It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama personally apologizes for Americans losing health coverage

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

But the main stream republican vibe seems to be for a harder stance with syria/iran, hell it was then that started the last two messes.

Fact is you cant solve the mess now by voteing the same idiots who created the mess before.

Its a cycle of political stupidity.

Hell next election im sure some main stream republican will be voted in and you will all be crying for the democrates, and then next election after you will vote a democrate president in and you will cry you want the republicans back

Its a cycle a damef destructive one,

Fact is you need a third option.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

caseman1967
I'm curious about this and I do want to know.....who was the last president that was NOT a lawyer? And don't you all wish that Ron Paul was President now? I sure do.

Bush was the last of the non lawyers.

Clinton - lawyer

Nixon - lawyer

Ford - lawyer

FDR - lawyer ........

Presidents of the United States by occupation

edit on Nov-07-2013 by xuenchen because:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

They all want war, again didn't you see the effort just a couple months ago by the current administration? It's all part of the agenda and anyone who speaks against this agenda is an "extremist" according to them.
edit on 7-11-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Wookiep

They all want war, again didn't you see the effort just a couple months ago by the current administration? It's all part of the agenda and anyone who says otherwise is an "extremist" according to them.

Yeah but obama and kerry whimped out (luckly)

Mccain would have ignored everyone and plowed ahead anyway.

Maybe it just delayed things? Who knows.

All im saying is i doubt thinks would be much diffrent if the sheep had voted the otherway and obama lost and im dam sure ATS would not be singing the praise of president Mccain. Eitherway you were stuffed.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
After watching the actual "apology" it was like having someone shoot you and as they stand over your body apologise for getting blood on the carpet.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

They didn't wimp out.. they are just having to regroup.
Syria was all about clearing out a path to Iran. It was so unpopular with Americans that they have to find another way to do it that wont turn Americans against them. Even though American votes don't really affect who is put in office they still need the voters to vote to maintain an illusion. If people all vote third party and that candidate loses then the manipulation becomes obvious and they have a hostile population on their hands.

So even if we have no real voice it helps to keep us thinking we have some sort of control.
They didn't wimp out, they just had to come up with a new strategy. They were getting too comfortable and too lazy. So they will let Israel handle Syria (and keep pumping weapons to the "rebels") under the guise of keeping weapons from Hezbollah.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

beezzer
After watching the actual "apology" it was like having someone shoot you and as they stand over your body apologise for getting blood on the carpet.

Do you have a YouTube link? I would like to see this. Got it! (When I posted this, there was no video available.)

OMG I didn't have the entire apology, catch this folks? Faint... What happened to fixing things? It sounds like he wants to keep everyone in Obamacare.

"First of all, I meant what I said. And we worked hard to try to make sure that we implemented it properly. But obviously, we didn't do a good enough job, and I regret that," he said.

The president continued to stress that many plans currently offered on the individual market are subpar.

"Keep in mind that most of the folks who got these cancellation letters, they'll be able to get better care at the same cost or cheaper in these new marketplaces," he said. "Because they'll have more choice. They'll have more competition. They're part of a bigger pool. Insurance companies are going to be hungry for their business."

But he repeated several times that he regretted the situation.

"I regret very much that what we intended to do -- which is to make sure that everybody is moving into better plans because they want them, as opposed to because they're forced into it -- that, we weren't as clear as we needed to be in terms of the changes that were taking place," Obama said. "And I want to do everything we can to make sure that people are finding themselves in a good position, a better position than they were before this law happened

Obama Issues Apology For 'You Can Keep Your Plan' Promise

Entire interview - 4 minutes

edit on 7-11-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

this is an important one to remember.

Obviously we didn’t do a good enough job in terms of how we crafted the law," Obama said in the interview Thursday.

