It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Christian, but Im losing faith in all churches/preachers. This video confirms why

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I can't say I've watched this entire you tube video. But I've seen enough, and I'm already very torn. I feel like I'm always being pulled in directions of evil and directions of righteousness' and love, and the nightmare is it feels like it's becoming increasingly more challenging to dechiper between who's telling the truth, and who truly loves you, and who doesn't. Sometimes I take a great issue with the Lord, and object as to why Evil has so much free reign to seriously bend some rules, and allow itself to parade itself around as light so as to deceive , genuine seekers of truth, and seekers of love and justice. I know some things are mysteries to us, and God has decided not to reveal everything for now. But videos like this, make me just doubt everything.

At 33:31 minutes in this pastor Perry Stone, makes the hand symbol of the devil. Yet he is preaching a seemingly biblically sound Christian message about the bloodlines of the anti Christ, connections to the mystery schools/ new religions and Nimrod etc... The most controversial thing in this video is the fact he believes Ishmael ( Son Of Abraham) was part of the evil bloodline that has merged into Islam, whereas Isaac ( bloodlines of the Jews) was the pure chosen bloodline of God etc... I mean most Christians would say it's seen in Muslims lack of acceptance for Christ, but than how do you explain that all the Jews of Isaac's bloodline have not necessarily accepted Christ as savior, and are still awaiting the messiah? I mean if they are the bloodline of God they should've recognized God in Jesus when he came. But see even here the plot thickens and it gets deeper, because I can make a case that this guy could be a Zionist infiltrating the church movement, and speaking about condemnation towards prosperity preachers in America so as to throw them under the bus, while he remains stealth in the church and preaches very dangerous and deceptive doctrines.
Even if his doctrines are biblically sound though , and many Christians validate the biblical scriptures he's using to back his points, how can one rationalize the irony surrounding the fact that he is using the hand symbols of the anti Christ when his very sermon is about the evil bloodline.
I really need your wisdom here guys, because I've never felt more torn in my faith ever. And I know many of you are in the same boat. I believe in God's word, but sometimes I question whether the bible has been altered, mistranslated etc.. and than I just feel guilty, shame and complete fear when praying to God for forgiveness.
Is this a case of the end times, where the "very elect shall be deceived if it were possible" kind of thing. Is it becoming clever lies that by design can deceive truth seekers so that it's leading up to a final freedom and retribution by Christ's coming?

What do you guys think

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

33:31 Hand Sign

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

freedom7
I can't say I've watched this entire you tube video. But I've seen enough, and I'm already very torn. I feel like I'm always being pulled in directions of evil and directions of righteousness' and love, and the nightmare is it feels like it's becoming increasingly more challenging to dechiper between who's telling the truth, and who truly loves you, and who doesn't. Sometimes I take a great issue with the Lord, and object as to why Evil has so much free reign to seriously bend some rules, and allow itself to parade itself around as light so as to deceive , genuine seekers of truth, and seekers of love and justice. I know some things are mysteries to us, and God has decided not to reveal everything for now. But videos like this, make me just doubt everything.

At 33:31 minutes in this pastor Perry Stone, makes the hand symbol of the devil. Yet he is preaching a seemingly biblically sound Christian message about the bloodlines of the anti Christ, connections to the mystery schools/ new religions and Nimrod etc... The most controversial thing in this video is the fact he believes Ishmael ( Son Of Abraham) was part of the evil bloodline that has merged into Islam, whereas Isaac ( bloodlines of the Jews) was the pure chosen bloodline of God etc... I mean most Christians would say it's seen in Muslims lack of acceptance for Christ, but than how do you explain that all the Jews of Isaac's bloodline have not necessarily accepted Christ as savior, and are still awaiting the messiah? I mean if they are the bloodline of God they should've recognized God in Jesus when he came. But see even here the plot thickens and it gets deeper, because I can make a case that this guy could be a Zionist infiltrating the church movement, and speaking about condemnation towards prosperity preachers in America so as to throw them under the bus, while he remains stealth in the church and preaches very dangerous and deceptive doctrines.
Even if his doctrines are biblically sound though , and many Christians validate the biblical scriptures he's using to back his points, how can one rationalize the irony surrounding the fact that he is using the hand symbols of the anti Christ when his very sermon is about the evil bloodline.
I really need your wisdom here guys, because I've never felt more torn in my faith ever. And I know many of you are in the same boat. I believe in God's word, but sometimes I question whether the bible has been altered, mistranslated etc.. and than I just feel guilty, shame and complete fear when praying to God for forgiveness.
Is this a case of the end times, where the "very elect shall be deceived if it were possible" kind of thing. Is it becoming clever lies that by design can deceive truth seekers so that it's leading up to a final freedom and retribution by Christ's coming?

