of more on the star in question: search.arxiv.org:8081...

In short there are different age determining methods and ages are derived from them.

Most of the time they agree. In some cases they do not which is where you get the wide range from.

You'll note, our favorite target is no less than 4 billion years old.
And quite likely older than that but no more than 8 billion years old.

There is a chrospheric age and a kinematic age. Usually these don't disagree but in some cases they do. Its the job of astronomers and astrophysicists to understand why.

See what I mean, those constraint help home in on the actual age. For some stars we know this better than others. In the case of the star in question the true age is still being nailed down but do not confuse the process of determining that through various models compared to observations with the whole methodology being faulty.

We can only work with the tools we have. Want better, more accurate ages? Fund bigger and better telescopes by not asking for a tax break and asking that more money goes to the NSF.

edit on 24-11-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
You forgot #6. The most likely based upon all the evidence from all sides is this:

Human Aliens Run The World!

They are humanoid, and quite similar to us, perhaps even the same species or a sister species (as a zebra is to a horse). They have been here for thousands of years and may even have been involved in the creation of our species as it is today. They have been guiding the world's development for thousands of years using such things as secret societies, puppet politicians, threats of force from a vastly stronger power, disappearances and "accidents".

It is easier to control a population that does not know it being controlled. The knowledge of manipulation breeds resistance.

Knowing that, if you were an interstellar empire; would you manage a colony openly or in secret? Simple Example of the Principle: The founding fathers resisted the king of England. They would obviously not have done so if they did not know that England wanted to control them. Who do we resist when we are unsatisfied? Our politicians, our government; which is conveniently made up of two sides so we can always choose the opposite and feel satisfied. It is also designed to make us feel that we have a choice.
"Your vote counts" even though you have no idea how they count your vote, or even if they really do.

Your world has always been controlled by shadowy powers, secret societies, and... aliens. The eye in the sky, the eye above the pyramid. They see it all, because they built it, they are the architects. They have the blueprint and the technology. You see, only what they want you to see.

Why would they do this? What is their motivation? That is still largely hidden in the myst of mystery.
It could be GOLD (all mass hordes of gold in the world have vanished, fort Knox was robbed decades ago, our other hoard of gold disappeared on 9/11 as it was stored under the towers and reports from eye witnesses are that armed unmarked soldiers were under the towers moving it out. Gold is extremely important for space travel and space electronics and would be important for an empire of the stars.)
It could be Scientific Experimentation (lets create people like us and see how they develop, but we cant tell them otherwise it wouldn't be a good experiment.)
It could be a Sacred Charge to Create and Guide New Worlds.
It could be some combination of other motivations.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I have fairly recently concluded that the main reason "they" haven't formally landed is because "they" are pulling the strings and have been for a very long time.

plenty of very reputable researchers not least of all Jacques valles , who thinks they are interdimensional and have been meddling in mankinds affairs for pretty much all of history.

There are too many legends about gods decending and teaching certain disapline's to the natives.

I mean even the renowned bible talks of 200 renegade angels who came to earth.

And the technical details in the source documents . Ie the sumerian creation tales are astounding, and I ain't even talking about stitchins efforts, I am talking mainstream translations.

I believe most royal familys and leaders are connected to these lost visitors - george bush, obama and the queen of england being directly related is to much of a coincidence.

Its a very old game being played.

I think they created us and now they control us to keep us from threatening the civilised civilizations out there.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Puzzuzu

I agree, it is a bit cliched and is an old example, yes.

But I think the hardest hurdle to overcome is for a person to step back, look at Humans on Earth from a distance, and accept that on a universal scale, we're really just as insignificant as the microbes you would find roaming around in groups on the surface of an apple held before you in the palm of your hand.

Imagine yourself no longer bound to that apple, able to traverse not just to every tree and fruit in the world, but to every tree and fruit on every other planet, to every tree and fruit in every other reality. The limit to your power being the limit to your imagination.

This is the power we find only in our concept of God. Yet most people are of such limited imagination, they do not even attempt to imagine for themselves what the power of God is, and content themselves by settling for "anything".

Going back to the cliche with ants, if an ant, for a brief moment (to us) was able to look up at us, the face of God as it were, could that ant know more than that we are all encompassing, larger than life, able to squash entire worlds within our grasp? No, the ant cannot perceive much more than we expect it capable of perceiving.

