It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA's Newest Privacy Invasion Rules - You Will Not LIke This

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

elouina

Snarl
Always has been. When I see someone running for office who says he's gonna get rid of oppressive laws ... that guy's gonna get my financial support and my vote. No other.

So I take it you voted for Obama in 2008 also? LOL.... So who's to say we don't get fooled a second time?

And which of our elected officials will look into the TSA business? Who decided on these new rules?

edit on 4-11-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

AhhhhHaHaHaHa!!! You are FUNNY, girl. I wouldn't have cast your ballot for either one of 'em. Ron Bodine Paul got a political donation. No Tea Party candidate/No Libertarian candidate = no vote. You vote for the lesser of two evils, you're voting for evil.

I think if Cruz and Paul remain in the Senate, we'll eventually see some relief. Lots more TPs/Libertarians need to take seats in the House and Senate to make that happen. Let's see how many RINOs get run out on the rails in 2014, and we'll be able to formulate a better guess. There's a bunch of fence-sitters we have to watch out for.

Also, if we can get a greater awareness of Nullification in the public's mind, it'd make Congress' job a LOT easier and our lives a lot better quicker.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Starling
Or take a train ride.
Then you just sit there, get fed, sleep in your cabin by night and see the country roll by, by day.
You can totally renounce any form off responsibility and let your thoughts unfold.
You could read a book...profoundly and uninterrupted.
You could write a book, or a blog and do a little photography to illustrate your thoughts.
Take a train...and let a train take you!
The TSA, CIA, NSA and DHS haven't quite caught up on trains yet; don't give them any ideas though!

I've read articles where the TSA is periodically operating on trains. Periodically at bus stations too. Like a metastasizing cancer, they are spreading. Like a cancer, we are going to have to deal with them, eventually.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Guns and weapons training is not free.

So expect an increase of flying costs too.

One thing i found when traveling in the USA, cops and TSA and other officials (except air hostess') never smile. Its like, looking grumpy and unhelpful is part of the training. I really noticed it compared to other "secure" places and other air ports around the world. "Im here to help, but i look like if you say anything to me im going to find a reason to arrest you"

One Cop in O'here wouldnt let me borrow his pen to fill in a visa form (due to the flight running out, yes really). I eventually got one from another traveler but by the time i had filled the form i had to go to the back (behind two flights that just came in) and the man never got him pen back, charming airport!
edit on 4-11-2013 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

No Tea Party candidate/No Libertarian candidate = no vote. You vote for the lesser of two evils, you're voting for evil.

I have to disagree on this. No vote *IS* a vote. It's a vote to allow others to determine who will be put in charge over your daily life. Staying home because the idiots running for the White House or the Congress aren't to our liking, means a dozen or two lesser 'down ticket' races are also left to others to decide without the say or opinion of those who stay out, even being given ...let alone counted or mattering.

We need to show up and play, before we can say the game can't be won.

Our nation barely breaks 50% of voters turning out for the 4 year Presidential and commonly in the 40's for Mid-terms. Both carry state, county and local issues as well. So, at least for me, Satan himself could be running for the White House ...I'll still go and vote, because he isn't who actually makes my life most miserable, closest to home ...and those closer races DO matter on the swing of enough votes to count, IMO.

They always have.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Absolutely indeed.

sheesh.

The ranks of the gestapo swell.

And the sheeple Eloi shuffle ever more wimpishly toward the maws of the Morlachs.

The monster machine of the globalist tyranny grinds on . . . dripping blood from all the gears.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Snarl

No Tea Party candidate/No Libertarian candidate = no vote. You vote for the lesser of two evils, you're voting for evil.

I have to disagree on this. No vote *IS* a vote.

I hear you on an ideological level. Would you like to hear that I voted for Obamarama twice in a row? Would you respect me if I told you that I supported him 100% because that was the way I cast my vote? Answer me honestly ... not ideologically. We would be butting heads if that were the case. We would be DIVIDED and for what cause? If we're going to disagree ... let it be over something trivial so fences can be mended.

If someone held a gun to my wife's head and made me pull the lever "against" ... it would have been against McCain (because I despise that snake) and then it would have been against Romney (because he's the kind of slime who's always out for himself first and with the full knowledge it's at the expense of others). Then where am I? I'm now at odds with Beez, because Beez got screwed over by Obamarama care.

