posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:32 AM
OK I have a question for all my ATS friends. Say there were a few UFO's around our planet and there is one stationed right around the corner from
your home. What would you do?
Would you stay home and hope for the best.
Or would you drive hundreds of miles away.
Now my thoughts on it is why would they come billions and billions of light years to hurt us. And if that is why they came here a few extra 100 miles
is not going to make a difference.
There has been so much talk about all the resources are planet has. But let me tell you something we have almost exhausted all of them.
My question to all of my friends here what would you do? I would like to sit back and read all of your answers and take into consideration everything
you say. For me I would have chosen number one just so everyone knows.
Well the first thing I would do, assuming that the area around the alien craft (they would not be UFOs any more since you identified them as of alien
origin) was safe I'd walk up to it and see if anyone got out.
If someone did and if they could some how communicate with me (big assumption but let's just assume they can) then I would ask the following 4
questions after welcoming to earth:
1) Where do you come from? ie: which star system, galaxy or point in space/time or did you travel from an entirely different universe? (to get an idea
of what type of civilization they are ie: Type 1, Type 2, Type 3, Type 4 and so on) It could also supply some information which could be later
verified in the future as technology allows.
2) Why did you choose to visit the planet and my neighborhood in particular? (obvious question just about anyone would ask)
3) Are you biological, electronic/quantum or a biomechanical fusion of the two? (the answer to this could tell if such a thing as 'the convergence'
really lay in our future and also tell us a bit about possible motives)
4) How old is the planet you came from originally and how long do you live in earth years? (this would tell us about where we fit in in relation to
5) Is there any small trinket you can give me as a good will gesture which I can examine more closely after I leave? (I'd need something better than
a nice story to tell with no evidence after this encounter is over.)