It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans do NOT come from Earth – and sunburn, bad backs and pain during labour prove it, expert cla

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by honested3

So God (an alien) made us, kept us in ignorance in eden, and we sinned by either eating fruit or learning?

Yeah ok.

Its so obviously a plan to keep us from developing on our own, I don't trust the king james bible.

Just look at all the information they left out that has been rediscovered in later years.

It always amazes me modern christians or catholics don't question the lost knowledge more and the motivations for the coverup in the first place, any tradition that held man needs no temple or priest to know god were quashed and killed, from Gnostic's to the Cathers.

500 years of darkness and you think we know the whole story? Check where the biblical stories come from (Sumer) see that they had a more complex and detailed version of events.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Really love this #! This guy needs to read some of Lloyd Pye's work. The DNA evidence proves that humans didn't evolve from monkeys at all.

I wish people would understand the sasquatch DNA results and the fact that they have human mother and 'unknown' father. In other words their nuclear DNA is ET (no match in genbank means not of this world folks). They have been cross breeding us and manipulating our DNA for thousands or even millions of years.

Science (apart from this guy) is unwilling to look at the fact that we are so ill-equipped to survive here. We are not from here!
*sigh*

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysique

Excuse me?

You're calling me names and belittling me for pointing out the errors of this guy saying that humans are the only ones to get cataracts and cancer?

I'm ignorant for that am I?

But you're not, for defending him, no, you're better than thou aren't you?

And your sig absolutely reeks of irony, being anti science and whinging about it on the internet, using a computer, just two things of many that without science, you wouldn't be able to take for granted and whinge about.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Careful mate, ATS banned rational thought and defending oneself using basic reasoning long ago.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
perhaps it is indeed a prison planet under space quarantine. Insiders talk about it too.
In a normal Universe as old as 13 billion years, with all kind of galaxies and planets, it is normal to expect that quite many civilizations would have evolved for so long time and would have communicated between. Even having war between but anyway have contacts. (The hyperdrive is no more an issue, after all we know of wormholes and element 115). What we see on earth is lack of such contact with neighbor star systems or farther ones, except for evidence of hidden presence. All presence recorded in history is under Angelic (or demonic) label. Only recently the UFOs were made a hot topic, in the last decades after WW2 that is nothing compared to the 5000y recorded history. Indeed older books do speak of strange objects and lights, and of course of angelic presence. But only under cover. One should search every sentence and word to find the true meaning, that indeed other beings have been visiting us all the way along. Perhaps indeed we are imprisoned here.

I hope the quarantine will be over soon, and we will have "normal" relations with the rest of the Universe, even if our ancestors sinned and were imprisoned here. And that matches the story of Adam and Eve, as well as the story of the Nephilim to a great degree, without necessarily everything to fix together. The only people that will lose from the absence of quarantine are the hardline religious, specifically the fundamental ones.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Dynamike

Hint: We share 98% of our genetics with other primates.

Hint: We share DNA with all living things on earth...even grass. One thing these people just do not think about is we have a very narrow band that we can live in. The amount of O2 we need, iron in our blood, the foods that we eat etc. are all caused by evolution over a very long period of time here on planet earth.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Everything is made of the same stuff.
Imagine a bath full of water and then dipping in a ice cube tray and freeze the water in the tray. Then drop all the ice cubes into the bath of water - it is all made of the same.

edit on 17-11-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

2012newstart
perhaps it is indeed a prison planet under space quarantine. Insiders talk about it too.
In a normal Universe as old as 13 billion years, with all kind of galaxies and planets, it is normal to expect that quite many civilizations would have evolved for so long time and would have communicated between.

How many do you think are just in our galaxy alone? With about 9 billion years of normal stars with planets to work with, it took earth 4.5 billion years to get us. I can't say that is a good example that our galaxy is teeming with advance intelligent space faring life.

You also assume that life in general would produce civilizations as part of a cycle. I would bet that our galaxy is teeming with life at a very simple state and something like earth is extremely rare, while adding a civilization to the mix really pushes the odds against having no more than a few if any.

edit on 17-11-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Itisnowagain

Everything is made of the same stuff.
Imagine a bath full of water and then plunge in a ice cube tray and freeze the water in the tray. Then drop all the ice cubes into the bath of water - it is all made of the same.

