It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Found This Weird SCREEN shot in A NYPD BLUE episode

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
So, I was watching an old episode of one of my favorite shows today and at around the 10:07 mark I see this roll by my video screen and I did a double take. The show aired Season 6 Episode 1 on October 20, 1998.

Nothing specific about the time or date that I can see, but the picture was rather odd.

Seems to depict a building on fire and a plane getting ready to hit another one while a helicopter arrives on the scene.

I realize to some of you this may seem like a bit of a stretch, but it does appear to be some type of predictive programming here.

The show is in New York and why would they have this artwork in the middle of this episode? I just felt it to be extremely weird.

What about you?

Soul

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Don't know the context, why is this painting there ? Is it like a split second shot? Are there other pieces around this painting?

Does seem a bit suspect though.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

soulpowertothendegree
Seems to depict a building on fire and a plane getting ready to hit another one while a helicopter arrives on the scene.

Which part shows a building on fire?
Which shows a plane doing anything but flying above buildings?

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The Medusa Touch movie trailer 1978

watch at 1:30 .....

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

denybedoomed
Don't know the context, why is this painting there ? Is it like a split second shot? Are there other pieces around this painting?

Does seem a bit suspect though.

www.free-tv-video-online.me...

Here is the link for the video...it was in between scenes...there was very little reason for this particular picture in relation to the episode content.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

opethPA

soulpowertothendegree

Which part shows a building on fire?
Which shows a plane doing anything but flying above buildings?

www.free-tv-video-online.me...

I suppose you would see it better if you watch the video and see it in a larger context, but above the plane is a building that has an orange cloud coming out of it (symbolizes fire to me) and the plane is certainly flying above a building as far as perception goes but I could see it going into the building, the helicopter itself could just be a way to inform us that this is news getting ready to happen...I don't know, just seems a bit strange to me that this just pops up in an episode for no reason.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

I don't see fire either. Sometimes a picture is just a picture. I'm willing to bet the roof that there was many random pictures of planes flying above or close to buildings before 9/11, it's a normal thing to see so people paint it. Just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

soulpowertothendegree
I suppose you would see it better if you watch the video and see it in a larger context, but above the plane is a building that has an orange cloud coming out of it (symbolizes fire to me) and the plane is certainly flying above a building as far as perception goes but I could see it going into the building, the helicopter itself could just be a way to inform us that this is news getting ready to happen...I don't know, just seems a bit strange to me that this just pops up in an episode for no reason.

Still trying to see it...

Which building above the plane or do you mean the one below it?

Without sounding like an ass..Usually if you are going to indicate a plan crash into a building I would think it would be level with the building or moving on a downward slant towards it.

The helicopter is just as likely there because it's supposed to be a drawing from a kid and they probably saw a helicopter flying around the city.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

That is interesting, I am going to look for a full version of this movie. Doesn't have the same feel to it that my screen shot did, but thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Okay you got me. The plane is above and guess what, It could very well be on a downward trajectory, but hey you are the expert I suppose. Thanks for stopping by....

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent008

Sure, sometimes a picture is just a picture...look closer at the orange blob coming out of the building...looks like fire to me, but hey perception is in the eye of the denier. It it doesn't seem weird to you no problem to me, I found the subject matter and placement of this particular picture to be very weird, but hey that's just me.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
After that scene there is numbers

15 precinct

But I do agree with other posters here its was normal of people to depicted planes in the skyline in their art, before 911 happened.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

soulpowertothendegree
reply to post by opethPA

Okay you got me. The plane is above and guess what, It could very well be on a downward trajectory, but hey you are the expert I suppose. Thanks for stopping by....

Where did I say I was an expert?
I asked you to clarify what you are seeing because I didn't see or do you only want people that agree with you to post on your threads?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

No OP, it does not.

What this is, is a prime example of a confirmation bias, you hold a preconceived belief that 9/11 was some kind of false flag and the perpetrators of this false flag placed hints about it in the media prior to the attacks. As such you are seeking out any evidence to support this belief, this being a prime example. The picture does not show a building on fire and another plane getting ready to hit another as you say, rather this is just how you interpret the picture.

This is exactly what creates ignorance, you are cherry picking your facts to fit around your already established belief. You should bet letting the facts be what influences your beliefs as to what happens but you manipulate the facts to fit with what you already believe.

I realize to some of you this may seem like a bit of a stretch

That is because it is quite a stretch.

but it does appear to be some type of predictive programming here.

no it does not.

The show is in New York and why would they have this artwork in the middle of this episode?

because its just a prop?

I just felt it to be extremely weird.

Only because it enforced your preconceived beliefs about what happened that day and the "hints" dropped by who you believe was responsible in the media.

Again it is your confirmation bias.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Who are the executives of this show and how are they connected to people like Larry Silverstein, Guliani, Bloomberg, etc.,? Are they dual citizens too? That's the question that needs to be answered. Make that connection and then go from there.
edit on 17-11-2013 by Fylgje because: typos

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
It just never ceases to amaze me at how very little people know about this event. You are picking screenshots from old TV shows I have never heard of when some mind blowing, confusing and down right odd things are right under your nose.

For instance:

On the morning of September 11th Katie Couric and Matt Lauer of NBC's 'Today' show were breezing through some morning 'fluff' as it is know in the Biz. A recipe for something that looks dreadful, maternity wear for 'Moms over 40', some school kids did something or another-just biding there time until the hourly 'hard news' segment. At 7:28 or so a promo appears on Matt Lauer TelePrompter, that he later recalled was not on the script that morning. As a good little solider he read exactly what was being shown.

"Tonight 3 numbers that could save your life-911- One Hundred and Ninety million callers every year-you wait hours for help-when seconds count" On NBC news tonight.

91 minutes before Atta slams his 767 into the north tower.

Now that is damn odd!

The thing is all of the news and 'fluff' segments around nation that morning-and the ensuing confusion over just what was going on-were never shown again as these people are paid big money not to lose it on the air-so many did it's a total embarrassment to the entire network. However, these video and audio segments were not destroyed-they lay in the NBC Studio archives in Midtown Manhattan.

Just incredible.

The next segment is about the networks sick and delusional obsession with the people jumping along with on the air arguments about the 'body count' as the sleeping giant Fox News, slow to get with it that morning, but now in overdrive calling in all their connections and just blowing the networks away with their coverage.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Your kidding right? Looks like a 6th graders drawing of an airplane and a helicopter. I think we can interpret any drawing anyway we want to. We make our own universe idea. I see a simple drawing, nothing more.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

soulpowertothendegree
reply to post by Agent008

Sure, sometimes a picture is just a picture...look closer at the orange blob coming out of the building...looks like fire to me, but hey perception is in the eye of the denier. It it doesn't seem weird to you no problem to me, I found the subject matter and placement of this particular picture to be very weird, but hey that's just me.

Not weird at all. It has been done time and time again, for very specific reasons.
subliminalsynchrosphere.blogspot.ie...

Scroll through to see the multitude of entries featuring
9/11 predictive programming. All leading up to the main program itself.

Great insights to that site.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

It is an old atari video game, don't remember the name but looked just like that lol.

The Bot

new topics

top topics

join