It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans do NOT come from Earth – and sunburn, bad backs and pain during labour prove it, expert cla

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Actually some NA cultures believed we came from another star system, and some African tribe.

Even so, our ancestors were able to survive and thrive on this planet - thus, here we are today. Like I previously stated, there are still tribes today that DO survive just fine in the harshest of environments.

People in the 1800's believed the Earth was flat, people still to this day believe the biblical God created everything in existence and that everything revolves around the Earth and it being only 6,000 years old -- doesn't make it true.

~Sovereign

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
If people were as naturally violent as some people claim, then we'd never be able to agree on anything and common things like driving on the streets would be impossible. Considering how many people are on this planet and how well we get along (for the most part), I would say that people are generally pretty calm and nice, and there's no reason for us to be quarantined on a prison planet.

People who self-hate on humanity are idiots.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I guess it's POSSIBLE aliens may have created, or even engineered us to some extent. I typically view things in a form of probability personally. Could it happen? Sure, although I would be very skeptical to believe it.

As far as we humans go, if we did evolve, I don't really think that it was intended for us to be physically capable. It's obvious that compared to other predators that we are quite weak. We don't have very sharp talons, teeth, claws, and generally we aren't as physically strong or fast compared to other creatures.

However, I believe that the only thing that was really going for us was our brains. We didn't exactly need to be strong, and have a lot of brute force. We had something other animals didn't quite have, a more sophisticated intelligence. And that would probably be the only rational reason why we are here today. Unless we simply just got lucky we didn't end up going extinct.

And this begs the question "Well if this were the case, then why were we the only creatures to end up like this?" It's very hard trying to figure out what it is about us humans that made us stand out from the thousands, even millions of organisms that have inhabited this planet. Maybe other similar creatures like us were around intelligence wise, but just ended up going extinct. Maybe we happened to be thew sole victors. It's hard to say really. Some say aliens, some say god, and some say it's just a freak accident.

But it is strange to note that pretty much all ancient cultures, and even today, people believe that we have came from the stars. And religious people tend to think god created us, and by definition, a deity would in fact be considered an alien on some level. Since a deity would not be a part of our world, realm, or even dimension. It is not native to our world, so it would be categorized as an alien. So if you believe in god, it's not much different than saying that physical non-supernatural creatures created us.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Lingweenie

Excellent post Lingweenie, +1

Our ancestors most likely were a lot stronger when compared to our strength today.
We were a newer class of predator - we didn't start being part of the hunt until we became bi-pedal and traveling to the plains. Our intelligence along with our ability to walk up-right allowed us to become thee apex predator of this planet. What other species of animal can manipulate it's environment so efficiently as to create a weapon from only the materials around them and use that to kill another creature? - Before, those of you who bring up other species using tools; I'm not talking about tools or throwing a rock, I'm talking about creating a very sharp and deadly spear.

~Sovereign

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Shuye

Since there is 0% evidence to prove evolution this theory may as well be up there alongside evolution as a viable contender for the human races origin.

Say what again????? Seriously?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Metaphysique
indeed, the reductionists have been really showing their claws and baring their fangs a lot lately.

From the experience of this thread and observing the different nature of the other replies, I think I will try to delay my urge of making controversial late night threads lol, seems like that is when all the reductionists (props for the word!) are popping out, like jackals after sunset.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I certainly agree with the guy, but not for the reasons he listed. This has been a working theory of mine for years now.

If we fall over, we might break an arm, dislocate a joint or tear up ligaments. If we fall from as little as 5 feet, we can die. But other animals on this planet, even some that one might suspect to be weak such as a deer, can survive a collision with a 3500 pound truck traveling at 40 miles per hour with nothing but bruised muscle tissue.

Bottom line is human physiology is not designed for this planet. We are so physically weak compared to just about every other species on this planet and we are completely unable to find any kind of equilibrium with our environment. Our stamina and strength for our size is at the very bottom of the scale which simply doesn't make any sense, and IMO blows any notion of us evolving on this planet right out of the atmosphere. If evolution is truly survival of the fittest, we would have our intelligence combine with the strength and durability of a chimp or gorilla, the stamina or speed comparable to our prey animals. We surely wouldn't have such weak feet that simply stepping on a stone would slice the foot open, causing an infection and then death. Our survival here depends completely on our ability to kill other living animals to use their skin & fur to craft armor to protect our bodies from everything from the dirt on the ground, the wind in the air and the sun in the sky. None of it adds up.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Dear Lord, Please save me from your nut jobs.
[/quote

Takes on to know one. ]

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LowTechRedneck

Although I agree with you that life is not from here…

We are so physically weak compared to just about every other species on this planet and we are completely unable to find any kind of equilibrium with our environment.

Tell that to the Bushmen of the Kalahari. They lived in perfect harmony with their environment. And they are as human as you and I.

If we are weak it is because we have become weak due to our civilization and culture over time.

The Bushmen see no need to change their way of thinking or how they live. Thats closer to the problem in our regard.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WilsonWilson

Not the most water tight theory i have heard,bit too out there also for me. Each to there own tho.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WilsonWilson

Not the most water tight theory i have heard,bit too out there also for me. Each to there own tho.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This is what Scientology believes to be true.

I share the same beliefs as Scientology.
Because they believe the same story as
the Sumerians told. We wear put here
by aliens.

We use clothes. No animal use clothes to live on this planet.
But we are not from here so ask you this question.

Is everything here a distraction for you to not
ever find out the truth of your origin?

Peace

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I have considered this theory, or we possibly could just exist in a microscopic Universe where we are something's pet, and the sun is the light inside the Aquarium. If that is the case, I hope the bulb doesn't burn out. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

BitSlapper
reply to post by ldyserenity

And you call me ignorant?

So you are really saying that sunlight, melanin production in the skin, and protection of the skin against sunlight are not related at all?

They in fact are related but they're a hell of a lot less protective than hair...so why lose the hair.
Now beyond that I will not argue anymore with dogmatic zealots on either side of the coin.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Science actually backs up that we might not be anything more than 1's and Zeros on a 2 dimensional surface so the whole entire premise is moot for how we came to be, digital needs not have anything to become...

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

WilsonWilson
we experience pain during labour more than some other animals because we are bipedal, this means that our pelvic bones are not in the best position for birth.
Other animals alos get sunburn such as pigs, etc...
edit on 15-11-2013 by WilsonWilson because: (no reason given)

^^^ This.

End of thread

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Not so fast. There are things in our past that don't add up in a myriad of ways. Latest finding
stone tipped spears from 85,000 years ago
There are too many other factoids that show that humans or our ilk have been around a lot longer than we can fathom. Not less time. Many artifacts show differing amounts of sophistication that don't match the "official" historical view.
No animal is without a weakness so why would we expect humans to be the best physically? If we were that fit we wouldn't need intelligence to cover our weaknesses.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Mabey Apes evolved from Man like, if evolution even existed whos to say it has to work in the direction we want it.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Is that some kind of joke? What other species spans all the continents? Not even insects can hack it in the Arktis.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by datasdream

There are too many other factoids that show that humans or our ilk have been around a lot longer than we can fathom. Not less time. Many artifacts show differing amounts of sophistication that don't match the "official" historical view.

If by "official" you mean the bible, I don't agree with all thats in there. And I agree that it took much longer to terra form the earth. If you believe in evolution though, then we differ.

Whats more sophisticated than how the Bushmen have survived unchanged all this time?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join