It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans do NOT come from Earth – and sunburn, bad backs and pain during labour prove it, expert cla

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

AlphaHawk
reply to post by Shuye

Whales can get sunburnt too, actually, any animal with little hair can.

Elephants and pigs cover themselves with mud to protect their skin, so I guess using "DR" Silver's logic, they mustn't belong here either, is earth a prison planet for misbehaving whales too??

I'd be more inclined to postulate that whales, elephants and other non human species are the more evolved souls on our planet, they certainly haven't brought it to the brink of disaster like we have managed.
edit on 23/11/2013 by nake13 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nake13

Humans are different from animals irrespective of which planet they live on.

This is so as God made it so.

White humans are the most recent inhabitants of Earth. The Mongoloids came before Whites; and Blacks came before Mongoloids.

The original inhabitants are the brown races of Asia.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

And your proof for all this is what exactly?

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

The entirety of existence was so we could evolve to the point of hat-brim creation. This is the peak of evolution.

We won guys !!
edit on 28-11-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: composition and lighting were incorrect, added a little sensual ambiance

edit on 28-11-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: technical specs added

edit on 28-11-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: added obvious pun that I missed before, geez, was so obvious too

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Since evolution can actually be seen, no he doesn't.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
One thing that hasnt been mentioned and should be considered is that we are under the impression that earth has been always like it is today in regards to climate.

Earth has been through some serious changes in recent times. The ice age is the most recent. Did you know that the ice was up to 3 kilometers thick in Canada , thats crazy. That all melted, flooding the oceans with ice cold water messing up the ocean currents which in turn altered the weather severely.

In short, I believe that before the ice age possibly 45000 to 1 million years b.c ago, humankind flourished and evolved in very warm stable climates. The reason why we think we are aliens to this planet is because of the most recent changes.

The world freezing over for 10's of thousands of years devastated all life on this planet, many humanoids and animals, plants etc went extinct. See this chart. As you can see we are in a very cold cycle.

Therefore we havent enough time to evolve. Millions of animals were lost too, the animals that did last were the ones that had adapted over millions of years in colder climates or were just luck to live in stable locations.
edit on 18-12-2013 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Great topic!

I have been intrigued about this subject for a while, especially since I whole-heartedky support the Ancient Alien theory..

Other signs that humans are the 'visitors':

Virus/diseases
Can't be in the cold/heat/rain like the rest of the living things here
Our own star (the sun) can give us cancer- cause harm

The human is a genetic engineered project; yes, done by an advance race of beings, once called 'gods'. Our DNA strongly suggests this.

A portion of our DNA is of the Homo-erectus ( primate). This creature had already evolved a bit before the gods got here. This is the portion of us that allows us to live on this planet.

The other portion is 'Sapien'. It is our 'extraterrestrial' side. It is the portion of us that cannot take too much of our star, viruses, and the elements (rain, cold, etc.)

Very interesting!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

So -

This ecologist believes that bad backs are evidence of us coming from lower gravity, when in fact this is clear evidence of evolution - our skeletons are still catching up on our transition from quadruped to biped.

He believes that women having difficulty giving birth due to infants large cranial size is evidence of us being from another planet. We aren't unique in this - there are other species, especially primates with large heads and which can have difficulties and complications resulting in injury or death of both infant and mother. Also, why would we have evolved this trait on another planet? It makes no sense.

He believes that because we can't stay out in the sun for long periods of time like lizards, we are not from around here. What can I say to this stupid claim? We are not lizards! We are warm blooded mammals, and as such we do not need to spend hours in the sun warming up to get our metabolism up to speed. Heck, we aren't even the most sensitive mammals - many mammals are more sensitive to sunlight than us. Some are even - wait for it - NOCTURNAL.

We aren't the only animal that gets sunburn either. Most animals have thick coats of fur, so it's not a problem, but pigs (who are sparsely haired like us), for instance, will burn quite easy.

The claim that we do not like naturally occuring foods is wrong and stupid. Many people prefer natural foods, but to those that don't - maybe it's because their taste buds are used to overprocessed supermarket items and not the real deal? Evidence that we are from another planet? Not likely.

It goes on and on with nonsense.

