It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans do NOT come from Earth – and sunburn, bad backs and pain during labour prove it, expert cla

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

randomtangentsrme

Shuye
reply to post by bloodreviara

No need to apologize, I wasn't referring to your post.

Though I do not think he intended to say that if we're not perfect that means we are from outer space, we are all very much aware of the imperfections going on on this planet. I don't think it is meant to be perfect, there would be no ways to evolve if everything was perfect. I don't think it was his point, only inquiring into the mysteries which science is currently afraid to explore.
edit on 15-11-2013 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

What "mysteries" does this guy suggest that "science is currently afraid to explore?"
There is a scientific answer to everything that article brings up.

Gravity and mass are the two remaining mysteries. We can model them empirically using various equations. F = ma (Force = mass x acceleration), E = mc^2 (Energy = mass x speed of light squared)
F =G. m1.m2 / d^2 (Gravitational force = gravitational constant x mass 1 x mass 2 over distance squared).

But they don't actually explain where the force of gravity comes from. We know it's something to do with atomic nucleii (protons and neutrons) or baryons, the particles that have mass.

We've narrowed it down to the existence of the Higgs particle and the Higgs field.

But the questions still remain: Can we modify the Higgs field in the same way that we can modify the electromagnetic field that exists around us and other objects? If so, how do we do it? Modifying the electromagnetic field is performed by moving electrons around. Modifying the Higgs field is then performed by moving atomic nucleii around. Then we can create anti-gravity, and super-gravity.

It's taken 200 years between the first equations created by Maxwell, to the point where we can create superconducting magnets, mobile phone networks and wireless internet devices.

The classic light experiment that involves two slits or holes to generate interference patterns with light. This demonstrated that a single photon of light doesn't exist as a single point but as a probability cloud
that collapses once another electron is hit. This has been extended to large molecules of atoms.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

AlphaHawk
reply to post by AthlonSavage

0% evidence?

Just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Why such a narrow view on things my friend?

You know you sound like a Christian talking about God. Just because you haven't seen Him doesn't mean He doesn't exist.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

You know you sound like a Christian talking about God. Just because you haven't seen Him doesn't mean He doesn't exist.

Well you should know by now in life it doesn't work as easy as that, just because I haven't seen you doesn't mean I can escape your posts.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

-"A U.S. ecologist says conditions such as bad backs (1) and sunburn (2) suggest humans did not evolve alongside other life on Earth(3)"

1-I thought bad backs were caused by the fact that our skeletal structure is meant to walk up and down soft hills and not flat hard ground like cement, sidewalks ,and pavement(which are recent modern day artificial environments). Jumping to not from earth is kind of a stretch.
2-When humans lived in forests we avoided sun burn...
3-I am pretty sure the scientific community would greatly disagree with that statement...

Basically almost all the statements made in the article are not signs of being not form earth but are caused from humans living in a modern day city environment and not the natural environment in which we came, said natural environment is hilly savannas and forests...
edit on 16-11-2013 by halfmask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

Hint: We share 98% of our genetics with other primates.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

I know I'm late to this thread, and have not read the entire thing (only the first page), but I'd like to add this (i don't necessarily believe it, but found it interesting):

About ten years I read a book that suggested that the "white people" (transcontinental) were people who were brought here/seeded from ET, and the indigenous people were those who evolved naturally from earth.

A reason was suggested that most native people (transcontinental) live WITH nature, and the "white" races live against nature, building cities that span and take over/destroy the natural surrounding, creating technology that advances exponentially, etc.

And it kind of makes sense. A lot of truly indigenous peoples have seemed to have always lived more in line with the natural order until their contact with "whites", and many even still do for the most part. Even when introduced, however, to modern technology (unless they completed change culturally), the divide still exists to a large degree. And this begs the question: why did some peoples advance so much and so quickly while others didn't?

I think Sitchin also mentioned something similar (and maybe the authors of this book took from him), but i still find it interesting.

edit on 16-11-2013 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

stormcell

randomtangentsrme

Shuye
reply to post by bloodreviara

No need to apologize, I wasn't referring to your post.

Though I do not think he intended to say that if we're not perfect that means we are from outer space, we are all very much aware of the imperfections going on on this planet. I don't think it is meant to be perfect, there would be no ways to evolve if everything was perfect. I don't think it was his point, only inquiring into the mysteries which science is currently afraid to explore.
edit on 15-11-2013 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

What "mysteries" does this guy suggest that "science is currently afraid to explore?"
There is a scientific answer to everything that article brings up.

