It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the paranormal "elite" ignore Bashar? A good article!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

maybe you read that on david icke.com
And no: reptilians do not rule this world. Don´t be afraid.

TV is ok unless you are easily brainwashed without recognizing it..oh wait..

edit on 17-1-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
but if you need a clear idea about all that conspiracy stuff:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Apparently that message of brainwashing hasn't reached you yet.

I love your knick knacks of spirituality, cause knowing certain folks like you...will nag on all day.

Honestly man... Good luck with your life.

Leave me to my destruction then.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

SullivanBlack
reply to post by kauskau

Signs, I don't really know. I just look at this guy and feel as if hes just taking people on a ride. Like I always say, I am all for other life being out there, but this guy just seems like a fraud. I also listened to another one of these channelers, I think by the name of Feline or something. It just sounds fake, but then again that's just my personal opinion, at the moment I don't think we could scientifically prove he is a fraud.

Another thing I don't like is all of these channelers are always using the same lines, stuff about being empowered, or other entities, or magical landscapes, alternate realities, different deminsions, just seems like that all huddle together and say, hey what crap are we going to sell these guys today?

hm first i did also not like the way he sounded.

But the reason why i believed him to be real is that it really does work what he says. And maybe , as i am familiar with seth(Jane Roberts) , i could trust the information more even if it is communicated in a simple manner without being so "mathematical" about it.
And who says that the way reality works must be "complex". Who says it is not important to start with simple concepts like empowering yourself. In my opinion this is one of the most important lessons: to learn that we are powerful beings.

The only reason for our whole mess is the belief that we are not powerful. So why wouldnt evolved beings start there. I mean: still the majority did not get it. So why move on.

The repetition of the channellings is a sign that there is no progress in our mass consciousness. And thats clearly the case.

With obama your society elected a conservative control freak disguised as a bringer of freedom. So in a way: you again did not empower your society, you enslaved it even more.

The outer reality always reflects the inner reality.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

SullivanBlack
reply to post by kauskau

Signs, I don't really know. I just look at this guy and feel as if hes just taking people on a ride. Like I always say, I am all for other life being out there, but this guy just seems like a fraud. I also listened to another one of these channelers, I think by the name of Feline or something. It just sounds fake, but then again that's just my personal opinion, at the moment I don't think we could scientifically prove he is a fraud.

Another thing I don't like is all of these channelers are always using the same lines, stuff about being empowered, or other entities, or magical landscapes, alternate realities, different deminsions, just seems like that all huddle together and say, hey what crap are we going to sell these guys today?

hm first i did also not like the way he sounded.

But the reason why i believed him to be real is that it really does work what he says. And maybe , as i am familiar with seth(Jane Roberts) , i could trust the information more even if it is communicated in a simple manner without being so "mathematical" about it.
And who says that the way reality works must be "complex". Who says it is not important to start with simple concepts like empowering yourself. In my opinion this is one of the most important lessons: to learn that we are powerful beings.

The only reason for our whole mess is the belief that we are not powerful. So why wouldnt evolved beings start there. I mean: still the majority did not get it. So why move on.

The repetition of the channellings is a sign that there is no progress in our mass consciousness. And thats clearly the case.

With obama your society elected a conservative control freak disguised as a bringer of freedom. So in a way: you again did not empower your society, you enslaved it even more.

The outer reality always reflects the inner reality.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

There is no destruction and no hurry. You have all eternity to play and you are always as powerful as you can be.
Doubt is not a lack of trust. Its a trust in a beliefsystem which limits you/your eternal holographic structure.
As life is a dream but the only thing that is real there is no limit.
Old Spice.

Don´t forget: if this sound cliché to you there may be depth "behind" the cliché.

And now ride with the white horses on the beach to your destiny little child

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Two sentences...The first one is not racist...Cause in Canada, the worst thing you can do is make fun of a black mans mom. And since the mods some how got eluded by letting Bashar in a ufo forum..Why not...

Also the sentence has a delightful meaning sometimes....

First sentence is....

"[email protected] u stupid!?"

second...

