It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post 3 Wishes - Give Us Your Most Creative Wishes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Here's a couple of rules.

1) More wishes, or wishing to be a genie is a no no. lol

2) Your wishes will say a lot about who you are, and will have a huge impact on everything, so chose wisely.

3) Have lots of fun with this thread.

OK now my wishes.

First wish is....................

That everyone here on ATS posts 3 really original, well thought out, and creative wishes.

2) That I could actually connect to my higher self, and understand/remember what my purpose is for being on this planet.

3) That if my second wish comes true that everyone else gets the same wish that was granted to me in my 2nd wish.

Enjoy,

RT
edit on 4-11-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

1) That people would wake up and see what religion really is and use their own mind to connect to God not someone elses version of it all.

2) For myself to be able to talk to the animals like Dr Doolittle.

3) To have a spaceship parked outside so I can explore the universe

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I wish I wasn't a felon.

I wish I had enough money to take care of anyone in the world that will go without today.

I wish I was grateful and happy.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Thank you for the great start to this thread.

I have to stay your wishes speak volumes about you as a person.

Glad to know you.

Cheers,

RT

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
#1 Happiness for my family even after I am gone
#2 To understand and to know the path I have taken to be the man I am now, to know all of it wasn't wasted
#3 To love and be loved till the day I am gone

or
#1 Be richer then Scrooge McDuck
#2 Be happier then a happy clown
#3 The ability to kill any who hate me

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
#1...i wish that the world would be free of corrupt leaders that only want war and power.

#2... I wish I could travel in time so I could go back in time and see what really happened and be able to prove things that we all want answers for.

#3 for my fun wish...i wish I could fly, not just on earth but in space too like superman or green lantern. So I could check out the universe too. That would just be awesome!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
1) achieve higher consciousness

2) interstellar/inter dimensional travel at will

3) ability to play every instrument known to man

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I wish for world peace

I wish for no more hunger

I wish I had some brown shoes

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I wish for what JHumm wished for..

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I would make a long list of everything I wanted and then say, "I wish for everything on this list".

Keep the other two wishes. I'm good.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
World peace and huggy bear nonsense. What you say here will not reflect on you at all. It was turned into a contest of altruism once that was said.

But, that aside....

1. To get our country back. What the hell has happened when we are cheering on Russia over our own government??? While I don't want the world I was raised in back, who really coulda saw that one coming?!?

2. For my wife to live at least as long as I do, with both of us in good health until that day. However long it may be, I want her there with me through all of it.

3. For Sasha, my dog, to live as long as I do. She is the best dog I have ever been friends with. And I want that forever.

I could have wished for my kids to do well...but I raised them to know nothing different. it would be a wasted wish.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
1. Immortality with invulnerability and the ability to travel anywhere, and anyWhen I wanted without consequence.

2. The equivalent knowledge of an Encyclopedia Multi-verse detailing the complete knowledge accumulated by any and everything anywhere across the infinitude of Multi-verses across all time, all realities, all transforms accessible, integrated, and fully assimilated instantaneously, as well as the cognitive processing, flexibility and adaptability to understand, and "handle" it all.
EX: Neo from The Matrix - "I know Kung Fu".

3. The underlying cheat codes, and source codes to everything, and the ability to rewrite anything on the fly.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
1. Be immortal

2. to be able to make whoever I want immortal

3. world peace.

So I can live forever, save cancer and aids patients and whoever I want, and the world would be a better place.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

1. Immortality with invulnerability and the ability to travel anywhere, and anyWhen I wanted without consequence.

2. The equivalent knowledge of an Encyclopedia Multi-verse detailing the complete knowledge accumulated by any and everything anywhere across the infinitude of Multi-verses across all time, all realities, all transforms accessible, integrated, and fully assimilated instantaneously, as well as the cognitive processing, flexibility and adaptability to understand, and "handle" it all.
EX: Neo from The Matrix - "I know Kung Fu".

3. The underlying cheat codes, and source codes to everything, and the ability to rewrite anything on the fly.

I changed mine, I will have what she is having!!

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

1 - I will for every living being on Earth to be filled with unconditional love for every other living being on Earth. So much that your neighbor's best interest and your own will seem almost indistinguishable.

2 - I will for there to soon be a free energy source. This would completely eliminate the need for the many causes of war we have today and would lead to a world with no homelessness, hunger, or thirst.

3 - I will for the first two wishes to come to pass with minimal bloodshed and for the revolution to lead to a golden age with an indefinite expiration date.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
two fat girls and a bucket of chicken........does that count as three?

seriously though.

that r reality was changed over to the star wars reality, tech, force powers, light side, dark side and such. you know same people just new tech and force powers.

the ability to reach in my pocket and pull out any form of money and any amount.

wolverines regenerative powers

i would then use the outcome of these wishes to follow the path of light and help those that are oppressed by corruption and masked tyranny(im looking at you american goverment). with wish two i would get that bucket of chicken

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
1) Be able to travel the multiverse at will
2) lifespan long enough to see the next 5 big bangs
3) have telekinesis

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

DocHolidaze
two fat girls and a bucket of chicken........does that count as three?

seriously though.

that r reality was changed over to the star wars reality, tech, force powers, light side, dark side and such. you know same people just new tech and force powers.

the ability to reach in my pocket and pull out any form of money and any amount.

wolverines regenerative powers

i would then use the outcome of these wishes to follow the path of light and help those that are oppressed by corruption and masked tyranny(im looking at you american goverment). with wish two i would get that bucket of chicken

Reminds me of ICP and the three simple things he wanted in this life.

- A rusty axe
- A fat girl named Gretchin
- A sip of Faygo or two

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I truly want your first wish but I won't steal it for this thread, haha

1. I wish I had enough money/resources to start my own human & animal rescue center. I'd like to be able to own/run a place for children struggling in life to have a safe place to stay and be able to give unwanted dogs a second chance.

2. I wish the human race would stop being so darn greedy.
(i.e. extreme couponers, big businesses that would rather hire 500 part-time employees instead of 300 full time, evil people adding poison to our food)

3. This last one is kind of selfish but it's my dream; I wish I knew all the 'forbidden knowledge'.
-that face is hilarious by the way.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I want to feel safe and secure and unaffected by needless fears.

I wish to be self sufficient withs skills that will last a lifetime.

I wish to be good at divining what to do next with my head heart and gut always in full agreement.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join