Gravity and mass are the two remaining mysteries. We can model them empirically using various equations. F = ma (Force = mass x acceleration), E = mc^2 (Energy = mass x speed of light squared)
F =G. m1.m2 / d^2 (Gravitational force = gravitational constant x mass 1 x mass 2 over distance squared).

But they don't actually explain where the force of gravity comes from. We know it's something to do with atomic nucleii (protons and neutrons) or baryons, the particles that have mass.

We've narrowed it down to the existence of the Higgs particle and the Higgs field.

But the questions still remain: Can we modify the Higgs field in the same way that we can modify the electromagnetic field that exists around us and other objects? If so, how do we do it? Modifying the electromagnetic field is performed by moving electrons around. Modifying the Higgs field is then performed by moving atomic nucleii around. Then we can create anti-gravity, and super-gravity.

It's taken 200 years between the first equations created by Maxwell, to the point where we can create superconducting magnets, mobile phone networks and wireless internet devices.

The classic light experiment that involves two slits or holes to generate interference patterns with light. This demonstrated that a single photon of light doesn't exist as a single point but as a probability cloud
that collapses once another electron is hit. This has been extended to large molecules of atoms.

I never thought to use scientific experiments as proof of "science is currently afraid to explore."
Just because we do not have the finite answers to gravity and mass, doesn't mean we are not exploring them still, as your examples clearly point out.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by randomtangentsrme

Since you clearly didn't understand what I meant by saying "afraid to explore", let me further explain this:
  • It is either too vague to be researched and defined scientifically with the current paradigms we follow.
  • Since we are not knowledgeable enough and currently do not have the methods to study it empirically, this leaves us with no tools to explore such ideas (just like Psychology has difficulties exploring and explaining what is consciousness and how it works, although we all know it is there and can feel it).
  • By trying to research such hypotheses, one is definitely going against the current mainstream paradigm. Needless to say that such assumptions which are contradictory to the popular belief, whether true or not, will be considered laughable by the majority. Why? Since even among the scientists (so called thinkers), we are as conformable as sheep. Regardless of how true the new hypothesis would be, the first response nearly by all narrow minded folks who hold unto traditions (*ahem*) is to condemn, ridicule, call names and even call blasphemy (yes, there is blasphemy in science either), rather than challenging their own sets of beliefs and have the slightest glim in their mind for the possibility that everything they know could be possibly wrong. And good scientists are such scientists, which are ready to entertain an idea and examine it, instead of acting very sheepley and support their current believes very narrowly.
So yes, there is fear in exploration of many fields in science. Because most people tend to hold unto traditions, and nobody wants to admit he could possibly be wrong. It is usually the ego that drives people, not truth (unless it becomes the opposite).
edit on 16-11-2013 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

Well said.

Nils Bohr said "Science advances one funeral at a time."
I would imagine you might agree ...

I see a parallel between the good doctor scrabbling around for evidence to support an idea he likes for emotional reasons --
and scientists using the Large Hadron Collider to prove the existence of a particle they have invented in order to prop up an old idea which collapses without it.

We have to accept that our understanding of the cosmos will always be limited by the capabilities of our senses.
In other words we should not seek to trust our senses for an accurate view of reality.

Uncle Bertie decided to hunt crocodiles using binoculars, a tobacco tin, and a pair of tweezers.
Creeping up on the beast, his plan was to look at it through the wrong end of the binoculars, pick it up with the tweezers, pop it in the tin and shut the lid.
I suspect our interactions with reality to be similarly flawed.

mistersmith.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysique

No what?

Are you sticking your fingers in your ears going "lalalalala"?

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Dynamike
reply to post by Shuye

Hint: We share 98% of our genetics with other primates.

And 90% with cats. Are you currently interested in chasing mice?

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
◾He suggests the Earth might be a prison planet, since humans seem to be a naturally violent species and are here until we learn to behave ourselves

Interesting viewpoint here, and many seem to share it. But how do we know for sure it's not the other way around??

That being that Earth before the fall, was perfect. And everything in nature was in harmony with each other. But as this earth has been polluted by evil of all sorts our DNA has become incompatible with it, as would be expected anywhere else life is hosted. We were not meant to eat GMO"s, drink flurioide laced tap water, and breathe in hazardous chemicals in our air. The fact that we are is simply a sign that we are natural beings that were created in the image of a perfect Creator, but there was a breach and as the natural order of things fell apart our bodies responded in kind and cancer rates skyrocketed, chronic disease spread, the dominoes begun falling in other words.

