It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kids Rally Around Bullied 6 Year Old

page: 1

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I thought this was very touching and a nice reprieve from all the usual bullying cases. Seems like a great group of kids, I like that when the one youngster started crying they all started patting his back.

If you can't watch the video the 6 year old had a brain hemmorhage (I'm too lazy to look it up) shortly after he was born and has some speech issues and a penchant for wearing a blazer and tie. Some other students started bullying him about it so the team he's a water boy for rallied together and dressed the same way to basically tell the bullies WTFBBQGTFO.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing. Nice to hear about some kids with heart and empathy instead of obnoxious bullies for a change. More kids like this could change the world.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Awe man, that is touching
Hell, made me cry....darn it!!

Way to go parents, for raising such good kids that already have character and honor instilled in them!!!

edit on 22-11-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Anyone else sick of hearing about bullying?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Domo1

If you can't watch the video the 6 year old had a brain hemmorhage (I'm too lazy to look it up)

One of the funniest sentences i`ve ever read on ATS.

Touching, yet to the point.

Thankyou OP.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a really nice story and change from the usual dark and depressing at times crap we see here.
cheers

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
This is exactly what the world needs more of! Wonderful and compassionate kids standing by each other.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I admit, I broke down and wept when the boy in the red hoodie began declaring aloud his affection for his friend. That really makes my heart twist and do all sorts of strange things.
This is a very inspiring story; thanks for sharing!

To the poster above complaining about how sick he is of hearing about bullying - get lost.

xox
-kissy

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Pfffft... Tears from me when the red hoodie boy started getting teary eyed.

What a great group of friends to have!

edit on 23-11-2013 by zillah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Thanks for some *good* news for a change. If you see someone being bullied step up and try to stop it, stick up for the victim and it likely will stop.

S&F there OP. We need more kids raised and taught this way.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I love this. This is what it's all about. Wow.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Should be more peer justice meted out !
Nice one !!

Just wondering though ... how does a brain haemmorage induce a penchant for "blazer and tie" !??

Ed: Daniel Craig v Batman ?

All good !

edit on 23-11-2013 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I don't know why I decided to chop a bushel of onions while watching this...

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Haha awesome.

Why can't this be the norm. This should be the way kids are. Imagine the world if people started off this way.

Brilliant.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

S&F OP, I saw this earlier tonight and apparently you got to it first. As far as I am concerned, this is the best way that I have ever seen anyone fight bullying.

Those kids have earned my respect, and that ain't an easy thing for someone that young to do.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

So some other kids were picking on the little guy because he wears a suit? I thought he looked quite snappy in it to be honest. lol...

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

winofiend
Haha awesome.

Why can't this be the norm. This should be the way kids are. Imagine the world if people started off this way.

Brilliant.

Because people that are picked on more often than not are super douchy, but Danny got class. Oh daaaaannnnnyyyy boyyyyyy.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Excellent!!! Bravo' , in fact I saw another post similar to this on ATS a little while back.

I vote for these sort of posts to be awarded posts of the year here at ATS for the positive humanitarian aspects.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Bullying should be a FEDERAL CRIME, IMO.

I know because I grew up with this evil stuff.

If I were a teacher it would be the first thing I would speak to my students about.

The FIRST TIME WOULD BE SUSPENSION FOR THE KID
The second time expulsion and or reform school

This video is the true spirit of human love and compassion

edit on 23-11-2013 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join