It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan Security Camera Nabs Bizarre Color-Shifting UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
encore

In October, one of the more interesting videos came from a Michigan man who claimed to capture UFOs on two occasions with his home security camera. The videos are quite vivid, depicting the strange objects continually changing colors and reportedly shining a beam of light to the ground.

link

Those were very decent video captures.

I find these interesting because the object gets a reaction from at least one dog and it lights up its surroundings. Then there's also a little bit of lens flare that only gives the perspective that it was a real object flying up in the air and not some laser being pointed at the camera from below.

That said, I find it too fortuitous that it was mostly dead on center of the frame and that it kept coming back to the center of the frame almost like it was performing for the camera. I think the object may be a remote controlled flying toy.

Either that or these were extremely lucky video captures.
edit on 7-11-2013 by reject because: additional information

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Amazing, You can hear the dogs in the background reacting to the object. Very strange, you've got to wonder what these things are doing. Cool find

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

This has been posted a couple of times with the general consensus being an RC toy .

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Great use of battery powered Christmas lights. Good centering in the frame too.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

how about this one? Can't figure this out. Is it real or is it fake? I am relatively new here so I don't know if this was already posted.
edit on 7-11-2013 by whitematrix because: Typos...

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Glassbender777
Amazing, You can hear the dogs in the background reacting to the object. Very strange, you've got to wonder what these things are doing. Cool find

Yea especially since the majority of security cameras don't have sound.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

These Michigan hoax videos have been posted numerous times. It's a deliberate hoax using a quad-copter with a green laser similar to this one:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Already posted:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please continue at the above linked thread.

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

whitematrix
how about this one? Can't figure this out. Is it real or is it fake?

That video was posted HERE and it's the same thing: quad-copter with LED lights. All hoaxes. They all look the same.

edit on 7-11-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

top topics

join