It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Point 103

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

Thank you so much Willtell!

This is exactly the kind of "open mindedness" and forward - or far out - thinking this thread needs to go finally somewhere...

Now if you would care - just for good measure - to throw in some Sumerianism it should be right up Kant's alley and maybe she will reward you with a YT vid of 103 dancing dervishes...
She does such niceties sometimes - but only when she is in a good mood and her claqueurs have behaved well.

But before you get all carried away by Sheitan (mpbuh) in all his glory - let me remind you that the OP is about a NOVEL of questionable literary concern - not about some scripture of old.

May the light shine upon you

A

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ansar

Oh my friend but that is only if you accept as gospel all the contours of the ill defined world.

I don’t, btw.

Some say they are novels and some say they are scripture but the truth is independent from world defined definitions.

Many scriptures were novels in their time and were appropriated by the ptb, so you don’t have the truth layed out for you in black and white

If you did you would know that Shaitan(369) and Ibles(103) are 2 different characters.

If I wanted to talk of Shaitan I would have mentioned it!

Go back and try again( study hard) and then you may be able to deal with the big boys

edit on 23-11-2013 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2013 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Now you got me really confused for a second or 2 Willtell...

...but I'm back to green now. I don't know from what source of knowledge you are drinking - but even the great Google has assured me that "Iblis" is roughly the same as the "Devil" (baptized speak
)
A kind of djinn - a special creation of the Almighty (as some say... ).

But it could be my fault nevertheless because I took your "Ibles" for a misspelling of "Iblis" - silly as I am.
So you are talking about Instytut Badawczy Leśnictwa (www.ibles.pl/‎)

How could I have known THAT?
That was quite unfair I think - but you made the point. My bad.

So many things to learn - I hope this never stops!

A

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ansar

I’m drinking technical, metaphysical wine.
Excuse me, I am being technical. I appreciate your posts.
The “Devil" has 2 forms:
The original (Iblis or Ibles) and the result of it Satan (or Shaitan) its resulting evolution.

Iblis is the Jinn of origin and means separation or despair on God. After that results in Shaitan the perverted faculties of the human nature.

The Sufi Abjad system en.wikipedia.org... of cipher analyzed spiritual technical terms by counting the value of the letters in a term,
A=1 b=2 L=30 I=10 S=60 is 103 Iblis; Shaitan is 369. Sh.S.T SH=300 S=60 T=9

Look up the words in an Arabic Lexicon and you will get an amazing definition of the terms: Iblis would spell Q.J Shaitan would be SH .S. T

edit on 24-11-2013 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   

My excuses for being late Willtell but I had to get some sleep.

In my opinion the drinking of metaphysical wine while reading questionable novels - like this elaborate drag of "Point 103" - should be strictly forbidden.
Like driving under the influence

Your assumption that Herr Landig could have revered to an Arabic system of numerology when he did chose the "Point 103" term is quite the "far out thinking" I was ridiculing (apologies for that).
I don't think that Herr Landig cared about Arabs a lot - in a positive sense - and I do think that you give him to much credit in your world - but thats only me...

Unfortunately his bespoke opus didn't make it completely into the English language yet - so the discussion on an English speaking discussion board is quite moot.
If not Kant - as a German reader - will fill the gap for you and anyone else around here...
Oh - I forgot about princess Eidolon - as she told me she is very well versed in the use of "a little thing called Chrome" so she might volunteer too to fill this gap.
Who knows? But for the outcome of such collaboration I wouldn't hold my breath - in several ways.

My opinion and the often around here (well - not in THIS forum) cited Ockham's razor tell me that KilgoreTrout did a very good job when he explained to you what the term "Point 103" was about.
But naturally you are entitled to your own opinion - on any matter and as long as you can in this rapidly changing world!
If there ever should be need to put up a discussion on numerology I'm your man - but not in this thread Willtell - please.

Now I have to get some strong hot Arabian brew after this long Arabian night - if you know what I mean - by I will be back for more enlightenment later!

So long

A

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Hello again Willtell!

I have an addendum to make on your numero-logical assumption because while I contemplated your posts about...

> "A=1 b=2 L=30 I=10 S=60 is 103 Iblis;
> Shaitan is 369. Sh.S.T SH=300 S=60 T=9"

...and so concluding that those 2 are 2 entirely different entities - it came to my mind that if one would care to "numerize" your screen-name "Willtell" and the Name that is written on your ID-card - which I naturally don't know - he would (supposedly) get 2 different outcomes.

