It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans do NOT come from Earth – and sunburn, bad backs and pain during labour prove it, expert cla

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Knowing you are an animal is one thing, but there are long term effects of thinking of yourself as one on a daily basis.

just ask Greystoke...

edit on 19-11-2013 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

Humans have too many strange features. They are just partly from earth. Just to overcome all problems of another planet extraterrestrials transplanted their consciousness in Homo sapiens.

www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

SisyphusRide

Wolfenz
Scientists create never-before-seen form of matter
Sep 25, 2013
phys.org...

using the word "create" in the article's titling is a bit misleading would you agree?

this thought experiment exists on a blackboard...

"The article uses a lot of metaphor. Please (non-physicist) readers, don't take this to mean that light actually has mass or directly interacts with other photons. They created a system that behaves *as if* these things happen."

have you read the article? if so can you tell me how the speed of light is slowed in the observational universe...?

from what I understand this can only be done on paper by manipulating the speed of light...

the laws of physics exist everywhere in the universe... and I can honestly say that the way one markets something sure has a lot to do with interest generated.

there is a hint of charlatanism here that's a little hard to digest, and almost does science a bit of injustice.

of course not everyone is going to figure that out though...

edit on 18-11-2013 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

have you read the article? if so can you tell me how the speed of light is slowed in the observational universe...?

from what I understand this can only be done on paper by manipulating the speed of light...

Gravity Space Time *** Waves *** COLD ATOMS!!! Sub Atomic Cloud goes to the Question Of Photons Partials in How they Act..

Light Effects The Surrounding Existing Mass

HARVARD GAZETTE ARCHIVES

Physicists Slow Speed of Light

By William J. Cromie

Gazette Staff
www.news.harvard.edu...

OK lets have this Sink IN !

Scientists Slow Down Speed of Light
B O S T O N, Feb. 19
By Tom Kirchofer
Scientists have managed to slow down light so much that if it were a car on a highway, it could get a ticket for not getting over to the right-hand lane.

The speed of light is normally about 186,000 miles per second, or fast enough to go around the world seven times in the wink of eye.

Scientists succeeded in slowing it down to 38 mph.

They did this by shooting a laser through extremely cold sodium atoms, which worked like “optical molasses” to slow the light down.

The experiment doesn’t invent any new physics. When light passes through a material such as water or glass, it slows down a bit as the photons interact with the surrounding molecules. The new result merely set the world record for slowest light.

abcnews.go.com...

edit on 19-11-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

0 evidence to prove evolution??? The fact that people make comments like this reminds me why I stopped frequenting this website.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

SisyphusRide
Knowing you are an animal is one thing, but there are long term effects of thinking of yourself as one on a daily basis.

just ask Greystoke...

what kind of long term effects??

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

[Slowing light this way doesn't violate any principle of physics. Einstein's theory of relativity places an upper, but not lower, limit on the speed of light.]

[Vacuums hundreds of trillions of times lower than the pressure of air at Earth's surface, and temperatures almost a billion times colder that that in interstellar space, are needed to produce the condensate. Temperatures must be lowered to within a few billionths of a degree of absolute zero (minus 459.7 degrees F), where atoms have the least possible energy and all but cease to move around.]

[An entirely new state of matter]

so I guess this is why we have super conductors in our cell phones now?

a new state does not imply that it did not already exist...

I guess this is so practical and important this team has entered the halls of science on the level of Einsteins recognition, and I suppose that is why it is all over the news and stuff?

it seems more likely that you are bending these articles to your need...? to express that humans have become gods?

you are doing a poor job of conveying the implications to the readers.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

choos

SisyphusRide

just ask Greystoke...

what kind of long term effects??

well you'll just have to watch the movie...

it would be interesting to see us all communicating with each other on Greystoke's level

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

SpeachM1litant
reply to post by AthlonSavage

0 evidence to prove evolution??? The fact that people make comments like this reminds me why I stopped frequenting this website.

there is no physical hard evidence that you can show to the classroom... in fact we do not even know what the organic material (skin) on archeological skeletons looked like...

they just assume Lucy had hair like a chimp/ape... because we observe that in other species.

their skulls are similar... they must have had hair like a gorilla.

PS; those are statues in the museum that depict transmutation and evolution from ape to man, they're not real

edit on 20-11-2013 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

SisyphusRide

it would be interesting to see us all communicating with each other on Greystoke's level

i didnt want the opinion of the movie..

i wanted your opinion, if you had one, on the long term effects of thinking you are an animal.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

2012newstart

There are older stars in older elliptical galaxies. Our galaxy is new, with newer stars. The life may have evolved in different form than human, more fit for hi radiation in early universe. Insectois are more fit, we know that fact from earth.

Really? Older galaxies? Ours is about as old as they come. When you think about how long it took our universe to produce the other 89 natural elements there really isn't much wiggle room from 13+ billion years at the start to when our galaxy was capable of forming as it is.

Are you suggesting that life formed when there was only stars and very little metal in our universe?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

choos

SisyphusRide

i didnt want the opinion of the movie..

i wanted your opinion, if you had one, on the long term effects of thinking you are an animal.

blatant disregard of the value of life...

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

SisyphusRide

so you believe that animals do not care if others die?

dont elephants mourn perished elephants? dont dogs mourn when their owners die?

i think perhaps you might have it the other way around.. animals kill to survive, we kill because we can.
edit on 20-11-2013 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

SisyphusRide
reply to post by Wolfenz

[Slowing light this way doesn't violate any principle of physics. Einstein's theory of relativity places an upper, but not lower, limit on the speed of light.]