So Humans as well are inherently limited in perception. Try this thought though; If you were able to answer than ant's question "who are you?" your answer to that ant would likely be "don't worry, it doesn't matter".

And so the Alien response to us would likely be "don't worry, it doesn't matter".

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Puzzuzu

Number 4 with a side of 5 please

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

yourignoranceisbliss
reply to post by Puzzuzu

I agree, it is a bit cliched and is an old example, yes.

But I think the hardest hurdle to overcome is for a person to step back, look at Humans on Earth from a distance, and accept that on a universal scale, we're really just as insignificant as the microbes you would find roaming around in groups on the surface of an apple held before you in the palm of your hand.

The irony of this analogy is that we in astrobiology are very much interested in microbes, pond scum and the like because they give off gasses, which in certain ratios can tell us a planet has life.

We call these things biomarkers which are detectable in the atmosphere of a planet we can study from a long distance away (many, many light years).

The "loudest" signal that our planet Earth has been sending into space is not our radio, TV, radar, etc.

It is this biosignature due to the small, creepy crawly things which has travelled the furthest out into interstellar space.

And the Earth has been sending it for billions of years.

Think about that for a second. Our biggest, loudest and longest lasting "Hello We're Here!!!" message was sent, not by us, but by our microbes, our pond scum, etc long before humans even existed and persists today.

That is an amazingly humbling and awe inspiring fact at the same time.

Might we be studied for a similar but almost unfathomable reason? Perhaps our intelligence (or from their perspective primordial intelligence) is studied for the same reason we ourselves are now very interested in pond scum? One can only guess.

Imagine yourself no longer bound to that apple, able to traverse not just to every tree and fruit in the world, but to every tree and fruit on every other planet, to every tree and fruit in every other reality. The limit to your power being the limit to your imagination.

This is the power we find only in our concept of God. Yet most people are of such limited imagination, they do not even attempt to imagine for themselves what the power of God is, and content themselves by settling for "anything".

Going back to the cliche with ants, if an ant, for a brief moment (to us) was able to look up at us, the face of God as it were, could that ant know more than that we are all encompassing, larger than life, able to squash entire worlds within our grasp? No, the ant cannot perceive much more than we expect it capable of perceiving.

So Humans as well are inherently limited in perception. Try this thought though; If you were able to answer than ant's question "who are you?" your answer to that ant would likely be "don't worry, it doesn't matter".

And so the Alien response to us would likely be "don't worry, it doesn't matter".

Lovely analogy and likely the truest portrayal of what a real interaction between a super advanced, old, alien species and humanity would be like.
edit on 25-11-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

JadeStar
When you are talking about a species that is likely a few million to several billion years ahead of us in terms of biological and/or technological evolution you really ARE talking about the difference between ants and humans.

A slightly relevant example could be illustrated with the fall of the Soviet Union. Once the Iron Curtain fell, and Westerners were allowed in, many of the technologies in common use were 20 - 30 years behind the West. Communism wasn't exactly the font for innovation. They were on their way to a technological stall, and would have never innovated much without any competition with the West.
It wasn't a culture conducive toward innovation.

Up to a certain point, innovations and "new" will start to occur less frequent, where major discoveries come once a century, or so far apart that style and fashion takes more precedence over function.

Billions of Years advanced could quite literally translate into mere tens of thousands of real years of innovations, which is still nothing to sniff at, but, definitely something fun to consider and think about.
Exploring the concept of upper limits to evolution might even be worth a new thread in and of itself.

edit on 11/24/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

Very good points Alice.

Its a good question, whether there is an upper limit. We simply don't know. I would have to go with "probably not for a long while" for the simple reason that most of what we derive technology from is understanding the physics which allow them to operate and necessity.

We'll be faced with plenty of challenges before we reach "the end of physics".

Assuming we're several million years older, presumably we've continued to have a complete understanding top to bottom of a grand law in which the universe is organized.

Ok, now what... Now its all about applying that in different ways to develop different technologies (which we've been doing along the way of course.)

Things like interstellar travel for example will necessitate a continued evolution and adaptation. It could very well be that rather than terraform planets to be more like our present day Earth, we might manipulate our own physiology and genetic makeup to exist on these other worlds less similar to our own, thus creating perhaps another branch on the tree of our species each time.

