It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans do NOT come from Earth – and sunburn, bad backs and pain during labour prove it, expert cla

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Though the exact reason is still unknown for the time being, there is an erupting theory that is starting to gain traction as to why the humans have dropped the fur, other than the aquatic phase:

Humans lost their body hair, they say, to free themselves of external parasites that infest fur -- blood-sucking lice, fleas and ticks and the diseases they spread.

Body lice spread three diseases -- typhus, relapsing fever and trench fever -- and have killed millions of people in time of war, he said.

NY times

The same reasons they shave people's heads when they enter the military.
edit on 15-11-2013 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

FlyersFan
I subscribe to the 'humans were probably genetically engineered by aliens with alien DNA' theory. I think that's a very real possibility and makes more sense than 'creationism' or 'evolution by itself'. So this article enforces that thought for me. I do think aliens probably hurried it along with their own DNA somehow ...

me too actually, but there still was a creator.

WE have been waiting for them to come back for a long time.

edit on 103030p://bFriday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Prezbo369
reply to post by BitSlapper

Your citing a story from the daily Fail? really?

That rag is notorious for ridiculous stories and spouting straight out lies to the public. It is not a creditable source.

Things the Daily Mail says gives people cancer

Why were you talking to me again?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
in the Buddhist Tradition... we must endure and accept the physical &^ emotional pains and stresses of life...

the Doctor is way-off-the-Path

search: buddhism and accepting pain
Web Results

Zazen and pain - Dogen Sangha
www.dogensangha.org/pain.htm

In the Buddhist viewpoint we do not try to deny pain, but at the same time we do
not exaggerate pain emotionally. We accept pain as it is. The existence of pain ...
Shambhala Sun - Finding Joy Amid the Pain
www.shambhalasun.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=1829

I've often heard people in pain say, “I know it would be better if I could accept my
pain, ... I think many people have a skewed idea of what “accepting” pain is.
Shambhala Sun - Working with Chronic Pain
www.shambhalasun.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2190

Chronic pain is bad enough, but at least there are ways not to add to your misery.
... and chat about everything, occasionally touching on my Buddhist practice. ...
Liz says her greatest techniques are just accepting what is and being in the ...
Buddhist Studies (Secondary) The First Noble Truth - BuddhaNet
www.buddhanet.net/e-learning/buddhism/bs-s03.htm

Buddhist Studies, for secondary students ... All of us have seen at some time an
elderly person with aches and pains in their joints, ... Buddhists believe that the
way to end suffering is to first accept the fact that suffering is actually a fact of life.
Tips to help you deal with pain | Wildmind Buddhist Meditation
www.wildmind.org/applied/pain/pain-management-tips

Tips to help you deal with pain. The tips that follow are aimed at helping you to
accept your primary suffering and reduce your secondary suffering. See if you
can ...
The truth of not suffering: The Buddha's teachings on happiness ...
www.wildmind.org/blogs/truth-of-not-suffering

Jul 24, 2008 ... How does this square with the idea of accepting one's suffering? Well let's
examine your .... about inspiration.( I'm studying a project on Buddhism). ... to see
before. I only hope to make good come from the pain I have suffered.

getting sunburn is we have moved out of the rain forests
and we no longer need skins & furs to wear as in the last ice-age... so we are in an interglacial and have not yet allowed the slow process of evolution to adapt us..

but after the whole separate races have combined & if the ozone recovers them sunburn will not be such a problem---
the trade off now is ozone depleting toxins & jet transportation , coal-fired electric plants for our convenience
or having virgin atmosphere's that would not permit anyone but Albinos to get sunburnt skin

as far a painful childbirth... many women were not ideal subjects for pregnancy,,, again too adapted to a different world than a Mother Earth Gaia kind of world where skinny thin boned females would not be chosen as fertile mates

bad backs is another result of civilization factors not about being ET by-products...
being 'specialized' means that all career choices are life extension vehicles... one no longer needs to be the quintessential hunter of early man to be lean & supple as the cost for survival...now one can be devious or lawbreaking as a survival option and sit around sipping whiskey 80% of the time thus bringing on ailments like back pain

the doctor has a feeble case.... probably has back pain himself by hunching over a keyboard & trying to sell his book instead of leading a farmers lifestyle, regimen

thanks
edit on 15-11-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
What if the earth changed, not us?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

This is a very good point. In my 62 years, my witness of human behavior can be summed up thusly:

OH PLEASE LET THERE BE A GOD CAUSE THESE CREATURES ARE MEAN!

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

BitSlapper

Prezbo369
reply to post by BitSlapper

Your citing a story from the daily Fail? really?

That rag is notorious for ridiculous stories and spouting straight out lies to the public. It is not a creditable source.

Things the Daily Mail says gives people cancer

Why were you talking to me again?

