It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING: Demonic Influences

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I know the thread Religion, Faith and Theology and Conspiracies in Religions are not only about the Christian faith HOWEVER have you noticed that most/many threads at these two forums are about Christianity and the beliefs of Christianity?

Also take a look at who makes these threads. If you would pay attention, you will find that many (not all) people who start religious threads concerning Christianity and the Christian faith (which includes the bible) are not Christians. Have you noticed this? Do some research and you will find this to be true AND it appears to be the same people over and over again.

For someone who is not Christian but hangs out in these type of forums/threads that deal with the Christian faith and/or who starts threads about Christianity but yet they are not a Christian makes one to think they must have an agenda. It makes no sense why someone would start a thread or make a negative post concerning Christianity when they hate the Christian beliefs? AND frequently it is the same people who scream: “Stop pushing religion down my throat” but yet these same people hang around these religious forums and/or start a religious thread.

If someone has such beliefs why even read the thread at all? Why not find another thread or better yet stop coming to these religious forums? Why is that? I can think of a few reasons why:

1. To receive ATS recognition so they get their with stars, flags etc... (how pathetic).

2. These people love to argue..... not debate. They like stirring the fire so it burns hotter. People who hate Christians and attempt to post their hateful remarks against Christ and those who chose to follow Christ.

3. A demonic attempt to influence Christians to rethink their beliefs and to walk away from their faith.

I am not saying ATS is anti-Christ website just many of its members are. So to all Christians let this be a warning to you when visiting these religious forums at ATS. If you are new to the Christian faith and your faith in the Christian religion is not 100% secure I would recommend you stay away from these religious forums. They do not enlighten you but bring division and lies in their statements.

2 Corinthians 4:4 - Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

Those who follow Satan and his demons know what to do to bring doubt with your faith. There are many half truths on the internet and Youtube concerning the Christian faith. Be careful not to fall into their trap.

Ephesians 6:12 - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraudfinder

It's because believing that God doesn't exist, requires as much faith as believing he does exist. (without dying and coming back to life, you can't prove, or disprove the God/Heaven/Afterlife theory) - it's all faith or 'common sense' based on assumption.

Other than some 2/4000 year old books, God doesn't show himself in public much these days, so simple folk like ourselves have no way of knowing 100% for sure either way.

People with religion troll those without it, hoping for reassurance in their own beliefs.

People without religion troll those with it, hoping for reassureance in their own beliefs.

It's pure insecurity on both parts.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Beavers

It's because believing that God doesn't exist, requires as much faith as believing he does exist. (without dying and coming back to life, you can't prove, or disprove the God/Heaven/Afterlife theory) - it's all faith or 'common sense' based on assumption.

Other than some 2/4000 year old books, God doesn't show himself in public much these days, so simple folk like ourselves have no way of knowing 100% for sure either way.

People with religion troll those without it, hoping for reassurance in their own beliefs.

People without religion troll those with it, hoping for reassureance in their own beliefs.

It's pure insecurity on both parts.

So......are you a believer or disbeliever in the Christian faith?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I hang out on them because Religion is a Cancer on the human spirit, It is not original, If you fall for it you have fallen for someone elses version of the truth (when you should try and figure it out yourself).
I would love to read about other religions on ATS so I could also attack those religions also but seeing ATS is mainly western peoples you can expect Christianity to be the main religion talked about.
If you don't like other "attacking" Religion go to a Christian website where you can all agree.
We are demonic? because some of us think this way?....you have fallen for the biggest lie going.

Humanity FTW!!!
edit on 7-11-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Does it matter if someone says they are Christian or not? Why be so divisive? Can't we all just be humans looking for answers together just exactly like the countless generations before us?

Before you ask, I'm not Christian, but that doesn't make me a demon! I am just a human, promise x

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Its not only here but in the churches outside as well . I guess it comes from the kingdom cults . We see none christians preaching from the pulpits in churches and also taking up other spots within the church .(wheat,tares) I find it encouraging when I spot the ones you mention swooping into a thread .It at least tells me a brother or sister has something worth saying and satans minions have been dispatched to do their thing . But yea you are correct as to whats going on ...peace

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

boymonkey74
I hang out on them because Religion is a Cancer on the human spirit, It is not original, If you fall for it you have fallen for someone elses version of the truth (when you should try and figure it out yourself).
I would love to read about other religions on ATS so I could also attack those religions also but seeing ATS is mainly western peoples you can expect Christianity to be the main religion talked about.
If you don't like other "attacking" Religion go to a Christian website where you can all agree.
We are demonic? because some of us think this way?....you have fallen for the biggest lie going.