No. I send my political donation to Ron Paul (because at least he's not evil) and I throw my political voice to the wind and keep faith with my 'fellow' Americans ... because on those days ... it was the best I could do.

If you disagree with me, I'll respect your disagreement ... but you're not going to change me ideologically without snapping my spine.

Are we still good?

ETA: This post may lend additional perspective. It's in the rant section and isn't readily viewable.
edit on 4112013 by Snarl because: ETA and highlights

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

elouina

Here is the list of things they will investigate prior to your arrival at the airport.

• private employment information
  • property ownership records
  • physical characteristics
  • travel history
  • vehicle registrations
  • tax identification numbers
  • past travel itineraries
  • law enforcement information
  • “intelligence” information
  • passport numbers
  • frequent flier information
  • other “identifiers” linked to DHS database

Security Check Now Starts Long Before You Fly Michael Stravato for The New York Times

edit on 4-11-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

All of which will require that a personal dossier on every man woman and child at some point. Probably included will be some sort of profile.
edit on 4-11-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

ItCameFromOuterSpace
reply to post by elouina

Sounds like road tripping is the way to go. See the sights! See the country! Get some fresh air! Get your kicks on Route 66!
edit on 11/4/2013 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

You got that right!

I vowed not to fly since the advent of the airport grope. I thought the groping was too far but, these parameters are just.. wow.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

daryllyn

ItCameFromOuterSpace
reply to post by elouina

Sounds like road tripping is the way to go. See the sights! See the country! Get some fresh air! Get your kicks on Route 66!
edit on 11/4/2013 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

You got that right!

I vowed not to fly since the advent of the airport grope. I thought the groping was too far but, these parameters are just.. wow.

If you won't fight that at the airport this week ... are you going to fight it at the bus terminal next week ... or at the port of your cruise ship the week after? What about at the border patrol checkpoint 180 miles from Mexico next month?

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Snarl, I will be honest and say yes, I WOULD respect you if you said you voted for Obama twice. I'd respect that IF you could articulate, in your OWN words ..and not parroting anyone else's, just why you thought that was your best use of your vote and why you thought it would make the nation better.

I would never agree with it. However, I would respect it. What I have come to lose all respect for are people who vote by Party or by a name on paper. Double down for those who KNOW who they are voting for but sound like nothing deeper than a campaign commercial when asked why they voted that way.

Everyone can be wrong. I voted for Bush twice, and that IS honest. I don't regret the first one, as the lesser of two evils. I DO regret the second one, because I was blind to just how similar they all are by that point ..and I shouldn't have been after his first term. Mistakes happen...

Still.. I will be at my polling place each time there is a vote. From a Special election on local issues to the General National Elections that include the Presidency. Again, it's not about the national goons as much as the down ticket races which do determine who sits directly above us for the garbage rolling down hill. Obama's crap doesn't hit my head directly. My Mayor's does. My School Board's does and on both me and my Son.

You can BET I'll never miss an election to have my say on those and many more offices ...where I actually KNOW some of the people running, for how local it is.

* and of course we're still 'good'... lol.... The ugly world of politics is nothing to hold personally hard feelings over. At least nothing I'll ever hold toward others. How they feel about me? Well...I can't worry about what I can't control. That doesn't sound like any issue here tho.

edit on 4-11-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

If you won't fight that at the airport this week ... are you going to fight it at the bus terminal next week ... or at the port of your cruise ship the week after? What about at the border patrol checkpoint 180 miles from Mexico next month?

My cruise ship? LOL I wish I had plans for going on a cruise...

My way of 'fighting' it, is not giving them my money. I refuse to support that. As a matter of fact, I haven't flown since the TSA started groping grandma at the airport.

If I'm going somewhere, I drive. If I can't drive there, I don't need to go. And, who doesn't love a road trip?!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

The real hoax is Saudi Arabian travelers get VIP treatment while Americans get virtual rape. U.S. confers ‘EZ-Pass’ status on travelers from Saudi Arabia

..That’s the same Saudi Arabia that was the birth place of Osama bin Laden and 15 of the 19 flunkies he recruited to fly jetliners filled with Americans into buildings filled with Americans on 9/11. And now its citizens are being granted “trusted traveler” status through the Global Entry program, which is designed to allow “expedited clearance for pre-approved, low-risk travelers upon arrival in the United States.”