What do you guys think

as a christian, i'd say you are lost already.

unless you find a new you-tube vid.

pray for your soul.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tsingtao

LMAO!!

now THAT is funny!

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
The bible has been altered, the information is out there, just research
the truth. There is nothing immoral about seeking the truth even if
that truth unfortunately causes you to realize that things are not as
religion claims they are. My research for answers about the bible
made me realize it was just a superhero book from its time, more or
less anyway.

Religion claims to be about peace and morality but the reality is they
are about following god morality be darned. Just be a decent person,
that's all you can actively do and know your doing the right thing.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by freedom7

Thanks.

I have tons of empathy for your feelings.

I'm currently out of church. I'm not ready yet to be bloodied again.

And, I don't know quite confidently what to make of Perry Stone. I believe has researched a lot of solid info worth sharing. Yet, I don't know what percentage of his stuff is accurate. I think quite above average but not sure how much.

Was he making the hand sign as an illustration of what the evil doers make with hand signs?

Some ?U of Texas folks make a SIMILAR sign as "Long horns" . . . i.e. longhorn cattle. I still wouldn't given how close it is to the devil's sign.

In terms of Ishmael. God has declared that He will save a significant number of Ishmaelites. However, He will also severely discipline them and evidently destroy many for their assaults and unprovoked assaults on the children of Israel and the land God decreed for the children of Israel. Moab, Saudi Arabia is particularly scheduled for massive devastation.

In many respects . . . Ishmael vs Israel; Cain vs Abel; the flesh vs The Spirit; carnel, self-striving human strength vs resting in God and trusting in His strength; Faith vs works; etc. etc. are all VERY MAJOR THEMES that God is using to illustrate in these END TIMES

--HIS PRIORITIES

--FAITH IN HIM AND THE REWARDS OF SAME

--THE COSTS OF REBELLION AND IDOLATRY

--THE REWARDS OF INTIMACY WITH HIM VS DISTANCE FROM HIM

etc. etc.

It seems that He is HIGHLIGHTING EXTREMELY VIVIDLY AND DRAMATICALLY FOR ALL CREATION AND ALL AGES THE UTTER FOLLY OF EXISTENCE APART FROM HIM.

It seems that He is determined to rub in satan's face and illustrate for all Creation that the wages of sin are death and can only always be death.

That HE ALONE IS THE SOURCE OF
--LIFE;
--OF ALL THAT IS GOOD;
--OF ALL THAT IS JOY,
--LASTING PLEASURE,
--SATISFACTION,
--LOVE,
--FULFILLMENT,
--INTIMACY,
--ETERNAL LIFE.
--TRUE FREEDOM,
--TRUE PEACE,
--TRUE HOPE.

It seems that He wants to remove as much risk as possible of any more rebellion among angels or any others of His creation.

= = = =

I don't have a ready answer or solution for the horrific state of most churches. Even the better ones are a mess. He certainly has to clean them up before they are "without spot or wrinkle."

There are authentic, INTRINSIC believers in most churches. But they sure seem to be in a minority.

The power-mongering, arrogance, control-freak stuff on the part of most church leadership seems to be outrageous in extent and in prevalence. Even the better pastors and staff are plagued outrageously with it far too often.

Nevertheless, I know from 66 years and much trial and error that GOD'S WORD IS TRUE. We are in the END TIMES. Bible prophecy IS unfolding seemingly almost daily with yet more data points filling out the many prophecies regarding the END TIMES more and more.

There is NO other hope. There are NO other solutions to the problems of man, the problems of evil, the problems of pain and suffering etc.

HE ALONE IS ABLE.
HE ALONE IS WORTHY.
HE ALONE IS LOVE, PEACE, JOY.

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS BUT HIM AND LIFE WITH HIM.

