It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thread for Abductees of ATS regarding the "Breeding Program" having fetuses' taken?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Hi benrl I get what you say-but now remember that everything cannot be ascribed to shamanic experiences/coming from the internal either.A young South African child has not ingested spirit molecule or practised shamanism,never been near a sweatlodge,etc-yet had experiences that has damaged them for decades after-in this case me.I have always felt a "pull" towards shamanism,voodoo etc even as a young child,which even I realised,at the time, was unusual for a South African child in the 60's+early 70's-yet that pull was there.Maybe subconsciously it was a longing for a means of some control over my life,as I was defenceless amid horrible circumstances,and that was just the "normal" aspect(very abusive childhood) leave alone the Xfile type stuff.But still amidst this I was a tomboyish very down to earth pragmatic type child,regardless of the weird surrounding my life.Just, the weird was always,and still is,an integral part of my life.I guess in a way it defines my life,but I do not allow it to overrule my life.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Missing my point I think, when the experience can be mimicked with pharmacology and our brainwave manipulation via sound (something that tends to be present in many meditative states) that the answers may be far more complex than a physical experience .

Everything man perceives starts off in the mind, combined with historical accounts of fairy/succubus/demonic/alien like experiences in history that the answer may not be so simple to classify and may be a combination of things not just one singular cause.

From the mundane to the extraordinary, not enough research of evidence exist to point one way or the other.

By seeking to classify it as something you may be doing just as much harm as the person who calls these experiences lies.
edit on 5-11-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Yes I understand,about categorising something.I only really speak for myself,though,and for me personally,having lived my own personal life,this is what sits right with me,For me.Everyone else is free to draw their own conclusions,and go with other theories,I'm not trying to convince anyone to believe what I believe. I have reason to the present day,to believe as I do,but again,no one else is in my body living my life,so I honestly am not offended if others have different viewpoints,I respect yours.Peace.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Abductee....You say that in such a passing manner. I would love to hear your story if you would like to share it? As I said I want to know why people believe in this sort of thing. I am 100% skeptical of anyone and everyone who claims to have had contact with any alien beings. We are not special and have absolutely nothing to offer an advanced civilization aside from......say......slave labor I suppose. I am curious as to what goes through folks minds to make them believe in any sort of contact aside from a good ufo wreck though lol.
reply to post by Misanthropicwulf

It's posts like these that really get me hot under the collar. Just because you haven't experienced any abnormal or paranormal experience, doesn't give you the right to declare people who have crazy. How would you like to experience something that you know can't be related to anything relative to this earth plane. Yet skeptics like you tell them it's all in their mind and there is some earth bound reason for it or it's a weather balloon. As a skeptic, you don't have all the answers.

There are still earth bound mysteries that still can't be answered by science.
Scientists are just beginning to look into quantum physics, string theory, parallel dimensions, the dynamics of black holes, and many astronomers have discovered planets just like ours that probably harbor life.

In 1954, a young Princeton University doctoral candidate named Hugh Everett III came up with a radical idea: That there exist parallel universes, exactly like our ­universe.

The study of quantum physics began in 1900, when the physicist Max Planck first introduced the concept to the scientific world. Planck's study of radiation yielded some unusual findings that contradicted classical physical laws. These findings suggested that there are other laws at work in the universe, operating on a deeper level than the one we know.

Just because there's no concrete proof as of yet, doesn't make it fiction. I just hope you never experience something that you can't explain and it bothers you to your core. No matter who you may turn to, tell your story to, try to make some sense of it or find some comfort, it's met with ridicule and skepticism.

When there are thousands of eye-witness cases, multiple eye-witness cases, abduction cases, military personnel who have witnessed sightings, pilot sightings, police sightings, and many other credible witnesses from all walks of life from around the world, you can't ignore it and file it away in your personal safety zone because it doesn't fit into your perspective of reality.

Do the research, before labeling people as illogical.

edit on 5-11-2013 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

I completely agree and that's sorta the point I'm making.

Eye witness accounts and human memory are the worst kinds of evidence, it is a subjective experience.

With humans being human, 10 people can see the same thing and have ten different accounts as to what happens, ask a police officer, they have to be careful when asking a witness as the very questions can change perception of the event.

For you it's one thing, for another it's something else.

