It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You think Obamacare is bad? Just wait!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
People are just waking up to what they were told would be bad news years ago: Obamacare. They scoffed at the tea party and conservatives in general, on cue, as they were told to do by the mass media covering for Obama, Reid, and Pelosi. Just wait -- this is only the beginning.

Do you honestly now think you haven't been lied to about coming loss of the dollar as the world reserve currency and the severe devaluation of the dollar that will follow almost immediately after? You think it is tough paying a comparatively tiny increase in health insurance costs per family -- how will you feel about paying $70,000 or more for the least expensive new car? All imports, which is almost everything you buy these days will double or triple in price within a week or less. The economy will come to a virtual stop overnight. Jobs will rapidly disappear as commerce virtually halts.

Worse, there will be little chance for personal escape -- getting out of the dollar and into other currency is going to be nearly impossible. The government is already getting ready for this. They know it is coming. In a few weeks for some, less for most, international wire transfers are going to be impossible to do. It will be a three day process, possibly longer. You think you will be able to exchange dollars or buy gold or buy silver when it happens? Not until the dust settles!!!!

Obamacare is just the tip of the iceberg -- much much worse is going to occur. You can't print trillions upon trillions of paper dollars without penalty. The ONLY reason it has worked so far is because the US dollar is the world reserve currency. That means to exchange currency they essentially have to use dollars today -- the dollar is built into the system. The day that changes the SHTF almost instantly. Hope you are getting ready now, once it starts, it will be too late.

I'm forever haunted by a trip I took to Cancun during the devaluation of the Mexican peso. It dropped about 30% the week before I went there. There was at least one day, I think maybe two, the week I was there that the pseo devalued 50% in a single day. It was going down so fast that we changed dollars to pesos twice a day -- and just enough to get through lunch on the first exchange and dinner for the other. If you haven't ever seen this type of thing happen first hand, you have no clue, literally no clue, as to how bad life can get when you are just another citizen , TRAPPED, and unable to protect your assets. I felt very badly for the citizens on the street corners trying to trade peos to dollar with the vacationers.

Only after this happens will the Obama scoffers understand what fiscal conservatives have been saying. The good times are nearly over. The move from the dollar to other currencies has already begun. Some countries have already agreed to exchanges in their own currencies -- bypassing the dollar completely. The only question now is when does it formally get declared and the severe devaluation begin?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I posted this once today, but I'm going to post it again. We are days away from it being too late. The elites plan to squeeze this country of every nickel before leaving it a dried-out Third World husk.

And, from the look of things, I expect the biggest and most powerful police state ever created to come down with the speed of a flyswatter.

Let me hasten to add, however, that there are some well-connected and knowledgeable people who claim that no one wants to see the US fail—they only want to see the criminal fascist cabal crash and burn—and that there are those who will come to our aid.

Jim Willie's Stunning Claim: The Game is Over! King Dollar is Dead!
The global resistance movement is accelerating with tremendous speed. Back in 2009, the Jackass stated that the first nations to depart the USDollar system would emerge as the leaders of the Next Chapter for the New Paradigm. The warning was that nations would find themselves in an urgent situation whereby maintaining the current USD/USTB system would bring about a death of their currency, bonds, banks, and economies. Conforming and adhering to the King Dollar allegiance would be a death sentence. In the last few months, since the retreat from the Taper Talk by the USFed, since the full outward adoption of QE to Infinity and ZIRP Forever, the world has come to conclude that the Reign of the King Dollar is over. They are noticing the collapse of the current system, due to continued hyper monetary inflation and full dependence on phony money, complete with amplified dispensation to the banker elite.

Alternatives to the USDollar are well along in design, approaching implementation for commerce, wherein the Gold Trade Standard will be installed. The impact waves will be powerful, sweeping aside the fiat paper currencies and their flimsy sovereign bond reinforcement, an implied foundation of debt. Never can a monetary system rest upon a debt foundation without a near complete destruction of capitalist systems. The hyper monetary inflation that has emerged as consensus central bank policy has resulted in global capital destruction, due to rising cost structure, a direct consequence of chronic monetary inflation of the exported variety. Monetary inflation kills capital. Exported monetary inflation kills foreign capital. The Jackass has challenged the clueless cast of economist hacks to rebuttal, but not a word has come. The QE to Infinity policy, with its rancid wreckage from ruinous bond monetization, is the epitome of capital destruction. The Keynesian School has presided over a ravaged field. The Von Mises School of sound money, of asset backed monetary systems, or Gold reinforced trade systems, will take over from the mad professors, the criminal bankers, and the narco dripped militarist hands.