Would that make you 2 too?

Crazy world huh?

A

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

KilgoreTrout
reply to post by Kantzveldt

I had to look up the Frankfurt School, never heard of it. As for games, not really my thing, I am currently trying to dissuade my son from putting Monopoly on his christmas list...loathe the game, and most board (bored) games for that matter...though I am partial to Scrabble, and the odd game of Cluedo when the mood hits me. I do have voyeuristic tendencies though, and people watching is a favourite pass-time. I don't laugh when people stumble, I do like to lend a hand though, if it is welcome.

I was fully aware of your prejudices, it colours everything that you write and present on these boards, this thread offered me an opportunity to pick your brain and see how aware you are of that, and I am pleased to see that you lack any real conviction in those views, they are just something that you have adhered too, not something that is deep seated or fanatically based. More a sensitivity of the palette than an acquired taste.

You are clearly a very intelligent young woman, and as I have said before, you have an exceptional eye for finding interesting bits and pieces, but your perception is somewhat rigid and when pressed, you struggle to express an opinion and become guarded, or quote others. You don't trust yourself, or your intuition, and that I think is a shame, because clearly, there is a very passionate and expressive woman screaming to get out. And I for one, look forward to the day that she does, because I bet she is really very, very interesting.

All the very best, and I apologise for raising your hackles (again)
edit on 23-11-2013 by KilgoreTrout because: (no reason given)

Well i would know of the Frankfurt School because it can be an aspect of my work, i tend to get sent on inter-communal seminars and such forth, because the general common ground between your average Liberal-Leftist Arts community worker and say a Muslim or Hindu group doesn't extend far beyond Oh yes Nazi's, very bad...but i will always have genuine interest and the capacity to engage with such.

I had noted of course you were getting on my case, that you would compartmentalize me into some card-board box and slap all sorts of labels on it and only let me out on the promise of good behaviour and pat on the head as reward, but i think that's presumptuous and misguided on your part, not that i am mad because it's only based on what i raise and suggest, but still not so good, and so i forced this issue to provide explanation.

I don't really have any personal politics beyond if pushed Direct Democracy after the Swiss tradition, which requires relatively small homogeneous groups that generally agree with each other, my religious background/upbringing i never really mention or promote, it only is a factor in how i engage at the personal level and that is toward consideration.

As you noted i don't show strong personal views and opinions, i only try to understand and properly represent the viewpoints of others if i think this important, that will include the Latvians and Ukranians that formed the shooting squads in the Eastern territories, all the Germans that voted for Hitler, and more up to date the likes of the EDL, this isn't so hard because of the environment i grew up in and which i have natural loyalties toward, which also though include being French-Jewish on my Mothers side of the family after which i take. I don't think i have prejudice but that i recognize issues and conflicts of interest and as you have seen will bring them to the surface, but will never accept one side has a monopoly on being right, ...on that you will find me very passionate.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Kantzveldt
Well i would know of the Frankfurt School because it can be an aspect of my work, i tend to get sent on inter-communal seminars and such forth, because the general common ground between your average Liberal-Leftist Arts community worker and say a Muslim or Hindu group doesn't extend far beyond Oh yes Nazi's, very bad...but i will always have genuine interest and the capacity to engage with such.

I had noted of course you were getting on my case, that you would compartmentalize me into some card-board box and slap all sorts of labels on it and only let me out on the promise of good behaviour and pat on the head as reward, but i think that's presumptuous and misguided on your part, not that i am mad because it's only based on what i raise and suggest, but still not so good, and so i forced this issue to provide explanation.

It's got nothing to do with 'getting on your case', let alone compartmentalising or boxing in, it simply is an attempt to understand why you reach the conclusions that you do, about the things that you do, and I certainly don't feel any need to reward good behaviour, I do though enjoy discussions with those who are willing to argue their case, stand their ground and not plead victimisation the minute the discussion takes a turn that they don't feel comfortable with, or equally, that threatens their constructed belief system. Either way, my failure to understand, rests on my ability to analyse the information presented, as presented, combined with the way in which that material has been selected to make the point. If I disagree with a conclusion, it is my perogative to demonstrate why I disagree, it is not necessary for us to reach an agreement, merely for us to acknowledge that disagreement that occur due to perceptual differences.

