It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans do NOT come from Earth – and sunburn, bad backs and pain during labour prove it, expert cla

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

Makes me wonder how the guy is an ecologist...
"a strong dislike for naturally occurring foods"... Really? Because everyone hates all fruits and vegetables.. Don't forget cows, chicken, and pork! Those aren't naturally occurring! HAHA! Wow...
Where's the common sense? And what happened to all and any facts before this ecologist and his theories came about?

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

AlphaHawk
reply to post by Shuye

Whales can get sunburnt too, actually, any animal with little hair can.

Elephants and pigs cover themselves with mud to protect their skin, so I guess using "DR" Silver's logic, they mustn't belong here either, is earth a prison planet for misbehaving whales too??

Maybe we arrived on earth in a giant alien ark along with the animals.....

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
There's plenty of proof in favour of evolution here on Earth in the form of Genetic Research and comparing the genetic make-up of all species here on this planet. It points to all species having a common ancestor in the distant past.

Also, we are not Aliens nor did we come from another planet. There's no point dismissing evolution (That has plenty of evidence) with another theory that has zero evidence.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

This. Gives me shivers.

Some folks I know I really question if they are capable of compassion, sympathy or respect. The theory that we have souls of some higher form than our physical beings does hold some weight. With ever increasing numbers of humans, maybe some folks do turn out to be "shells" without souls.

You can't prove who is/isn't for when you act in "self interest" but in the form of dreams/aspirations it can easily become confused with greed and gluttony. When one acts compassionately it can either be by true caring or just for the political display of it, or somewhere in-between. What is the measure of a soul?

To those that think we are nothing more than matter and circuits, how about you volunteer for a little experiment. Goes like this. We clone you exactly as you are, you say you are nothing more than flesh and blood, right? So we kill the original you and let the cloned "you" continue to live your life. Do you experience what this clone sees and does? Would you like to try it? I'm sure the clone would try as hard as it could to convince us that it is you, that it just took part in the experience. You won't see / experience existence from BOTH clones, now would you?

That would be a "soul". Now whether it's eternal or not is another question entirely, but can we measure it?
edit on 16-11-2013 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

BlubberyConspiracy
To those that think we are nothing more than matter and circuits, how about you volunteer for a little experiment. Goes like this. We clone you exactly as you are, you say you are nothing more than flesh and blood, right? So we kill the original you and let the cloned "you" continue to live your life. Do you experience what this clone sees and does? Would you like to try it? I'm sure the clone would try as hard as it could to convince us that it is you, that it just took part in the experience. You won't see from BOTH clones, now would you?

That reminds me of a great film called 'Moon'.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I wonder if he ever read the alien interview. . Because some of his statements could be right of this interview. .

If this is the case, I'm happy they didn't chose venus my back and sunburns would be much worse. .

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

wisper

AlphaHawk
reply to post by Shuye

Whales can get sunburnt too, actually, any animal with little hair can.

Elephants and pigs cover themselves with mud to protect their skin, so I guess using "DR" Silver's logic, they mustn't belong here either, is earth a prison planet for misbehaving whales too??

Maybe we arrived on earth in a giant alien ark along with the animals.....

maybe
has space ship earth been mentioned?
edit on 033030p://bSaturday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

I would say it is possible, but with no 'definitive proof' it will be denied by most...

What is interesting though is the idea that 'They' may have put 'Us' here but maybe there were other people & races, another time, I think about strange archeological finds like the "Hammer in Stone" that has been found, a miners hammer that appeared to have natural stone [ rock ] formed around much of the hammers head & even some of the wooden handle that was partially intact.

What about the many stone structures around the world which use precise stone placement & advanced stone carving/inter-locking pieces? Like some of the finds in Mexico where the stones are squared & are deeply carved so that the individual stones fit together perfectly & not just some scraped out rock on rock brain dead caveman like idea here, this is well crafted details in the carvings & on the stones. [ were talking about weight in the TON'S by the way. ] or in other sites, stone that would have to have been super heated, almost fused together by the intense heat.