It's why we have science in the first place, so we can know facts not opinion, hard research needs to happen and it's not, atleast not by the types of sciences that would be needed to even begin to get a real explanation .

Eta: one of the problems I have with it all is that the accounts seemed steeped in a human level understanding of technology at times, mostly with direct abduction experiences ie: the need to tag, exploratory procedures, cruel methods etc.

It reminds me of that xfiles episode where the military was taking people and hypnotizing them to think it was aliens, these accounts act more like something trying to play with our perception Of what aliens should be, rather than what makes sense technology wise if they have mastered space travel.

Like I said makes me think the answers are far closer to earth than anything else...
edit on 5-11-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Misanthropicwulf

We are not special and have absolutely nothing to offer an advanced civilization aside from......say......slave labor I suppose.

Are rats special? Do they have anything to offer our advanced human civilization? Not on the face of it, yet they are of value in medical research and experimentation.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by particlezen

I find this to be a weaker argument for abductions.

Even we humans can foresee better methods of medicine, the latest supercomputers are being used to model advance medical and genetic research.

It's very possible in the near future genetic modeling will get to the point it will allow for the banishment of animal testing.

So if we who have yet to leave or planet can almost do it, why would an alien race advanced enough to travel the stars need anything more than a hair sample to know everything about humans.

Heck we are already getting to the point that we can grow organs or 3d print them, to think aliens would need medieval techniques as exploratory surgery is just silly.

That is unless they are complete sadist.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I don't believe in alien abductions, but many years ago I had an extraordinary experience that I can't explain.
I was 14 years old and one night after watching a movie in the livivng room I stood up and raised my hands up (I don't remember why) then I began shaking and I couldn't move at all. I didn't know what was happening and I couldn't move at all I was shaking like electricity run through my body, all I could hear was a rubbling bass sound after a while I was violently ''pushed'' back and fell on the sofa. the movie had ended at 7:30. but when this shaking was over it was almost 9:00.
I was terrified, and the day after I told this to my religious parents who took me to the church(?$#%)
A month later I was having a big irritation on my back,that it became biger day after day. I couldn't even sit back on a chair. a week after while I was bathing I pulled out (with much pain) of my back skin a small black metalic 'rock'. I saw it to my father and (while not being what we call a caring parent) he didn't give a damn and just through it away...?
I hadn't even heard back then about abductions and such, and we didn't believe in aliens either.
But as grown old. I heard stories, saw documentaries about that stuff and even now I am very curious about what happened back then.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Misanthropicwulf
Do you two seriously believe human beings are abducted by aliens?? WHY?! Why in the hell would an alien civilization, more than likely, far more advanced than us ever want to abduct or know anything at all whatsoever about us?? I am very curious as to why seemingly sane people actually buy into this kinda crap.

No offense ofcourse

Misanthrope

Some people see the event of life in the Universe with a very narrow view. They may even accept that UFOs are truly visiting us, but I doubt it. Invariably in regard to the UFO subject, the inevitable happens, at some point in their belief system a roadblock appears to allow no more thinking beyond a certain point. They marshal all manner of reasoning, science, logic, what the government says, and even personal (non-)experiences to make their position substantial to their own mind. That blockage is of such a magnitude that thinking beyond that point becomes irrational and crazy if not impossible for them.

Basically, you are shouting "impossible" when you obviously have no idea of what you are posting about.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Misanthropicwulf
Do you two seriously believe human beings are abducted by aliens?? WHY?!

Absolutely.

We humans 'abduct' animals in the field ... put implant chips in them to study .... take organic samples from them .... and even have implanted endangered species so they'd be pregnant.

So why wouldn't aliens do the same with us. They are so much more advanced than we are. To them, we are probably like the what the wild animals here are to us. Something to study.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Dr1Akula
after while I was bathing I pulled out (with much pain) of my back skin a small black metalic 'rock'.

I"ve seen alien abduction stories on TV and there is one doctor who removes implants from people. They showed one on TV and it was described as a very small 'magnetic black rock' .