Have you guys seen the cover? It's like those super-amateurish rainbow alien jobs you see in all the newage nutter shops. The crystal people will love it, but it speaks volumes about the authors bias. They have a clear agenda here.

Why would anyone take this seriously?

edit on RAmerica/Chicago31uWed, 22 Jan 2014 16:55:42 -06001-0600fCST04 by ReturnofTheSonOfNothing because: Because - look, crystals!

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

QueenofSpades
Virus/diseases

What about them?

Can't be in the cold/heat/rain like the rest of the living things here

I am baffled.

Some one tell the Inuit, someone tell the Bushmen of the freaking Kalahari. Will somebody please explain it to the tribes people of the Amazon!?

Mankind has persisted and multiplied over most of the globe over hundreds of thousands of years. In all sorts of weather.

Our own star (the sun) can give us cancer- cause harm

Yes, just as it can to virtually every other animal species.

My dog had a skin cancer. Was she from another planet also?

The human is a genetic engineered project; yes, done by an advance race of beings, once called 'gods'. Our DNA strongly suggests this.

A portion of our DNA is of the Homo-erectus ( primate). This creature had already evolved a bit before the gods got here. This is the portion of us that allows us to live on this planet.

The other portion is 'Sapien'. It is our 'extraterrestrial' side. It is the portion of us that cannot take too much of our star, viruses, and the elements (rain, cold, etc.)

Very interesting!!!

Prove it.

Bald faced assertive nonsense. There are segments in our dna representative of all sorts of other living things. I wouldn't be surprised to find some common to one of our nearest evolutionary cousins, but that does in no way imply the kind of stargate fantasy you are suggesting.
edit on RAmerica/Chicago31uWed, 22 Jan 2014 20:39:39 -06001-0600fCST08 by ReturnofTheSonOfNothing because: formatting

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

edit on 23-6-2014 by Jerseymilker because: No reason

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Jeez it is amazing how easily people are
Mislead on simple topics.

Proof that humans are from another planet because we get sunburnt?

I guess the other piece if proof is that humans can drown if held underwater.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
reply to post by Shuye

Since there is 0% evidence to prove evolution this theory may as well be up there alongside evolution as a viable contender for the human races origin.

I dont understand.....

Do you mean 0 evidence for the missing link between humans and the reast of the animals or 0 evidence for evolution as a whole!???

and how did u come to this? why do they teach in in school then?

im asking not arguing, i genuinely dont understand!

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The prison theory is pretty useless. You need to be aware of punishment to reform. Making it a secret, or turning it into some kind of mysterious puzzle misses the whole point. It would be pointless and illogical.

The theory saying that humans aren't made for this planet makes less sense, when instead of picking the most unhealthy part of civilization for example, you pick the strong majority. Because it feels that we are comparing african crocodiles, to an office worker, addicted to chips and television... Most problems pointed here come not from our DNA, but from modern lifestyle, that is our own choice.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: iknowyou
Most problems pointed here come not from our DNA, but from modern lifestyle, that is our own choice.

Exactly. Just like a lot of animals, we're perfectly physically designed to be constantly moving and on the hunt for food, not to just drive through McDonald's and buy it. We basically outsmarted ourselves, and now we're paying for it. The only way to minimize it is to get off our lazy butts and stretch and exercise and not eat so much.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Animals can sunburn as well, in fact fish can also become sunburned.

Smithsonianmag.com - Ask an Expert: Do Animals Get Sunburned?
University of Guelph - Sunburn In Fish

The fact neither we, nor animals, are ever perfectly suited to our environment, well that is a good indicator we are always in a state of evolution, and are not the product of intelligent design.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye

That is right, but the question is why? It doesn't explain it, just explains what is.

Um how about pushing something the size of a watermelon out of the size of a small apple? Pain during labor makes perfect sense! You must be a man or not have kids.

As for the topic. I don't think we are from here either. My gut in some weird way since I was little has felt we came from Mars.

Do I have proof? No just my idea.

I do like the theory of everyone being from different parts of the universe to make the different races. Interesting.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
I dont understand..... why do they teach in in school then?

Just like the MSM, education is one massive LIE.

The control of knowledge is a HUGE mind control tool.