I find it most interesting that through out all ancient cultures & on into history, many ancient wood carvings & paintings that would have a clear depictation of a 'craft' or 'spaceship' & many clearly showed a 'person' piloting said 'craft'. These pictures even show people on the ground pointing & looking to the sky at the 'craft'. All comets? Really? ...

I think there is much more to human history than we know...

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

I've thought along these lines for years but not because of sunburn or labor pain. But because if the human race were to disappear the planet and its eco system wouldn't miss us at all.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

Well if you think about it it kinda makes sense ...

US Humans are Not Adapted to this Planet at ALL!!

As Lloyd Pye had said take a Naked Human With absolutely Nothing out in the Niches aka Deep Jungles or Deep Forest with out the Knowledge of How to Shelter, Clothes nor Hunt They Wouldn't Survive a Month..
They Would Burn to death or Freeze to Death and Our Feet are Not Adapted to this Planet .. LOL

Could we be a Product from a Ancient Civ 3 Bio Engineering of An Hominid or Primate ?
Altering us to what we see as Modern HUMAN AKA US !! from their Own DNA !!

God Made us in his Own Image if you will... now what if
Humans are plentiful in this Galaxy CIV-3 Seeing the Galaxy
just doing a little Modifications to Adapt to the Planet...

Lloyd Pye - Ancient Genetic Engineering

Well Some need to Look at some Lloyd Pye Videos

Lloyd Pye - Everything You Know Is Wrong

Those that don't know what a Civilization type III is Nor a I or II

Read this..

Kardashev scale
en.wikipedia.org...

also see at the bottom of (( See ALSO )) in the Wiki Kardashev scale

Alien Civilization Types From 1 To 7
www.weirdwarp.com...

And My favorite Viral ! Video We are Close to the Gods NOW !!
getting there to a Civ type one !! and we can Alter Manipulate Beast and Mankind !! of BIO Engineering as of Now !!! .. It a Big Question if Some Entity Did this 250+,000 year Ago... From another Star or Dimension!! Something has Boost US in the Chain...
Either its a GOD, GODS, Aliens OR just Plain Civilization Type III Beings !!

With Myth and Legends from Norse to Roman Gods to Egyptian Sumerian Gods One Might Relook and see them as Aliens or a Civ type 3 beings that Look Like US !! Battle Star Galactica Starwars V Outlander and Prometheus US going to see our Creator!!

Peter Weyland TED Talk 2023 (Prometheus Viral)

"You are from below, I am from above; you are of this world, I am not of this world"

- Jesus Christ, John 8:23

edit on 16-11-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

Animals can and do get sunburned. Sunburn is caused by ultraviolet (mainly UV-B) rays (in this case from the sun) damaging cells in exposed skin. Cell death occurs and fluid accumulates leading to blistering with subsequent peeling of the outermost layers of dead skin. To some extent, this process is protective because it removes the possibility of severely affected cells from multiplying and passing along damaged DNA. If such cells persist in the deeper layers of the skin, they can develop into various forms of skin cancer, often years later. Some of these are very dangerous.

Just as clothing and shade protect against sunburn in humans, the coats of animals such as dense hair and wool do the same. Animals with very little hair covering such as pigs and their relatives, hippopotamuses and warthogs are particularly at risk and they often coat themselves with mud to act as a sunscreen. Rhinoceroses use the same strategy and elephants give themselves dust-baths. Light-colored animals, newly shorn sheep and other animals that are clipped can suffer from sunburn and the parts of animals that normally lack hair cover can be sunburned

www.ccmr.cornell.edu...

So I guess the Aliens brought Rhinos, Elephants and Pigs to Earth too?

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

Dr Ellis said the book is intended to create debate, instead of being a scientific study and hopes it will lead to people getting in touch with him with further suggestions of 'evidence'. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So basically no evidence whatsoever.....for "intended to create debate" read "Got a book to sell...please buy it".....what a load of old tosh!

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

grantbeed
reply to post by Shuye

Animals can and do get sunburned. Sunburn is caused by ultraviolet (mainly UV-B) rays (in this case from the sun) damaging cells in exposed skin. Cell death occurs and fluid accumulates leading to blistering with subsequent peeling of the outermost layers of dead skin. To some extent, this process is protective because it removes the possibility of severely affected cells from multiplying and passing along damaged DNA. If such cells persist in the deeper layers of the skin, they can develop into various forms of skin cancer, often years later. Some of these are very dangerous.

