It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO`s over Kings Lynn UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hi.

I`ve searched ATS and can`t find this video but if there`s a thread already on here please ignore.
Just wanted to know what ATSer`s think of this video.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

They are planes....notice the strobes. The guy is an idiot, has been posting videos of planes at night for a long while.

edit on 6-11-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This is prank, right?
Some kind of internet joke that I'm not getting?
Shirley nobody can be stupid enough to not realise they are ordinary aircraft.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

edit on 6-11-2013 by gortex because: Silly thread

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
If you go through his other videos there are some in daylight from the same vantage point. What you see flying over constantly are planes, so, logic would dictate if he is under a flight path, planes visible during the day, that the lights at night are planes...that and the fact they are plane shaped, have strobes and are flying at plane speeds.

No wonder he see's UFO's pretty much daily, the fool cannot identify a plane despite being under a flight path.

edit on 6-11-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
It's .........aircraft, believe it or not.

My god, the last one has even got everything in place to view.
edit on 6-11-2013 by smurfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
After consulting with the foremost aviation expert,, he concluded it was "Da PLane"

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I`ve searched ATS and can`t find this video but if there`s a thread already on here please ignore. Just wanted to know what ATSer`s think of this video.

I just wanted to know what you think of this video?
Do you think we are looking at ufo's here?
im most interested to read your opinion

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
At 7:41 in the video...

You can see its a plane you can actually see the wings and everything.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

SecretKnowledge

I`ve searched ATS and can`t find this video but if there`s a thread already on here please ignore. Just wanted to know what ATSer`s think of this video.

I just wanted to know what you think of this video?
Do you think we are looking at ufo's here?
im most interested to read your opinion

Well, to be honest.
I wasn`t too sure the first time i watched it because in a couple of other videos that he`s done, has a few other strangely lit craft that i thought were Remote control Drones/Planes which he calls Bat....something or other ???
So i thought i`d bring it to ATS.....simply because this is the place to debunk things like this.
And after the replies that have been posted......i think my question has been answered !

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Sadly the guy in Kings Lynn is deluded. He hasn't a clue of the aviation within his region or even the upper air routes and aircraft that he can view. I live about 60 kms to the west of him and see the same airliners following the upper air routes to the north of him over the North Sea Wash area. He hasn't a clue how you use Flight Radar 24 or even comprehend the distance that he is observing the aircraft from.

Most of the aircraft that he films are to the north of him over the Wash Area using upper air routes UM16 and UL603. He also lives in a designated Military Training Area with a large area of restricted airspace set aside for military aviation units in the UK. On occasion Air Traffic Control permits the use of the restricted airspace for airliners to make short cuts so he will sometimes see airliners transit over such as at weekends.

To the south of him there is RAF Marham flying Tornado and RAF Lakenheath flying USAF F-15 Eagles. RAF Mildenhall flying the likes of Special Forces C-130s and MV-22 Ospreys. These all use the Military Training Area that he lives in and also the various bombing ranges in the Wash Area.

So all we have here is essentially a mis-guided, aviation ignorant individual swinging a video camera about in a busy aviation region and crying 'UFOs', 'Chemtrails', etc. If you look on You Tube sadly there is a growing number of these individuals mis-representing aviation in such a manner. Everything from 'fake aircraft' to 'holographic aircraft' etc.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
For those seeking the details of where he is filming from

King's Lynn map link

goo.gl...

On the follow map the black star is where he is filming from. You can see the extend of the East Anglian Military Training Area marked on the map. I live near RAF Cranwell marked on the map. I can also see the same airliners as they pass to the north of me and continue out over the Wash and North Sea.

On the following link you can see the two Upper Air Routes that pass to the north of him (UM16 and UL603) These are approximately 20 miles away from him. He wil also be able to see and film aircraft on the upper air routes further north when they produce contrails or with strobes/lights at night.

contrailspotting.files.wordpress.com...

UK Military Airspace Guide at following link

www.pb-photos.com...

edit on 6/11/2013 by tommyjo because: additional info added

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

tommyjo
For those seeking the details of where he is filming from

King's Lynn map link

goo.gl...

On the follow map the black star is where he is filming from. You can see the extend of the East Anglian Military Training Area marked on the map.

On the following link you can see the two Upper Air Routes that pass to the north of him (UM16 and UL603) These are approximately 20 miles away from him. He wil also be able to see and film aircraft on the upper air routes further north when they produce contrails or with strobes/lights at night.

contrailspotting.files.wordpress.com...

UK Military Airspace Guide at following link

www.pb-photos.com...

Nice work Tommyjo..and thanks to the rest for the replies.
This one has run its course I think mods !

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

lambros56

Nice work Tommyjo..and thanks to the rest for the replies.
This one has run its course I think mods !

No problem, Lambros. Thanks.

I've sent the guy a mail to invite him across.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
...as long as he doesn't claim that they are "morphing" into planes to fool us.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

gavron
...as long as he doesn't claim that they are "morphing" into planes to fool us.

LOL! I've seen that excuse being used countless times. The Orb Queen Alison Kruse in Murrysville Pennsylvania uses that excuse a lot

From his video description.

More amazing UFO's raw and up close filmed this evening 04th November 2013 from 18:00 through to about 19:30 hours on and off. Hope you enjoy these, if so, thumbs up. Filmed using Panasonic Lumix FZ200.

Follow the period on Flight Radar 24

I think that the data will remain for about a month?

Flight Radar on 4th Nov from 1800 GMT

Note the Boeing 747 and later the Dassault Falcon 20 fly south to north within a few miles of his location. He is using a camera with a x24 zoom. The 'Claw51/Sniper' activity you can see whizzing about are F-15E Strike Eagles from RAF Lakenheath.

You can see from 2:26 on his video. He claims

'This was moving South to North very slowly heading towards North Wootton at a height of about 200 feet

200 feet! The guy is having a laugh!

Like Alison Kruse in the US he is living in an area with high aviation activity and using that as an excuse to make his 'UFO videos'. You can also see in his videos that like Alison Kruse he is using the old excuse of these lights, orbs being closer than they actually are. He claims they are hovering over nearby wooded areas when in fact he is filming the lights of aviation 20 miles plus on the upper air routes. Anyone can do it!.

Some people I guess just like the buzz they get by uploading on YT and getting positive feedback by the 'believers'.
edit on 7/11/2013 by tommyjo because: additional info added

top topics

join