It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: 'This Is a Bad Deal--a Very, Very Bad Deal'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

Being produced during the decay of naturally occurring uranium-238, polonium-210 is widely distributed in small amounts in the earth's crust. Although it can be produced by the chemical processing of uranium ores or minerals, uranium ores contain less than 0.1 mg Po-210 per ton. Because Po-210 is produced from the decay of radon-222 gas, it can be found in the atmosphere from which it is deposited on the earth's surface. Although direct root uptake by plants is generally small, Po-210 can be deposited on broad-leaved vegetables. Deposition from the atmosphere on tobacco leaves results in elevated concentrations of Po-210 in tobacco smoke. There are tiny amounts of Po-210 in our bodies.

www.iaea.org...

As stated Arafat had levels far exceeding than expected from "natural" means.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I thought the pollonium used to poison people was produced in a nuclear reactor.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Although it can be produced by the chemical processing of uranium ores or minerals, uranium ores contain less than 0.1 mg Po-210 per ton.

From post a few above.

Polonium may now be made in milligram amounts in this procedure which uses high neutron fluxes found in nuclear reactors. Only about 100 grams are produced each year, making polonium exceedingly rare.
www.iaea.org...
I don't guess I see what you are really trying to get at...

And radioactive materials get bought and sold and thus get moved all over the place, so...?
edit on 11/8/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Im trying to say that you can not buy pollonium from any country without a nuclear reactor,thats if you can buy it at all. Its not something you can go out and gather yourself. So this poisoning,i beleive was sanctioned at the very highest level.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Yes, I do too....

I apologize again for taking this sideways tangent to the OP.
edit on 11/8/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Netanyahoo lives in a constant state of paranoia and people of Israel are going to be the ones paying the severe consequences of this frightened paranoid man's childish behavior and actions.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

beezzer
I'm honestly torn.

One the one hand, I don't want to see terrorist nations get hold of a nuclear weapon.

But then I look at our own country and shake my head.

The world is f###ed either way you slice it.

Seems like we can't go a single day without hating or fighting someone.

*Sigh*

Just another day in Oceania

The great strength of a state like Iran is that it forces those who fear it to imitate it. To me it seems that all of this 911, Iraq, Afghanistan and all that has unfolded as a result like the Patriot act NSA, DHS etc.. have all been in line with an invasion of Iran. In that it seems we no longer carry the moral right even if it is just a perceived repression it may well have ended the America we were raised to know and love. Once you surrender liberties you don't get them back without a fight.

I for one would lay down my life in defense of this country without question . Just drive by any school during recess or attend any large gathering. You will quickly see what is really at stake. However how many countries have fallen due to a perceived repression? How long can we stand in a world where most non Americans think we committed or allowed 911 as a pretext for aggressive war against defenseless nations. A world where we are seen as the most repressive government on Earth? Don't these notions threaten our children's futures. My children do not deserve a life in the dirt or war in their streets.

History says one thing over and over, and that is that tyranny either perceived or real will not stand for long even if the cost is millions of lives!

The world absolutely hates Nazis and that is how we are perceived in today's world!

What is the true cost of raining he ll on Iran? I am sorry but Israel should burn before we surrender the USA!

Invasion and occupation are serious crimes, a crime of aggression under the UN Charter. Aggression was defined under the Nuremberg principles and by the judges at Nuremberg as the supreme international crime.

Look at the absolute chaos today in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Syria, ask yourself who is responsible – and if these are in fact crimes for which people should be held criminally responsible? These are questions being asked in the world today!

We are a powerful but fragile nation and hardly able to combat a united front.

Russia et al have already openly stated that an attack on Tehran would be considered an attack on Moscow. You have never been closer to seeing open war in your streets than you are right now Beezer!

www.israelnationalnews.com...
Russia has given Iran its bear hug and warns Israel and the West that an attack on Tehran would be considered an attack on Moscow.

It is not just America at risk. Imagine the unraveling that would occur in the world if the US was to falter in the slightest.

If a nuke did ever find its way to Israel then there would be nothing left of Iran but scorched earth. This is more than enough to keep Israel safe and sound.

I think we should approach these issues with an intent for peaceful resolution of the issues. Those who stand apposed will be ousted by their true colors and should be left by the wayside or taken out of this world.

