It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mancow claims actor 'trained' Obama, presidency pre-determined as early as 1998

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

OF COURSE.

I'm not surprised in the least.

This much was fairly obvious to anyone paying attention and who knew even the bare basics of O's life.

Of course he was chosen early in his life . . . . they knew that his high levels of ATTACHMENT DISORDER and his Marxist parents and grandparents made him the perfect stooge for this scheduled stage of destruction of the Republic.

is that all you have?....c'mon...pump it up a little....I know you can, I've seen you write much more vile opinions than this. you clearly want anarchy, and chaos in the U.S....you hate everything there is, that involves our government...

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I see a massive credibility issue here...

You accuse Bo of wanting anarchy and chaos, yet you yourself said this:

Yes, We Need a New World Order

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I'm skeptical to believe this theory. Sure, Harry and Obama clearly have similar voices, that's quite evident, but that doesn't really prove anything if you ask me. All that proves is some people have a similar tone of voice. It's not that shocking.

And it's hard to take it seriously unless Harry actually comes out and says officially that he coached him. I get wary of the whole "He said, she said" situations. If this in fact were to be true, it would be pretty astounding, since it would make our democratic system lose it's credibility. But apparently it wouldn't of been a huge secret if he was so willing to go out and tell people. Or at least he didn't respect that secret at all. The only way I'll be more inclined to believe it, is if Harry comes out and says so. Even then, I would still be a bit skeptical, at least until sufficient evidence backs up what he's saying.

edit on 15-11-2013 by Lingweenie because: (no reason given)

(post by sealing removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Yes, I think there is merit here from what I have noticed. I thank you for providing something solid to watch in the form of a video - until now, most of my information has come from knowing something was up from a friend in the N.S.A. (which means that not only am I hesitant to talk about it, especially before the N.S.A. was revealed to be a spying program, but I have trouble thinking people would take it as a legitimate source).

When I saw Obama speak in person during the primaries, for example, it was a very strange experience. His people passed out pamphlets explaining his platform, but I think the whole thing was a show to get him elected, and I'm still not sure what his real agenda was. Oh... is. He has 3 more years. In addition, there was a lot of security in his speeches, people noted that it was strange for someone running in the primaries.

Also, Obama was able to beat Hillary Clinton in the primaries, and she was completely surprised. The Clinton's made their own way in politics, and I don't think they were prepared for someone who has been training for this mission his whole life.

Because of the fact that the Clintons were surprised, I do not think that Obama was part of the normal establishment, but part of either a rogue faction or another, gigantic faction that managed to slip him into office.

I have read threads on A.T.S. about Obama's heavy use of known Nuero-linguistic programming techniques (N.L.P.) at a level that is very advanced and trained.

In addition, the birth certificate issue. If someone had been training Obama since birth for the Presidency (as I think was the case) then they could have forged his birth certificate, even early on, and kept the original as a way to keep him on a short leash. All they have to do is release the original if Obama gets out of line, and he's done.

In addition to all of this, intelligence agencies were investigating Obama and McCain even prior to 2008. That part is common knowledge, thank God, and available to the public so I don't have to leak stuff. Not that I have much specifics - the specifics I have to find on my own.

Although I think when or if a lot of people will find out that Obama was being investigated by the N.S.A., they will target the N.S.A. - I believe the truth is that the real systematic danger probably involves Obama and whoever his handlers are, or maybe both, I'm not sure -

But this guy - to catch him - you have to outwit him - you have to grab evidence that he doesn't expect you to be able to get - it's like dealing with a demon or trickster, and I'm using that in a descriptive fashion about how it honestly is similar.

See, Obama is not like a normal person where you could find evidence against them if they do something wrong, he's smarter than that is what I'm saying, and I think he has people behind him, actually proving he's doing something wrong or has ill intent is not an easy task, and could actually get fingers pointed at you - see, that is a common sign of an unhealthy relationship.
edit on 15pmFri, 15 Nov 2013 13:35:36 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

and without a teleprompter. 100% role play by Obama.

Reminds me of the 80`s film 'Trading Places' where two banker
elites, place a bet of a dollar, that a homeless African American
can actually run the company as well as the young white CEO.

I dont know if anyone has made the connection, so have a look.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

drneville
Sounds the same to me
1991 as today...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-11-2013 by drneville because: (no reason given)

Of course he sounds the same. That's because this thread is a big HOAX. Of course, they'll tell you that he knew as early as 1991 that he would be president. Hell, they will say that he knew back when he was born in Kenya as a Muslim Marxist reptilian anti-Christ.... I don't know why I waste my time even reading these stupid threads.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Let’s watch how this will not even penetrate the mainstream media.

Also this guy will deny that he meant what Jones and Mancow are saying it meant.

