It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama personally apologizes for Americans losing health coverage

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I saw the video of him 'appologizing' this morning.

He said 'I GOT BURNED'. ???? What the hell ...?????

HE got burned? Could this guy be any more stuck on himself?

No, he didn't get burned. He still has his high power insurance.

MILLIONS of AMERICANS got burned. Not him. GAWD he sux .....

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Don't know much about Romney do you. Mitt Romney Says He Could Wage War on Iran Without Congress' Approval And seeing how he is an old college buddy of Netanyahu and Israel gave millions to his election it's no shock he does the Israeli two step.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Oh and one more thing. Looks like Obama wants to bribe everyone now so they soon forget. He NOW wants to raise the minimum wage to $10 an hour. What timing huh? Why not sooner? I guess this is part of the cleanup in isle 10?

Yes heaven forbid if people start making a wage they can live on. Min wage has been virtually stagnant since the 80's. These deadbeat companies like McDonalds and Walmart need to pay their people more so they can get off Fed aid.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

What a crock of steaming phoo-ey!
His lips are moving but he ain't sayin' s**t!

This is the best we've got?
Not on your nelly. We are being played by this one, as we have been by every
one before him!

Are his eyebrows even real? And what it with the eyeliner?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
yeah right...he is sobbing crocodile tears...

here's why...
0bama was promised $80 Billion in reelection funds by Pfizer (Drug Maker Multi-National Corp)
find that fact here: www.ijreview.com...

...We already know from leaked Pfizer lobbyist memos that they were going to pledge $80 billion to Obama’s reelection efforts if he were to pass the ACA. So, essentially, the fact that Obama’s action of forcing military families away from Tricare and towards these public sector insurance ‘alternatives’, shows who he really serves. ...

That’s correct, he serves the unionized defense contractors (as long as they serve him in return), and he serves public sector companies and Wall Street-owned major medical companies, like Pfizer (also… as long as they serve him in return)....

so getting the Military families to sign up through the State 0bamacare 'exchanges' would get even more need to have the ACA passed into Law...mindless zombies like Peelosi ramrodded the bill into Law...so i wonder what her cut was?

what this current mea-culpa is about is He is chagrined that he did not obfuscate or cloud the 'keep your coverage' issue enough...so that it is now coming back to bite him in the arse'

edit on 8-11-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Obama doesn't need to apologize, he can careless what the working tax payer wants this days, he is a second term president and second term presidents have to answer to nobody but their party base, that is why he is apologizing is not about the people is about the scare coming from that base party and next elections.

But rest assure that he will make everything good, but no helping the working class that his insurance is screwing but giving the Democratic party more votes when he dump millions of new welfare recipients with his immigration law in the system.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Well, its a decent start.
Maybe he can now start apologizing for all the other crap that he has brought down on the American People.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

My husband was surprised to know the back stabbing Obama have in storage for the military, retirees and families, the more I look at it, more I get the conclusion that the man true goal is to destroy the American nations tax payers and financially bound them to the corporate dictatorship.

I read the article you link too and this stick the most to me.

The Obama administration’s proposed defense budget calls for military families and retirees to pay sharply more for their healthcare, while leaving unionized civilian defense workers’ benefits untouched. The proposal is causing a major rift within the Pentagon, according to U.S. officials. Several congressional aides suggested the move is designed to increase the enrollment in Obamacare’s state-run insurance exchanges.

The disparity in treatment between civilian and uniformed personnel is causing a backlash within the military that could undermine recruitment and retention.”

The sad part of this tale is that Barack Obama clearly has no loyalty to his country, his ‘friends’, and most certainly the troops that would carry out his commands without question for the love of their home. It is clearly only profit and power that pulls him out of bed in the morning, and lulls him to sleep at night. How so?

The president we have, have no loyalties to the American nation, he was from childhood brainwashed to hate America and all that stand for as his Muslim roots and time spend outside the US, shows, that is enough to ring the bells.

The more you look at what he is been doing to the nation and the citizens the more you link one and one together.

And to think that I remember how angry and upset I was with Bush, at least Bush was born and raise in the US regardless of his links to the private interest, that he love so much.

Yes I been sarcastic

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Since he was brought up in this thread, I'd take R. Milhaus Nixon over this complete BS artist. Regardless, Nixon was a statesman with flaws, the current occupant is nothing but a soft-shoe peddler whose qualifications should have limited him to a barker in front of a San Francisco's North Beach strip joint.

You can't believe a word he says. "Statesman" just doesn't seem to apply to BO. The person holding that position in this administration is Valerie Jarrett - both are America haters.

With Nixon you had a bit of a conscience which I believe BO/VJ do not.

When Nixon was asked about JFK, he said "Both Lyndon and I wanted to be President, I just wasn't willing to kill to get the job."

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

LOL the irony of it all. Obama is not to blame folks, hes just the puppet doing what he's told. I don't like Obama or any administration but He's just the fall guy plain and simple. We all know that the hidden forces above him calls the shots. The insurance industry couldn't get a bailout like the banks so this was the next best thing. The next president will have to deal with it and then bail them out. They are bankrupt. This is a band aid to delay the inevitable.

Our nation is completely bankrupt and our reign of supremacy is rapidly coming to an end with the European nations wanting out of the dollar system. We are at our weakest and the other powerful nations know this.

Many of the comments are quite comical....do you really think your hatred for Obama is going to change anything in politics? We are not a democracy, never were. That's the 2nd biggest farce in the history of the world. (organized religion is 1st) Democracy was created to divide the public so they could get done what they wanted done with the illusion we had a voice.