Humanity FTW!!!
edit on 7-11-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

Seconded

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Fraudfinder
For someone who is not Christian but hangs out in these type of forums/threads that deal with the Christian faith and/or who starts threads about Christianity but yet they are not a Christian makes one to think they must have an agenda.

It's a discussion forum so you will have people in the 'religion' forums discussing religious beliefs. They aren't all going to agree with you. That doesn't make them demonic. For all you know .. you could be wrong and/or under demonic influence. One persons 'truth' is another persons so called 'demonic influence'.

And just because a thread title says it's a discussion about CHristianity doesn't mean that only Christians need be in it .. likewise if a thread is discussing something Muslim it doesn't mean that only Muslims need to be in it ... same with Hindu or Wiccan or Buddhist or whatever.

I HAVE seen three or four posters (who I could name but I will not) who are not Christian but who come on and try to tell the Christians what their religion really says, why it's wrong, and why you should believe in a certain different religion. Their agenda is pathetically obvious. They do not discuss facts but only their version or morality and belief. When logically confronted with the errors of their arguments, they spit insults ("you are a piece of garbage atheist" ... "you are a polytheist" ... etc).

Discussion of facts that run counter to your beliefs isn't trolling. It's discussion.
Entering those discussions without acknowledging facts when presented .. that's trolling.
edit on 11/7/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

What a disappointment...I thought I was gonna be demonically influenced...but all I got was this...

DAMN! I didn't even get a fricken T-shirt!

You're a liar, I'm telling mum on you...

Å99

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

There is a simple answer. The Christian has a hope and continually seeks to confirm that hope. The Atheist has no hope, but is continually seeking to ensure that the hope of the Christian is not correct. Essentially, the Christian seeks the true Hope from faith (with evidence) and the Atheist hopes he is not wrong, continually trying to deny the hope of the Christian. The reason they keep coming back is because the truth is evident. When it becomes painfully evident, they will be required to either face truth or deny it completely. This is the ultimate end to anyone who rejects the truth.

Both are seeking the same answer. One denies ignorance and the other denies (ignores) truth. Ignorance is ignoring truth.

edit on 7-11-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

As usual the people who follow religion confuses truth with faith...

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

If there is only one truth, why does nobody agree on it? It can't be that obvious.

Religious study is a massive field, strewn with historical records, interpretations- lots of interpretations-, myth, faith, archaeology, sociology and cultural norms, as I'm sure you are well aware.
It's difficult (for me) to inquire, because of the usual Christian response which is a distinct lack of compassion and caring. How are we non-believers ever going to change our minds if those who think themselves expert in the matter clutch their frilly blouses like some Victorian ladies at the vicar's tea party, whilst squealing about demons???

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

boymonkey74

Truth is simple. Give and never take. Taking makes us a thief.

Galatians 5. Simple Truth.

13 You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh[a]; rather, serve one another humbly in love. 14 For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” 15 If you bite and devour each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other.

16 So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. 17 For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever[c] you want. 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

Nothing here that is not true. No law necessary if we love others. It's the truth that we need to recognize above all others.

edit on 7-11-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

beansidhe

If there is only one truth, why does nobody agree on it? It can't be that obvious.

Religious study is a massive field, strewn with historical records, interpretations- lots of interpretations-, myth, faith, archaeology, sociology and cultural norms, as I'm sure you are well aware.
It's difficult (for me) to inquire, because of the usual Christian response which is a distinct lack of compassion and caring. How are we non-believers ever going to change our minds if those who think themselves expert in the matter clutch their frilly blouses like some Victorian ladies at the vicar's tea party, whilst squealing about demons???

Truth is a double-edged sWord. See my last post. Truth IS simple.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Yes, I also believe I have noticed it also. Why is Christianity so attacked other than muslims, Buddhist, or any other religion on this site, we Christians must be doing something right
. Keep up the work Christians our Lord will not let us down.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

beansidhe

Truth is truth. If humans can't agree what is really truth then that's not a surprise.
And even if people agreed on what truth is, that doesn't mean that they got it right.
The human animal is exceptionally stupid and stubborn.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

beansidhe

Does it matter if someone says they are Christian or not? Why be so divisive? Can't we all just be humans looking for answers together just exactly like the countless generations before us?