Also ask yourself this question, does the quoted statement above bring me hope, joy, and inspiration? Or does it negate me to feeling terrified, without hope and ultimately doomed?

Evil doctrines are being taught all over the world in every way, shape and form now. If you can program an individual to believe an ideology rooted in hatred, fear and deception you essentially can control their behaviour, because all their actions will be stemmed from this belief system, and they will have to play within that game.

I disagree with this article, because I'm starting to fear it's adopting the belief that the "Annunaki" were the ones who created us as a slave race. the truth is this doctrine is all tied in with the New Age Movement and it is being fed through mainstream media, Hollywood and advertising everywhere to prepare the masses for the largest event in human history that's coming. an ET arrival on the planet Earth. The problem is that the ET who come will almost indefinitely be demons. And the Anti-Christ will emerge onto the world scene as the bible said he would in the End Times, and unite all the World's Religions and People's together in a one World Government, where he will claim to be the Messiah. One plausible explanation is that their can be two factions of Aliens , one playing "Good Cop" while the other plays "Bad Cop" while The Anti-Christ merges onto the Scene and tries to pretend he's Jesus and he's here to save us, and wipes out the Bad ET"s and thus wins worldly approval. Another possible theory is that the aliens who arrive ( who are actually demons) will wow us all with their technology, teach us new healing techniques in medicine, and other arts etc... ( the same way they did in the Book of Enoch). And the Anti-Christ can emerge from the spaceship as their leader.

Nobody but the Father knows exactly how it is going to play out, but their are signs and things written and warned of in the Bible that can prepare us to see what has been covered and hidden.

We are not a naturally violent species, that is the lie that they are trying to get you to all behave , hook , line and sinker. Rather we became a violent species after the fall, after we were exposed to all kinds of unnatural ways of living that changed our psyche, DNA etc...
Our true inherited state is as children of God, who walked in harmony with one another, with animal life, all of Nature's Beauty and God himself. The World will try to convince you of everything otherwise, because the world is run by the Devil, and the Devil's MO has never shifted- divide, conquer, lie, deceive and devour.
Human Beings are a constant reminder to the Devil, of what he lost and can never get back. We are a constant reminder of his impending doom and defeat, this is why we are hated so much. And this is why there is an attack on all of humanity to be in despair. Because without true hope and without true purpose we are vulnerable.

John 8:32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
edit on 16-11-2013 by freedom7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2013 by freedom7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by freedom7

Human beings are not a constant reminder of the devil. The devil does not exist, just like the sky bully does not exist.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by KBadger

Either life is found elsewhere in the universe .....

Or we were put here by an ancient, vengeful tribal war-god who made earth and heaven and hell and the rest of the empty echoing cosmos.

If only we knew for sure ....

mistersmith.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

KBadger
reply to post by freedom7

Human beings are not a constant reminder of the devil. The devil does not exist, just like the sky bully does not exist.

Seconded. Well said.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Shuye
I found the article posted by a friend on Facebook, and this was written in one of the comments and also thought it was worth sharing:

.... The genetic information came from different parts of the universe explaining the different skin colors and ethnic groups.

There's a lot different colours and groups of dogs, so are they from different parts of the universe too?

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

AlphaHawk
reply to post by Metaphysique

No what?

Are you sticking your fingers in your ears going "lalalalala"?

[rolls eyes]

ironically, it seems you're the one with comprehension problems

NO, you are not denying ignorance, just promoting another kind thereof.

read my sig.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
If I thought I could make some serious money by writing a book that humans crash landed here on Earth thousands of years ago. I might do so. However, I'm not used to writing books with no evidence and pure speculation. It appears someone else has no problem at all trying. In fact they would probably like to add in the possibility our ancestors could have crash landed here. An even worse possibility would be that our ancestors got shot down and were fleeing an enemy alien civilization. That suggests the possibility we might need to go to war with an alien race just to survive as soon as they find us still around. I think I would go with a ship damaged in battle crash landed here on Earth thousands of years ago after fleeing a very hostile alien race.

I am not trying to describe a battle with cylons either. Someone already wrote that story.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

I was going to say that was a great show then I got to the end of your post.

Anyway don't let it stop you look how many threads have people insisting stargates are real.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

it sounds like we are superman candidates
and sun is our kryptonite

dont worry
superman himself is solar powered
if he can do it, we can do it too

peace.

edit on 16-11-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join