It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rh Factor Effect On The Paranormal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

PrimeLight
reply to post by nugget1

To accept that theory would mean that us RH positive folk who have 'psychic' perception are the exception to the norm. I would like to know why, thus my quest for more information.

We all bear a psychic ability, that was a large part of my point--some more than others however bear a moreso diminished/suppressed quality than others throughout their lifespan.

This can happen by a variety of means, for example through exposure to contaminated foods, vaccines, medicines (including a medicated water supply), chemtrails etc that all have contributed to limiting our spiritual potential en mass via DELIBERATE NEGATIVE DESIGN by those entities warned of in scripture being 'the powers and principalities' (and their agents) in operation at the top of their power pyramid of manipulation, playing 'god'.

I wholeheartedly agree that pollution plays a significant role!
I also believe that the degree of 'psychic' abilities depends on whether or not one chooses to use and perfect them.
If you only use an ability once every few years, you won't be nearly as polished as someone who does it all day, every day.
Practice makes perfect!

Ms.Nugget

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I'm B-. I have been abducted and have more missing time then I could ever wish for. One of my abilities (or curses) is burning out electrical things. My friends used to insist I go out to this one bar with them, Not for my company as much as my ability to turn on the jukebox when I walked by it.
Sigh....oh, the good old days.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I have to say that I'm very surprised no Rh+ people have come forward with abduction memories!
I really, truly thought there would be a few. Maybe I should have included the word 'abductions' in the thread title.

Maybe I can find some UFO blogs and ask around; I don't think my mind is going to let go of this question for a long time to come!

Thank you to all who responded,
Nugget
edit on 70000001010America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: Correct spelling

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I am A+ and have had quite a few paranormal things happen (can go through some of my threads if you like). I also made a whole thread dedicated to whether or not there is a connection between RH negative blood and extraterrestrials you can read here (by the way I am skeptical of this said connection). The original link in my initial post is no longer good because the network that the original article is hosted on changed from .us to .net so here is the original article.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by rainprincess64

Thank you so much for your link Rainprincess; I found it most helpful!
It just doesn't 'feel' quite right about 99% of abductee's being Rh- , unless something else is going on.
Again, many thanks.
Nugget

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

If you read the statistics in my original article (2nd link in my previous post here) only about 55% of abductees have RH negative blood, as per the data I used from a study conducted by ICAR. I have no idea why people think it's only the RH negative people experiencing these things. It may seem like it according to whoever made the list regarding the supposed RH negative traits (and the hardcore believers). If you ask me, I believe it is an overall type of immune system (or overall biological setup really) extraterrestrials are interested in and it doesn't make sense for them to be after 1 blood protein out of thousands. My skepticism about this connection and the fact there was no in-depth article elaborating on the said RH negative-alien connection, I decided to do it myself ha ha.

I'm glad you found my link to be useful and to be an overall good read. Some people posting in my thread regarding that article entirely deny the science (one even said it's because they don't want to, due to being scientifically illiterate [in my humble opinion]... LOL!), which is naturally expected. Thanks for taking a look

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I have not completely finished ready your thread, but certainly intend to!
So much of the information I seek is there. Thank you for all the work you obviously put in to it!
Nugget

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Did you catch the link to the original article or just what's in that thread (since the link in the OP is no longer good as the network admin of the site the article is on changed the domain recently)? Just want to make sure
I'm glad you find that thread to be of interest. I didn't quite get as in depth with the whole article as I wanted (wanted to elaborate more on other blood proteins of interest and such), as I did not want it to be ridiculously long ha ha.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Yes, I did! I think you should keep adding more-I find it most interesting (even tho most of it is over my head, but I get the general drift!).
Thanks,
Nugget

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Hi,
I'm B+ and never had anything remotely 'supernatural' happen in my almost 50 yrs. of life, which strikes me odd though, because I so believe there are many 'otherwordly' aspects to life, I think there is way "more to heaven and Earth than is dreamt of in our philosophies"…
Well, I should say that I can be very insightful - 'bordering' on intuitive, but nothing that anyone would take for being in the least 'psychic'..

Anyway, couple thoughts as I've read thru the posts here:

Someone mentioned that RH negatives have been known to skip generations…but, I don't think that is strictly true though, because I'm pretty sure I have read that two positive blood types can't conceive a negative, so RH negatives wouldn't actually be 'skipping' generations so to speak…it would just be a matter of the positive blood types being more likely to 'couple' with each other due to the larger ratio of positives in the general population…

Then just a moment ago (the reason I decided to post at all) I had an interesting thought regarding the idea about greater percentages of RH negatives in abduction cases and the concept of possible (ancient alien type) genetic engineering by ETs:

Okay, so some time ago, I was doing just a minor bit of research (on a personal level) on these types of things, and found that (as you all probably know) the difference between negative vs positive RH is literally that people either have the RH "factor" or they do not…
Now in studies I've read on genetic engineering in general - it seems for the most part, to be scientific attempts to 'add' things into peoples DNA rather then 'removing' things…
So what occurred to me is maybe it is the 'positive' RH's that would have been 'engineered' by ET (i.e. the RH factor being 'added in' by them) which would then explain the higher percentages of 'negatives' among abductees, because maybe the ET's are trying to figure out what 'went wrong' (so to speak) in their engineering attempts that the RH factor never fully 'took' with regard to the entirety of humanity..

