It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have studied the comet ISON and I think that it is the remains of a magnetar. If it hits the sun i

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

ParovStelar
reply to post by eriktheawful

According to my calculations the core of ISON has reached a state of quark matter and will not be observed

Becareful.

Claiming to be something that you are not is a extreme breaking of the rules here on ATS and will get you banned.

You're claiming to be an astrophysicist. Post your research. Post your papers. Post other papers you have published.

Where and when did you receive your degree?

Please describe in detail the equipment you have used in your observations, and your evidence that has resulted in you coming to this conclusion.

Let us really see if you are what you claim to be.
edit on 14-11-2013 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
It's one thing to make a claim, especially a fantastic claim.
Fantastic claims require equivalent evidence.
All we have, essentially from OP is "because I said so".
"Because I said so" holds zero validity.

Thus, could OP please explain the means by which OP arrived at such indications?
Those of us here on ATS who ARE Scientists, and/or have Scientific backgrounds are quite well versed in the Language of Science such we'll be entirely capable of understanding the technicals of your research.

Further, on a side note, I don't see much if any claim by way of direct observation. I see mention of research through Youtube videos and other LAYMAN online sources, but nothing that would give us any indications toward the validity of any claims that would support OP as an actual astrophysicist, cosmologist, or even an average astronomy enthusiast.

At the very least, in making any claim, data supporting such claims needs be presented.

Until such time, I'm personally quite dubious and of opinion that there's absolutely nothing to any claims made in OP that run counter to data indications already well within the reach of and available to the public forum.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

ParovStelar

According to my calculations the core of ISON has reached a state of quark matter and will not be observed

So let's see a massive piece of matter went from visibly quantitative, by your calculations which btw you did not post, to not observable quark matter?

Please advise

edit on 14-11-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

ParovStelar
I have studied the comet ISON and I think that it is the remains of a magnetar. If it hits the sun i am afraid that it will unbalance all of the sun electric field and perhaps even cause it to start spinning on itself very fast and lack slowing down nuclear fusion at its core andgiving away to its on gravity causing a redgiant. I have studied the comet and astrophysics on the internet, youtube, e-books etc.. and am pretty sure that we absolutely need to destroy that cpmet before it reach the sun.

I had to look up magnetar, so suffice it to say I'm not qualified to yay or nay your thoughts here.

But the info I found mentioned gamma ray bursts emanate from magnetars. Reminded me of news in the last couple years talking about the Earth getting bombarded from outer space by gamma ray bursts from an unknown source. Anybody remember that info in the news?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Sorry i have no data to present . I made the discovery using deduction while studying all the information available. You can choose not to believe in my discovery. Some still dont believe in microbes.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

If Ison was a magnetar it would have been spotted by many different telescopes years ago. Even the remnants of a Magnetar.

We have already seen the rotation of the object (Ison), seems to be too slow, even for a magnetar.

What I am willing to admit is that I think there's possibility Ison's nucleic composition may not be the typical composition of your ever day comet.

Time will tell.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

ParovStelar

Sorry i have no data to present . I made the discovery using deduction while studying all the information available. You can choose not to believe in my discovery. Some still dont believe in microbes.

Whoa that is a stretch you are making -- saying that people that don't believe your "findings" to those who do "not believe in microbes"....

You have no data to present but...you want us all to believe in your deductions?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

ParovStelar
reply to post by caterpillage

Hello like is said there is a solution . We have to destroy it now

How?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

ParovStelar

There is ZERO discovery, or indication of anything if there is zero work to show toward arrival at any such.
If you can't show your work, then, there's nothing to show, and there is thus no "discovery".

No self respecting scientist in ANY school of concentration will advance anything under the flag of "discovery" without supporting data. Opinion is one thing, but "discovery" is an entirely different animal.

edit on 11/14/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I dont know

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

eriktheawful

ParovStelar

Becareful.

Claiming to be something that you are not is a extreme breaking of the rules here on ATS and will get you banned.

You're claiming to be an astrophysicist. Post your research. Post your papers. Post other papers you have published.

Where and when did you receive your degree?

Please describe in detail the equipment you have used in your observations, and your evidence that has resulted in you coming to this conclusion.

Let us really see if you are what you claim to be.
edit on 14-11-2013 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

Not to defend the OP but an astrophysicist is an astronomer who specializes in astrophysics. And astronomer is somebody who is either an expert of student of astronomy. No degrees are needed to be called an astrophysicist.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Of course there is something to show. The end result of my discovery. Its all in theop.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The relative velocity of ISON is now over 100,000 mph, and it gets faster every day. By the end of November is will be nearly 1 million mph. Our fastest speed in something like the Space shuttle has been about 20,000 mph. Today, ISON is 0.65 AU from the sun. Trying to get it before it hits/passes the sun would be like trying to hit a bullet fired from a rifle by throwing a baseball at it from behind the shooter. Taint possible.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Sorry, but you are incorrect:

A person claiming to be an Astrophysicist is normally someone with advanced formal education and a degree in the field:

Here's a link to the requirements to obtain that degree from the University of California:

University of California

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
dbl post

a university or pieces of paper called diploma does not a scientist make
example:
Srinivasa_Ramanujan
one of the great mathematicians , had no schooling at all...

not that the OP doesn't have his work cut out for him,
more data please, OP, or your ruminations at least
edit on 14-11-2013 by Metaphysique because: eliminated double post and edit

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

hey eric! just a passing question/thought brought about by the OP's quark matter state comment
[which he really should elaborate upon]

what if ison were made of strangelets?

edit on 14-11-2013 by Metaphysique because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Cuervo

Not to defend the OP but an astrophysicist is an astronomer who specializes in astrophysics. And astronomer is somebody who is either an expert of student of astronomy. No degrees are needed to be called an astrophysicist.

What?

Sure they do. A bonafide astrophysicist most certainly needs a degree to be truly called such.

A better way to say what you said is that anyone can call themselves an astrophysicist whether they have a degree or not. That doesn't make them an AP though, that makes them some guy on an internet forum trying to pull some hoax or something.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

eriktheawful
reply to post by Cuervo

Sorry, but you are incorrect:

A person claiming to be an Astrophysicist is normally someone with advanced formal education and a degree in the field:

Here's a link to the requirements to obtain that degree from the University of California:

University of California

To be an astrophysicist with a degree, sure. Just like being a janitor with a degree requires a degree. "Astrophysicist", if you look it up, is simply like saying "scientist" or "musician"... there are no requirements.

Again, I'm not defending the OP. It's just people seem to think that words which indicate a passion and tutelage of a certain subject requires institutions to allow them to be. He never said he was a PHD in astrophysics.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

GAOTU789

Cuervo

What?

Sure they do. A bonafide astrophysicist most certainly needs a degree to be truly called such.

A better way to say what you said is that anyone can call themselves an astrophysicist whether they have a degree or not. That doesn't make them an AP though, that makes them some guy on an internet forum trying to pull some hoax or something.

Well you just used the word "bonafide". Again, that's like saying a "bonafide" janitor. That janitor would need certification to be "bonafide" but there are plenty of janitors that don't. Actually, nobody needs anything to be "bonafide", either.

Look in the dictionary for "astrophysicist". It's not somebody with a degree.

Technically, if you are studying astrophysics in order to follow this thread, you are an astrophysicist. You just don't hold a PHD.

edit on 14-11-2013 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ParovStelar

Any chance you've studied neurosurgery on the internet, youtube and Ebooks? I think you're pretty damn good, I may want you to fix this nervous tick I get when people make outrageous claims about comets they do not have the appropriate equipment to study.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join