It is a sad day when Americans see Russia as holding the moral high ground! It wont stand unless you allow a Gestapo like system to rule the day and we know where that leads, I hope.

edit on 9-11-2013 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I'm in no way a Netan-yahoo supporter, but he's right. It is a bad deal. Obama is a Muslim sympathizer. This deal with Iran will come back to bite US in the ass. Maybe not next week or next month, but it will, mark my words.
edit on 9-11-2013 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

It most certainly will. There are many in the world that make sure of that! You know when you lay with wolves etc.. I would be very surprised if gas does not hit $10.00 a gallon and we see another great depression. The Saudis are pissed about this one!
edit on 9-11-2013 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Donkey_Dean
I would be very surprised if gas does not hit $10.00 a gallon

As a German I can just envy your cheap gas. We already pay more than 7$ per gallon since years.
And countries like France are even more expensive.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
My money is on Bunyamin to make the eternal peace happen under his watch .

Unfortunately who ever is advising Bibi have a different agenda it seems .

I suppose Israel needs change badly and she will change her policies to suit her needs .

It would be extremely surprising if Iran is attacked by Israel , I would not put any money on that .

Besides , If Israel changes her policies then Iran will also have to change policies too .

Iran would never in a million years would attack Israel directly , it's not Iranian style to attack non muslims anyhow .

Instead Iranian political dynamics will allow their internal opposition to gather a positive momentum against their own bias i.e USA the Great Satan ( pun intented .)

Ironically , The Great Satan a.k.a USA is somewhat looking more Angelic to discerning eyes in Iran .

On Israeli front , people are more fed up then ever and this might be the catalyst that is needed to break the deadlock within Israeli politics .

meh , over all a positive development for all concerned .

Obama , you're my hero would of said someone .

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
This @ss hat deserves a good butt kicking (very much like the US government) sadly the innocent Israeli people will be the losers in this matter...but sooner or later the same will be said of the innocent American people. It's really disgusting how many governments of the world sit in their fortresses on top of the mountain and sit and watch as the tsunami's come and destroy the people of the different countries of the Earth. The "leaders" are just so disconnected from the people.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Not going to happen, religious dogma will reign supreme above humanity unfortunately for some , without it some would have nothing whatsoever to support their reasons to justify their actions.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Buzzing like annoying flies every now and then, this yahoo SHOULD really start learning to shut the hell up for good.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

reply to post by Swills

Iran gets everything that it wanted at this stage and it pays nothing.

There are probably many hidden costs, for Iran to eat, in the deal. I think that I look at Iran and Israel about the same way. I don't have much love for Islam, in general, because I see it as a tool of oppression and inequality. Israel is also delivering oppression and inequality.

Everyday, the Palestinian people probably say 'This Is a Bad Deal--a Very, Very Bad Deal'.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

gortex
reply to post by Swills

Never thought I'd get to use this one again

Netanyahu is probably the biggest threat to peace on this planet , my feeling about this man cannot be put into words without me getting banned so I'll just say the sooner he's gone the better I'll feel .

It's time the world woke up to what's going on over there before it's too late , the US and UK need to stop supporting this war criminal and his despotic regime

What about Israel's nukes?

edit on 8-11-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

Is Netanyahu a puppet of the cabal?

Is Kim Jong Il less of a threat?

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
An iranian TV channel airing some animation about striking Israel should be of no importance comparing to all the crimes that happend in service and by Israel and are still happening against the people of the region ;in the other hand Israel had a record of striking targets in other countries ,and they didn't threaten to do it they just did it .

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

intrepid

beezzer
I'm honestly torn.

One the one hand, I don't want to see terrorist nations get hold of a nuclear weapon.

Um, but doesn't Israel have nukes?

and Pakistan and India and the U.K. and the U.S....

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
IMO Israel is one of the worst allies the US could possibly have. I understand their location and strategic importance, but they are only out for themselves. They are a selfish country, more or less. The ONLY reason they are allies with the US is because of what the US gives them and does for them. They wouldn't be a country if it were not for US aid, and that is a fact. They would not have won any of the conflicts they were involved in.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Predictably enough, there wasn't a deal between Iran and the 5+1 group.
There never was going to be one, since the negotiations weren't fair to begin with.
There were 4 (four) Israeli representatives (US, UK, France, and Germany), two independent ones (Russia and China) and Iran itself. As a matter of fact it should be called the Iran with 4+2 group

Good news for Israel, bad news for the rest of the world's people.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join