Just as clothing and shade protect against sunburn in humans, the coats of animals such as dense hair and wool do the same. Animals with very little hair covering such as pigs and their relatives, hippopotamuses and warthogs are particularly at risk and they often coat themselves with mud to act as a sunscreen. Rhinoceroses use the same strategy and elephants give themselves dust-baths. Light-colored animals, newly shorn sheep and other animals that are clipped can suffer from sunburn and the parts of animals that normally lack hair cover can be sunburned

www.ccmr.cornell.edu...

So I guess the Aliens brought Rhinos, Elephants and Pigs to Earth too?

nah the civ IIIs just altered a Hominid / primate and made us with it ... with their own strands ... LOL that 2 to 3 percent diff from APES LOL and Dont forget the fusion of chromosome 2 48 to 46!!

Well Hairless if you think about it Ape and Human Air Pattern is in reverse LOL

Why do humans have body hair?
science.howstuffworks.com...

Compared to most mammals, humans are relatively bald. We're certainly the most hairle­ss of the primates. Only a handful of other mammals are as sparsely covered with body hair, including elephants and rhinoceroses. Since elephants and rhinos spend a lot of time submerged in water to stay cool, having little hair makes sense. In exchange, they have thicker skin to prevent too much heat from escaping their bodies.

I guess We are Aquatic ?

HMM Interesting !! Something We should ALL SEE Hear in ATS !! The Site Below
GENES Difference of MAN AND APE !!

Genome Research.org
Comparing the human and chimpanzee genomes: Searching for needles in a haystack
genome.cshlp.org...

Gene(s) === Gene product(s) === Unusual hominid or human-specific features === Potential relevance to the human condition

FOX2P
Mutant humans have motoric speech disorder (developmental verbal dyspraxia). Region positively selected and fixed in humans 200,000 years ago (Enard et al. 2002b; Zhang et al. 2002)

ASPM
Deletions in ASPM lead to microcephaly. Presumed to be related to increased brain size and/or other features of human brain (Zhang 2003; Dorus et al. 2004; Evans et al. 2004; Kouprina et al. 2004b; Mekel-Bobrov et al. 2005)

 KRTHAP1
Different hair keratin expression pattern noted in the hair follicle. Inactivated 0.25 Mya? Possibly related to human:ape differences in hair (Winter et al. 2001)
Humans do NOT come from Earth – and sunburn, bad backs and pain during labour prove it, expert claims

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Welll just maybe we are from another planet ?? especaily when you look at myths and legends Roman to Sumerian TXT !!

something like this ? Annunaki // Roman Gods Norse Gods ETC!

Annunaki Wars from the Tablets of Sumeria

www.stopnwo.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

For the record; I'm Scandinavian but I don't get sunburns, nor do I have any problems with my back because I use barefoot shoes.

If Dr Ellis do not feel at home on earth, he can feel free to leave....

-But Siglec-14 is proof that 3/4 of the Japanese are not related to the other monkeys!

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BlubberyConspiracy

i dont think they are without souls
maybe 'without' souls
when they were kids, im sure they were full of love
im sure the reason they live without compassion most likely is because of the environment/society where they grow.

it's difficult to convince ambitious rich people to spend their money to help poor countries.
they would love to add more money into their pocket like scrooge mcduck.
if they are not atheists somehow it's quite easy for christian pastors to convince them to spend their money on churches.

peace.

