It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allies of humanity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
This is a very interesting site- alliesofhumanity.org...

Here are some videos. Very strong and sensible arguments here...

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Best...thread...ever...

Maybe I'll try the videos now...

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Really good thread I agree.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
More conmen trying to bilk the gullible out of their money
Nothing to see here, move along...

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
From the website.

..Over twenty years ago, a group of individuals from several different worlds gathered at a discreet location in our solar system near earth for the
purpose of observing the alien intervention that is occurring in our
world. From their hidden vantage point, they were able to
determine the identity, organization and intentions of
those visiting our world and monitor the visitors'
activities. This group of observers call
themselves the "Allies of Humanity.

I would love this to be true but seeing they are selling stuff..I take it as fiction.
Que the Christians telling us all Aliens are "critters/demons blah blah"

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
From the website explaining the source of information:

It is a great honor for us to be able to present this information to all of you who are fortunate enough to hear this message. We are the Allies of Humanity. This transmission is being made possible by the presence of the Unseen Ones, the spiritual counselors who oversee the development of intelligent life both within your world and throughout the Greater Community of Worlds.

We are not communicating through any mechanical device, but through a spiritual channel that is free from interference. Though we live in the physical, as do you, we are given the privilege to communicate in this way in order to deliver the information that we must share with you.

I'll pass this time but thanks.

edit on 14-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EnPassant

The layout of the site is beautiful in the New Age fashion of which I like. The message of the several minute introduction video is rooted in the continuous use of the word "Freedom." But we are never quite told what that means except freedom from the influences of meany ETs. Yet, the site proclaims early on that it is--we'll say, caused by--a wise group of wise ETs that seek to guide us toward how to repel, ignore or disarm other ETs that have desires upon us and our resources.

So, in a Universal view, I don't see much difference in that scenario than the perpetual control of us by our various good and bad governments.

As a very old New Ager, the site is beautiful as I've ever seen, but yet it comes across as too high-minded, pretentious, and of course without substance. It is done much like the voice of God talking down to humanity telling us right from wrong but doing little, these days, to correct the wrongs. They profess to being our "allies" --their word--but aren't really going to physically help us but give us only knowledge.

Sounds good, but any advanced ETs that drop by this place and want to raid for whatever reason is going to have the advantage. And I don't see within the human civilization as it is today the ability to switch to any unbelievable transformation that will forestall such an invasion.

In final analysis, it is an intriguing site but it will not draw a single soul from the mainstream. But maybe the time is ripe for a rebirth of New Age ideologies. It does sorta seem like it.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Freedom is implicitly defined in the dialogue as the freedom to think for ourselves and acquire spiritual understanding.

"To counteract this, you must learn The Greater Community Way of Knowledge. Any free race in the universe must learn The Way of Knowledge, however it may be defined within their own cultures. This is the source of individual freedom. This is what enables individuals and societies to have true integrity and to have the wisdom necessary to deal with the influences that counteract Knowledge, both within their worlds and within the Greater Community."

The beings who delivered the message are not ET. They say that all the ET races are here to exploit us. They also say they don't help because we must free ourselves. One of the most salient messages is that they are not so unlike us that they are beyond our understanding-

- They use promises and rewards to manipulate people - We know how to do that.
- They work by stealth and secrecy - So do our governments.
- They pretend that they are the only ones who can rescue us from our current dilemma - That's what tyrants have always done.
- They employ a false spirituality - We have seen this before.

In short, their motives are transparent to those who have eyes to see. As a matter of fact much of what is said is echoed by researchers such as Dr. David Jacobs and Bud Hopkins.
edit on 14-11-2013 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Sounds like the arcane society again. Most people don't know that they have a UN registered NGO as their front. They also try to construct 5th buddhas and Christs. It appears they are building a 12th prophet too. That ship they are attempting to project won't get off the launchpad either.

Fortunately for humanity they are grossly incompetent.

KPB

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

EnPassant
This is a very interesting site- alliesofhumanity.org...

Here are some videos. Very strong and sensible arguments here...

And Call now and we will include the special foil helmets the Allies told us are 100% effective!!

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The Human race must come together and declare sovereignty as the indigenous inhabitants and rightful owners of Earth, otherwise this planet is ripe for conquest by alien forces for its resources. If it hasn't happened already by infiltration of governments and other powerful corporations. The evidence is everywhere. Who would benefit most from a NWO than our new world owners. If that's not enough to convince you, we humans have invaded and conquered other countries on this planet throughout recorded history. Thanksgiving is a great time to reflect on American history.

The message being sent by "Allies of Humanity" is no benevolent alien race will rescue us and save us from the "bad guys" (aliens) because we would become dependent upon them, which is in opposition to what the Human race needs to strive for, and that is individual and planetary sovereignty.

The information on the website linked in the OP is not flowery new age silliness or a marketing scam as suggested by other posters. It's a somber eye-opener.

Download free pdf book here

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

EnPassant

They say that all the ET races are here to exploit us. They also say they don't help because we must free ourselves.

Well then might I suggest them changing there name. Instead of Allies of Humanity how about Lazy Half Brother of Humanity. If there "allies" then perhaps then should stop speaking to random 'authors' and lift a finger.