He would destroy his career or worst if he acknowledges he meant what Mancow is insinuating.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I think they knew from birth he would be president, he was genetically engineered not born in the normal way. He has some very favored old DNA from lost beloved leaders, still didn't work out so well though.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Astounding how many people it seems are just willing to dismiss this out of hand and refuse to believe that there could be any substance to the supposition that their messiah was groomed for and possibly guaranteed the presidency by unseen puppet masters. If the American publics votes don't matter, and this suggests that they don't then we already live in a sort of dictatorship even if only in principle.

I wish people would wake up and acknowledge that there are people in this world that do not believe in the equality of all mankind, ones that believe that some of us should either be slaves or be dead. The face of slavery has changed, as it is no longer based on color of skin, however do not fool yourself. The face may have changed but the concept is alive and well, now it is just based on ones station in life instead of skin color. Fools will deny possibilities even as the manacles are clamped on, I wonder if even at this point they will wake up.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Darkphoenix77
Astounding how many people it seems are just willing to dismiss this out of hand and refuse to believe that there could be any substance

What is NOT astounding is the Obama haters will believe any crap on Alex Jones, they will believe any stupid conspiracy theory to explain how the USA voted in a black man for President. Twice!

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I`ll admit that i have not read through this thread .

Your President , "Obama" is the person who played the role of Osama Bin Laden and to this day i still stand by that statement . Call me crazy , call me anything you like , that man who appears to be in total control of your government , your wife , your husband , your children , is Osama Bin Laden . If you don`t believe me , fine , i`m tired of worrying about the future of mankind .... it`s up to you .

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Race ? ..... really ? ...why stoop so low ?

What about the "black" people who hate obama , or believe he is Osama . What about those of us who see A.J for what he is ?

Your post is highly illogical .

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
If they had done this.
they would have assassinated him.
so he will not talk.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

hellobruce

Darkphoenix77
Astounding how many people it seems are just willing to dismiss this out of hand and refuse to believe that there could be any substance

What is NOT astounding is the Obama haters will believe any crap on Alex Jones, they will believe any stupid conspiracy theory to explain how the USA voted in a black man for President. Twice!

I don't care that a black man was voted in president, if the person is a capable leader it truly doesn't matter. What I hate is what our government has become, we need honesty from our leaders and representatives and sorry but 95% of them are severely lacking in that regard. I also hate the feeling that our democratic republic has been usurped and is now a corporate dictatorship masking itself from the apathic public.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

hellobruce

Darkphoenix77

So I assume you are not an OBAMA hater and that you think he is doing a great job?

I don't buy into this thread 100% but many over the years have mentioned Harry Lennix and Obama look and sound alike, the rest at this point is unsubstantiated.

As for you, you seem to be a Democratic apologist or worse brainwashed by Obama himself.

Not everyone thinks of things in terms of race either, so you kind of outed yourself there.
edit on 30pm55pmFri, 15 Nov 2013 17:59:17 -060030 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Maybe there's a different idea with this.

Perhaps Obama *and* Lennix were 'trained' by the same person ?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

kaylaluv

drneville
Sounds the same to me
1991 as today...
www.youtube.com...

Of course he sounds the same. That's because this thread is a big HOAX. Of course, they'll tell you that he knew as early as 1991 that he would be president. Hell, they will say that he knew back when he was born in Kenya as a Muslim Marxist reptilian anti-Christ.... I don't know why I waste my time even reading these stupid threads.

Agreed, this old video shows that Obama had the same speech patterns and inflexions in 1991, well before he met the actor who claims he's imitating him. HOAX

Shouldn't this be moved to the Hoax bin? I don't know the criteria for that, but this one may fit it.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This moron man-cow just flushed his career down the toilet by either

1. Making up or distorting a quote from a guest on his show.

2. Making public a statement that was made in confidence.

I guess he probably was washed up by this point anyway, since he's appearing on Alex Jones.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

signalfire
Yup, right on time. Five years into an eight year term, time to start the real slop-slinging to keep the peasants entertained and gridlock any possible actual governance. Then in another year they'll announce the opposite-side 'savior' that's gonna fix everything and the teapartiers will believe everything that jackass says and wave flags at rallies and know that finally, finally, their ship will come in, just so long as they get rid of the black guy. Only it won't.

Rinse, repeat, with your toxic hate mongering Sham-Poo.