And, that those who overcome by the blood of The Lamb and the word of their testimony's SHALL harvest great rewards and eternal life.

He certainly seems intent on having a tried and tested people as though refined 7 times in the gold refiner's fires.

I know that those who walk with Him in His Spirit shall do great exploits against the enemy in this era.

I know that we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against demonic forces and fallen angels in high places.

I know that perseverance is priceless.

I know that praying in tongues is, for me, priceless.

I know that extremely few churches run their meetings according to I Corinthians 12-14.

I know God is still in the miracle working business and that more dramatic miracles than ever are still ahead in this era.

I know that persistently resisting the enemy until he flees is priceless and essential.

I know that avoiding being over-weary in well-doing is important.

I know that God loves me more than I can understand.

I know that this is BOOT CAMP for those who will rule and reign with Christ--evidently over countless ages and countless worlds and maybe countless multiverses.

I'm still not very far along in learning that His yoke is easy and His burden light. I'm still in kindergarten on learning to "nestle, not wrestle." I'm still learning to rest while running the race to win. I'm still learning to "let go and let God" while still being fittingly responsible for what I need to be responsible for.

I'm still learning to "follow after peace" and to wait on him until I can discern and focus on what that means in each situation.

I certainly know that striving in my own strength does NOT work at all.

The book THE RHEMA CODE by Scott Shang is a very helpful one to me currently.

Also, MY FATHER, MY FATHER by Sam Soleyn

And THE MIRROR BIBLE--mirroring Jesus in our lives is the focus--is a good one for studying such issues.

I think Singapore's Joseph Prince's DESTINED TO REIGN is a good one but I'm not far into it yet.

HOW TO ENCOURAGE YOURSELF by Glenn Langohr looks good . . . "Magnify God, not the problem."

HEAVEN IS FOR REAL by Todd and Colton Burpo is a real encourager . . .

HEAVEN IS FOR REAL: A LITTLE BOY’S ASTOUNDING STORY OF HIS TRIP TO HEAVEN AND BACK:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1380471321&sr=8-1&keywords=TODD+BURPO

as is the classic:

ANGELS ON ASSIGNMENT, free online here:

www.angelsonassignment.org...

And, I believe that Mary K Baxter's insights from her many trips to Heaven and Hell are quite instructive and authentic:

A DIVINE REVELATION OF HEAVEN:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1380471069&sr=8-2&keywords=mary++Baxter

A DIVINE REVELATION OF ANGELS

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1380471069&sr=8-9&keywords=mary++Baxter

C.S. Lewis' MERE CHRISTIANITY and THE PROBLEM OF PAIN have been very instructive and insightful.

Lee Strobel's THE CASE FOR THE REAL JESUS was quite solid and affirming.

ATTACHMENTS: WHY YOU LOVE, FEEL AND ACT THE WAY YOU DO

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1339042498&sr=1-2

AND
GOD ATTACHMENT: WHY YOU LOVE, FEEL AND ACT THE WAY YOU DO TOWARD GOD

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1339042498&sr=1-5

ARE extremely instructive.

I know that there are no formulas that work well with God. Even the formulas He himself outlines in The Word--He Himself will cause to fail at some point because HE INSISTS ON HAVING AN ON-GOING DIALOGUE WITH EACH OF US DAILY as our way to walk with Him. Some spiritual disciplines are important to persist in as they are helpful and constructive and good training. But spiritual disciplines in themselves can be a trap and futile. HE WANTS RELATIONSHIP--not our striving in our own strength even to please Him.

I know that God's exploits in this END TIMES era--many directly and many through those who Love HIm--will be more dramatic and more miraculous than any in any point in history previously.

I know that HE WILL HAVE the evil doers in derision. nochrs

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

I assume you know that those in hostile rebellion against God will flock to this thread to assault your beliefs and to assault you and other believers personally. They seemingly can't or won't help themselves to live within the T&C on such threads.

They compulsively froth at the fingers and spew bile, bitterness, resentment, rage etc. . . . against God and the whole idea of God and against all who claim God as Lord and Savior.

. . . exactly as Christ warned they would.

Many times, on ATS, it's good to recall God's instructive wisdom when HE DECLARES:

"The fool has said in his heart, there is no God."

