It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raphial Morgado Describes the 14-Inch MYT Engine in Relation to ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
The last time I posted a thread about this, Designing a flight pack was discussed.
ATS Link

A new interview posted a few weeks ago us a must see.

A quick summary is:
Raphial Morgado's Angel Labs MYT Motor won 1st place in a world wide development/design contest in I believe 2005.
Sine then, car companies refused to use the engine or retool. So, trying to go into production and sell as an aftermarket retrofit kit. Still not on the market.

Now, the 14 inch model produces 4000-6000 HP at 40:1 power ratio.
The MTY 6 - the six inch version will start at 200 HP an weigh 25 pounds and about the size of an alternator.
Watch Raphial's recent video interview HERE

I am Amazed that this technology seems blacklisted, but Since it can run on Bio diesel or about any other fuel as well as on ambient air, I would be first in line for a retrofit kit.

Another design that makes todays engines obsolete that has not made it to market. What a shame.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Very interesting concept yet I doubt it can be sealed to properly contain combustion or that the seals will last enough to make it practical.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Pejeu

Redesigned internal parts and the 'Proprietary cooling design' could resolve any issues.
And with 15 parts, I bet the cost of an engine overhaul is small/

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Sine then, car companies refused to use the engine or retool. So, trying to go into production and sell as an aftermarket retrofit kit. Still not on the market.

So where are all the aftermarket kits and the people running them then? Heck, I can buy cheap "aluminum" rims at my local flea market. Yep, they only cost 30 bucks but the first bump you will go over they will dent up and turn your car into the easy riding horse cart of olden days.

God knows what they are actually made of. No one cares that they put fake names on them though, of bigger brands that sell quality made rims. Because it's not worth their time. Neither is a crackpot who thinks he reinvented the wheel but isn't able to actually turn it into something with function.

He would be swimming in dollars before anyone found out that it actually worked, (if it actually worked.) Just think of how many people buy those stupid "HHO" kits.

edit on 21-11-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

I remember first seeing this guy and his device in 2005.
Around the same time a number of other inventors came forward (some Russian guy claimed to own the IP via his similar invention).

Obvious question is why, nearly 9 years later, is the MYT not a reality?
More telling question in my opinion is why have none of the other people who claimed to have similar tech made any further advancements?

If anyone has a device that works as advertised like this in 2013 they could kickstart/crowdsource all the required cash in a few days with a proper working demo and some engineer peer reviewed endorsements.

I propose it doesnt work as stated.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Oh wait, it's not Big Oil doing the suppression anymore, it's the Russians! Putin himself! Bastard, stole this man's idea and is now going to turn all of Motherland Soviet Russia into one big 40:1 power ratio!

Uploaded on Oct 14, 2008
American inventor Raphael lost his invention to the Russians that now has it on the market in their cars.

www.youtube.com...

Something seems odd about that story however, but it must be true, there are things like suppression, and 'evil' and Russians connected to the story!

Meant as an electric hybrid, the car will weigh 1,500 lbs (680 kg) and will be capable of reaching a fuel consumption of only 65 mpg (3.6l/100 km). The hybrid engine (still in the works, possibly an internal combustion engine paired with a 20 hp electric motor) will be capable of propelling the vehicle to 60 mph in between 8 and 14 seconds and give it a top speed of 74 mph (120 km/h).

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Jukiodone
Obvious question is why, nearly 9 years later, is the MYT not a reality?

A bit of a search on the net finds photos of an air version installed in a car back in 2004... but strange as it may seem for a motor, it does not appear to have been used in any vehicle ever since then.

Since 2005 its just been static bench tests and demonstrations at conferences.

FFS man, just put the freaking thing in a truck and drive it around for a while!!11!!

So for me, I'm not convinced.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Thanks op for the post ..I came across this engine a few years back and was both skeptical and excited of the potential claims made by the inventor ..I have yet to see a working engine on a dyno or any other type actually running ...Do you have any links to a visual working engine ? thanks again for the post ...peace

new topics

top topics

join