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I just can't ever see it happening but thats because its never happened to me so i can only glean from my own life experience ........ im not ignorant enough to believe we are the sole life in the universe tho i think its teaming with life...... for me tho there is not undeniable proof ... YET

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

1. Fantasies, assumptions, wishful thinking, beliefs do not mean that the critters are REALLY ET's from distant planets.

2. Pretending that you have very well "psyched out" purported ET psychologies, physics and other "realities" related thereto . . . is more preposterous than that some type of entity is abducting and implanting humans.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

You seem to leave out the possibility that it is

the fallen angel critters

who are the sadists.

Guy Malone has a better handle on such goings on than I've seen on this thread so far:

GUY MALONE’S YOUTUBE LIST OF VIDS:

www.youtube.com... 0...1ac.1.11.youtube.pul-p6LCH2I

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Evidently you have bought the ridiculous tale that mankind is nothing more than a rat, a pigeon, a radish or a rock . . . or . . . than chance plus time. LOLOLOL

Almighty God, our Creator, has a different perspective.

Evidently the fallen angel/ET critters have a different perspective, too.

Perhaps they know something you don't.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Raxoxane

Well I am sane and sensible-and an abductee.Why would they? Good question,and one I also would love the answer to,believe me.

I've had what appeared to be missing preganancies when I was younger and then an experience while in menopause and prior to surgery, with one group of contacts, and in that resisted the programs or story line they were inducing, and kept telling them what love did and what love did not do. Was asked if I wanted a boy or a girl, and this couple was human, blue uniforms, blond man and woman and remember them fom childhood. I don't remember the earlier ones, and have memories of both greys and human ets.

But have made it a lifelong quest to end anything negative in my life, to raise frequency above it, to gain as many memories as I would wish, excluding surgical ones. And answers.

Dna harvesting is done for many reasons, some is to create hybrids and basically forms, to use in our systems, our magnetic gravity type system and atmosphere. But my friends grandson stayed with us for a week and we all had sightings, scoop marks, and he had his memory open and wrote to one of my friends in finland at the time, and shared enormous information.

Which was that the greys were trying to repair their dna.

What is inside me, is that earth is a living library, and served many races, sectors, even andromeda, so intergalactic. And they contributed DNA and nature. And advanced races clone, and need fresh DNA and other races need to repair as well. Well our planet had some controllers/slavers take over. However universal maintenance workers, counsels are over their heads and they don't control everything.

Our paramilitary works with the negative side and pursues and fires at the positives, its about their deals and technology, with the pirates. So some of these who are repairing and taking DNA are the pirates, and some are other groups.

And we all want our children safe.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

That's an absurd explanation for cases where . . .

the woman goes to her gynecologist on Tuesday in the 3rd trimester of pregnancy and all the signs and ultrasound of the baby are fine.

Wednesday she wakes up recalling vaguely another abduction and realizes there's something dreadfully wrong re the baby. She makes an emergency apt on Wed with the same gynecologist and discovers that there is NO LONGER A BABY WITHIN HER.

The literature has plenty of cases indicating just such goings on.

www.stanromanek.com...

is one case where there's fairly extensive documentation of the abductions.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Raxoxane
reply to post by benrl

Yes I understand,about categorising something.I only really speak for myself,though,and for me personally,having lived my own personal life,this is what sits right with me,For me.Everyone else is free to draw their own conclusions,and go with other theories,I'm not trying to convince anyone to believe what I believe. I have reason to the present day,to believe as I do,but again,no one else is in my body living my life,so I honestly am not offended if others have different viewpoints,I respect yours.Peace.

I think benrl was replying to me - sometimes the 'reply to' (or is it quote?) button gets the wrong username for some reason...

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

That's an absurd explanation for cases where . . .

the woman goes to her gynecologist on Tuesday in the 3rd trimester of pregnancy and all the signs and ultrasound of the baby are fine.

Wednesday she wakes up recalling vaguely another abduction and realizes there's something dreadfully wrong re the baby. She makes an emergency apt on Wed with the same gynecologist and discovers that there is NO LONGER A BABY WITHIN HER.

The literature has plenty of cases indicating just such goings on.

www.stanromanek.com...

is one case where there's fairly extensive documentation of the abductions.

This is what gets me its always a link to somebody selling something , i love anything to do with abductions , aliens and conspiracy's but absolutely everyone is on the take .......... and still no proof ( undeniable )

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Why is this subject always taken so seriously

It is the only part of Ufology that has no proof to back it back it up.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join