My bad, very sorry ~

The pink text threw me

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

This reminds me of George Carlin... let's say his view was a bit different with age...

edit on 15-11-2013 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

The "feeling like we don't belong" thing is strange for me. I definitely feel like I belong to Earth and have no issues sprouting from her womb and falling into her tomb when it's done with this go-around.

What I do feel that feeds into your scenario is a consistent fascination with our planet and our cosmological neighborhood. If this is indeed a "prison planet", I'm one of the prisoners who found his spirituality in his cell block and learned how to thrive.

The sun literally makes my skin bubble when I'm in it, I'm allergic to citrus fruits, and I'm only comfortable in temperatures under 55 degrees yet I still enchanted with everything else here. If it's a prison, it's a beautiful one.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperFrog

I watched the video, thanks. Of course, I had seen it before. But this time with older eyes and a different point of view than when I was 20-61.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

borntowatch
What if the earth changed, not us?

good point

That would be Biblical.

Genesis 3:
14 And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;
19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
edit on 113030p://bFriday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Years ago I came to the conclusion we were stranded here.

And I have made contact.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

In the 1970's and old retired liverpool naval officer told my mother at a friends, his niece were they where celebrating a family matter that we were put on earth as an experiment by aliens and they were on the moon watching us to see how we adapted, he also said there were people living under the ground and they too had put people up here on the surface to see how we adapted, now this was long before I read anything about DUMBS or alien encounters on the moon but may represent one of the seeds of information that sparked our curiosity in these matters, my mother told me this in the 1980's when I was telling her about the now mostly debunked but still great read "Charles Berlitze Atlantis" and opened many avenues of possabillity to my mind, now my mother said the old man seemed a afraid but angry about it and he seemed to believe what he was telling her.
Just thought I would add this as it seemed pertinent but I have no further details and this is mainly hearsay.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The earth is a hostile planet, beautiful but a hostile environment, we have to adapt to this environment.

Floods, hurricanes, snowstorms, cold, heat, volcanoes, earthquakes, disease, bugs

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Shuye
I cannot even reply to some of the posts here, it just takes too much of energy for nothing really. I wasn't even ready for this kind of thread, otherwise I would have given up on posting this in the first place.

What a shame seeing what ATS had become. Take it easy people, respect members and respect ideas being expressed, whether you resonate with them or not. ATS was used to be about expressing ideas, not bashing everyone who is against the current dogmas.
edit on 15-11-2013 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

indeed, the reductionists have been really showing their claws and baring their fangs a lot lately.

the good doctor may merely be using the whole thing as a trojan horse to spread a few good ideas
[like the prison planet concept]
sort of like smuggling diamonds past border guards by burying them inside a cartload of fertilizer.

AlphaHawk
reply to post by Shuye

What a shame seeing what ATS had become.

Indeed.

To think that a guy who says that only humans get cataracts and cancer can get taken seriously here is pretty sad.

Lucky, some of us are here to deny ignorance my friend.

uuummm no, just NO...

reply to post by winofiend

@Winofiend, et. al.

many, if not most humans, having alienated themselves from nature, instead of seeking to restore the connection
seek to further alienate themselves by becoming aliens, or in the case of TH, robots.

edit on 15-11-2013 by Metaphysique because: added edit & comment

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

Well, it not hard to knock this. As stated it happens all the time in nature. As for pain in labour, well Christians will tell you that was given to women because of eve giving Adam fruit from the forbidden tree. Been suffering ever since.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysique

Even people living in the jungle have made themselves huts, and other types of shelter from mud, branches and leaves. They use tools and weapons they've crafted themselves, not by 'nature'.

People like ourselves that live in a civilisation are no different, we've merely taken it a few steps further...

Do you think apes making a nest for the night are also living in an 'artificial environment'?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

AlphaHawk
reply to post by Shuye

And what does labour pain have to do with coming from here or not?

Does Alpha Centauri have labour pain reducing protons being emitted that don't reach earth?

Humans are breeding with humans last time I checked, so they're gonna get labour pains on earth, Alpha Centauri or even on the moon!

What a stupid theory, it doesn't even contain any sort of convoluted logic, let alone normal logic.

As far as I know, human females are the only females on this planet that give birth on their backs, so yes, it is going to be more painfull, you ladies can thank the french queens for that.
The french queens gave birth on their backs so the watching aristocracy can see that the baby was not switched at birth.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The feeling of not belonging on this planet is most likely originating from the feeling of disconnection from nature in modern society. Humans have and still do survive in some of the harshest of environments without any technology -- some tribes exist still that have had very little if any contact with us.

Though, the theory proposed definitely does get you thinking "what if?" - it's exactly that though - only a "what if?".

Even if we were seeded here and left on this "prison planet" ,as the author puts it, how would we have rose to the top of the food chain if we were so unsuited for this planet?

~Sovereign
edit on 15-11-2013 by SovereignEve because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SovereignEve

The feeling of not belonging on this planet is most likely originating from the feeling of disconnection from nature in modern society.

Actually some NA cultures believed we came from another star system, and some African tribe.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join