It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Guy Pretends To Be Black Guy And Wins Election In Predominantly Black District

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
A teacher once told me the most dumbest thing in the world :

You want to change the world go Vote....

TheGreazel.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Lanisius
According to the news story it was a "shocking" win. Why is it a "shocking" win? Because he was white? Isn't that a tad bit racist in and of itself?

I agree, why is this shocking?....maybe his campaign propaganda had ideas that were taken to be an honest attempt of good governance...maybe there were black voters that didn't care what color of skin he had, or, some that knew he was white and still didn't care....I think the local news media reaction was more telling than the story of... "colored fokes bein' da fool"....of course it was Houston, texas so everyone had a good racist laugh about it

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

TheGreazel
A teacher once told me the most dumbest thing in the world :

You want to change the world go Vote....

TheGreazel.

what do you expect her to say..."you want to change the world, pick up a gun" ???? you have a strange idea of dumb....what's your idea on how to change the world...go blow something up??....the world pretty much is filled up with that already

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Haha..yeah go vote!
What you dont understand is 99% of all "blowing up" is done by orders of tptb all over this world. Maybe we need some "blowing up a bank" instead. Im all for peace but this bastards are never ever gone give up their power unless the people take it back, and that is a difficult thing to do peacefully.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

All politicians run on false pretenses, so why should this guy be any different. If he never claimed to be black, then he didn't lie... he was just taking advantage of the ignorance and shallowness of his voting base. The Democrats have been doing that for years with Hispanics and Blacks, and the Republicans have been doing it for years with middle class Christian white people.
edit on 10-11-2013 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Imho its stupid way to elect leaders by voting.. Why cant we search for the most intellegent, most wise and breave to speak truth to ppl and whole world etc... insteed we have these who again, Imho never speaks the truth becouse it will not benefit them and also they understant some of the leaders perspectives but they use it as gain/business, human death is big business therefor. America is great example for this type but its all over the world, same idea is all over the world.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

JohnnySasaki

Nyiah
This is funny as hell, but also embarrassing. NOBODY bothered to check into this guy's background before they cast a vote?? And these types are among the effing morons putting the dipsh**s & greedy a-holes in Washington. Nuff said. I know it's everyone's right to vote as they please, but holy frick, you guys. No wonder we're in the toilet here. Maybe mandatory voter education classes is a better idea than I thought.

I keep saying you should have to have an IQ of over 130 to vote (proof required), and there should be a quiz on the candidate in question before your vote can be cast.

Before that happens lets make sure the candidates running for office can pass those tests as well.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I like how the black guy says that this is not good for democracy and the Constitution. Really? He is mad that he lost, despite the fact that he had won for 24 years based on his race. Surely his race was a factor, as this experiment proved. This just shows how stupid the majority of voters are, no matter what color they are. I do not know if your race affects your voting tendency, but anyone who would vote for someone based on race alone should not be allowed to vote. The problems in the world today are mainly caused by ignorant people. These people could change, as ignorance can be corrected, but I am not holding out much hope to be honest. This problem goes beyond race, like I said, and race should NOT be an issue, plain and simple.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Yes I saw this video recently people don't bother to think full stop, they vote with what their hearts not their heads unfortunately.

It appears though that the techniques utilized in the past by politicians are slowly being turned against themselves, and it is mightily entertaining I must say.

This situation reminds me of an Old English Idiom :

What's good for the goose (is good for the gander). (American & Australian old-fashioned)
something that you say to suggest that if a particular type of behaviour is acceptable for one person, it should also be acceptable for another person If your husband can go out with his friends, then surely you can go out with yours. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

idioms.thefreedictionary.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">idioms.thefreedictionary.com...

At least there is a positive to come out of this, maybe a few more people will pay closer attention
to the ads and pamphlets next time around, especially the language used and imagery oh and don't forget the small print.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Obama pretended to be a leader.
McCain pretended to be sane.
Clinton pretended to be moral.
Cheney pretended to be human.

Why dis on this guy?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

elouina
reply to post by theantediluvian

You know what? Just take it for what it is, funny... Did any of us say it was right to do? In fact, I stated that it was deceptive. But the people who voted for him were a bunch of num nuts also, and got what they deserved. Come next election maybe they will have learned a valuable lesson and become informed voters?

(Yeah maybe learn to look for the made in Africa tag next time around. True? LOL...)

edit on 9-11-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

Have you learned a lesson in your voting life ?

Or do you still think Rush Limbaugh, Karl Rove, Dick Cheney,
Wayne LaPierre, Alex Jones, Michael Savage, Fox News and the entire
Rightwing owned AM radio band have your best interest at heart ?

Considering that they along with Big Oil are in charge of the spin.
That's some wonderful voting advice you must get .
Fool me once, shame on W... Fool me since Reagan ?
That's not even trying to understand propaganda.