Last thing, my own 'story' regarding being B+ is somewhat odd, in that in looking over the geographic origins of blood types, I found that B+ is the rarest of the 'positives' and originates in two separate, smallish areas within - Siberia and Western China…
…Here's the oddity: I get my B+ blood from my dad's family who all (except for one full-blood Blackfoot indian) came from the Bavarian region of Germany!

Regarding the lack of "supernatural" in my life, there is one (to me) really strange aspect: I have always had a strong feeling that this "lack" seems in itself 'strange'.. I mean, to a degree that I tend to wonder whether there is 'some kind' of supernatural 'something' which is actively blocking any other supernatural 'stuff' from - I was going to say, "affecting me", but the words that want to come out are, "getting to" me…

Any of that make sense?

(Sorry it got so long…)

edit on 15-11-2013 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2013 by lostgirl because: keep finding grammer errors

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lostgirl

You have given me some new thoughts to ponder, so thank you!
With all of the responses, and links, it seems that the Rh negative link might be exaggerated.

Since Rh- is a recessive gene, I wonder if two Rh+ parents carrying that gene could have an Rh- child.

So much folk lore surrounding the things we don't yet understand makes it even more difficult to figure out what the reality might be!

Thanks for responding!
Nugget
edit on 5u1111America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: Correct spelling

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

It is quite possible that 2 Rh + parents can have a Rh - child. They must have at least one Rh - allele however. Mainstream genetics claims there are 2 alleles for this protein although the reality of this is that there are about 49 or so known variations of this protein (or in other words, over 49 different ways this protein manifests itself in people) and therefore there are probably far more alleles than just two if you ask me. This is irritating to me because some people think there are literally 9ish or so phenotypes for eye color (therefore less than 5 genes), even though the reality is that there are actually over 30 genes for eye color known so far. Basic biology classes try to teach genetics in a recessive vs dominant fashion which is inaccurate (is an attempt to make it easier for the students). While there are "recessive" and "dominant" genes, there are so many variations for different gene alleles, which tells me it's not black and white as people want to think (but instead many shades of gray and very little B/W).

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Thank you for that information! You just answered another question for me that has been elusive for decades!
My first child is Rh-, and I'm Rh+. She swears her father was Rh+ also, thus years of confusion.
Nugget

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

It's also interesting how about 55% of men are thought to be heterogeneous for this trait, meaning their phenotype (according to mainstream genetics) would be +/- as opposed to homologous (-/- or +/+). Now if you and your husband were say type O+ and your child was AB- or something, that would be a cause for concern. What's your and your hubby's blood type, and what's your child's blood type? Just out of curiousity

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I'm A+ , if I remember correctly, and my daughter is A-. She insisted her dad(whom I was estranged from) was O+.
I went to the University Hospital during my pregnancy, and they took blood samples from both parents for their research program, and mentioned something about his blood that was unusual- I don't really remember what it was. They told me not to worry, that it wouldn't be a problem for us, but could be a problem in the future for our child. Guess that was Rh factor.
Nugget

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Hmm it could be a multitude of things that could be deemed "odd" about his blood, not necessarily just the Rh factor (or rather lack thereof). With that being said, we both have the same blood type (idk about my Rh phenotype however). I do happen to have many of the said Rh negative traits yet am Rh positive. I do think that the Rh negative connection is rather exaggerated tbh. Fascinating stuff nonetheless

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I recently read that a person can't have the 'alien abduction' experience unless BOTH of their parents were victims of abductions!
I personally think, like the Rh factor, this is more misinformation, but I do keep an open mind.
Your thoughts?
Nugget

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

I don't like to say that it's not possible because I think that's just absurd. Alien abductions from what I understand are often "within the family", due to certain bloodlines going back to the original blood line of people who's ancestors were abducted and raped, have the alien genes, etc. I think it's kept within specific family lines, and sometimes both parents may happen to go back to those original bloodlines but do both? Not all the time (probably not in most cases if you ask me). I'm still a noob with the whole alien research thing and such, yet I have spoken with an ICAR director who's from Europe a few times (who has some YT videos online as well) about some of my own experiences and such. That's where I get some of my information from

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

my mother and brother are both O negative blood types (RH negative) , my brother seams to be a magnet for the paranormal where as my mom hasnt experienced anything she would consider to be paranormal since she was a child. I am O positive blood type and like my brother seam to experience some strange things frequently. though alien abduction is something I dont think any of the three of us has ever experienced.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by xZombiexLovex

Not experiencing alien abductions is a good thing, I'm guessing! It sounds like a terrifying experience, to say the least!
Thanks for your response,
Nugget

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join