What most believe is education, is in reality indoctrination.

There is a battle going on for your mind, the prize is your soul.

“Education is a weapon, whose effect depends on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed.” ~ Joseph Stalin

“the biggest cover-up in the history of mankind is the history of mankind itself”

"Just look at us. Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information, and religions destroy spirituality." ~ Michael Ellner

"I begin with the young." ~ Adolf Hitler

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future. ~ Adolf Hitler

If you still are not convinced that America is brainwashing your children, Hitler style, then click on this and watch all eight video clips of your school children and teachers in action.

Brainwashing of American Students

Never mind that this country's education system is already tailor-made to spread misinformation, entrench mythologies, and promote American exceptionalism to our young children. American history, as taught in schools, is generally nonsense meant to instill and preserve a sense of City-on-a-Hill nationalism, along with healthy doses of tall-tale founding myths, gung-ho militarism, and ethnic cleansing justification in the form of righteous Manifest Destiny. As James W. Loewen explains in his 1995 book Lies My Teacher Told Me: Everything Your American History Textbook Got Wrong, textbooks used to teach our children "leave out anything that might reflect badly upon our national character."

Who's Really Brainwashing Our Children

As another man without a high school diploma, I discovered many years ago that the "educated" class is generally not educated at all, it is mis-educated. The whole purpose of American (perhaps all "western") "higher education" is obviously to bring minds into lock step with "The Agenda." As a general rule, the less official American education a person has been exposed to, the greater his/her ration of common sense.

"Education" is Spiritual Suicide

The Illuminati realized they had to deceive an entire population of people if they had any hope whatsoever of achieving their coveted New World Order. As early as 1911, the Illuminati began buying textbook writing companies, until they owned them all after World War I. Once they got control of textbooks, they gradually began to "dumb down" the curricula and rewrite history. Rewriting history was the first step in achieving the New World Order. Source

"Throughout recorded history, the Illuminati has successfully withheld from humankind major aspects of history and science in order to subjugate the masses" "Historical, religious and political truths have been withheld from the general public in order to perpetuate armed conflict," he continues. "Similarly if the presently suppressed technology were to be made commercially available, disease, famine and environmental pollution virtually would become eradicated." By manipulating the souls evolving on earth, the Illuminati have deliberately suppressed the spiritual facts of life, not to mention liberating technologies, which could bring plenitude to all.

Secrets of Suppressed Science and History

Only when all children in public, private and home schools are robotized-and believe as one-will World Government be acceptable to citizens and able to be implemented without firing a shot. The attractive-sounding "choice" proposals will enable the globalist elite to achieve their goal: the robotization (brainwashing) of all Americans in order to gain their acceptance of lifelong education and workforce training-part of the world management system to achieve a new global feudalism.

The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America - Documenting a 100 yr. silent war on education

originally posted by: starheart
The academics are under the influence of the government and Illuminati; i will certainly not believe in THEM.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

The label "conspiracy theory" is commonly used to try to discredit criticism of the powerful in government or business. Of course, the American government has been busted in the last couple of years in numerous conspiracies.

Why government shills & intellectual cowards LOVE the term "conspiracy theory"

edit on 31-7-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Shuye
Crock of dooddoo, naw the biggest crock of dooddoo ever, the sun controls everything about the human physiology as well as the moon and it's cycles, all the way down to ovulation and fertility, also other functions, so either we came from an exact duplicate planet with a similar sun, were developed enough to be implanted or crossbred here, ok right Dr. Doolittle, and of course how does he account for the greatest component, water, which to date there is merely speculation about the real existence of a watery earth like planet with a sun situated just right in relation to a watery earth twin to assist in creation and sustaining of life without either freezing or incinerating the lifeforms thereon, there is nowhere in the neighborhood close enough and if so why would they even leave? this man needs to be fired and locked away in an insane asylum...well maybe not that extreme but some people can actually be too smart for their own or everyone elses good, he'd be better off writing science fiction novels.....but, but, but wait, if they came from an earth like planet wouldn't they get sunburn and bad backs there too? the alien environment these so called aliens came from had to be very similar to earth or this B.S. theory holds absolutely no water, no pun.

edit on 31-7-2014 by phinubian because: edit

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join