Remember the truth is usually very simple with simple simple ideas, the execution is the brilliance of it. Getting people to blindly follow them to the so called slaughter of rights, money, peace etc. People still go running to the voting machines every 4 years thinking this new guy is going to make a difference lol. Except they are still linked to the same parties as before. No independents have a chance, they can't get on the ballots of all the states and they can't debate....why is that, what are the REP and DEM afraid of???

You do not choose the party candidate, you do not choose the president, your vote is strictly a poll to see where your head is. Thats why their are parties with different ideologies, your vote is a poll to see how to manipulate the public best. Behind closed doors all politicians work together to get done what needs to be done, this has been proven many times over and over.

We will never be truly liberated and free until we unite as brothers and sisters and take back what is ours. United we are stronger than any army Washington has!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Stormdancer777
Watch the video again notice how many times he looks down and what he is saying while looking down, every time you look down you are lying.

If he's really sorry, he'll pack his things and get out of the WH.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

beezzer
reply to post by elouina

Well, millions of Muricans can now take that apology and use that instead of thousands of dollars to pay for the mandated insurance that Emperor Obama decreed.

Or as TP, seeing that's about as good as it's worth. I wonder what would happen if someone told the Emperor he had no clothes...?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

FlyersFan
I saw the video of him 'appologizing' this morning.

He said 'I GOT BURNED'. ???? What the hell ...?????

HE got burned? Could this guy be any more stuck on himself?

No, he didn't get burned. He still has his high power insurance.

MILLIONS of AMERICANS got burned. Not him. GAWD he sux .....

I think what he meant was he got burnt making the deal to Satan to get him reelected. It's pretty hot in hell, after all.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Oldnslo

I am glad to bring Valerie Jarrett, she along with other of OB closes appointees are of shaky background when it comes to their links to certain groups of certain bad reputation in the middle east.

He sure keep that women very close to his bed side, I wonder why and what Ms. Obama have to say about it, but then again remember Bush and Condi?

Still Jarrett was behind the Benghazi "incident" along with Hillary and Panetta.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

buster2010
reply to post by elouina

Don't know much about Romney do you. Mitt Romney Says He Could Wage War on Iran Without Congress' Approval And seeing how he is an old college buddy of Netanyahu and Israel gave millions to his election it's no shock he does the Israeli two step.

Contrary to what the Obamanites would do, I would not agree with this and would not support Romney. How about those apples?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

buster2010
reply to post by elouina

Oh and one more thing. Looks like Obama wants to bribe everyone now so they soon forget. He NOW wants to raise the minimum wage to $10 an hour. What timing huh? Why not sooner? I guess this is part of the cleanup in isle 10?

Yes heaven forbid if people start making a wage they can live on. Min wage has been virtually stagnant since the 80's. These deadbeat companies like McDonalds and Walmart need to pay their people more so they can get off Fed aid.

And did I say it was wrong? I am saying look at the timing. It appears he is doing this to "buy" his supporters to make up for the bad Obamacare PR. And you are falling for this.

Why a SUDDEN jump to $10.10 is a bad idea. (We should be at $10 already, by the way.) The economy is bad, and Obamacare is going to cost businesses a fortune in one huge lump sum. You can't take how many years of mistakes and throw them onto a bad economy at once. It needs to be very, very gradual. If it is upped to $10.10 in one huge jump, unemployment will go up tremendously.

I admit minimum wax sux, but Obama has no clue how and when to fix things without destroying the economy. This would have to be purposeful or sheer stupidity.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

buster2010
reply to post by elouina

And did I say it was wrong? I am saying look at the timing. It appears he is doing this to "buy" his supporters to make up for the bad Obamacare PR. And you are falling for this.

Why a SUDDEN jump to $10.10 is a bad idea. (We should be at $10 already, by the way.) The economy is bad, and Obamacare is going to cost businesses a fortune in one huge lump sum already. You can't take how many years of mistakes and throw them onto a bad economy at once. It needs to be very, very gradual. If it is upped to $10.10 in one huge jump, unemployment will go up tremendously.

I admit minimum wage sux, but Obama has no clue how and when to fix things without destroying the economy. This would have to be purposeful or sheer stupidity.

65% of Americans disagree on his handling of the economy. What do those numbers tell you?
edit on 8-11-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Our Neighbors just had there coverage canceled, they have a baby that is due Next week. They were struggling as it was. Obama is ruining people's lives. What a dirt bag. Oh, I am sure all of Congress still has their coverage. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
No offence OP, but..."personally" and "apologizes" are a bit inaccurate. First, in my opinion, and apology requires saying the words, "I'm sorry that I lied" which this person didn't, and would never do. I don't buy his "I didn't know" that he pulls every time he is caught in a lie. If he doesn't know...he isn't doing his job. If he does know...he lied.

Second...a "personal" apology would have meant interrupting TV at about 8:00 PM with Mr. Obama at his podium and addressing the American people...personally. "I would like to apologize to every American citizen for lying to you about your health care coverage under ObamaCare. And, I would like to, in particular, address those who are losing their insurance. Today, I am executing an executive order releasing anyone who is losing their insurance from ObamaCare. This will allow them to keep their prefered health care plan for as long as they wish. Again...I apologize."

Wouldn't that be nice? Wouldn't that be what anyone should do? Wouldn't that be...presidential?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join