Hi Beezer, gave you a star just because if it were you who made the Tea Party
decisions for this country and not oil billionaires , I'd feel a LOT better.

edit on 10-11-2013 by sealing because: Hello to Beezanator

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

JohnnySasaki

Nyiah
This is funny as hell, but also embarrassing. NOBODY bothered to check into this guy's background before they cast a vote?? And these types are among the effing morons putting the dipsh**s & greedy a-holes in Washington. Nuff said. I know it's everyone's right to vote as they please, but holy frick, you guys. No wonder we're in the toilet here. Maybe mandatory voter education classes is a better idea than I thought.

I keep saying you should have to have an IQ of over 130 to vote (proof required), and there should be a quiz on the candidate in question before your vote can be cast.

a high IQ is not always what it is made out to be. you need to have common sense to temper the IQ.
there are a lot of highly intelligent people that don't have common sense.

when i was in high school, i hung out with one guy that was in the gifted program and had his choice of colleges that accepted him.
his folks bought him a old dodge dart, he decided he wanted to restore from the ground up, and turn into a mild hot rod.
he got into the interior under the dash cutting wires. i told him he needs to mark them so he knew where they went. he told me to shut up and mind my own business. that car still sits behind his house with the wires hanging down under the dash.

point is just because you have a high intellect, doesn't make you necessarily more capable to make the right decision, than those with a average intellect.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

sealing

Hi Beezer, gave you a star just because if it were you who made the Tea Party
decisions for this country and not oil billionaires , I'd feel a LOT better.

edit on 10-11-2013 by sealing because: Hello to Beezanator

If more people realized that they HAD the power, authority to enact changes (small and large) then I think the world would be a much better place.

But we've ceded so much authority and control.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I would not be so happy if i were you, this is the kind of practice which goes on in 3rd world countries...voting their same caste/creed/religion ... You guys are evolving backwards

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

It's all good in their minds because it somehow proves that black people are racist?

And they get to call black people dumb and "low information voters"....don't forget that.

It's funny how they think they are being sly when their racism is so blatantly clear.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Americans politics are politics of deception, somebody was smart enough to used them in his own personal advantage and what is shows? it shows that people do not think when they vote among other things.

People tend to be visual so they are more susceptible to propaganda, now you can understand why TV is a powerful tool when it comes to influencing behavior and opinions.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

SyxDaliGee

Political Madness? Yah, Hilarious? Hell Yah! LOL! Racisist? No. He did what ALL Politicos do, LIE! That's what they are good at, and that's what people KEEP Falling for.Lies. Frickin Disgusting. But Koodos to that Guy! LOL!!!

Syx.

He never lied, so that statement is false. I seems he does understand that the majority of Americans can barely keep the drool in their mouth much less vote with any intelligence. Once again, this is on the people, and it is the people that will fail this country as they vote in, and continue to vote in those who will hurt this country in the long run.

But in this case there might be silver lining to it all in this guy is a new outsider that just might really want to do good, where the ones that have been voted in over and over, and have failed over and over are out....

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by BlackCommander

Exactly.

People sign up for an orwellian police state.

This supports the experiment that Mark dice is doing with field surveys.

edit on 9-11-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

No sh_t I had a tear in my eye at the end of that video lol, thank god for the guy at the end. What kind of world do we live in..............this is depressing

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Kali74
somehow proves that black people are racist?

Those that voted based on it are racist ... stupid .... uninformed .... take your pick.
It is what it is.

AlienScience
It's funny how they think they are being sly when their racism is so blatantly clear.

It's funny how you ignore the real racism going on ... the voters racist voting practices ...
but instead say the real racists are those who point out the racism of the voters.
Spin spin spin.

edit on 11/10/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

AlienScience
reply to post by Kali74

It's all good in their minds because it somehow proves that black people are racist?

And they get to call black people dumb and "low information voters"....don't forget that.

All races are racist to a point, but it is only the majority race that is actually called racist. I'm sure in the next 200 years that torch will be passed to the Latino's as they become the majority race.

A good example is the company FUBU where they have " received several honors for their entrepreneurial achievements. These include two Congressional Awards, two NAACP Awards, the Pratt Institute Award, the Christopher Wallace Award, and many others..." Could you imagine the up roar if we swapped the word black for white in their company title?

If we made everyone purple we would still see areas where people are literally ignorant to anything around them. No matter what color an area represent when we see the total lack of education, morality, and personal drive in what ever culture has evolved in that area we also see pure ignorance of the masses that sharks like to feed on. Whether politicians, businesses or even with each other they are all in a frenzy during their feed and rightly so.

Just look at pawnshops and rent to own stores that thrive in these areas.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join