It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insurgent cowards

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Yeah, these "tough guy" insurgents. They behead INNOCENT civilians. They hold weapons in their arms, but they don't have the cajones to show their faces. They hide behind scarves, and bags. Ge what tough guys they are. These freakin cowards are worse than vermin. In the one video after 6 men behead 1 helpless hogtied man, they scream allah akbar and one actually "mugs" for the camera. Burn in hell you scum. Go ahead and continue to do what you think is "72 virgins" coming to you. You will burn in HELL forever you vermin scum.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Yeah I sure do wish I was tough enough to tie up a man and hold him down with 5 of my cohorts and cut his head off. Gee I feel even tougher killing a 59 year old woman who has done nothing but live her life trying to help my fellow Iraquis. Gosh what incredibly tough men. SCUM.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
May God judge them as they have judged others.

May God punish them as they have punished others.

dh

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by superdude
Yeah I sure do wish I was tough enough to tie up a man and hold him down with 5 of my cohorts and cut his head off. Gee I feel even tougher killing a 59 year old woman who has done nothing but live her life trying to help my fellow Iraquis. Gosh what incredibly tough men. SCUM.

Well they try to play up your hatred
In whose interest is that?
Only that of Bush and his criminal cohorts
So who might be playing this obscenr games

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   

SURELY YOU JEST. These pieces of garbage do nothing but try and make themselves seem like martyrs. They are nothing more than cowards. COWARDS.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
In my opinion that entire part of the world should be a mushroom field.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

its called properganda wars
a large number of people will believe anything you show them on TV
also
all the beheading smells funny ( becuase it does in some ways benifit Bush )

make it the entire world and you will have eternal peace

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Yeah, these "tough guy" insurgents. They behead INNOCENT civilians. They hold weapons in their arms, but they don't have the cajones to show their faces. They hide behind scarves, and bags. Ge what tough guys they are. These freakin cowards are worse than vermin. In the one video after 6 men behead 1 helpless hogtied man, they scream allah akbar and one actually "mugs" for the camera. Burn in hell you scum. Go ahead and continue to do what you think is "72 virgins" coming to you. You will burn in HELL forever you vermin scum.

Have you wondered if they isnt they??
I think there are many groups at work here.Didnt Al-Zarqari (not sure how to spell it)call for hassans release?
This is the problem we are having in iraq right now,knee jerk responses to complex scenarios and questions.Guy car bombs troops,we drop bombs in the neighborhood that the car looked like it came from,and in the process,a new guy loses his family and now has nothing to lose.and decides to take his anger out on the occupiers.
Violence begets more violence.anger is the fuel for bad decisions.
Generalizing our enemys will only make them grow.This is a fact.
Mass punishment will never get us the dsesired results.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Superdude,

And what are you trying to say or to imply? That we all should lower our moral standards to their level?

Blobber

dh

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   

This is surely one of those numbskull threads

Let's nuke the Middle East
Let's kill all those cowards
You can't handle the truth
Little men just believing what they're told
Get a grip

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Superdude dont you know itsd not the "brave muslim freedom fighters" that do that kinda thing, Its the secret group of Jewish masonic shapeshifting alien reptiles who control EVERY aspect of our lives from the secret underground Lizard Cave. They just use their mind controled Andriods/clones to fake this kind of stuff, every word is true because I read it on the internet

[edit on 17-11-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I'm sure some people over there think the same thing about the United States...sounds to me like you guys have a lot in common.

Try and keep a handle on that testosterone and think before you make idiotic comments like that. You should know better...

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I am not comparing the terrorists with commandos in in terms of roles. But why do you think special forces also cover their faces? Or have their faces obscured in the media? Why do you think bandits/robbers where masks? Because it would jeopardise their security maybe? Think man...

dh

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Superdude dont you know itsd not the "brave muslim freedom fighters" that do that kinda thing, I

Well you have to introduce every stupid cliche including the antisemitic 'Jews done it' into your mixmax
And the possibity that we're all stupid gullible readers of the internet
Sorry - some of us up here are net contributors and won't be washed down by sneering

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Well you have to introduce every stupid cliche including the antisemitic 'Jews done it' into your mixmax

where should I have stoped at? You cant admit that this stuff happened so you hide behind the "worldwide" conspericy thing. Jahidunspun has more creditabilty

Who is it?
Jews?
Masons?
Reptiles?
Aliens?
CIA?
Mossad?
Illummanti?
Girl Scouts?