" This is the song that never ends".
edit on 17-1-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.-
Einstein

good day

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Lol.

U r that stupid?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

kauskau
but if you need a clear idea about all that conspiracy stuff:

LOL. I love how an alien entity uses "quotation mark fingers." Next he'll be using LOL cats.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Kind of lost with, "With obama your society elected a conservative control freak disguised as a bringer of freedom. So in a way: you again did not empower your society, you enslaved it even more. "

Are you saying that I contributed to this?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

kauskau
reply to post by NavyDoc

The biggest deception of the ttb is to burden truth under clichés so that the representation of that cliché (word: New Age) acts like a fence that no "rational person" crosses.

If you use the term right: yes this is knowledge which will be commonly known, accepted and proven in the new age..
But you don´t use it like that. You use this word as it is supposed to be used in that way: as a denunciation.

I don´t know what is "new age (in the bad way) " about an absolute truth:" Reality is an illusion. Only experience is real. Time only exists now, all realties only exist now in a parallel way.etc etc "

You think this is "new age mumbo jumbo" but you dont even understand the depth of this simple concept. You don´t understand the basis of all reality and want to have "phyiscal proof" of much more complex truths and concepts..
"Reality is an illusion". This is not new age AT ALL.
For ignorant people like you are.. It will always STAY new age because you dont evolve.

You think physics and spirituality are divided forever. And you will experience it that way forever if you dont wake up.

You think the many eastern and western cultures which had mystic societies who knew this simple truth and communicated it in many ways ( ZEN, BUddhism, Mysticism) are only "spiritual fools" who believe in antiquated myth.
So you judge ..you jude over "new age generalities" and think that you are smart in that. But what a fool you are. You think that a wise race would spit pure wisdom and knowledge to your face when you didnt even FATHOM , grasp or even consider the simple truth that reality is in your consciousness and as that an illusion.
You really think they do not see that it is people like you who determine that we are in stoneage? You think they would want to surprise a race with their knowledge by giving them more than they can handle when humans did not even understand FACTS which are known in our spiritual communites for thousands of years?

What a fool you are.

As live progresses it becomes SPIRITUAL. This is the same rule like: as beings evolve they built weapons which can destroy their civilization. True spirituality which goes hand in hand with physics comes WITH technological advancement.
But you dont believe that: you want "physical", rough proof and are not even mature enough to grasp the fine, dignified nature of your own being which is eternal..

Wake up.

What an ignorant being you are. CONGRATULATIONS

(thats why i make advertisment for bashar..with your mind set OPEN CONTACT WILL NOT HAPPEN FOREVER. Because its SPIRITUAL growth that determines the rate in which they open themselfs to civilisations. You dont have any clue what a psychotic shock it is to truly stand in a presence of an alien who has a TOTAL different frequency.

But you dont even believe in frequency dont you? You accept "Wifi" and all that stuff as soon as everybody accept it but you are to narrow minded to know that there is much more which "constructs" a being than the matter and flesh you see.

... Do you really think they want to come to a planet with ignorant gun loving idiots who in a way are still psychotic, divided and schicophrenic in their own perception? You do not even really know you are..you think you are piece of meat..You dont know what thoughts are. You think they are born in the brain...You do not believe in unity thats why you call it NEW AGE....)

I really hate the fact that people like you determine the rate in which they open themselfs up..because its not "the believer" who makes room for contact...its the part of society who are narrow minded like you are. Becauses thats the ones with the most psychotic shock when reality changes fast. Of course you are talking that you could handle it. YOu think that it would be like in the sci movies that you would just walk to that "totally different" being which is far more "intelligent " than you and shake its hand.. But thats naive....You will not STAND that contact unless you have integrated a whole lot .......
Think about that.

and now go play with your narrow mindset somewhere else. I am tired of ignorant sceptics...

No the fool is you who permit yourself to be deceived by hucksters because they say vacuous things that make you feel good. The ignorant one is you who lives in a fantasy land of make believe that is as old as long as there are people. You are no different than the Victorian housewives who were taken in by scamming "mediums" back around the turn of the century during the great spiritualism craze who did the exact same act that Anka does. The narrow minded one is you, who cannot think outside the possibility that your fanatical belief system is based on the dishonesty of an unscrupulous con man.

