It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the paranormal "elite" ignore Bashar? A good article!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

JadeStar

kauskau
reply to post by JadeStar

Why should it be in a hoax forum. Did someone proof that its a hoax?

Yes: www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is proof that you are shamelessly and endlessly promoting this charlatan.

Furthermore there is proof that you have done little on ATS as of late EXCEPT promote this guy. That's called spam or unauthorized 'viral' marketing... which as far as I know is against the TOS of ATS:

20a) Unauthorized Marketing: ATTENTION MARKETERS: You will not engage in efforts of viral or "stealth marketing" on these discussion boards without prior approval of TAN. If marketing activity for the promotion of any other commercial entity outside of these boards is discovered you agree that you are responsible for paying TAN $2.00 US for each "thread view" of the thread(s) in which your marketing messages are contained. Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Membership for joining these discussion boards signifies your approval of these payment terms.

Might want to get that piggy bank ready since it seems you've done little on ATS recently other than promote this guy by endlessly bumping this thread no one else cares about.
edit on 14-1-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

Well, in defense of this little attack,

OP did say a few times he wants discuss what Bashir is saying and the message he passes on,

That in itself is almost impossible as there will always be those who cannot get past the channeling part to discuss whats said, and you have to see it from their point of view OP as if one is to look at the big picture surrounding this subject then nice messages have come from channeling but so have many suicides and murders, so the conflict discussing this will always be there in an open forum like this where all sides are welcome, that can be frustrating for an OP when a person who believes wants to discuss with other believers but then need to debate with skeptics.

Do really think Kauksau is spamming or are you concerned they are falling for a charlatan?

The proof you speak of could be that Kauksau is going through an epiphany and listening to Bashir seems to be helping or accelerating the enlightening feeling they are having and the need to share is unbearable.

But many do exactly the same and attempt to bring every youtube vid to ATS they can. Just get used to it Jade, if we frustrate ourselves with something so irrelevant we tend to loose touch with the real important things in life whatever they may be for an individual.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

"Its an individuals choice to say where they are receiving information from, they can choose to believe the voices they hear or images they see are being shown or spoken to them or through them from something external. They have lost the power creation when they choose that path in my opinion. "

But sometimes it is just right to say : i am not the one creating this information. Because than the people know what they are dealing with. I even think : if darryl never would have said he channeld an alien he would have a great audience now and would be a guru like Eckhart Tolle (who owns Millions with his Satsangs). Darryl Anka only channels 8 times a year or so and has not so many fans as Tolle BECAUSE of this channeling aspect.

And for me this does not have to do with "power": Power is to reflect that there is no seperation between you and anything. This is power. Because you did not invent anything. You are like a "instrument" of nature to perceive itself...so who has the power? Do you have power over your breathing? Do you have power over your thoughts? So what will be your next thought. Did you really invent that thought?

"When an individual needs to place the origin of what comes out of their mouths or what is written by their hand on some external intelligence or source, I believe they have taken a path where they can pass on their responsibilities or consequences of what they have said onto something other than themselves. "

Maybe but i dont judge that in terms of bashar. Because i never heard something from his mouth which did NOT HELP. So in a way its the other way around: he could have much more "EGO-strokes" when he would say: it comes from me. Because still his information is good and goes hand in hand with a lot of good information from wise men..with the difference that it comes very "handy " and "in total flow".

"But it matters not where the message comes from if one is to analyze the message only"

THANKS..
thats all i want to discuss about in a way. Because right now im in a stage where i dont even care what bashar is..:His information WORK!!!!! They freakin work... And they have a "theory of the world" which is combining the best of "philosophy, physics and metaphysics without being top heavy

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
and sometimes his information is just pure "Inspiration"...

for example: i would like a civilisation he describes here in terms of how they handle sex and marriage

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Pfffft
/

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

to less seperation ? to liberal?

nice answer..

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Bashar is a clown and anyone taking him seriously needs to reexamine their life. I mean, really look in the mirror and try to figure out where it all went wrong. Channeler? Pffffft....conman is more like it.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Thanks for the article. My wife recently began listening to some Bashar material, and of the snippets I've heard I have to admit that wherever the information is coming from it definitely includes some wise stuff.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

zazen
Thanks for the article. My wife recently began listening to some Bashar material, and of the snippets I've heard I have to admit that wherever the information is coming from it definitely includes some wise stuff.

