It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally someone who knew Obama in Hawaii speaks out

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I believe this lady is telling the truth. I admire her for having the guts to come forward because there is the real possibility of it being life threatening for her.

If this has been posted before, sorry, but it needs to be seen by as many people as possible.

edit on 11/6/2013 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Fixed video.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SubSea

For those that can't watch the video can you give us a bit more info on it?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Vasa Croe
reply to post by SubSea

It just more birther nonsense. I guess this woman had amnesia for the last five years.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
My ex-girlfriend grew up in Hawaii, she went to the other high priced private high school on Oahu, and she knew Barack Obama. I don't see what the fact that he went to high school in Hawaii has to do with anything.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The Manning Report! If there is one person with the will power to destroy Obama it is Pastor Manning. I have been listening to him for years and he is driven by dogged determination.

There is really no way of knowing if she is telling the truth or not. She did say he was a liar and given the evidence lately, I can see that as being true. The rest? It's pointless to care really. I do think the Obama administration is quite comfortable with the fact that he can get by with almost anything and people will still fall on their own swords to show loyalty to him... so from that fact alone she may come out unscathed. Here lately, I am not sure they even TRY to appear like they are on the up and up since most people remain seemingly unaware of the nightmare they are in.

At this point I don't think it matters what he did/didn't do because nobody is going to make him answer for anything.
edit on 11/6/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Of course he's lying.

He's a politician.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SubSea

I played the vid in the background while reading and posting other stuff here and elsewhere, and thank Goddess I'm not a president of a major nation and people were looking into my high school life. We all did things we don't regret, and Obama played with fire (in some cases, literally and controlled in a small space) as a youngster but may or may not have grown up well. All teenagers are or were psychopaths, Obama and the woman in the video included. She's now a "Christian" and that's one reason for her to tell stories out of school about a guy from school she didn't know well. Just more mud slung, with a touch of envy I'd reckon.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

buster2010

Vasa Croe
reply to post by SubSea

It just more birther nonsense. I guess this woman had amnesia for the last five years.

Actually if you had listened to the video it is about dope, Gay (great drag outfit he had back then), and being a liar even in high school..

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
What's with all the Richard Pryor bashing at the start of the vid?

How dare he compare that idiotic yes man, sell out piece of scum, Barack Obama to a comedy genius such as Mr Pryor! The mind boggles!
edit on 6-11-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

727Sky

buster2010

Vasa Croe
reply to post by SubSea

Actually if you had listened to the video it is about dope, Gay (great drag outfit he had back then), and being a liar even in high school..

Yes I listened to the ignorant video. It's the same crap the birthers spread. I thought it was funny when they said he was smoking coc aine. Bush was the cokehead Obama was a pothead.
edit on 6-11-2013 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SubSea

At work, so i have not yet watched or listened to the video. I will later.
This does remind me of a conversation I had with a co-worker when Bush was in office.
It was told of his misuse of alcohol and possibly cocain.
My co-worker said,"Well the just keep harping on Bush's past. You can't hold a person's past against them, people change and that was years ago."
To which I replied, "If that is how you really feel, maybe we should run Charles Manson for president, he didn't kill anybody. His past should not matter, if that is what you mean."

He never brought it up again.

Oh, I also believe in what Reagan said, "Trust but varify."
edit on 6-11-2013 by teamcommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I thought Clinton was the cokehead and bush was the drunk

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I'm not what you would call an Obama supporter but this lady seems to know a lot about his character his habits his sexual gender preference but she can't seem to recall one single conversation?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I am waiting for 15 days before his term is done. He will call all the press to the Rose Garden. He will say

" I do not need a teleprompter...this will be brief. I am not a citizen so everything I did the last 8 years is not legal I guess. I don't care but this was fun so deal with it bitches...I am going to do some coke, smoke a joint and bury my face in JayZ's ass...peace out bee yatch!!!!"

It would be so classic and so Richard Pryor. If you have never seen it, years before Chappelle did, Pryor did the First Black President...enjoy...

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SubSea

My favorite is still the video report from the Harvard Law class reunion of the year Obama supposedly graduated. Of course Obama didn't show up. Not surprising, he's busy. But none of the Law students remembered ever seeing him. And at least one professor was on the report saying he'd never seen him. They asked the professor point blank could someone graduate through the Law program without taking his classes and he said no. And he had still never seen Obama.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This post on another similar thread, tells everything in the video pretty much. And its quite good, very believable, and my mouse seems sluggish and very controlled on some threads, this one started like that and then my computer froze, so think its monitored as well.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SubSea

I honestly dont care about the drugs or his sexuality which are probably true....that said, I absolutely believe the rest about him that she says. He is a scumbag liar douche now....SOOOO he had to start somewhere..

edit on 11 6 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
So if we can validate any part of what she says, would it validate everything? Hmmm.....

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Darn double posts. But why waste space? Here is a screenshot from the video. Fake? Real?

And the "woman" on the left is his male nanny from Indonesia. Perhaps a reason for this?

edit on 6-11-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join