Before you ask, I'm not Christian, but that doesn't make me a demon! I am just a human, promise x

Thank you for your reply. I do not think anyone who is not a Christian is a demon. '
'

Of course we are humans but many who say they are looking for answers are not doing it or they are just moving their lips spilling out hot air. Many don't want to know the truth and some try it for a week or two and then give up and say "Well I tried and it does not work; so that is proof there is no God." This is exactly what Satan wants you to do! It is a trap. A trap that leads you straight to hell.

But I also know there are a few who visit this site that not only have a rebellious spirit but also worship Satan and his demons. Now I guess you are going to ask, "How do you know", right? If you have the Holy Spirit within you; it guides you, speaks to you and helps you in identifying deceit and lies amongst other things. This along with prayer and teaching from the bible helps you to identify those who lie and attempt to pull you away from the truth or better yet..... keep you in darkness. Those who do not have the Holy spirit with them can not understand this. Many Christians also do not understand this because they too don't have the Holy Spirit within them.

God can see every man's heart and his true intentions. You can NOT fool God, his son or the Holy Spirit. They know you better than you know yourself. '
'

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

boymonkey74

Shhhh, be vewy vewy quiet....if you don't feed them they tend to dissapear back under the bridge from whence they came, unfortunately they tend to leave a messy word salad dressed in circular logic at your feet first....
It's like arguing with an Alzheimer's patient, they just keep repeating the same tired old nonsense over and over as though its a new piece of info.
If someone doesn't comprehend logic, there is little point in proffering it to them as an argument....
Still, big ol' star for the boymonkey74 for speaking the TRUTH

Wave of pointless bible passages in 5,4,3....

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

For someone who is not Christian but hangs out in these type of forums/threads that deal with the Christian faith and/or who starts threads about Christianity but yet they are not a Christian makes one to think they must have an agenda. It makes no sense why someone would start a thread or make a negative post concerning Christianity when they hate the Christian beliefs? AND frequently it is the same people who scream: “Stop pushing religion down my throat” but yet these same people hang around these religious forums and/or start a religious thread.

Yes, we have an agenda. To expose the truth of how religions are control tools, when and if they are.

MANY of us come here to try to wrap our heads around ALL of the various styles, dogmas, worldviews, thought patterns, and education 'religious' people have received.

You are correct in that this is NOT the "Christianty is Great" forum!! It is for discussion of ALL religiosity, faiths, and theology. As others have said, it's a HUGE endeavor to uncover all of the stuff that has been born from religion.

I COME HERE (and assume I'm probably one of those who YOU are accusing/assessing here) to learn, and to share what I HAVE LEARNED. Your 'reasons' as suggested below are ridiculous, and utterly biased.

If someone has such beliefs why even read the thread at all? Why not find another thread or better yet stop coming to these religious forums? Why is that? I can think of a few reasons why:

1. To receive ATS recognition so they get their with stars, flags etc... (how pathetic).

2. These people love to argue..... not debate. They like stirring the fire so it burns hotter. People who hate Christians and attempt to post their hateful remarks against Christ and those who chose to follow Christ.

3. A demonic attempt to influence Christians to rethink their beliefs and to walk away from their faith.

Those are "troll" reasons. Those of us who come here daily, make thoughtful, provocative threads based on FACTS, are not being "hateful." We ARE trying to "destroy" IGNORANCE.

You want a debate? LET'S GO!:

1) for flags and stars? PLEASE. ATS is about revealing where ignorance reigns, and how to overcome it. Those of us who protest Christianity also protest OTHER RELIGIONS, for very good, sound reasons - such as children being taught they are sinners and deserve hell. From an emotional perspective THIS IS ABUSE. Flags and stars indeed. (Your impotence is showing.)

2) don't debate, but argue? to stir the fire hotter? The FIRE SHOULD BE HOT, because far, far too many so-called "Christians" don't have the SLIGHTEST broadness of education and background to actually UNDERSTAND their "faith". IIRC, all of the sages (including Jesus) said that it is appropriate to ask questions. BLIND FAITH IS NOT. If you can't take the heat, GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN. (Your thin skin is showing.)