I hate to break your moment of "zen", but all Bashar does is regurgitate new age/buddhist/hindu philosophy and spiritual nonsense. There's little new in what he's selling to his unsuspecting and susceptible piggy banks....I mean, followers.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Hello kauskau, I see you're alive and well.

I'm responding to the "quit smoking" clip you showed. I'm going to put this delicately. He's full of it. I'm a 25+ years smoker and I can tell you without a shred of doubt, he' doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. To summarize his 10 minute ramble of searching for the right words, he is saying "pretend in your past you never smoked" COUbullshizGH

I've quit before. Then started again. Then quit again. Then started again. Right now, I'm in between quitting/starting/quitting.
My point is, addictions is more than "pretending you had a past where you weren't addicted" It's about filling a void. It has never been anything other than "filling a void" for anyone with an addiction. Be it beer, cigarettes, or strawberry cheesecake.

I've had another addiction considered by social standards to be a real bad one and I kicked it. And I never slipped into a reality where I was not addicted because if I had, then I would have kicked the smoking at the same time. Nicotine by FAR has been the toughest battle. You can't just slip into a parallel universe and switch to "another you".

Really, what Anka is saying is just a modernized explanation which came from Brihadaranyaka Upanishad. To quote:

According as one acts, so does he become. One becomes virtuous by virtuous action. Bad, by bad action.

That's all he's saying but wrapped up in mumbo jumbo. He's not telling her how to quit smoking at all. Just saying "pretend you're a non smoker"

I wanna bang my head on the wall for you.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

LogicalRazor

zazen

I hate to break your moment of "zen", but all Bashar does is regurgitate new age/buddhist/hindu philosophy and spiritual nonsense. There's little new in what he's selling to his unsuspecting and susceptible piggy banks....I mean, followers.

Bingo!
(applauds)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LogicalRazor

i am not speaking about the content when i say "zen"...i am speaking about the flow of motion.

Its without any kind of resistance. In over 300 hours i never saw a shred of resistance in bashar..

I never saw that in my life over such a long period..Of course its ease to flow when you are in your own "topics". But bashar gets questions from all kinds of directions. And never have i seen him struggle with a question or "not flow" with the way the intereaction is going.

This is a pure zen state. I am really happy to see something like this. It really still blows my mind.

edit on 15-1-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

How sure are you that you really tried that technique.

You must be really aware. I smoked 1 and a half packets a day for a long time.

After using his technique i now only sometimes smokes when there is a party because i have the beliefsystem that it wont harm me when i do it sometimes out of joy. And believing is seeing. But i feel no urge at all for cigarettes when there is no party.

BUt of course it took me a while. You really have TO BELIEVE in your "constructed new past".....you really have to over and over "think it through as if you would remember it". I guess thats the part where people "stop". Because they have no patience.

You must understand: it tooks a while until reality reflects your practice. Because reality is "hyper sensitive" . When there is doubt or anything like that

Like Elan (another being from essassani channeled through another person puts it):

iasos.com...

Think of beliefs as the cause and "what you see in front of you" as the delayed-result. Just like, shouting in a canyon can be a cause, and hearing the echo of your shout can be the delayed-result. Notice that if you shout "One" and then shout "Two", that at the moment you shout "Two", you are also still hearing the echoes of "One". Likewise, if you think of "One" as your original disempowered belief, and think of "Two" as your new empowered belief, when you first initiate your new empowered belief, you will still be getting echoes of the previous disempowered belief.But that doesn't mean that the new belief hasn't taken hold. It just means that its ripples/echoes haven't reached you yet. So, just because you've adopted a new belief, but are "still" seeing echoes/reflections of the previous belief, this does not mean that "Well, I guess this doesn't work. I guess I'm still the old disempowered me." It just means that the echoes of the new belief have not yet bounced back to you yet. So don't invalidate the new empowered belief, just because its outer reflections/echoes have not yet reached you.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

kauskau
reply to post by LogicalRazor

i am not speaking about the content when i say "zen"...i am speaking about the flow of motion.

