It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: 'This Is a Bad Deal--a Very, Very Bad Deal'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
He's back & he's not at all happy because the US is having nuclear talks with Iran in Geneva. Netanyahooo is under the impression Iran is the victor because possibly some sanctions may be lifted while Iran is still allowed to maintain its nuclear program. As if the sanctions Iran suffered was all sunshine & kittens.

I suspect Mossad will strike Iran's nuclear facility sooner or later.

m.weeklystandard.com...

"I met Secretary Kerry right before he leaves to Geneva," said Netanyhau. "I reminded him that he said that no deal is better than a bad deal. That the deal that is being discussed in Geneva right now is a bad deal. It’s a very bad deal. Iran is not required to take apart even one centrifuge. But the international community is relieving sanctions on Iran for the first time after many years. Iran gets everything that it wanted at this stage and it pays nothing. And this is when Iran is under severe pressure. I urge Secretary Kerry not to rush to sign, to wait, to reconsider, to get a good deal. But this is a bad deal--a very, very bad deal. It’s the deal of a century for Iran; it’s a very dangerous and bad deal for peace and the international community."

edit on 8-11-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Netty is a sore loser. If he really wanted to get something done he'd make a state visit to Iran, hoist a few with his hosts, and try to heal the wounds that everyone in the region suffers. Muslims and Jews really should come to some kind of understanding, which reminds me of a thread idea. Hmmmmmm.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
He's just PO'd that Israel isn't dictating international policy via its puppet, the US.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Poor little Benny sounds upset. Could it be that the world has finally saw through the Iran is months to years away from getting the bomb like Benny has been saying for decades? Americans are fed up with war we have gone broke and our military is worn out. It's time the White House told Israel if you want to fight Iran the do it just leave America out of it.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Never thought I'd get to use this one again

Netanyahu is probably the biggest threat to peace on this planet , my feeling about this man cannot be put into words without me getting banned so I'll just say the sooner he's gone the better I'll feel .

It's time the world woke up to what's going on over there before it's too late , the US and UK need to stop supporting this war criminal and his despotic regime

What about Israel's nukes?

edit on 8-11-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Aleister
reply to post by Swills

Netty is a sore loser. If he really wanted to get something done he'd make a state visit to Iran, hoist a few with his hosts, and try to heal the wounds that everyone in the region suffers. Muslims and Jews really should come to some kind of understanding, which reminds me of a thread idea. Hmmmmmm.

Muslims and Jews don't have a problem it's Muslims and Zionist that have a problem. That is what the Jews in Iran say like when they told Israel our faith isn't for sale. If you look back in history the Jews always went to the Muslims for protection from the Christians.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

You're right on this one, Buster. Bibi has claimed supposed timelines and milestones for Iran's nuclear progression a few too many times now to be taken seriously anymore.

It's like a user on a website claiming personal conviction and absolute belief in xx date as when some big doom will happen. People may be scared the first time ....they may even take notice the second. By the 3rd, people wonder why something hadn't been done about the crank by those with power to do it.

It's just a tragedy that Bibi isn't a commentator but leader of a nation with 8 million people. They suffer his losses or misjudgments.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Iran gets everything that it wanted at this stage and it pays nothing.

Oh the irony.

Maybe Israel should have a good look in the mirror.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I'm honestly torn.

One the one hand, I don't want to see terrorist nations get hold of a nuclear weapon.

But then I look at our own country and shake my head.

The world is f###ed either way you slice it.

Seems like we can't go a single day without hating or fighting someone.

*Sigh*

Just another day in Oceania

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

beezzer
I'm honestly torn.

One the one hand, I don't want to see terrorist nations get hold of a nuclear weapon.

Um, but doesn't Israel have nukes?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Good for Iran.
Maybe the terrorists in Israel could take a page out of the Iranian playbook, and live and let live.
Benny can sit on it.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I suspect Mossad will strike Iran's nuclear facility sooner or later.

While its in operation, or not? I kind of doubt it. That would contaminate the entire region of which Israel's a part. Before somebody says "they did it before"… yah but the nuclear plant in Iraq wasn't loaded with fuel rods yet. Big difference.

Thats why we are in the ping pong match in the media. Its too late to hit the facility. Suffering massive fallout from Iran's reactor would make their worst nuke fears a reality by their own hand. Kind of missed that boat, lol. Now Israel is reduced to crying in the media 'bout how threatening all that electric power is to their lifestyle. Bwah Wah…

I no longer care what Israel wants or thinks. They should just shut up already and occupy their own territory for a change without constantly stealing the world stage with their imaginary monsters in the closet. Israel is such a small country. You don't see Bali or The Dominican Republic spouting off all the time about what some country far away is going to do to them.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

gortex
reply to post by Swills

Never thought I'd get to use this one again

Netanyahu is probably the biggest threat to peace on this planet , my feeling about this man cannot be put into words without me getting banned so I'll just say the sooner he's gone the better I'll feel .

It's time the world woke up to what's going on over there before it's too late , the US and UK need to stop supporting this war criminal and his despotic regime

What about Israel's nukes?

edit on 8-11-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)
Netanyahu has the most evil voice i have ever heard. If satan had a voice it would be netanyahu's.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Um, but doesn't Israel have nukes?

Shhh it's a secret

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Speaking of Israel--the findings that Arafat from Palestine WAS poisoned by radiation--does anyone think Israel Didn't do it? I think of course they did. He was their enemy.

I know a bit off-topic, but still in relation to Netty's enemies.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Whoever did litvinenko did arafat. My money is on the brits.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

beezzer
I'm honestly torn.

But then I look at our own country and shake my head.

The world is f###ed either way you slice it.

Seems like we can't go a single day without hating or fighting someone.

*Sigh*

Just another day in Oceania

Terrorist nations already have nuclear weapons who is to say it's Americas job to do anything about it? If we started minding our own business we wouldn't have so much to worry about.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Whoever did litvinenko did arafat. My money is on the brits.

Arafat was in the custody of the Israeli army for the last two years of his life. Small chance anyone but the Israelis doing it.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Well, this isn't going to end well.
Regardless of whos side you are on.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Swills

Iran gets everything that it wanted at this stage and it pays nothing.

Leader of the biggest welfare state calling the kettle black?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join