It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rh Factor Effect On The Paranormal

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Rh negative blood seems to be very strongly linked to paranormal activity and alien abductions, but I have been unable to find any information on this subject in regards to Rh positive blood- other than it being unusual for the positive group to have these experiences.

I am A+, and while I have no recollection of ever having been abducted, I wonder if others in the positive group might have such memories.
It seems that most of the information available points to the negative blood groups as being more 'psychic' also.
I'm not sure I would agree with that, so I'd like some input from people who KNOW their blood type to be positive.

If it turns out that people with negative blood are more physic, and more likely to be abducted, then there would obviously be a reason.
Are they easier to abduct? Is there blood the best match for genetic reproduction? Do they already have DNA from other than human sources? Is the Rh negative factor not as prevalent as believed?

I'm not even sure I believe alien abduction to be anything more than a hallucination cased by mind control.
That an advanced civilization exists, I have no doubt, but the many ancient records never mention mind control, medical experiments, etc. That seems to be relatively new in our history.
Maybe their M.O. is just evolving; I don't know.

Thanks to all who are willing to brain storm this with me!

Ms.Nugget
edit on 7u1212America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: typo

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

i wish i knew what my blood type was

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

I'm A- so can't comment on positive blood but I really don't see how it would matter

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I am O neg. I am "sensitive" but not what I would call really psychic. I did have a UFO sighting when I was about 12 or 15 or so. I have had some strange experiences in my life but I think most people have.

I have heard this theory about Rh factor, though. I have no idea if it's true!

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Your local blood bank can tell you.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

gnosticagnostic
reply to post by nugget1

I'm A- so can't comment on positive blood but I really don't see how it would matter

I'm not sure how it matters, either; that's why I wonder why all of the available information seems to suggest that it does!
Nugget

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

dawnann7
I am O neg. I am "sensitive" but not what I would call really psychic. I did have a UFO sighting when I was about 12 or 15 or so. I have had some strange experiences in my life but I think most people have.

I have heard this theory about Rh factor, though. I have no idea if it's true!

Maybe with a little digging we can shed some light on the subject.
I would love to have some positive blood types to respond with stories of abduction, or paranormal activity!
From the reading I've done that isn't likely to happen, though.
Nugget

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

My hubby is A+ and he is clairvoyant,the ability to see entities and beings invisible to most of us.Also he has the very handy ability to discern pretty much what a person's nature is,to put it in a simple way,the badness or goodness to be found in the person,their intent,their darknesses,or the light in them.About that he has never been wrong in the 17 yrs we've been together.He is a very pragmatic,down to earth,logical-thinking person,calls a spade a spade+let the chips fall where they may.Any employer's dream,in the fields covered by his trade-hardworking,honest,much integrity,highly intelligent,sensible+self-motivated-he actually gets away with telling his boss where to get off if the guy is being unreasonable,because they quite simply cannot manage without him.Very strong work ethic+dependability mixed with much experience(work and people-wise)+expertise.He certainly is some one you would want in your camp in a SHTF-plus the clairvoyant+psychic+discernment abilities,never to be scorned for it's usefullness.Also a great+sometimes wicked sense of humour,just a very decent person.

He has since earliest childhood perceived the world differently from those around him+has felt that he is "not from here".He does'nt suffer fools,and has always been a bit of a rebel,has questioned everything from a very young age.I guess you could say he was born the polar opposite of "sheople"-which says a lot,because the people who raised him,his biological parents,are as blunt as fishknives when it comes to being awake+aware about the "real" world,much less even the metaphysical+paranormal.I've looked at him many times,with his parents and sister and I've thought:"Changeling".Seriously.
He's just different from most people-but you would never guess it meeting him,comes across as just an ordinary dude.
edit on 10-11-2013 by Raxoxane because: typo

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I'm O- and I don't seem to be really sensitive, and I can't prove that the "paranormal" events I've witness are REALLY paranormal...
And I remember all these events really well:

-flying object (not in the sky, but in the house, I was between 9 and 11 years old)

-while listening my radio cassette player, during the silence between 2 songs, I heard a voice talking to me, the voice was coming straight from the speakers (I was about the same age that the event before)

-while camping in the woods (really deep in the wood) my friends and I heard a baby crying, it was VERY frightning (I was around 16 years old)

-and finally, 3 or 4 months ago, I saw someone passing by me while I was at my pc, an all-white person, like the common type of "ghost" we can see on many pictures (I have goosebump as I write this lolll)

anyway, I know its useless I tell you all of that, I just wanted to share it, and I think most of these events can be explained in some ways. I'm not sure if they are really paranormal, the last one can easily be a hallucination because I was at my pc for many hours...

Now for the thread, I think that, IMO, its possible that the O- type is more targeted for abduction, because geneticaly its a universal donnor....

But if RH- are really more sensitive, I am the exception to the rule

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

they won't take my blood

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Thanks, You just described me by 80%.

One thing for sure: there is law of attraction at works. I did have encounters and visions but all of them were of "light" type, that is positive side.