Its without any kind of resistance. In over 300 hours i never saw a shred of resistance in bashar..

I never saw that in my life over such a long period..Of course its ease to flow when you are in your own "topics". But bashar gets questions from all kinds of directions. And never have i seen him struggle with a question or "not flow" with the way the intereaction is going.

This is a pure zen state. I am really happy to see something like this. It really still blows my mind.

This is all a pure scam as shown in this post in the other thread starting on this page.

Trademarked names.
Expensive DVDs
Hollywood address

Dude is as phoney as $3 dollar bill!

I really think you're a shill for him, here bumping these two threads endlessly to drive traffic to his videos and therefore his scam DVDS or you are so hopelessly deluded that you're ignoring any evidence which contradicts your RELIGION and can't fathom anyone would dare challenge it in a critical way.
Both threads really should be moved to the Hoax forum at this point as far as I can tell.

This is no different the crop circle that everyone made a big deal about which turned out to be made by a computer chip manufacturer NVIDIA.

It got moved to Hoaxes.

Viral Marketing through threads is against the rules around here. Tell your buddy Bashar that too.
edit on 15-1-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Btw : this technique i use to deal with the many negative people here
lol.

Really inspiring talk..
i still have problems seeing it as simple as that because in a way i sometimes get angry about the ignorance of some people but...
i am just starting.

Great conversation!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
i just read the thread on ats from a teacher saying children becoming "different" in the last years..(Seing auras, talking about aliens, being more receptive) www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its exactly how bashar says..

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

How sure are you that you really tried that technique.

What? Bang my head on the wall? I've tried that technique but it doesn't work very well.

I smoked 1 and a half packets a day for a long time.

After using his technique i now only sometimes smokes when there is a party because i have the beliefsystem that it wont harm me

Then you never switched into a parallel universe where you're a non smoker. You just cut back. Admit it. Unless you switched to a new universe where you're just a part-time smoker. So I guess his technique failed.

I feel like I'm talking to a dogmatic fundamentalist christian or something. Just answer me this, why would Bashar need to trademark his planet's name? Either you are a shill or completely well erm, um...extremely naive. Think man THINK! Why does an alien give a rat's ass about trademarks? So other people don't 'cut his grass' if you're familiar with that idiom. It's a business. Only businesses do that so they can sue anyone who tries to copy their shtick.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

you are not getting it.. Bashar did not trademark anything.

Darryl anka did.

I said already why i think he did that.

You dont need to be aggressive .

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

i talked about it in another thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

you really not getting the idea of channeling don´t you?

The alien has nothing to with anything but the state of being darryl anka is in when he is channeling....

Its darryls choice what he does with the information and Bashar wont interfere. But i also am not a fan of the way darryl deals with some things..

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

FlySolo
reply to post by kauskau

I'm responding to the "quit smoking" clip you showed. I'm going to put this delicately. He's full of it. I'm a 25+ years smoker and I can tell you without a shred of doubt, he' doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. To summarize his 10 minute ramble of searching for the right words, he is saying "pretend in your past you never smoked" COUbullshizGH

Looks like Steve Martin also channels Bashar:

“You.. can be a millionaire.. and never pay taxes! You can be a millionaire.. and never pay taxes! You say.. “Steve.. how can I be a millionaire.. and never pay taxes?” First.. get a million dollars. Now.. you say, “Steve.. what do I say to the tax man when he comes to my door and says, ‘You.. have never paid taxes’?” Two simple words. Two simple words in the English language: “I forgot!” How many times do we let ourselves get into terrible situations because we don’t say “I forgot”? Let’s say you’re on trial for armed robbery. You say to the judge, “I forgot armed robbery was illegal.” Let’s suppose he says back to you, “You have committed a foul crime. you have stolen hundreds and thousands of dollars from people at random, and you say, ‘I forgot’?”

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Bashar is definitely fun to listen to, but the whole time watching him, I get this feeling that hes lying and I just cant seem to finish a video.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join