3) LOLOLOL!!! Yeah, demonic influences. To try to help people extract themselves from the lies, false hopes, shame and self-loathing that is being pushed down their throats, or that they have WILLINGLY ADOPTED is NOT DEMONIC. EDIT: to highlight my correction to previous mistyped thought: It is NOT demonic. It's called education. (Your ignorance is showing.)

I am not saying ATS is anti-Christ website just many of its members are. So to all Christians let this be a warning to you when visiting these religious forums at ATS. If you are new to the Christian faith and your faith in the Christian religion is not 100% secure I would recommend you stay away from these religious forums. They do not enlighten you but bring division and lies in their statements.

ALL OF THIS ABOVE is hogwash, as applied to my threads, posts, and approach. Any person who decides to adopt a faith later in life had BETTER have done their homework before making that choice, lest they be deceived, psychologically manipulated, hurt, and misled by predator preachers (of ANY faith).

PREDATOR PREACHERS are the problem. Those of us who see past their predatory preaching, and happen to KNOW that they are skewing actual scripture - whether they are Muslim preachers, Protestant preachers in skinny jeans, or Priests wearing frocks - are obligated to speak up!

My aim is to give "Christians" 'the rest of the story'. Allowing someone to enter a trap and saying nothing to stop them when you KNOW what lies within, is letting down your fellow man.

The fact is that MOST CHRISTIAN CHURCHES have skewed the original, universal teachings of Jesus, which were simply to live by the Golden Rule.

Threatening people with hell-fire, telling them they were born sinners and are unworthy of the 'grace' of salvation they were given ("you don't really deserve it and never will"; or, conversely, "the only way to gain it is by saying a certain phrase, recruiting others, tithing, and self-loathing until the day you die") is ABUSIVE. Having people praying for "End Times" lends itself to VIOLENCE, or apathy against VIOLENCE - which is everyone's responsibility to protest.

Being human is NOT A CURSE. It is A GIFT, meant to be explored and examined by the living, into all corners, free of fear and shame.

Having said that, "SHAME ON YOU" for telling people to stay out of those corners.

To new Christians: Yes, you will find challenges to your faith here. If you are too fragile to deal with those challenges, definitely find another forum. HERE IS NOT where you will find unflagging support for your 'beliefs'. HERE IS WHERE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE CHALLENGED, deconstructed, examined, and discussed.

Demons, indeed.
*facepalm*

Now, if you'll excuse me, I was about to make a thread about how Shariah law has been skewed into a tool for oppression. From an essay written by a Muslim leader. I would suggest evangelical Christians have a look at it. THEN, I'm preparing one for addressing how Western Christians are IGNORING what's going on in the Middle East TO THEIR OWN CHRISTIAN BRETHREN - in order to "hasten" the fantasy "End Times."

edit on 11/7/13 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

the2ofusr1

Its not only here but in the churches outside as well . I guess it comes from the kingdom cults . We see none christians preaching from the pulpits in churches and also taking up other spots within the church .(wheat,tares) I find it encouraging when I spot the ones you mention swooping into a thread .It at least tells me a brother or sister has something worth saying and satans minions have been dispatched to do their thing . But yea you are correct as to whats going on ...peace

I am glad to see others agree. AND I know there are MANY pastors and preachers in the churches spewing lies and deceit but my brother rest assured that they will be dealt with and very harsh! Many have fooled and lied to the average Christian, why? MONEY!!! Another reason many Christians do not read and STUDY their bible. They go to church, sit on their bottoms, throw money at the church and think they are OK and they have a slot in heaven but in reality many are lost and in the same basket as non-believers.

When judgement comes from God, he will start within his own house first. People like Benny HINN or Kenneth COPELAND ministries and there are many more who will have a first class ticket straight to hell unless they repent and change.

BUT the unbelievers often judge all Christians as those I mention above but a true Christian can be identified and he/she searches out for churches where the Holy Spirit resides. Where true Christians meet and worship with others who are struggling. Many can not identify a true/real Christian. It takes the spirit of discernment which is a gift from God. Those who don't believe and worship Jesus the proper way do NOT have the spirit of discernment.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join