So far I've tolerated watching one president get his head blown off in broad daylight, the next a career criminal who made J Edgar Hoover look like a piker in the revenge department, then the guy who claimed he'd end the Vietnam War but couldn't tell us how he was going to do it without being voted in first, then he resigned in disgrace after his VP resigned in disgrace, then we got Ford (a placeholder but relatively benign compared to the last dozen years), then Carter, one of our most earnest and intelligent presidents, they hounded him out of office with the whole Iran Hostage setup, then Ronnie Raygun that fake ass 'conservative' who really only knew how to chuckle and read scripts (I'd rather have had Bonzo), then that true world class Nazi ex-head of the CIA, 'can't remember where I was on 11/22/1963' utter disaster of an anti-Kennedy, then a zipper challenged policy wonk Elvis wannabe, then the Nazi's idiot coc aine and alcohol addled son, and now finally our current situation.

What the Fuk kind of country is this??? Isn't there a line or two in the Constitution on how to put a stop to it? What the hell good is the right to bear arms if this isn't solvable with a little down home rebellion?

This is probably the best post in regards to our circus side show known as POTUS I can remember, I applaud you! It is beyond absurd on so many levels going back before I was born. Never understood why so many reamed on Carter personally. I was just a child during his term but going back on what I can find on the man he really was a well rounded President. I guess he just was not war hawk enough to appease the blood thirsty masses.

Anyhoo Obummer is more of a distraction in the grand scheme of things. The whole gist of it is they want us to either demonize him or herald him as savior but it matters not. There is a reason he is of color and why they exploit this fact to use race card. Because lets face it no matter what racist bigot or simply against Obummer's policy's and failures it will always boil down to the pointless assertion that one must be a racist hence can never prove his or her intent. And this is why it becomes a stalemate argument. Nobody can get to the meat and potatoes when it comes to the "black guy", sad isn't it? And this is why they bet on black and groomed him so many years ago knowing the advantages of race baiting ect

Yet Black's have been in branches if government for years and yet the race card was not used on such a monolithic scale as with Mr Soetoro. A first "Semi Black" Bi-racial elected POTUS of Mercuh is of color and everyone loses their minds.

When Marion Barry smoked crack and had a brothel of hookers it was not a race issue. It was not because he was set up because he was black. It was because he was captain obvious when doing it.

When Clarence Thomas made sexual derogatory remarks to Anita Hill again.... he was not being singled out because he was black, he was not being set up by the man , it was because he was making lude comments to a Black Woman "heaven forbid if she were ever Caucasian aww lawdy" can you imagine the press field day there?

The whole lot of em Dems and Rebubs are all golf buddies, just as fake as pro wrestlers playing trivial roles but all going out for a beer together after the show. A figure head, nothing more than a talking head. Like that episode in star trek where Kirk and Spock beam down to a alternate earth like planet with a president that turned out to be a Robot mind you reading from a teleprompter. His policy's, war crimes, defacement of the constitution, the Bin Laden dupe assassination job after his fake PDF birth certificate was posted, Benghazi, even adopting the dust head drunk's JR's policy's from before as his own also note: PRISM an expansion of the Patriot Act... its the story of Dr Jeckl and Mr Hyde. I started to ask myself is this all due to gross incompetence OR are we being as prepared for the next stooge to replace him? I could not even fathom the horrors that were to come with Obummer 5 years ago. tl;dr

He sold a ketchup pop-sickle to a man wearing white gloves ( Mercuh )

We literally thought he was going to have us driving flying cars like the jetsons in to the future, alternative energy, blah blah blah. Affordable health care lol. All we got was Obamacare rammed down our throats. It sounded good at first sure. He did a few good things I mean the stimulus seemed to work somewhat but came a day late and a dollar short. This abysmal failure was orchestrated by people "Barrys handlers in Langley" with all intents and purposes the person of color the fall guy. He will be compensated well maybe with some land GTFO Dodge and off to Paraguay like GW or another Nobel Prize im sure.

Point is we all lose. I can sit here and bitch and moan about Obummer with the rest of them because that's what they want. The bipartisan hate machine set up as a proxy government or what we were raised to understand it to be "people working for the people" when really working for the highest bidder, campaign contributor sponsor ect. Its a corporation with the CEO "flavor of the month" in this case HNIC Barry Soetoro. We have been pelting him with tomatoes for years yet he just gets worse. With all these POTUS before leading up to this point of mind numbing WTF? While the orchestrator's behind the curtain running this dog and pony show go completely unnoticed, the wizard of OZ would blush. The great distraction of distractions.... everything is going according to plan says the PTB. With the MSM programming the masses via divide and conquer. All the while power plays are being made on our way of life and the shape of things to come with more pre-destined actors playing the role of good POTUS bad POTUS. Barry is as irrelevant as the guy down the street whom ive never met. Once you get the big picture and see this illusion for what it really is.

This sums up Barry Soetoro "actor" Playing the part as POTUS

Hes Denzel Washington hes not Abraham Lincoln if ya get my drift

Dont hate the player "Actor" hate the game

edit on 15-11-2013 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join