edit on 16-11-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I do find it relativly strange that if humans evolved in africa, why dont we all have dark complexity?
Why would the europeans eventualy become pale just by leaving. is there some biological reason behind that?
Dark colours get hotter in the sun than bright ones, so why did the inhabitants of the hottest climate be dark
and the ones that vent to a colder climate where sucking as much sun as possible would seem beneficial lost the colour
over time?
We do get sun in europe, and what about the eskimos they are also dark skinned, but i guess not due to heat or the sun.
What made us seperate in colour, i just dont see any natural selection/survival of the fittest theory to be in the works here.
But then again im one of those types with more questions than answers.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Shuye
Humans do NOT come from Earth – and sunburn, bad backs and pain during labour prove it, expert claims

www.dailymai l.co.uk

• A U.S. ecologist says conditions such as bad backs and sunburn suggest humans did not evolve alongside other life on Earth
  • In a new book, Dr Ellis Silver says aliens put humans our planet as recently as tens of thousands of years ago
  • He suggests the Earth might be a prison planet, since humans seem to be a naturally violent species and are here until we learn to behave ourselves
A U.S. ecologist has claimed that humans are not from Earth but were put on the planet by aliens tens of thousands of years ago. ...
‘Mankind is supposedly the most highly developed species on the planet, yet is surprisingly unsuited and ill-equipped for Earth's environment: harmed by sunlight, a strong dislike for naturally occurring foods, ridiculously high rates of chronic disease, and more,’ he told Yahoo. ...
Dr Ellis said many people feel that they don’t belong and feel at home on Earth. ...
Dr Ellis said the book is intended to create debate, instead of being a scientific study and hopes it will lead to people getting in touch with him with further suggestions of 'evidence'.
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 15-11-2013 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

bad backs are caused by how we evolved, we evolved from a four legged ancestor and the spine is like a stack of quarters being put under pressure, of course we would have bad backs, it doesn't matter since bad backs don't prevent us from procreating.
lol as people already said, other animals get sunburned, is he dense or something?

lol every other species on earth is violent, if he is an ecologist he should know this! all life on earth is harmed by too much UV radiation he is a fool if he doesn't know that.

as for why labor is painful? the female pelvis is too small for the babies head, human babies have a higher head to body ratio than most animals.
this stems from how we evolved, cooking helped us evolve bigger brains, cooking breaks down cell walls, which releases more nutrition than raw food.

lol i love how the guy says we don't like natural foods anymore, it just makes him sound like a liar when he calls himself an ecologist. naturally produced food costs more than processed food, he should know that. i'd advise him to come up with some ideas on how to make natural foods easier to produce and cost less, instead of blathering about stuff he clearly has no clue about.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Curious69
I do find it relativly strange that if humans evolved in africa, why dont we all have dark complexity?
Why would the europeans eventualy become pale just by leaving. is there some biological reason behind that?

yes, there is, we evolved dark skin to help prevent skin damage, but dark skin prevents vit D from being formed, and as we moved north the sun was less direct so to get more sun light we evolved away from dark skin.

Dark colours get hotter in the sun than bright ones, so why did the inhabitants of the hottest climate be dark

no, it has nothing to do with heat, it has to do with vit d absorption and death from radiation.

and the ones that vent to a colder climate where sucking as much sun as possible would seem beneficial lost the colour
over time?

the sun is less direct the farther north you go, even more so in the mountains, hence why the the whitest people are in northern europe like the swedes and norwegians.

We do get sun in europe, and what about the eskimos they are also dark skinned, but i guess not due to heat or the sun.

as i said, it has nothing to do with the heat of the sun, it has to do with radiation, the Inuit don't have that problem because of their diet, lighter skin tones are unneeded because they eat lots of fish that give them the needed vit d, it may also be that certain types of radiation hit them but not people in europe, so they may still need dark skin.

What made us seperate in colour, i just dont see any natural selection/survival of the fittest theory to be in the works here.
But then again im one of those types with more questions than answers.
of course it's all about natural selection.

i think you need to learn more about evolution, it might help.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by demongoat

LOL man, believing in things being all naturally caused is funny.

I still have not seen anyone prove how the differences in DNA that occur, that have nothing to do with Sunlight,

And when has anyone seen white people living in Africa for thousands of years evolve at all ?

I think much more to this story than your disproven textbooks can try to fly.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

Well she is partially right as some races are indeed alien.

However the original human race of this planet that started in Tibet/Asia still lives in South Asia and is the 'Arya' people.

The Whites, Blacks, and Mongoloids are aliens, and have come at different times.

Earth is no prison planet. Earth is one of the most beautiful and resource-rich planets. Other races have come due to earth's uniqueness.

People need to learn to live in peace. This planet is a gift of God and humans must learn to share it.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join