After its all IMPOSSIBLE that the insurgents did it right?

Lets grab this weeks Secret Underground Government and blame it on them

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Superdude dont you know itsd not the "brave muslim freedom fighters" that do that kinda thing, Its the secret group of Jewish masonic shapeshifting alien reptiles who control EVERY aspect of our lives from the secret underground Lizard Cave. They just use their mind controled Andriods/clones to fake this kind of stuff, every word is true because I read it on the internet

GRRRRRR!!!!!

I KNEW IT!!!!
LIZARD ALIENS SUCK!!!

WE SHOULD TURN THEIR WHOLE PLANET INTO MUSHROOM FIELDS!!!

dh

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

After its all IMPOSSIBLE that the insurgents did it right?

Well the secret government do it all, at the same time they create their small-time rivals
Let's not worry too much about the particular classifications of the Perps
Just to recognise the background of long-term bloodline global mafiosa-type famillies at the back of this
Some claiming Jewishness, some stout anglo-saxon, some arabs - how about the Saudi royals and the bin Ladens,- some Chinese - mark the Li's
Yes - the supposed actions of insurgents all too often supports the aims of the Elite
No doubt that many many people in Iraq hate with a fierce loathing the invading forces and will do anything to oppose them
Such is the admixture of chaos generation

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
yeah guys, the insurgents are cowardly - beheading a human is a lot more cowardly than killing him by remote drones that you control from a different country. a lot more cowardly than bombarding cities from the air. a lot more cowardly than collective punishment in the form of bulldozing houses. a lot more cowardly than pushing a racist agenda from the warm confines of a white mansion. a lot more cowardly than driving around in armoured cars killing people without having to show your face. i'm not defending any actions by the Iraqis (who are not terrorists by the way, everyone has forgotten what the definition of that word is - the correct term is resistance, yes, just like the french resistance in WWII there is no difference here except the origin of the invading army). some people on this board obviously find it difficult to see both sides of any one argument, which amazes me since this is exactly what this site tries to convey.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by skram
yeah guys, the insurgents are cowardly - beheading a human is a lot more cowardly than killing him by remote drones that you control from a different country. a lot more cowardly than bombarding cities from the air. a lot more cowardly than collective punishment in the form of bulldozing houses. a lot more cowardly than pushing a racist agenda from the warm confines of a white mansion. a lot more cowardly than driving around in armoured cars killing people without having to show your face. i'm not defending any actions by the Iraqis (who are not terrorists by the way, everyone has forgotten what the definition of that word is - the correct term is resistance, yes, just like the french resistance in WWII there is no difference here except the origin of the invading army). some people on this board obviously find it difficult to see both sides of any one argument, which amazes me since this is exactly what this site tries to convey.

Who are you trying to kid?

Cowards every one of them.....

Margaret Hassan,,,,,

Arab of Iraq 30 years helping the people of Iraq...... Bang! Bang! in the head........... thats not cowardly.

Beheadings across the board of innocent workers.... Thats no cowardly.

Murders of thousands of men, women, children, Jews, Christians, Muslims, Buhdists, etc on 9/11...........thats not cowardly.

Arab nations launch 4 major suprise attacks on Israel over the decades to purge the "Jews" lose horribly and blame jews for defending themselves.........thats not cowardly.

Murdering Innocent jewish people indicrimanently..........thats not cowarldy.

Murder in the name of "Allah" because they are Infidels or non-muslims........thats not cowardly.

Live a life where women have no rights in heaven and on earth. pure slavery.......thats not cowardly.

Preach constantly a ideology of intolerance...... thats not cowardly.

Preach the hate of westerners and "westernization" because they are too stupid to understand thats its not "westernization" but "modernization"..........thats not cowardly.

my list can go on and on and on and on............

You know why....... Because my country is not cowardly and I am allowed to speak freely.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
all freedom is at the expense of another man's freedom. you're country is cowardly for the reasons i outlined. not sure how you can call yourself reason. must be that psychotic self-delusion you are all suffering from. deal with it guys, the whole world hates you right now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join