The Democratic controlled congress are the one responsible for this mess as they did not debate on it, work on it or in other words make sure it was even written properly before passing it. The Democrats, independents and a few RINO's did their best to keep minority republican hands off the bill who would have made sure the bill was prepared correctly and would work smoothly instead of forcing it on the whole populace so a mere 30 million young people and middle class could have insurance.

edit on 7-11-2013 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Yes I agree the president takes all the responsibility but the people are still getting screwed, apologies are like toilet paper readily available to wipe ones back side when it gets dirty, then we forget about the mess until the next need for toilet paper arise again.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Sort of like this? Deja Vue all over? Except this one got flushed down the toilet.

Oh and one more thing. Looks like Obama wants to bribe everyone now so they soon forget. He NOW wants to raise the minimum wage to $10 an hour. What timing huh? Why not sooner? I guess this is part of the cleanup in isle 10?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Watch the video again notice how many times he looks down and what he is saying while looking down, every time you look down you are lying.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Tell you what how about we let the UK have Obama?

You seem to defend him a lot so I am sure you would enjoy having him there.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I might believe him more if he addressed the nation but we all know he isn't sorry.

p.s I would never believe him.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Stormdancer777
Watch the video again notice how many times he looks down and what he is saying while looking down, every time you look down you are lying.

Good point, at the beginning he talks about fixing things, but at the end he makes it sound like they will never get their old insurance back.

And speaking of promises to fix this. He promised this very thing in 2010. Should we expect more of the same?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Hey Obama,

How about an executive order to reverse Obamacare until you can come up with something that actually works and is affordable for the people.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
well guys last week there should have already been proceedings to impeach Obama as soon as he passed the executive order by passing congress for Carbon Emission global warming act because that entails taxes collect for the UN to which only congress can enact taxes on the people.

all the Lies, all the bull, all the Scandals (i.e. Benghazi, IRS targeting of political opponents, solar companies run by friends whihc eneded in disastor and of course a close friend of Michele O get the no bid contract for th e AHC website. need I say more?) and all the executive orders that by pass congress and remove the rights of Americans should be enough to impeach.

But NOOOOOO! everyone is to afraid of being labeled a racist if they try and impeach him.

Impeach him now!

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
He hasn't apologised at all.

He's passively said he's sorry about the situation. This is vastly different to apologising and taking responsibility for it. It's more politician weasel word speak, the same as saying 'mistakes have been made' or such like.

"I am sorry that they are finding themselves in this situation based on assurances they got from me"

No blame, no apology, no responsibility.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

ChesterJohn
well guys last week there should have already been proceedings to impeach Obama as soon as he passed the executive order by passing congress for Carbon Emission global warming act because that entails taxes collect for the UN to which only congress can enact taxes on the people.

all the Lies, all the bull, all the Scandals (i.e. Benghazi, IRS targeting of political opponents, solar companies run by friends whihc eneded in disastor and of course a close friend of Michele O get the no bid contract for th e AHC website. need I say more?) and all the executive orders that by pass congress and remove the rights of Americans should be enough to impeach.

But NOOOOOO! everyone is to afraid of being labeled a racist if they try and impeach him.

Impeach him now!

Some people say that I trash Obama too much. To be honest I have given up reporting all that is bad. There is overwhelmingly too much happening. I have known about this more recent EPA crap. I even reported when he threatened to bypass congress for this. And he did bypass congress like he said he would.

In another thread I mentioned off hand that Obama now has totally illegal classes for journalists to learn how to report on Obamacare.

When will it ever be enough? Just when?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

SecretWeapon

Tell you what how about we let the UK have Obama?

You seem to defend him a lot so I am sure you would enjoy having him there.

Hahhaha

American really cant seem to read can they? Your reading is worse than my spelling

At what point have a I defended him? Please tell me?

Ik scratching my head. I have said Obama sucks, but I have also said the other two republican canidates equally sucked.....yet that means I support Obama?

If you read carefully you will see that I said you were screwd eitherway you voted, not you were better off with Obama or that Obama is a great president only that your choices at the last two election were rubbish eitherway.

Also if you botherd to read you would note I said you needed a THIRD PARTY!.

Americans are so funny. There is no inbetween with you guys, its all one extreme or nothing.
edit on 8-11-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join