So are you are saying that life throughout our universe all have shared DNA? We are the same at an atomic level, but that relationship ends at the atomic level.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Xtrozero

2012newstart
In a normal Universe as old as 13 billion years, with all kind of galaxies and planets, it is normal to expect that quite many civilizations would have evolved for so long time and would have communicated between.

How many do you think are just in our galaxy alone? With about 9 billion years of normal stars with planets to work with, it took earth 4.5 billion years to get us. I can't say that is a good example that our galaxy is teeming with advance intelligent space faring life.

You also assume that life in general would produce civilizations as part of a cycle. I would bet that our galaxy is teeming with life at a very simple state and something like earth is extremely rare, while adding a civilization to the mix really pushes the odds against having no more than a few if any.

It is easy to see why so many feel alien to where they are. They are always speaking about thing they know nothing of - like galaxies, billions of years, aliens living else where. The mind is always looking outside of what is real - it looks at what is not happening - in imagination there seems to be other worlds. One gets lost in this 'other' world and then feels separate from what is surrounding him - no wonder people feel alien, they do not live where they are - they live in a world of 'what is not happening'.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Andromedabound
Really love this #! This guy needs to read some of Lloyd Pye's work. The DNA evidence proves that humans didn't evolve from monkeys at all.

Of course we didn't evolve from monkeys, that would be a ridiculous thought, but we did all branch off from the same order of primates.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Itisnowagain
It is easy to see why so many feel alien to where they are. They are always speaking about thing they know nothing of - like galaxies, billions of years, aliens living else where. The mind is always looking outside of what is real - it looks at what is not happening - in imagination there seems to be other worlds. One gets lost in this 'other' world and then feels separate from what is surrounding him - no wonder people feel alien, they do not live where they are - they live in a world of 'what is not happening'.

Actually that is how our brains function. We not only have a large brain but our bodies push about 30% of all our nutrients to it, and we have a super cooling system to boot. These are crazy numbers when compared to other advance life and so it does give us unique thinking capacities. One of them is our abilities to think abstractedly, and in fact we spend most of our time there. We create everything in our head and then apply it to the would around us. If we look around, everything man made started as an abstract thought, and we can't even make breakfast without first abstractedly creating it first.

One side affect is we can think aliens are out there and then decide it is factual with nothing to go on but our abstract thoughts.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

OP is wrong, as I've already stated in other posts yet you focus on only one post.

I am against scientism, dogmatism, people who religiously wield their paucity of knowledge as a club,
lazy debunkers who pompously state: "you are wrong" and belittle people without providing evidence/proof/arguments...

starting to get the picture?

[see my next post for further details]

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

teachtaire

Careful mate, ATS banned rational thought and defending oneself using basic reasoning long ago.

I'm sorry ATS doesn't confirm and support your religious prejudice.

btw, REASON is only about 500 years old, science and progress existed way before that, deny it as much some will
the REASON paradigm enthrones a minuscule part of the mind [or brain if you prefer] to the detriment of the rest

ironically it's this egoic frankenstein part of the mind that allows people to be Programmed

it's also one of the major factors in human alienation from Nature and the degenerative weakness referred to in the OP, but you can expect mental problems when you allow [ironically a priest] folks like francis bacon to convince you to strap your mother [Nature] to an operating table and torture her for her secrets.

it is to such , that my signature alludes to.

as for denying ignorance: your continuing to bump this thread you've declared ignorance is ironic

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
News flash. We ARE aliens. We are aliens to the rest of infinite outer space. Our rock is NOT a reference for the rest of the universe, it is only our reference. Yes, we come from space. We are in space.

Why aren't we PERFECT for Earth? Why isn't Earth perfect for us? That's a good question. It does NOT at all equate to "we are not born of this rock".

1)Underpants
3)Profit

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

There are older stars in older elliptical galaxies. Our galaxy is new, with newer stars. The life may have evolved in different form than human, more fit for hi radiation in early universe. Insectois are more fit, we know that fact from earth.