Take what you will from this....

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I have a sinking feeling both of you are onto something that is going to change the way all of us live in the world today. We sit around and look for the little signs... the slight changes around us that set off our warning bells and by doing so I think we have missed the forest for the trees so to speak. Like the old "frog in boiling water" trick, we have watched and waited for some FINAL indication that we were beyond the tipping point but we weren't adding them all up to equal a grand finale.

Even those of us who have watched and are aware... we will still be caught out because really??? Most of us really never did seriously consider the complete decimation of our way of life. Not really. How could we? We have never had to contemplate the end of "America As We Know It". Who wasn't raised being told that we can never fail, America is the most powerful, we are the safest most secure society on the face of the planet? Most of us heard these things or something akin to them. We watched as other countries were decimated... as their people starved and fought for food, as their banks shut down, as their people struggled to survive, and never really wondered if that would be us one day.

I include myself in that. As much as I like to think I am aware and prepared... I am not. Not really.

I don't really know where to go after that. I guess that's pretty much all I have to say. You both bought up points worth thinking about and I hope upon hope that it isn't as bad as it is looking right now.
edit on 11/6/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BayesLike

I know exactly what you mean and what you fear, I now that the ACA is going to do some big damage perhaps irreversible, but when you tell people about this they will not listen, we are nothing but doomsday conspirators, because is been predicted for so long and been adverted with billions of dollars that the Fed gives away to Wall street every month and that money is no free.

Eventually will happen sooner than later.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The American medical/insurance complex has been doing massive damage for decades, why are you suddenly concerned about it now just because Obama got involved?

All imports, which is almost everything you buy these days will double or triple in price within a week or less

I bet you in a week nothing will be different.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Something to keep in mind. The Fed was to stop printing money in Sept in order to crash the economy again, but they didn't. Interesting.

The Fed note is not owned by the US, in fact, the US could abandon the dollar tomorrow, set up a new currency by leaving all the US proper deposits in tact, and shove the Fed under the bus. The Fed has no military except the US to help it recover its assets. When we made the deal with the devil many viewed the US's world position as to weak to sustain the 250 million dollars owed so they made a deal with the Fed. We still owe the money we made the deal with fed to avoid having to deal with.

Now, the US can simply drop the Fed as god and start over as there is no military in the world willing to take up their cause anymore. One night we could go to sleep and wake up with no more Fed-debt-notes (IOU's) in our accounts but instead have them replaced with the dreaded Amero, where the US, Canada and Mexico all pool their assets to secure their place and each country would be: debt free. The Fed would then "own" their dollars in the rest of the world, but not backed by US nukes it would seem they'd have little.

The US is the only country that could do this for two reasons: our ability to kill and the fact that the currency isn't ours. If the Amero were to be managed by anyone other then banks and compound interest, the people of north america would be ungodly rich: oil, gas, minerals, labor, food, guns, etc. Wall street would be a ghost town but would that be all that bad?

The problem is the facts. The IMF wants it all, each country to bow to them and the US makes that happen, only the US makes it happen in fact. So until Iran, Syria and NK are in the fold, the US stays alive in the fiat currency wars. When war launches with Iran, run from the dollar because the decision has been made to crash it.

What I said above means we avoid Iran's ruin. Some would die, but they'd be various figure heads and not common folks.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

maybe a week or two and things will be the same i think the OP is implying that the boat has taken on so much water now its inevitable it will sink,yes it may still be afloat a little longer but for how long is anyone's guess,and i think it was obamacare and not obama himself that he was referring to

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

This is where I would disagree.
I think they would start WW3 to avoid crashing the dollar.
But the crash is in the works and will certainly occur at some point in the future.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

What they were going to by Sept was to halt the QEs to the now too humongous to fail in Wall street, the response from the markets was a drop that was felt around the world, no too bad but enough to instill fear, the response by the Fed, to stop and keep funding the QEs.

