It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elder Scrolls Online beta keys going out this week!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I got mine, anyone else ready to be glued to your computer this weekend???
Argonian, Ebonhart Pact here

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
im there

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I'm gonna have a cooler full of drinks, bags of munchies, a carton of cigarettes all on hand, i'm not leaving the computer LOL
I'll be running with my crew at Military Gamers, veteran and active duty US military gaming community

Military Gamers

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Woot woot, I just got mine! We need an ATS guild or something to start this baby off!

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
How do you get a beta key? Is it free to play? Or what? I love TES - also, are we talking for P.C.? Steam? Xbox? I was planning on getting it for the Xbox One.
edit on 20amWed, 20 Nov 2013 05:56:17 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I'll be with my crew so I cant run with you guys

Buy we might bump into each other somewhere in game
Darkblade, go here: Elder Scrolls Online Beta Test

For ALL platforms

Enjoy

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

darkbake
How do you get a beta key? Is it free to play? Or what? I love TES - also, are we talking for P.C.? Steam? Xbox? I was planning on getting it for the Xbox One.
edit on 20amWed, 20 Nov 2013 05:56:17 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

I believe you had to sign up for the beta, the beta is free to play but the actual game has a subscription... No it does not play on xbox one, only for the PC and PS4 so you're kind of out of luck getting the console version...

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

ESO on Next-Gen Consoles and New Gameplay Trailer

Now there are even more ways for you to join the battle for Tamriel in The Elder Scrolls Online. We’re very excited to announce that ESO is coming to the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in addition to the PC and Mac. You’ll be able to play the game on any of these platforms in Spring 2014—we can’t wait to see you in-game! You can read the full press release here.

link

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Thank you for the correction on that. I know one thing though, it'll probably play better on the PS4 than the other system. Just sayin

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Last two times I was out of the country, this time around I'll be getting ready to leave the country again. Seriously, why is TES so annoying like this? Pick better dates for me please! I have the stupid beta installed but can't play it until they open their servers again this weekend which I won't be able to. Ugh....

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Em2013
Last two times I was out of the country, this time around I'll be getting ready to leave the country again. Seriously, why is TES so annoying like this? Pick better dates for me please! I have the stupid beta installed but can't play it until they open their servers again this weekend which I won't be able to. Ugh....

I don't have that problem because I'm download it on a laptop and it seems like it'll be done downloading and installing by friday!

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Well here goes my weekend, lol

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The PC versions of Elder Scrolls games have been used as benchmarks for performance for years. The 360 version was superb for the age of the machine, though, and it seemed like the Sony version was an afterthought.

I haven't checked my email yet today. My beta key may be sitting in my junk mail folder...

I'm still 450 hours in yet another playthrough of Skyrim to keep me occupied if not

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

im at 65% of the download done

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

HomerinNC

Mine is done now but I have a question since I don't play a lot of online betas, did the menu for the agreement come up and it was not possible for you to agree to it????

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

jheated5

HomerinNC

Mine is done now but I have a question since I don't play a lot of online betas, did the menu for the agreement come up and it was not possible for you to agree to it????

yes because the server is not active i thinK

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
you have to actually scroll through the nda agreement before it will let you click on agree

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Yall ready to jump into Tamriel????

5 mins to server open!!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I hate you, I signed up on day one and no beta key

Enjoy it anyhow dude

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
down.