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

A thread is going to be done on this very subject in the very near future. It is going to touch on the controversial, however when it comes to digging through the layers of deceptions upon deceptions, such is often the territory crossed.

The enemy have their fingers stuck in the pie of every mainline organized religion, including Christianity, hence it takes a very dedicated heart to attempt to peel away at those layers bit by bit. Essentially, we are dealing with more than one 'god' and 'lord' within the Bible. The True Nature of the Father however reveals the Son and vice versa.

Keep the faith in the Light of Christ, for that is what the evil ones desire to derail His children from in added confusion, distortion and contradiction.
edit on 15-11-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

The Bible is nothing more than a fairy tale... much like aesop's fables guide of moral direction.

Just a book to scare you enough to make you think you have no ability of free thought.

But You DO have the ability of Free Thought.

Not many are born with a Moral Compass...

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
i seen the devil hand sign,
And he corrected his hand pretty quick,
Hmmmmmm i wonder does he do that hand sign a lot in private?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Just remember to love yourself and others, and you will be fine.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by livinglifeseekingtruth2

Drinking the globalist satanic KoolAid

is NOT a route to enlightenment or anything else remotely good.

Heaven and earth will pass away before the tiniest punctuation point of The Bible will fail or fall to the ground.

Wandering around in deceptions from hell is a poor way to make any kind of progress . . . except progress toward a miserable deadly existence and ultimately . . . a more profound . . . death.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I don't think it works like you think it does. heh

Faith in god. That's where it stops I think.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
You were warned in your Bible a long time ago, about those who would come in as ravenous wolves, not sparing the flock. Have you considered coming out of the Babylon of organized, regimented Christianity? Read Fox's Book of Martyrs, and you will see that the REAL Christians have usually been the heretics. I'm a heretic myself for believing that Jesus Christ will save everyone, not just a few - He said so Himself.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Trust in the Lord OP .
John 10:29
King James Version (KJV)
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Christ Himself scolded the various churches (book of Revelation) for doing the same things that they're still doing today. The very concept of a clergy/laity (Laodicean) system is loathsome to God so count yourself in good company if you too find organized religion offensive.

The so-called shepherds that mislead God's flock (intentionally or not) are in for a big smack-down since they preach man-made concepts and not the word of God.

It's true that the "son of the bond woman shall not be heir with the son of promise" but there are many well-meaning, misguided people in Islam just like there are in Christianity. And God judges the heart, not the outward circumstance of man.

In over 40 years of being a Christian, I've found precious few preachers that value the word of God more than they value their own ego or status. You don't have to be among them. "Hold fast to the Word".

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I have heard it said...that many false ones...do infiltrate groups of real Christians...and many of them are really (Satan Worshipers)...thus using the symbols...while they are preaching.

Also...I think much of what was originally said...has been rewritten over time by men...who were not really of God...they were into money, power and greed and rewrote some of the Bible to suit their needs to control the masses...and keep them from some of the real truth. Many valuable books were left out of the bible; and documents hidden away...things we should really know...that God wanted us to know.

Pray and ask God and Jesus for discernment...their are many deceivers in many Christian churches...remember when Jesus went into the temple with a whip and over-turned the table...where the money changers were? He was in righteous anger...now in modern times there are many money changers...in the churches who are deceptive.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
If this upsets You then please do not watch "L.A. Preachers" or the new 'reality show' about the Preacher who is really, really flaunting the $$$ and pursuit of $$$ (Timmy 6:10 for the "Rule Book" crowd..)

Fret Not, My Friend.. As You are "The Judge" You already KNOW it, too many words and thoughts will sully the "connection" It reads as if You've already made a connection w/Your "Christ Consciousness"

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I believe I may fit his description of the Anti-Christ....
I consider myself a pragmatist , so once I realized he's referring to me, I stopped listening. I have a lot of deviling to do. --and a small amount of actual work.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

livinglifeseekingtruth2
reply to post by BO XIAN

The Bible is nothing more than a fairy tale... much like aesop's fables guide of moral direction.

Just a book to scare you enough to make you think you have no ability of free thought.

But You DO have the ability of Free Thought.

Not many are born with a Moral Compass...

That is a bold statement - to say the bible is nothing more than a fairy tale. Please prove this point otherwise you are lying and being deceitful.

Where is your proof the bible is a fairy tale?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join