That is the power in that Wall Street have on the Fed.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

As far as I know, I am the only one on ATS saying this, but Carbon Trading is the new reserve currency. Each country has biosphere reserves already set aside by UNSECO and the UN. A biosphere reserve is a carbon free zone that acts as the country's reserve currency once carbon credits are engaged. Here is why I say this:

There are two reasons that fit into Bible prophecy. Both situations must match the outcome. This is the process to make the enemy the footstool.

Global Financial Meltdown is a Prophecy. Moneychanger Run out of the Temple

Carbon Tax and the Mark of the Beast (6 protons, 6 electrons, 6 neutrons)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

So basically, replace a fiat currency made from paper and broken promises ...into one made from thin air and broken promises.

Hmm... Somehow, I don't see an improvement here anywhere?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Interesting comments all! The IMF has already floated a proposal about replacing the US dollar with SDRs. SDR stands for "Special Drawing Right." This concept of the SDR became real in 1969 as an IMF product which can be issued as the source of a loan. SDRs are valued by a weighted collection of currencies and can be converted to just about any currency.

SDR replacing the US dollar

It is argued that the dollar is vulnerable to swings in the domestic economy and to changes in U.S. policy. An SDR is a currency unit composed of several different national currencies. Specifically, they are part U.S. dollar, part yen, part British pound, and part euro. One could wonder how this would affect the U.S. because 60 percent of all food consumed by the US population is imported from other countries. In fact, a high percentage of most products consumed in the U.S. are imported.

And there are calls to include other important currencies in the SDR:

Russia, Brazil, India, and China currencies are not as of now included in SDR’s. However, Russian President Dmitry Medvedev has publically called for the inclusion of these four currencies into the SDR.

There is even a proposal for SDR based bonds to replace US Treasuries. It is believed SDRs will be able to stabalize prices of commodities like oil, probably because the are essentially an average of various currencies -- as one inflates others may deflate to compensate.

At the moment, the SDR allocation is small (about $200B) but that could change rapidly if there was a need to prevent a global currency collapse. A trial allocation at $2T has been suggested to see how well the SDR based system would work. The move away from the dollar is gaining strength due to US fiscal mismanagement and growing strength in other currencies. We may or may not end up with SDRs, but the dollars days are numbered. It's a question of when not if.

Here's some more info on SDRs from the IMF. IMF about SDRs

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

The bunch of idiot elitist running the US gov't were called out when Egypt wasn't buying into their idea of "arab spring" and threw out the CIA muslim brotherhood - and the public sentiment and almost mutiny of the US military over a Syria invasion (all to foment a WW3 scenario where the banksters could again start making money) leads me to think that the US globalist will allow the BRICS nations to actually invade the US (Russia and China will invade and "conquer" the US - but the chinese have been buying up property in fistfulls lately).

The USD is dead, and we will become the "conquered people" thanks to our gov't traitors - dems and repubs alike.

What is the percentage of americans that actually have a clue that we have been surrendered for the satanist elite that have been selected to run our country into the ground? Maybe 30 percent?

All the rest are busy twerking and texting on their Iphones. What a surprise it will be.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

BayesLike

I'm forever haunted by a trip I took to Cancun during the devaluation of the Mexican peso. It dropped about 30% the week before I went there. There was at least one day, I think maybe two, the week I was there that the pseo devalued 50% in a single day. It was going down so fast that we changed dollars to pesos twice a day -- and just enough to get through lunch on the first exchange and dinner for the other. If you haven't ever seen this type of thing happen first hand, you have no clue, literally no clue, as to how bad life can get when you are just another citizen , TRAPPED, and unable to protect your assets. I felt very badly for the citizens on the street corners trying to trade peos to dollar with the vacationers.

Yeah, so you saw first hand how it happens, that's good.

Most Americans have no Idea how utterly they are about to be screwed. Hell they won't even know what to do after the fact.

But let me give you guys a little hint, when you start seeing info spots like this on TV...

Consider yourselves punked. In the video they are "kindly" education the population that the NEW peso is much easier that fumbling around with all those thousands of worthless pesos. All you have to do is move the decimal over three places...LOL. How screwed up is that?

Edit to add: BTW it only took about 20 years for 98% of the Mexican population to forget that we are using newly compounded devalued currency, they are not seen as new pesos anymore, just pesos.

Get ready for the Amero people.