Wouldn't it make sense for them to just channel George Noory on air and be done with it?

edit on 15-11-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Rosinitiate
Well then might I suggest them changing there name. Instead of Allies of Humanity how about Lazy Half Brother of Humanity. If there "allies" then perhaps then should stop speaking to random 'authors' and lift a finger.

Wouldn't it make sense for them to just channel George Noory on air and be done with it?

HAR! You're killing me, man.

Attention: Rosinitiate Will Be Playing Here All Week. Reserve Seats Now.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Rosinitiate

EnPassant

They say that all the ET races are here to exploit us. They also say they don't help because we must free ourselves.

edit on 15-11-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

I am not sure about the source of this material but it got my attention because it reflects David Jacobs' thesis, outlined in his book The Threat. Jacobs says that the hybrid program is designed as an interface between the aliens and humanity. Their plan, he argues, is to create a group of powerful hybrids that will work for them after the (partial?) collapse of physical civilisation. This has great explanatory power, given the evidence gleaned by researchers.

Who are the 'Allies of humanity?' Are they NATIVE spirits of this world, setting up a scenario to turn people against the aliens because they are in conflict with them and want to drive them out? Anything is possible and the politics of the spiritual world are, no doubt, complex with all these factions trying to get their slice of the cake.

So, regardless of the dubious provenance of his channelling the substance of what he is saying might be true I have no doubt that the politics of this situation are complex with all kinds of intrigue and espionage going on all the time. If our world is politically complex so must theirs be.

So it is not a matter of simple true or false, it is a question of whether real things are being communicated to serve the agenda of some faction in the spiritual world.

It is premature to dismiss it because it doesn't fit with our world view. Better to question who is communicating with him and why, and also to ask if anything being said is true.
edit on 15-11-2013 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

boymonkey74
From the website.

..Over twenty years ago, a group of individuals from several different worlds gathered at a discreet location in our solar system near earth for the
purpose of observing the alien intervention that is occurring in our
world. From their hidden vantage point, they were able to
determine the identity, organization and intentions of
those visiting our world and monitor the visitors'
activities. This group of observers call
themselves the "Allies of Humanity.

I would love this to be true but seeing they are selling stuff..I take it as fiction.
Que the Christians telling us all Aliens are "critters/demons blah blah"

I don't think it is as simple as that. If this is really channeled material the source is clearly anti ET. It may be that this source, whatever it is, is attacking ET by telling the truth about them.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

In my earlier comments about the "allies," I purposely avoided using the word religion. Having gone to the site and read some more, I find that I had no need for such caution. A concept of God is at the root of it and, we could say, even the Disciples are evident as the so-called "allies." The new Messiah is revealed by deduction. I know the feeling, being an abductee and wanting to preach for the cause in somewhat different ways (which I constantly do here on ATS).

This guy is preaching a system that is basically a new religion--if only you would believe!. My being a cynic about all things, I think what he offers may be exactly what the general public needs because it can't move off into the future without stairs already in place as a solid support structure along with a set of instructions on how to advance. He envisions a hazy God is still out there in some form, but locally, humans need to think on a larger, more modern and competitive scale than usual. I agree to some extent. But his concept of "knowledge"--whatever that means--is inadequate in my estimation. I favor a simple teaching of a freestyle attainment of enlightenment without religious attachments. The bliss found there is true knowledge without form and impediment.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Aliensun

In my earlier comments about the "allies," I purposely avoided using the word religion. Having gone to the site and read some more, I find that I had no need for such caution. A concept of God is at the root of it and, we could say, even the Disciples are evident as the so-called "allies." The new Messiah is revealed by deduction. I know the feeling, being an abductee and wanting to preach for the cause in somewhat different ways (which I constantly do here on ATS).

This guy is preaching a system that is basically a new religion--if only you would believe!. My being a cynic about all things, I think what he offers may be exactly what the general public needs because it can't move off into the future without stairs already in place as a solid support structure along with a set of instructions on how to advance. He envisions a hazy God is still out there in some form, but locally, humans need to think on a larger, more modern and competitive scale than usual. I agree to some extent. But his concept of "knowledge"--whatever that means--is inadequate in my estimation. I favor a simple teaching of a freestyle attainment of enlightenment without religious attachments. The bliss found there is true knowledge without form and impediment.

Yes, he is more generally spiritual in his approach and his concept of 'knowledge' has me perplexed; what kind of knowledge. But my approach to this is not so much his general teaching about spiritual matters. I approach this by asking questions-

Is this hoaxery for the purpose of selling books? I don't think so.

Is there a real communication going on here from 'the other side'? Yes I think so.

Given this, it seems he has gotten in contact with one faction in the spiritual world - and there are many factions, not all in agreement with each other and seemingly antagonistic to each other. Maybe even God represents one faction? At any rate this faction that calls itself an 'Ally' of humanity is clearly anti ET. Why is this faction trying to interfere with ET's plans for control in the world by means of hybrids? More importantly, is this faction telling the truth about ET, namely, that they want power in the world by creating a hybrid interface between them and humanity?

Would you like to relate something of your abduction experiences, or have you already?

new topics

top topics

join