So then each of these branches grows and its own evolutionary path may be in a different direction than present day Homosapiens.

See what I mean? There's plenty of room to do this before one would reach an evolutionary ceiling.

Perhaps someone else out there has already reached such a ceiling.
edit on 25-11-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Puzzuzu

Wow you did a good job. This a complete list of everything I have gathered from my own thoughts of wondering why they haven't contacted us. I am curious why this hasn't happened yet and yet kinda relieved.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by yourignoranceisbliss

Except in the fact that we are unique, they are many species of bugs that work in a hive, many different mammals that walk the earth and many birds that fly in the air. However, we have build and turned the earth into something that is our doing, do you not think that this feat, coupled with a self awareness which marks us as the only known sentient beings for lightyears around do not make us interesting enough for an attempt at communication?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Because we don't need to know.

Simple.

Do farmers stop in for a chat with the cattle?
edit on 25-11-2013 by squarehead666 because: content

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Puzzuzu

1. There is no such thing as ET and what many have recorded and claimed to see are in fact natural
phenomenon that can be explained with science.

2. Aliens are observing us, yet are staying hidden because:
a) They know how the human race reacts in confrontation with anything foreign and how cross-cultural interactions have been played throughout history.
b) They want to see how humans evolve without a superior species messing with a natural progression
c) The human race is their creation/experiment and to involve themselves is to ruin the experiment
d) They are learning everything about us to either kill us, enslave us or know how to interact with us.

3. They have made contact with world leaders/Illuminati/TPTB etc. and they are:
a) in cahoots with them
b) They know disclosure would dismantle the establishment

4. ET is really the human race in the future who have developed time travel and they cannot interact with the present 'us' without influencing 'them'.

5. Aliens are trans-dimensional beings/ spiritual beings that have limited agency over this realm of existence either by their own limitations or the limitations enforced by a Creator.

Let me know what you think ATS.

What I think really seems to annoy some folks. I guess I have a hard time staying within boundaries. Its funny really, we are born into a box and society does everything it can to keep us in that box.

Now that I escape that box "Intellectually", someone or some thing attempts to put me in another "Intellectual" box.

First thing that strikes me Puzzuzu is that you offer limited choices. Must we pick one of your options, or, can we suggest a few more. Because in essence what you are doing by offering these choices to pick from, we must pick within this limited "Box". It seems to me that the "Aliens" are willing to play with us, if, and only if, we conduct our intellectual abilities within certain guideline.

2 a. c. d. Are probably correct for any flesh based aliens.

Why is it always assumed "Aliens" are all the same and all do and want the same things. We always seem to attribute them all with the same attributes. I strongly feel there are only 4 alien powers at work on this planet. Each one of them having their own reasons for interacting with mankind.

3 a. b. Again most likely involving flesh and blood aliens. Plus, non bodied aliens would be involved in 3 b. because in their station they can see how wrong "Secrets" are. And possibly seeing the ultimate price we all will pay for ultimate "Secrets".

5 Most defiantly involves the non bodied aliens.

Compassion and understanding are required where I go next.

Fear is a funny thing. Sometimes fear will throw us forward into danger and sometimes we are frozen in place by it. It is a hard emotion to deal with. There are all sorts of fear, from the battlefield type, to a 6 year old who told his mother a lie. Fear of danger and fear of retribution.

You left out a very real possibility, and that is, fear. Certainly they are afraid of us because we are so unpredictable, and besides, we have been heavily influenced by a very negative "Alien" power, one of the 4 main ones. But the fear I speak of is that of a child who was caught hording by his mother. Hiding all his toys and candy from his brothers and sisters. The child will only feel shame and wrong doing when he is discovered by the mother. The child has a fear of shame if he should be discovered.

So please consider adding 6 a. Fear of shame. 6 b. Fear of being judged by a viewed lesser society. 6 c. Fear of exposing past influences and gullibility, culpability.

But on the other side of the coin, we, do not posses the right to judge there collective silence until we have walked a mile in their shoes, or until they decide to tell us their story.

I wish them luck.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Puzzuzu

Her answer IS solid. Btw there are many people and in fact more all the time who view UFOs as "supernatural". Lots of links about this point of view on ATS.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join