The Rat.
edit on 8-11-2013 by TucoTheRat because: Just move the decimal over three places

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I really don't have much to add except I heard lately America is now importing 40% of its' food stuffs; and we used to be the big world exporter... Just what I heard; no link and it could have been only certain items not in total?
Ethanol and corn go hand in hand... one gallon of gas with ethanol goes anywhere from 10 to 20% less miles per gallon but is great for a gas tax.. 10% more pumped.... Again no link I checked the mileage after I was told about the mix several years ago. There are still a very few states where gasoline can be purchased without ethanol. Check for yourself if you get the chance.

Anyone who has been to the grocery store lately can see how the dollar has either already been devalued or there is a shortage of just about everything if prices are the gauge..

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

crankyoldman
Something to keep in mind. The Fed was to stop printing money in Sept in order to crash the economy again, but they didn't. Interesting.

The Fed note is not owned by the US, in fact, the US could abandon the dollar tomorrow, set up a new currency by leaving all the US proper deposits in tact, and shove the Fed under the bus. The Fed has no military except the US to help it recover its assets. When we made the deal with the devil many viewed the US's world position as to weak to sustain the 250 million dollars owed so they made a deal with the Fed. We still owe the money we made the deal with fed to avoid having to deal with.

Now, the US can simply drop the Fed as god and start over as there is no military in the world willing to take up their cause anymore. One night we could go to sleep and wake up with no more Fed-debt-notes (IOU's) in our accounts but instead have them replaced with the dreaded Amero, where the US, Canada and Mexico all pool their assets to secure their place and each country would be: debt free. The Fed would then "own" their dollars in the rest of the world, but not backed by US nukes it would seem they'd have little.

The US is the only country that could do this for two reasons: our ability to kill and the fact that the currency isn't ours. If the Amero were to be managed by anyone other then banks and compound interest, the people of north america would be ungodly rich: oil, gas, minerals, labor, food, guns, etc. Wall street would be a ghost town but would that be all that bad?

The problem is the facts. The IMF wants it all, each country to bow to them and the US makes that happen, only the US makes it happen in fact. So until Iran, Syria and NK are in the fold, the US stays alive in the fiat currency wars. When war launches with Iran, run from the dollar because the decision has been made to crash it.

What I said above means we avoid Iran's ruin. Some would die, but they'd be various figure heads and not common folks.

I think if the US were to do that, some planes would hit some tall buildings VERY quickly!

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

CB328
The American medical/insurance complex has been doing massive damage for decades, why are you suddenly concerned about it now just because Obama got involved?

I bet you in a week nothing will be different.

Really? You do know that the ACA bill was designed by an INSURANCE COMPANY EXECUTIVE. I put that in bold because the cognitive dissonance will be painful for obamabots.

But I'm sure you know better. You probably carefully vetted the ACA just like you vetted your homosexual, Marxist muslim foreign agent president prior to voting for him.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

crankyoldman

The Fed notes are only a small fraction of the total money supply.

By far the larger is the electronic money created out of nothing by the banking complex, each time they extend a loan.

Electronic money is drawing rights against FED notes held in reserve by the banking system.

Except there's 33~35 dollars worth of drawing rights against each paper dollar held in reserves, at any one time.

Because banks are legally allowed to lend out, at interest, FED notes they do not posses.

You don't seem to understand that.

Why do you think banks fail and need bailing out?

They run out of paper IOUs with which to redeem their own non-corporeal, electronic IOUs.

You abolish the fed but keep the banks you've done absolutely nothing. Except, perhaps, setting up for a quick repeat of history.

Banking itself is inherently fraudulent and needs to be abolished just as outright, explicit slavery was.

Banking is the latest rebranding / reiteration of the age old institution of slavery. It is the most sophisticated system of institutionalised slavery in the history of mankind.

Capitalism does not, nay, can not exist where banks exist.

Only feudalism.

What you call capitalism? It's really neofeudalism.

Except the serfs don't realise their condition. Most of them even believe they too may someday join the plantation owners.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

This whole system will never be fixed right. The problem is this "every man for himself" mentality that many individuals feel. What I mean to say is, every person has their own opinion and will vote for their best interests. There will never be a system that will be able to cater to all the people all the time. It's just not possible.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Unless the USA does something Amazing with its econemy you were stuffed even before the ACA.

Defaults going to happen unless you can grow your econemy fast like after the debts incured dureing the great depression/Worldwar 2!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join