It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Troops Use Women And Children As Human Shields

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Well you have to understand that that site is how the middle east sees the situation in Iraq, they have their own version of the truth....

Typical liberal talk. It is pathetic.

There own version of the truth? I hate to dissapoint you, but there is only ONE version of the truth - THATS WHAT THE TRUTH IS!

The TRUTH here is that this is blatant hypocricy and propaganda! US troops do not do this. The people they support do.

STOP TRYING TO DEFEND THEM! They don't deserve it!

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Well you have to understand that that site is how the middle east sees the situation in Iraq, they have their own version of the truth.

No, Marge, the truth does not come in different brands and flavors, the truth is the truth. If it is not the truth, it is a lie.

Do you think our troops are capable of doing such a thing? Our soldiers, our marines?

There is no defense for this lie. Manipulation and spin is one thing, but come on! I doubt even Baghdad Bob would have made such an accusation!

Ahhh - it seems you beat me to the punch.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

Ahhh - it seems you beat me to the punch.

Mad man you just sound like grady are you sure you are not cousins.

By the way I can see the truth but your Mr. Bush wacked mine does not.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
lets all play nice now.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by REASON
lets all play nice now.

I am, I am, he started, he did it first, he is bad.

You know if you can not see the truth from the lies then is something wrong with you.

And I am open to any other opinions, views and even lies, people has the right to make their own minds about what they see, hear or read.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Oh. Yeah. Like there's any fun in playing nice.

Why can't we just let our hair down. LOL!! Oh yeah, I'm bald! So much for that idea, so...

Like he said; PLAY NICE!

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

Well you have to understand that that site is how the middle east sees the situation in Iraq, they have their own version of the truth....

Typical liberal talk. It is pathetic.

There own version of the truth? I hate to dissapoint you, but there is only ONE version of the truth - THATS WHAT THE TRUTH IS!

The TRUTH here is that this is blatant hypocricy and propaganda! US troops do not do this. The people they support do.

STOP TRYING TO DEFEND THEM! They don't deserve it!

The question is . . . what is truth? For example, out of the following pairs of statements, which is the truth:

* "Dumb ass 'we're bigger and stronger than all of you' Americans are dragging us all into a war because of 911"

or

* "America is defending itself from terrorists throughout the globe"
______

* "American marine murders unarmed and wounded man in civilian clothes"

or

* "American marine makes a split second decision resulting in the death of a wounded unarmed man in civilian clothes, a decision that in similar circumstances had he not made it could have lled to his own and others death"

____

* "Arafat was a worthy recipient of the Nobel Peace prize"

or

* "Arafat was just another corrupt terrorist"

____

* "Fallujah was the base of terrorists"

or

* "Fallujah was the base of resistance fighters"

_____

Depending on your background, where you live, where you have lived and the media that has shaped your thoughts, either one of the statements above can be "true".

As for marg6403 defending them, I doubt she was, the way I see it she was just pointing out that the sort of ludicrous propoganda this thread is about is what some parts of the world are seeing.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 05:27 AM
link   
tho I doubt the story is true, all governments lie, where ever there is power there is going to be lies and anything alse in place to keep in in the hands of the people who have it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join