Meanwhile the DHS is targeting "Homegrown terrorists" (this is what this is actually about) while playing the racial profiling card to keep from looking at those most likely to cause trouble.

You do not have to do fancy engineering analysis to know 9-11 had US government backing, all you have to do is read the news stores. The REAL GOAL was the Patriot Act. The war was just the pay-off to Saudi Arabia.

DHS leader, Janet Napolitano has DECEASED security along the Mexican border KNOWING the reality on the border:

Administration Will Cut Border Patrol Deployed on U.S-Mexico Border - September 24, 2009
Even though the Border Patrol now reports that almost 1,300 miles of the U.S.-Mexico border is not under effective control, and the Department of Justice says that vast stretches of the border are “easily breached,” and the Government Accountability Office has revealed that three persons “linked to terrorism” and 530 aliens from “special interest countries” were intercepted at Border Patrol checkpoints last year, the administration is nonetheless now planning to decrease the number of Border Patrol agents deployed on the U.S.-Mexico border....

....the Obama administration on May 7 said the Border Patrol “plans to move several hundred Agents from the Southwest Border...

Meanwhile Three of the four border states are losing their National Guard troops – Are Legalized Civilian Militia Groups the Answer to Arizona's Border Security Problems?

WORSE
The US government was aware of Radical Islam makes inroads among Latin America's Native peoples at the time the decision was made!

In 2009 Colombian authorities dismantled a network of narcotraffickers linked to Islamist terrorists. Funds derived from the narcotrafficking are believed to have been diverted to Hezbollah – an Islamist terror organization....

The growth of Hezbollah is due to the strategic alliance reached by enemies of the United States. These are President Ahmadinejad of Iran and President Chavez of Venezuela. The latter has expressed support for the Shiite Muslims...

Islam has shown growth in Latin America, once a monolith of the Catholic faith... Efforts to convert native peoples to Islam have been fostered by Iran with investments of money and other resources. On October 23, 2006, the police in the Venezuelan capital found two explosive devices near the American Embassy....

So the US government has been aware of declared jihadis in Latin America. More recently

though U.S. officials cannot confirm reports of the arrest Jamel Nasr recently in Tijuana, they should acknowledge that the reports are consistent with increasing concern that Hezbollah is seeking an operational base in the Americas
July 19, 2010

Although U.S. officials cannot confirm reports of the arrest Jamel Nasr recently in Tijuana, they should acknowledge that the reports are consistent with increasing concern that Hezbollah is seeking an operational base in the Americas. Nasr was no ordinary tourist or would-be immigrant. He is a made member of the Lebanese-based terror group, Hezbollah....

More: Hezbollah terror threat on U.S.-Mexico border is real 3/23/2012 (Think Boston Marathon)

...there is indeed ample evidence of terrorist activity coming across the border, including activity by Hezbollah. For example, on Feb. 2, former Chief of Operations for the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency, Michael Braun, testified before Congress about Iran’s growing influence along the southern United States Border.

Braun testified that the terrorist group, Hezbollah, has developed strong, sophisticated relationships with Mexican drug cartels. “And by developing those relations it provides them with the ability to operate far from home in our neighborhood and – as I said earlier – on our doorstep,” he replied.

At the same hearing, “Rep. Michael McCaul, R-Texas, committee member and chairman of the Homeland Security Committee’s Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations, asked about Hezbollah’s relationship to criminal organizations in the Western Hemisphere and what it means for U.S. security. Braun replied with the warning that those relationships allow “these groups to operate freely in our neighborhood” and said the U.S. would regret it if the threats were not taken seriously.”...
azcapitoltimes.com...

So what is the US government do to protect the USA?
1. Make 'Profiling' by police (and the military) illegal: House Hearing Will Examine Illegal Profiling and Police Misconduct By Local Law Enforcement Acting As Federal Immigration Agents

2. Fast and Furious where the US government supplied criminals ("a network of narcotraffickers linked to Islamist terrorists" ) with over two thousand firearms.

