It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Secret Service Agent: “It’s Worse Than People Know...."

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Obama Secret Service Agent: "It's worse than people know"

But according to one of President Obama’s former body guards it’s much worse than we can even imagine.

Dan Bongino has protected numerous Presidents over his career, including President Obama. He has been within ear-shot of many a discussion in the Oval Office, but up until this administration has stayed out of the lime light. Apparently, however, the activities of this administration are so abhorrent that he could no longer keep quiet.

Bongino is so upset with what he witnessed that he is now running for Congress because he feels it’s the only way to take America back from the sycophants who have made every effort to enrich themselves with money and power at the expense of the American people.

Now, I'm always careful to post certain things because people ALWAYS have an agenda.... I've seen all kinds of things in government. But the direction that the country is going within this administration....within this current mindset....is truly frightening. A lot of people on ATS know that I am a hardened skeptic. But this cat-and-mouse game that is going on in this country right now is one conspiracy that is REAL. It has NOTHING to do with any alleged, mythical "elites." It's not TPTB. It's not bankers. It's not reptilian aliens. It's about a sector of subversive extremists who want to turn the US into a totalitarian police state. These people know that they cannot do this change openly. But in the past 15 years (not millenia like ridiculous CTs), they have pushed us to the brink of it by incrementally taking your rights without your notice. They are enslaving you before your very eyes....

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

ETA....by the way, I realize that I have linked a story from Alex Jones. Personally, I can't stand Alex Jones and I don't follow his rhetoric BS.

But all that aside....the info this SS agent is trying to bring to the public light is REAL. That is what I want you to focus on in this thread....not Alex Jones and his minions.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

There are two things wrong with this...

The first video is from The Blaze....as right wing as they get and the interview is conducted by Glenn Beck.

The second one is from Alex Jones who you pointed out should not be factored into the equation when watching the clip.

I'm afraid those two individuals ruin whatever credibility this guy may have had..

Should have stuck to just writing a book and leaving it at that. I believe more people would listen to what he has to say.

edit on 6-11-2013 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

I will be shocked if that former agent doesn't experience some sort of "accident". It takes a lot of guts to be a whistle blower in the Democratic Obama administration.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

Nothing will happen to him, plenty of books out there identifying the hypocrisy of this present administration. What in my opinion takes away from his message is that he wants to run for office and that the chose to go on these two shows. No democrat is going to pickup his book since he's started his book tour on a Glenn Beck show.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I embedded the video interview above. Dan Bongino Secret Service Agent.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

chrismarco

The first video is from The Blaze....as right wing as they get and the interview is conducted by Glenn Beck.

The second one is from Alex Jones who you pointed out should not be factored into the equation when watching the clip.

I'm afraid those two individuals ruin whatever credibility this guy may have had..

Should have stuck to just writing a book and leaving it at that. I believe more people would listen to what he has to say.

Please provide one example of Obama's "credibility"?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

chrismarco

I would tend to agree with you because I am not a Glenn Beck fan either (remember what I said earlier about agendas???
)

However, let's take a moment to look at this objectively. Let's say you witness something and you work in the President's detail...or may it came from someone in Congress. How would you disseminate that information to the rest of the world? If you go to the mainstream media, they will bury it. I *Promise* you that...

If you want to get your face on television to get to the greatest audience of people....you either YouTube it and hope it goes viral. Or you go to your President's enemies who have the ability to put your face on television. It goes back that whole "common enemy" theme. I'm guess that this guy doesn't give a whit about Glenn Beck and his political leanings. He just wants his story to be heard. He wants to wake people up and he is taking any avenue he can get to get the message out.

So what about his book then? I'm betting that his publisher is not a Democrat. Who knows....maybe he self-published. I haven't looked yet (don't have time at the moment) but I'd be interested in finding out because I don't like agendas. They tend to create a "cry wolf" atmosphere so that when someone REAL comes forward (like this guy seems to be), it gets dismissed as another political ploy in the whole Democrat-vs-Republican game.

However, as far as this guy's MESSAGE....he is spot on. I have seen some scary changes in DC....in the current climate. I've seen numerous people who once cared about civil liberties and pride in protecting the Constitution give way to "doing what you are told" so you don't end up on the wrong side when it all goes down. I've seen these things. It appears this guy has too....and he is talking.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Thank you very much!
(thumbs up!)

I'm not in a location where I could have done that...

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
You know... I really hate to be the ass to burst the bubble but... this was already posted.

Here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry... take care

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

You stated below...quote: "However, let's take a moment to look at this objectively...."

Your sources, Alex and Glen..are anything but objective. So anything they say has to be approached from that viewpoint.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

FraternitasSaturni
You know... I really hate to be the ass to burst the bubble but... this was already posted.