Looks like that RH- attracts negative entities as it is more compatible with "they" own vibrations.
edit on 2013.11.10 by amfis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I'm A + and would probably qualify on the psychic abilities a little bit, but most people have a little of that anyways, irregardless of blood type. I have what has been determined by some as alien abduction experiences. However I do not really believe I have.

So to answer this study, I think it's wrong. I have read about that but just don't believe it.

You're not a vampire are you, shopping around ....

I used to be resistant to mosquitoes. I could go into the woods were they were swarming and be left alone. They landed on me but never bit until about 10 years ago that changed. I get bitten now.
edit on 10-11-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Thank you for your response; I was hoping to hear of some sensitive Rh positive people!
Nugget

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

They will tell you what your blood type is, though, if you want to find out.
I don't weigh enough to donate, but they were more than happy to 'type' my blood.
Nugget

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sweeper84

Thank you for your reply, but since you are Rh- it doesn't help to answer my question.
You do seem to have psychic abilities,tho; ever thought of developing them?
Nugget

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by amfis

Is your Rh factor positive or negative?
I'm looking for people with Rh positive blood type.

Nugget

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sweeper84

If I heard a baby crying in the deep woods,I would propably need a diaper

My children are all 3 Negs+i can tell you,there is a lot of variation.My oldest gal,also O neg,for instance,has had a ufo sighting with me,and has once seen a"skeleton" in a house we lived in a decade ago.She is open to the possibility of ufo's,aliens+the paranormal world (admittedly,a bit easier if you have had more than one sighting/experience) but for all intents+purposes not a person who has ever shown much interest in non-mainstream topics,she is more of a conformist,all she wants is the white picket-fence "Stepford Wives" type life,although to her credit she is not close-minded to the subject of the paranormal/metaphysical.Just,she has never seeked to investigate such topics herself,no interest in anything but "real world" stuff,unless the strange,weird+otherworldly comes to Her-she won't think on it much at all.
Her value system is just different from that of myself,hubby+her siblings,she tends to judge on appearances,and lifestyle-an extremely prim+proper missy,that type,unfortunately also given to look down on folks who does not conform to the yuppie/stepford wives type homes,vehicles,clothing+lifestyle,which unfortunately means she looks down on her own parents,it is obvious to see,for us who has lived with her.She is my 1st child,but she is from a previous relationship,before I met my hubby,so I guess that would account for it.God knows we have tried to instill in her how ridiculous and dangerous it can be to judge people by outer appearance,possessions+lifestyle-but genetics do play a part,her father was like that-a great lover of "plastic people" and yuppified shallowness.

We love her because she is our daughter and basically a good person,she loves little ones+is studying to be kindergarten teacher.She does have the traits of low body temp,low blood pressure etc that are,said to be typical of negs.Suffers from intense vertigo and nausea sometimes,and one thing I have noticed,she is a very deep sleeper,it literally takes minutes to wake her up properly. It was "Lazarus-time" when we had to wake her up for school when she was younger,that is how deep her sleep is.I wonder if other O negs are particularly deep sleepers,difficult to wake,btw?
She is just a very different type of person with a vastly different outlook on life than her siblings.If you are not like one of those people in the ads aimed at upper middle class households,the yuppie/stepford wives type-then according to her,you are "weird" and quite frankly a suspicious character.So yes,even among negs there is a lot of variety just like among the positives.With my hubby,the only positive in our family(A+) having more of the "Neg traits" than us neggies even

Just shows,it is impossible to classify people,to put them in "boxes" no matter whether you use race,culture,religion,or blood type,etc.Many may conform to expectations,but there are always some wildcards+anomalies.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

violet
I'm A + and would probably qualify on the psychic abilities a little bit, but most people have a little of that anyways, irregardless of blood type. I have what has been determined by some as alien abduction experiences. However I do not really believe I have.

So to answer this study, I think it's wrong. I have read about that but just don't believe it.

You're not a vampire are you, shopping around ....

I used to be resistant to mosquitoes. I could go into the woods were they were swarming and be left alone. They landed on me but never bit until about 10 years ago that changed. I get bitten now.
edit on 10-11-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

Your post made me laugh! And no; I am not a vampire...

I don't entirely believe in 'paranormal'...I think the 'para' should be dropped.
It's like any body part; 'if you don't use it, you'll lose it'.
I have used my physic perception since very early childhood (age 16 months), and those that know me know it is not the 'norm'.
When I began reading that this is unusual for positive blood types, I thought that the information must be biased, so now I'm going to try and dig into it a little further.
The mosquito thing was interesting- while camping with my best half, he just got eaten alive by some kind of fly, and they never once bit me!
( Guess we know where the 'bad blood' is in the family...
)
I'm so glad you responded!
Nugget

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

I'm B negative, and you already know my story.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I am not rh pos, but I wanted to say that if you are going to look for rh pos people, ask them if they do have paranormal or ET experiences if one of their parents is negative.

I say this because my children are pos and myself neg, and they feel, and see the same as me, as well as think and research. I think that certain abilities can be taught, and may be taught to pos children through their neg parents.

Even if they were not born with abilities I encouraged enhancing them.

Peace, NRE.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join