[Vacuums hundreds of trillions of times lower than the pressure of air at Earth's surface, and temperatures almost a billion times colder that that in interstellar space, are needed to produce the condensate. Temperatures must be lowered to within a few billionths of a degree of absolute zero (minus 459.7 degrees F), where atoms have the least possible energy and all but cease to move around.]

[An entirely new state of matter]

so I guess this is why we have super conductors in our cell phones now?

I guess this is so practical and important this team has entered the halls of science on the level of Einsteins recognition, and I suppose that is why it is all over the news and stuff?

it seems more likely that you are bending these articles to your need...? to express that humans have become gods?

you are doing a poor job of conveying the implications to the readers.

Ohh Really so what realm are you on... to what level what god is ? I Consider God is Like Us well what What is God a CIV TYPE 3 Advance Race ... Well For This Planet Anyways ...

Can you prove that it DID? Maybe or Maybe Not

But its a Rediscovery .... as it Seems... but those up in the Higher Plane then US Humans the so called GOD or Entity Civ 3 type Beings within this Universe or Dimension ... What Have You/... Know but we Dont.. as they do.. as the Question of the SO called GOD!!!!! Partial CERN! as Scientist around the planet is Trying to Find Out !!

Bending the to articles my Needs ??? as Im Showing Proving for your Questions ...
From Ligit Websites.. of Science and News...

Doing a Poor Job.. ? seems like your Dont like being Proved .. of your Challenges ...

As to Me Saying ( We are the Gods Now ) well We are ON This Planet ok we are The Second in Charge.
is that Better LOL There is no Other Like Us on this Planet in what Modern Humans can do on this Planet.. besides The Claimed Higher Beings in Religion and Why are We the Only Ones !

as I said we Humans can Control Alter Manipulate what goes on in this Planet we call Earth...

BIO Engineering.. Nano Tech , Synthetic Cells... and that's within 50 years

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

choos

SisyphusRide

so you believe that animals do not care if others die?

dont elephants mourn perished elephants? dont dogs mourn when their owners die?

i think perhaps you might have it the other way around.. animals kill to survive, we kill because we can.
edit on 20-11-2013 by choos because: (no reason given)

your poor attempt at inserting words into my dialogue is an embarrassing one... at that.

I believe I stated exactly what I think, and it is not longer your turn.... you had your go

you are correct, humans kill because they can...

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

SisyphusRide

your poor attempt at inserting words into my dialogue is an embarrassing one... at that.

I believe I stated exactly what I think, and it is not longer your turn.... you had your go

you are correct, humans kill because they can...

how sure are you that every single person will choose your opinion?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
We were designed to mine gold!

To be in the Earth and not under the hot sun most the day. He, They didn't want to make us too strong either...

We were also given certain gifts for our efforts rebuilding the Holy Temple after the Great War...

One of those Gifts was Life!!

He could have just shut us down... Maybe he should have!!

He ended up loving his creation soooo much...

Genesis 2 KJV

9 And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.

11 The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;

12 And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.

13 And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia.

14 And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.

15 And the Lord God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.

16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

18 And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Revelations 12 KJV

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

You ever notice a built in shame when the Topic of God comes up??

To continue the conversation you must overcome the shame!!

Where does this built in shame come from??

edit on 21-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: additions

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Shuye

***snip***

• He suggests the Earth might be a prison planet, since humans seem to be a naturally violent species and are here until we learn to behave ourselves

***snip***

• LINK

I told you so. NEW do you believe me?

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:09 PM
    link   

HolgerTheDane2

Shuye

***snip***

• He suggests the Earth might be a prison planet, since humans seem to be a naturally violent species and are here until we learn to behave ourselves

***snip***

• LINK

I told you so. NEW do you believe me?

MMM Maybe

Slaves to Mine , after the watchers Aliens Demigods Etc.. got their Resources... They left Us
    Then We really went Wild and god had to wash them out ( DELUGE ) except a pure clean batch ( NOAH and SONs and Wives ) from Methuselah side the son of Enoch Then They Went Bad Again , Enslaved by A different Branch of Seth Line ... Freed By GOD Again ( MOSES ) Then Punished Again From Creating False GODS ..Running Wild Drinking Wine and Blood etc.. and God Gave UP to the One that Wont Listen Tho a Few Spread Teachings of MOSES .. Till The Son of GOD aka Demigod Name Jesus Came Along Bid His Teaching in how to be good and Think with logic .. and the Hebrews Saw him as a Blasphemy Heretic... a False Messiah God was Put On a Crucifix and Said Father they Do know what they do forgive them .. and plead to His Fatherly GOD He will Sacrifice himself as a Martyr For Human SIN.. Then We ran Amok and Jesus 12 Disciples Spread his Word to the World.. and Still Running Wild !! LOL THE END !!

Humans are Bad Species... and Some are Saints the Very FEW!! Prison Planet is Right
    Denied to Be Free to do what We Will !!

edit on 21-11-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:07 AM
    link   
    Right I don't get sunburnt. I also have a great back. This must mean I'm human.
    Wait what?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:25 AM
    link   

blueyezblkdragon
    Right I don't get sunburnt. I also have a great back. This must mean I'm human.
    Wait what?

lol yeah Us almost hair less Apes we are ... ppl comparing us to Pigs Rhino Elephants Seals etc..

But Were We used for mining Purposes ?? Originally ??

I Would Rather Compare Our Selves to the Mole Rat.. that lives underground...

Why Would Our God Make the Way We OUR ... Weak Vision Weak Backs Stand on Two Legs Hair Less except on our Heads, Chest ( Men ) and Our Feet are Not conditioned to this planet...

edit on 23-11-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join