For example, many of your threads are based upon your interpretations of objects and imagery. Now I know for a fact that my Dad, despite his similar background to you (he was an art teacher for 20 years before earning his PhD in Art History and is now an Associate Professor of Art, Cultural and Heritage Studies) would agree with you in terms of some of the more standardised iconography and symbolism, but that the conclusions that you both draw from the overall composition varies significantly. I, with my educational and artistic background in documentary, framed by studies in social and economic history, as well as an interest in cultural ideology, will come to a whole different set of conclusions. None of us are right, just as none of us are wrong, the whole arena is in itself entirely subjective and as such open to multiple interpretations. Recognising that overlying subjectivity of perception is what makes discussion such a valid and enjoyable process...in my opinion, and a means by which to find common grounds of understanding and comprehension. Which is what I mean about 'opinion'. I am not interested in your political and religious affiliations unless they serve to distort your overall perception, such as your inability to acknowledge or recognise semitic cultural influence in the Near East.

All symbols can have multiple meanings that are highly dependent upon context; societal, historical, cultural and individual. Even at the most simplistic level, a symbol such as the letter ‘A’, can have multiple meanings that are not always related to language, and even linguistically, depending upon the context in which that letter is placed in conjunction with other letters, it has multiple meanings. We can therefore ascertain possible interpretation of art and image, but only in the acknowledgement that those interpretations are themselves open to interpretation. Additionally, with this in mind, we should always be conscious of what predisposes us to reach certain conclusions, and in doing so recalibrate those interpretations accordingly, and it is this that indicated to me that you were predisposed towards a negative view of semitic culture, as you consistently deny or ignore it’s influence. You also have an aesthetic sense that inclines you towards Western idealised notions of romantism, and beauty. Again, none of this is 'wrong' and I have no inclination to reward good behaviour or pat your head, unless you explain something to me that is new, original and makes me think in a different way, or challenges my own perceptions...that always thrills me. Otherwise, I am merely curious about the way other people think and develop ideas, and the things that influence the way thoughts are coalesced into informed opinions.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

You make remarks such as this yet still don't think you are getting on my case...!?!

I was fully aware of your prejudices, it colours everything that you write and present on these boards, this thread offered me an opportunity to pick your brain and see how aware you are of that

And then continue with more of the same, boxes and labels...

I am not interested in your political and religious affiliations unless they serve to distort your overall perception, such as your inability to acknowledge or recognise semitic cultural influence in the Near East.

...Additionally, with this in mind, we should always be conscious of what predisposes us to reach certain conclusions, and in doing so recalibrate those interpretations accordingly, and it is this that indicated to me that you were predisposed towards a negative view of semitic culture, as you consistently deny or ignore it’s influence. You also have an aesthetic sense that inclines you towards Western idealised notions of romantism, and beauty.

So it appears i am still on trial and here is the evidence for the defence;

Sumerian Orion Mystery

Secrets of Israel

Mysteries of the Secret Templar Cave

The Ark of God...

Constructions of the Nephilim

Temples of Mount Hermon

Magdalene Mystery

Yahweh Enki in disguise

You'd have more chance if you accused me of ignoring or refusing to acknowledge say the Romans, but even that would be ridiculous and the fact i don't mention them often infers nothing, my religious affiliations are Near Eastern Semitic, in political opinion i am supportive of the State of Israel, so perhaps i don't fit in that box come coffin you knocked together so well...?

Even my personal aesthetic tastes are toward the Japanese, in the sense that's all i spend my money on, collect, and hang on my walls in terms of art interests, even then only the prints of one artist and a couple of his series on ghosts and the moon, doesn't mean i don't appreciate everything else, just that i have very limited budget and wall space and i think they go well with my taste in interior design.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Howdy Kant - that is a nice list - with 1 or 2 exeptions...

...and as a personal favor I want to add your

> "Thule Temple...The Isais Revelations" thread to it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No need to thank me though - it could have easily slipped your memory (so many of them!) - but as you know it's an all time favorite of mine as it reveals - but only a bit - your "darker side"...

...muhahahahaa...

U2Us concerning this 1 could be included - only with your permission of course - to make the circumstantial evidence for your defense more complete!

So please let me know.

I will be glad to be of service

A
edit on 25/11/2013 by Ansar because: edited info link

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Ansar

Gosh yes you're right, i trace the cult of Isais back to Sidon and the biblical Jezebel...what a surprise...i'd advise you to drop the rest of your silly attitude and behaviour.

(post by Ansar removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

As much as I like to read these words - but it was a double post - so sry!
edit on 26/11/2013 by Ansar because: double post

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join