One should suppose the intelligent design and planting life on more than one place. I.e. the first intelligent race will plant quickly others and they don't need to evolve step by step. Something that the oldest books on earth clearly speak of, not necessarily holding everything together. I don't buy in earth's evolution either. 3 bln years are not enough for the dinosaurs to evolve alone, what to say about so many and different species. It is too much genetics to have it so fast. They were planted either, the entire earth. Also after each die off as Permian-Trias just before the dinos to come. They had their way cleared and domintaed the earth for how many miions of years. Some say, dinos could be intelligent, they had enough brain.

In other words, I think the galaxy is full of races more intelligent and advanced from us, because of our ban for 5000 years to have any contacts with anyone. What are 5000 years of which only the last hundred we have planes and theories, and the last 40 -50 years or so we try to reach the moon... We are like newborn race compared to races who lived for millions of years on the older stars' systems. Isn't it strange they do not drink coffee with us, yet they observe us carefully. The time for a coffee will arrive too. (as they say they have it in secret labs between reptilian, pleiadian and human. Reptilian got drunk from soda and called the human "you Pleiadian dog!".It is online.

One may say "God did it" for us and others, or you may think of the fact that God doesn't actually have hands to do it because he is Spirit, but has to send someone to do it in his name? We are temporarily banned from space yet we are a chosen race. God chose us the bad and stupid ones to show his strength.

edit on 17-11-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

Listen, within the past three years, there has been an insect here with a new behavior. It's amazing. Toward the end of the Summer, at night, they climb up outside the door of my house. Not the walls, not the windows, ONLY the door. When I open the door, which opens inwards, they all dive off the door and land inside my house. They then sit perfectly still like little black dots on the floor. If I go away, they scurry to find a hiding spot underneath something. They are black, and about the size of an ice cream sprinkle.

They LEARNED how to get into the house. Since I am smarter, I lightly tap the door before I open it, and most of them dive off instinctively.

Tell me evolution is slow. Make my day.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Shuye

wisper

Maybe we arrived on earth in a giant alien ark along with the animals.....

Very thought provoking.

This would make a far more convincing case than the Noah's story we all learnt.

"Come on everyone! up on the ark! there's a big storm coming! No! sorry kid! you are not allowed to embark the ark, only your parents can!"

What bullocks!! This Noah guy didn't saved all the species, he actually left many of them to die haha

The giant alien ark with all the animals (or their genetic codes, including humans actually) inside makes MUCH more sense to me.

I can feel it.
edit on 17-11-2013 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

Indeed it does ... indeed it does

Silent Running Trailer

Well This Came from The Movie called Dune ... Cylinder Shape Ships possible Ark ?

The same Cylindrical Shape as Some Conspiracy Buffs Talk about The Ring Makers Of Saturn with the 30,000 mile long Ships

Then We Have

The Hoax of of Apollo 20 ..landing to a Huge Spacecraft like Ark ? that just didn't make it to earth..
yet find a BODY?? looking Orient?

CIV 3s Arks bringing Life form to Earth make Much Sense too...

Like This..
Earthen Humans going to A different Planet Escaping from a Dying one ... Bringing ALL of Earths Life DNA IN Cryogenic Tubes ... well pretty much ... may of what Happened say over 250+or-,000 years ago
to this planet ??? especially on from Sumerian txt once again... Myths Legends Gods or CIV IIIs take your pick ... What if?? an Alien Race Came Here and just DID that ? Terra forming and populating this planet? Could BE

Could be ?? Alantians... ANUNAKKI The Gods...
Battlestar Galactica Last 10 Minutes

The Physics of Extraterrestrial Civilizations
How advanced could they possibly be?
mkaku.org...

Pandorum (2009) - Flight Team Training Video (DVD Extra)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

BitSlapper

Just goes to show the level of idiocy of this guy. Animals don´t get cataract? I don't think there is a veterinarian on the planet thay hasn't seen a cat or dog with cataract.

Not to mention skin cancer. Tell that to my dog, she has both cataracts and skin cancer. Just be glad the guy not your lawyer lol. This definitely not a debate. In a debate you have points of view that can be supported with actual facts, there are no facts supporting this op at all. Just to argue thinking you can win without having facts is just ignorance.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Sorry tablet double post.....
edit on 17-11-2013 by dlbott because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join