Wifi can be objectively measured and one can prove it's existence independently--not so the ranting of a self-proclaimed swami. The naiveté comes in to those gullible enough to buy this obvious fraud.

You don't think that a being would want to come to a gun crazed world but you don't have a problem with the being charging for CD's and copywriting his own name? You think a being would refuse to come down to earth because of our human corruption but at the same time has no problem being "channeled" through a guy who charges per session? LOL. What a self deluded and self contradictory position to take.

Anka has NOTHING to do with spirituality and EVERYTHING to do with yet another version of a very old con. You think you are being spiritual and enlightened but in reality you have nothing but the superficial ramblings of a guy who wants to sell CD's of recycled stuff that countless other people have said over and over again. If your own life is so pathetic that you cannot think for yourself and need a cult leader to follow, there is not much to do to help you. I just hope you aren't on the dole because it would be a shame if someone who works hard had to take care of you.
edit on 17-1-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SullivanBlack

election is a symbol of the state of mass consciousness. So maybe you were in the same state maybe you were not.
But the thing is: the people who voted obama of course voted for freedom and now learned that there seem to be powers behind the government which do not change with the election of the president. So i am interested how your society deals with that.

I hope they are not capitulating.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

SullivanBlack
reply to post by kauskau

Kind of lost with, "With obama your society elected a conservative control freak disguised as a bringer of freedom. So in a way: you again did not empower your society, you enslaved it even more. "

Are you saying that I contributed to this?

LOL. How did I know that Basher was a lefty. You would think that such a transcendent alien being would be beyond "conservative" and "liberal" American politics.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

lol I said that not bashar..

pfff

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

kauskau
reply to post by NavyDoc

lol I said that not bashar..

pfff

Bashar did not say anything...he does not exist.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I respect your opinions, but I just think you are making simple things complicated.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SullivanBlack

What is simple...the separation of a whole event? Or the "unification" of a whole even on different levels.
All perspective.

but whatever. We are in a time where perspectives are really getting "different" in a sense of not being able to synchronize them anymore. Because we have the ability to really "choose" more and more ways of exploring reality.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

No point arguing with a self appointed aristocratic arbiter, narcissistic much?

On topic, Bashar's a philosophical genius, thanks Bashar for the hours and hours of FREE information, it's given me personal insights that have enriched my life.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

See this video? Look how much has changed since Anka first cooked Bashar up in the kitchen with a bottle of bourbon. And look at all the Bashar loving fools commenting on the YT vid.

Like this one for instance...

It's amazing how much smoother and comfortable sounding the channel's voice gets through the years

LMAO.

It's amazing how well someone can perfect their bull# over 30 years.

What's going to surprise me in few years? Can I have a hint? I sure hope you're not going to

ATS with YT videos of your best attempt of channeling Bashar. On second thought, I would love to see you try...

Ya ok, we get it. You love the

woosh

of his

flow

but you're so blinded with the nonsense you completely ignore logic. This early clip he has no

flow

and certainly no

woosh

. It looks like he just came from a Jane Roberts session the week before. Oh wait! he practically did.

I recently found out that Darryl actually went to some of the original Jane Roberts meetings back in the day where she channeled Seth

apocalypse-how.com...

This is where he learned to channel Bashar. However, in this interview here, at 8:52 he mentions nothing of Jane Roberts. Why not? He didn't just go once, he went for "SEVERAL MONTHS". Jane Roberts then went into a one-year hiatus because of her thyroid illness and subsequently succumbed to the disease. Then in 1984, BASHAR the great was born. Give me a break.

Time after time, members have shown to you what would be considered blatant hucksterism at its finest. Trademarks, early videos with very obvious differences, plagiarism, examples of 'regular people' with the same abilities. But yet you still puke out this garbage with your fingers in your ears like a little kid.

edit on 17-1-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join