3. Napolitano Cancels Virtual Border Fence Project..1/14/2011

Signaling a major shift from her predecessor, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano on Tuesday said she will spend $50 million of stimulus funds originally intended to build a “virtual fence” along the 2,000-mile U.S.-Mexico border on other more proven and cost-effective security technology.

She must mean all that AMMO she purchased. (There goes Obama's shovel ready jobs too)

The Patriot Act DOES NOT SECURE the Southern border, notice the Canadian border is mentioned but NOT the Mexican Border. TITLE I--ENHANCING DOMESTIC SECURITY AGAINST TERRORISM SEE: TITLE IV--PROTECTING THE BORDER

For more SEE: Napolitano sets stage for False Flag Terrorist Attack

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Need another driver? I live in NC and have a CDL. I have relatives who retired to NJ.... (Just kidding, I am tied to my farm, I can not leave for more than a day without a 'Sitter")

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

The only time I fly anymore is in the case of emergencies. It's just not worth the hassle and all the inconvenience's out number the speed at which you arrive at your destination.

Could this be another ploy to reduce the number of people flying? Another subtle attack on a industry?

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

They already have roadblocks... Papers please.
AND they already have roadside scanners for autos.

National Geographic: Mission Creep at the TSA?

... it’s becoming almost as difficult to avoid the TSA outside the airport, too. Today, you can be pulled over at a highway checkpoint staffed by TSA agents, courtesy of the agency’s VIPR program (that’s short for Visible Intermodal Prevention and Response team, and pronounced “viper,” by the way). Its most high-profile traffic stop happened in Tennessee in 2011—a training exercise, officials insisted. This year, TSA administrator John S. Pistole requested funding for 37 teams of roving screeners to the tune of $100 million.

You might encounter a TSA screening area when you’re at the train station or the subway....

Critics say there’s no causal relationship between a TSA with a sprawling mandate and the absence of a terrorist attack. Fred Cate, a law professor at Indiana University, says screeners are conducting the law-enforcement equivalent of a clumsy police dragnet. “They’re throwing something at the wall to see if it sticks.” He and others are troubled that the random roadside checkpoints and the intermittent security screenings at subway and train stations could become permanent. Groups such as the Electronic Privacy Information Center are taking a lead in advocating limits to what they view as an expansive TSA. The center is suing the federal government on the decision to deploy body scanners and to ensure the right of the public to have its views heard....

Is this mission creep? To agency insiders, the answer is: Of course not. TSA is just fulfilling its objectives. “TSA’s mission is to secure transportation systems,”...

What is next, permanent removal of drivers licence for those believed a "security risks" ? Travel papers?

Now you can stop wondering why cars went from metal to plastic.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
let me ask all of you that are so outraged by this........if you were flying your family to NY, and there was a choice of 2 separate planes to board....one is with no TSA checks, and one with TSA checks, which plane would you and your family board?

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

And people still believe the government doesn't have enough manpower or technology to do all they want to do, they have it, the are using it and is here to stay, just wait for the drones to start flying as a regular thing along with that big eye in the sky that will be monitoring the comings and going of American citizens.

Yes we have been living in a police state already, were you only have rights when the government tells you that you do, meanwhile we are all guilty and the prove of innocent means nothing.

I have not travelled since 2006 and to tell the truth I have not desire to travel any time soon.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

I vote even if it is a write-in for the Road Runner. I agree McCain and Romney were SLEAZE as was Bush.

Decent choices, Like Ron Paul receive full out trashing by the Bankster owned MSM. The less the politician is OWNED by the Bankers the more the MSM trashes him. Think Herman Cain., a lot more reasonable candidate that the Corporate Raider, Romney.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

The one WITHOUT TSA especially if I had a young girl.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

jimmyx
let me ask all of you that are so outraged by this........if you were flying your family to NY, and there was a choice of 2 separate planes to board....one is with no TSA checks, and one with TSA checks, which plane would you and your family board?

Easy ... no TSA checks. I'd be much more likely to carry a golf club in a thunderstorm than choose the TSA option ... seriously.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join