Here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry... take care

Ya know.. I hate to say it,but, I am REALLY going to enjoy being the h-hole (honest hole [think "mouth"]) to burst your little fantasy bubble that you're living in along with the rest of the people who insist upon this ignorance, but... These two threads are in different forums.
You hear that all you people out there?! DIFFERENT.........FORUMS!!!

In case you haven't figured it out by now... It's ok to post the same story in two different threads.

Congrats to CIAGypsy for posting this. You're almost there. Except you have not noticed that the changes, while ramped up since 9/11, have been going on much longer than just 15 years... And you can believe that without believing "millenia"... How about 50-100 years? Somewhere between the establishment of the Federal Reserve and the Assassination of JFK should at least be reasonable even for a so called skeptic.

But hey none of that matters. All that matters is that we have common ground to work from! I'll go with 15 years if that gets some to see that something needs to be done. If we could set things back to the way they were in 1998 that would be ok with me. Except keep the new laws in Washington state and Colorado XD Just end the drug war completely. We can't win it so its rediculous to allow those much needed billions to go in the hands of cartels and street gangs. That money plus the money spent fighting the war could go to educating the public and for treatment and plenty would be leftover for things like, o dunno, the deficit, free healthcare, feeding the poor, etc..not to mention putting more effort to catching real criminals. Children go missing every day, but we need to spend billions to stop that guy from getting high...yeah...ok...

Sorry that just one thing I didn't like about 1998...maybe a few other things but yeah, let's all band together and let the world hear out voices! We can call it "The Time-Travel Project". We want our freedoms back the way they were in 1998!

If it will get some "skeptics" onboard, then heck I'd be down with that!

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

mysterioustranger

You stated below...quote: "However, let's take a moment to look at this objectively...."

Your sources, Alex and Glen..are anything but objective. So anything they say has to be approached from that viewpoint.

You apparently didn't read closely. I specifically said that this isn't about Glenn Beck or Alex Jones. First of all, the Agent did an interview for Beck. Jones picked up the video and ran with it. I've already postulated the Agent's potential reasoning for doing the interview.

In my opinion, you are attempting to obfuscate the message which is directly from the source. The message is the purpose of the topic. Not Beck's agenda or Jones bandwagon.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

who is "they"?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

duesprimusvictorimmortali

who is "they"?

Well, the list would be quite long and varied, but I am specifically talking about the individuals who are driving the policies, regulations, and laws to revoke your civil liberties. This would include a good number of people in the current administration (as supported by the SS Agent) but not limited to them as there are people from both parties who are willing to "barter away" your rights for support on their own agendas. However we seem to have reached a tipping point where the threats against civil liberties are becoming more brazen as the public allows themselves to stay complacent.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

CIAGypsy

who is "they"?

Well, the list would be quite long and varied, but I am specifically talking about the individuals who are driving the policies, regulations, and laws to revoke your civil liberties. This would include a good number of people in the current administration (as supported by the SS Agent) but not limited to them as there are people from both parties who are willing to "barter away" your rights for support on their own agendas. However we seem to have reached a tipping point where the threats against civil liberties are becoming more brazen as the public allows themselves to stay complacent.

you do realize you pretty much described "mythical elites","TPTB", and "bankers" right?

everything about this post and your profile screams irony. is that on purpose?
edit on 6-11-2013 by duesprimusvictorimmortali because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

CIAGypsy

who is "they"?

you do realize you pretty much described "mythical elites","TPTB", and "bankers" right?

I work with government. I also work with banking. They are not one in the same.... Especially in regards to the message from the agent. Believe it or not, there used to be many people in the government who cared about freedom and liberties. Sadly, many of them have been silenced or bullied out of their jobs.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

CIAGypsy

CIAGypsy

who is "they"?

I work with government. I also work with banking. They are not one in the same.... Especially in regards to the message from the agent. Believe it or not, there used to be many people in the government who cared about freedom and liberties. Sadly, many of them have been silenced or bullied out of their jobs.

so who is silencing them and bullying them out of their jobs? don't we need funds to run our military?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Well here's the thing. I know what he's saying. The stuff they were doing back in prior adminstrations is now, for some reason, out of control. Once again leading us back to having that public belief that Obama is either inept or unskilled in running this country.

Divide and conquer strategy. What is currently going on now in the Obama admin is what was going on in previous adminstrations, it's not like he is doing anything new, except the drone program. But I'm sure we did just as bad during the Vietnam War. Go down the list and I'm sure each President did "something" to futher grease the wheels of the American juggernaut. Those that didn't, wore shot.. Heh.

Good it be that America has turned into what Nazi Germany would have been if they won the war? That's dangerous thinking there...

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Oh, it's not about bankers and elites?

So I guess legalised fraud and counterfeiting being the foundation of the so called 'capitalist' and so called 'economic' system modern, neofeudalistic, class based society is built on has nothing to do with anything.

Good to know.

Alrighty then.

Don't you just love it when propaganda spewers and bold faced liars show their true colours, allegiances and agendas up front?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join